>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Well yes, it is? Or would, now. That's how jumps work, you cheeseeating surrender monkey.

And thank you.

And my point still stands-it's the exact same situation. You haven't achieved anything, other than ensuring people will remember you a little longer.

I just don't see the point.

If I had to guess:

1. Something technological progress something HFY something Jesus Shep died for our science sins no don't ask me about the Destroy ending pls

2. Yes, because you see user. You're not dealing with the average Reaper warrior anymore. For you see Harbinger has finally become...The Legendary Super Reaper!

More seriously, Leviathans. Although at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they quietly try to sideline them.

>omething technological progress something HFY something Jesus Shep died for our science sins
The expedition started DURING ME2

You presume I do this to achieve anything or that I care if people hate me.

If singles jumpchain will continue to be horrible.

>use genre shift perk from original Evangelion jump to turn it back into a gritty deconstruction
>except worse, as everyone had their golden ending and must live with the knowledge that they've lost it

Imagine the despair. The rage.

I'm going to drop this here and bolt. It's not complete (obviously)

Fair enough, I suppose.

I just think it's a ridiculous waste of time even by jumpchain standards.

Oh what the fuck.

No.

No you're right, this isn't even Mass Effect then.

No change, then. I can live with this.

user, I don't know if you've actually read Nobody Dies but calling it a "golden ending" is utterly, utterly inaccurate.

It would be more accurate to say the worst parts of the original ending were excised, in order to bring in ridiculous escalation.

Also every female character except Asuka suddenly becoming a superhuman evil genius for some reason.

It barely even comes up now. The people who understand understand, the people who take her generally stop that stupid plot development from happening, and it only comes up when someone asks or mentions me.

>user, I don't know if you've actually read Nobody Dies but calling it a "golden ending" is utterly, utterly inaccurate.
>It would be more accurate to say the worst parts of the original ending were excised, in order to bring in ridiculous escalation.
>Also every female character except Asuka suddenly becoming a superhuman evil genius for some reason.
Well that's how it was described to me when I asked about it. Funny how you make it sound worse.

Have you ever made something you regret making later?

>Summoning Specialization
I like it.
Also
How do I shoot waifus?

Not technically made but I do give him a lot of perks I shouldn't give him

I was just about to put a new thread up. Nicely done OP!

Now onto a subject that's near and dear to my heart. MATH and Subjective Training Times!
It is time for MATH! Because I noticed something from someone's builds!
Hyperbolic Time Chamber makes 1 day into 1 year. This is a simple multiplier of 365.25 (Using a standard earth calendar year here.)
Clock of Ages (Narnia) is a variable based on the number of Jumps you've had it. (Starts at half-speed slow mo or double speed, improving by 20% every Jump) We'll go with a minimum for this case. This multiplier is effectively a x2 at the time of the experiment.
The Atlamillia Altar from the Dark Cloud 2 Scenario is able to create a settlement in which time moves twice as fast or cut it off from time entirely. The latter is neat but the former is the real meat of the subject here. This is a simple modifier of x2.
SCP-2400 moved 140 times.
Let's go one day of training shall we.
1(Day) x2 (Atlamillia Altar)= 2 x2 (Clock of Ages) = 4 Days x 365.25 (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) = 1461 Days x 140 (SCP-2400) = 204,540 Days (End Result of 560 Years of Training in one Earth Standard 24 hour day)

If anyone else would like to donate to the cause of Subjective Training Time so Jump-Chan don't gotta watch montages all the time please speak up!

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Look in the items section.

Every single jump I've done.

Open up your Pocket Realm from Creepypasta for 10-30x the time outside of it, which is relative.

Breidablik! Right. So, about that "freely agree" part... Does a hero technically counts as "freely agreeing" if I mind-control/charm them into making a pact with me?

Oh, well. I imagine whoever you were talking to described the 10 or so chapters, and was thinking about the part where Shinji wrestled Adam into the Dirac Sea.

But no. No, most of the inherent psychoses are still there, they're just expressed differently. Asuka's a nervous wreck who never got to be a pilot. Kaworu's a cunt raised the sociopathic mastermind of NERV-who in turn is a lot more proactive. In this continuity Rei's implied to have been designed as a biological superweapon of revenge by Naoko, and she (and her sisters) regularly gets away with what would otherwise be considered acts of terrorism and sexual harassment if anyone reasonably thought they could contain her. Adam reawakens himself from a fetus, and starts shitting nega-angels made of rage and loneliness. Oh, and the Angels are a bunch of dogmatic assholes hellbent on fusing with Adam-and their powerlevel's been ratcheted up to the point where Zeruel fucking jumps from the moon, destroys Everest on impact, fights off three nega-angels (killin two) and then casually walks off without a scratch.

But the real gamechanger is that Shinji is relatively sane and well-adjusted.

No.

Renegade Jump # 30 FLCL
Background: 0

Perks:
*Master Guitar in one millisecond class (0)
*Wildly Strong (200, Discount)
*Guitar Summoning (300, Discount)
*Epic soundtrack (0)
*Part Redundancy (200)

Eqipment
*Gibson EB-0, 1960 Model (300)
*Bunny Suit (0)

Journal Entry # 73451

I don’t get it, I don’t understand this world. I can’t figure out what Fooly Cooly is, I don’t understand the thing with the Guitars. I just don’t understand any of it. I am able to pull stuff out of peoples forheads… I don’t know why, just that it’s very disgusting and slightly perverted.

I have tried to talk with some alien girl but she has been absolutely no help what so ever. She only told me she is the one who is going to get Atomsk. So she is not going to b e a lot of help. I feel sorry for the kid she is with… it’s pretty clear he is just getting used for some reason.

Whatever the case I think I am just going to try and sit back until I understand more. This place… is strange.

Exactly what is the baby dimension everyone got so excited about anyway?

I can't remember is relative time the one that you have to put at the end or beginning? Or am I remembering another term incorrectly?

I don't like the Merging Heroes perk. Seems like it's too vague and can lead to people claiming there's always a parallel version to have thousands of companions take up a single slot.

It's a Fire Emblem Fates thing called the Deeprealms where they throw babies in and they pop out fully grown. It's mainly an excuse to have kids like Awakening did but since there's no time travel you have a shitty ass justification instead.

It's not a thing in fire emblem heroes and I'm glad.

Actually, that won't work. YJ_user said that time progresses at a set rate, about 30x faster than the "real world" (presumably Creepypasta Earth), even where that wouldn't make sense like in Narnia or other such odd realms.

That's just ridiculous. Let's make it worse!

Ki Dojo (Killer Instinct)
This simulation takes place at a speed 100 times faster than reality, and you may sustain it as long as your body's stamina holds out- This technique will exercise both your mind and body. You will keep any skills or techniques you develop in the simulation, and the rigorous breathing serves both to enhance your concentration and provide a full-body workout.

The pentathong. It seemed like a good idea at first. Then suddenly succubuss demons were everywhere.

Predators questions
Looking at the times of the locations, it seem the time between Predators 1 & 2 is just over a decade. Any chance of a +0 CP Movie Night Double Feature or Movie Night Triple Play drawback that sets you starting in 1985 with enough time to cover all 2 or three movies and a benefactor guarantee to be drawn into the plot of them somehow?

The crossover drawback explicitly does NOT cover the AvP franchise. I cannot find those jumps anywhere. Have they yet to be made?

If you spend CP for a Canon Companion, do they get their origin and CP like the create a companion Partner would? If not, what do they get?

Are additional purchases of 100 CP items discounted for that origin? Like if you want some extra CP Falcon Drones that auto respawn without you having to build/repair them yourself.

So who has the most potential, a pure-blooded Saiyan or a mixed race?

Yes.

According to Beerus, a half-Saiyan.

I had no respect for my children in my early days.

I guess knowing that you won't see they growing makes that to you.

It doesn't matter, since taking either option will render you lower than shit.

Bodacious Babes

Thanks Nika or Moth,Now my Anna can have her relatives Join with her on her Journey but would that work because Anna's aren't actually the same person

Pure-blooded Saiyans make great waifus.

What. That... doesn't make any sense. Or, can you use it as fast-travel, then? I suppose that'd be reasonable, as it'd always be connected to the "real world".

They have dumb hair, ugly faces, and absolutely detestable personalities. You are wrong.

In all honesty? Not as much as you might think. I joke about the "abominations against god" I make in my Lab, but it doesn't turn out horribly as often as I might lead people to believe.

Mage the Awakening, Ritual Casting can get you ridiculous time multipliers if you went with Time as one of your Masteries. Let's say another 10x. Though that's low balling it hard if you have magic boosters.

That's referred to as 'irony at its finest'

Mage the Awakening can do an AOE time bubble that's accelerated up to 6x faster than regular time, going just by the examples in the text box, and logically can do more if you cast better. Add in overcharging through something like the perk in Overlord and you can make time in that area go a whole lot faster.

Just use Lunar Dial, pal.

And add Enhanced Mastery, by the way.

No, it's called "an unhealthy relationship that will end in one or both of you dead". But waifufags have never been good at making smart decisions in regards to relationships, so that's only to be expected.

They'd still need to somehow buy thousand of parallel companions somehow. I don't think that's too easy...

They're okay once you get them acclimated to Earth culture. I'll give you that there are issues until them, and even after that they're not for everyone.

>Saiyan waifu pissed that you stuffed her into a tailless human form in a mundane setting

Wait, do they have to be companions to begin with? That would be a retarded reading comprehension on my end.

Goku and Raditz's mom was always a softheart. They stuck her in the kitchens because she wouldn't fight, basically.

>Have you ever made something you regret making later?
There are perks for that.
Innisburg has a unmaking perk that lets you uncreate anything you ever made with a simple act of will.

Lacking that, Demon Spawn from Yusha ban lets you disperse created demons as will, and in conjunction with Power Combos and another creation perk, should let you do much the same thing.

There may be other similar ways to put the genie back on the bottle when one of your creations turns out wrong.

Yeah, it says "Any companions you take with you that are simply different versions of each other"

So they'd have to be companions first before the perk would do anything.

> tfw saiyan
> everyone thinks I'm lower left
> it turns out I'm more upper right

Saiyan biology did weird things to my personality that jump.

A Dark Place from Alan Wake stops time completely for a week. That means that you'd have 500+ years to gain as much time as you want, assuming that Dark Place has even a minimal cooldown time.

Good, there's a simple solution for that then, considering some jumps have massive companion sizes.

Not really, though I've been told I'm not allowed to use magic in the kitchen anymore after the Sentient Chocolate Syrup incident during the years in Kamen Rider. Honestly, I thought it was a lot of fun but my Companions did not agree.

Nobody respects my Magical Gastronomy unless it's useful in combat. Then it's all "Yoro! Deploy the Stick Toffee Pudding Bomb!", "Yoro, Deploy the Kool-Aid Golem!", or "Yoro! Stop holding out on us and bring out the Jell-O Shooter!"

Woo! Another Jumper confused by the universe that is FLCL.

... I'll take three.

Aww, user, don't be so harsh on yourself. Everyone misses stuff sometimes.

Reading how it works I don't think It'll do anything but slow the Training Chamber down.

Oh thanks.

Thanks for that.

So it works like this, in order now because MATH needs to be organized!
1. The Atlamillia Altar from the Dark Cloud 2 Scenario is able to create a settlement in which time moves twice as fast or cut it off from time entirely. The latter is neat but the former is the real meat of the subject here. This is a simple modifier of x2.
2. Enter Warehouse which has Clock of the Ages active. Clock of Ages (Narnia) is a variable based on the number of Jumps you've had it. (Starts at half-speed slow mo or double speed, improving by 20% every Jump) We'll go with a minimum for this case. This multiplier is effectively a x2 at the time of the experiment.
3. Enter Warehouse Attachment Hyperbolic Time Chamber makeing 1 day into 1 year. This is a simple multiplier of 365.25 (Using a standard earth calendar year here.)
4. Enter prepared SCP-2400 in which time moves 140 times.
5. Throw down a Mage the Awakening Time Bubble (Going from the canon baseline of x6)
6. Settle down and use the Ki Dojo which allows for x100 training of body and mind. Stamina Based.
Let's go one day of training shall we.
1(Day) x2 (Atlamillia Altar) = 2 x2 (Clock of Ages) = 4 Days x 365.25 (Hyperbolic Time Chamber) = 1461 Days x 140 (SCP-2400) = 204,540 Days x 6 (Mage the Awakening Time Bubble) = 1,227,240 x 100 (Ki Dojo) = 122,724,000 (End Result of 336,000 Years of Training in one Earth Standard 24 hour day)

For added benefits and Maximum Gains!
Tireless (Overlord), The Montage Perk (Magick IIRC) and Training perks.

Making the combo is part of the fun! So no to the first part and added to the second good user.

That may be retaliative to the real world, so a great thing to pop before you head into the warehouse, but it might throw something off because it's not really 'in the settlement' not sure.

You'd also need some perks to not go insane from the loneliness and monotony and stay motivated.

You forgot scp. There is an item qhich speeds time up x140. Its a movable door.

>That may be retaliative to the real world
That wouldn't make any sense, desu. You're creating an area in which time is stopped. It'd be like saying that superspeed or fireballs run relative to the real world.

>It'd be like saying that superspeed or fireballs run relative to the real world.
Don't they? Sorry, I'm just not getting your analogy.

Please look again user.
>4. Enter prepared SCP-2400 in which time moves 140 times.

Well they kinda do. I'm with this guy .

No, in an area in which time is dilated, they'd work relative to the time dilation. It's kind of the whole point.

>Woo! Another Jumper confused by the universe that is FLCL

Yeah it's a good thing there is no drawback that makes you have to try and figure out what fooly cooly means by the end of 10 years or it would be as big a graveyard for jumpers as Aliens and Soul Eater.

Oh, I get it. You meant the fireballs and super-speed in that specific reference frame, not fireballs and super-speed in general. I thought you were comparing the time stop itself to the fireballs and super-speed.

Soooo, any Shonen Protagonist Training Perk at all?

How about that room in generic xianxia that speeds time up 1k years per minute outside?

Presumably the monotony and loneliness can be counteracted by self inflicted delusions and intentional mental obfuscation, similarly motivation could be fixed by removing free will and turning your training process into a macro that just repeats until a certain point. By the time you've experienced 336000 years, or let's say a full decade's worth of 1226400000 years since you decided to use a whole jump for training, by the end of it you're not likely to remain human, assuming your mind and body can adapt to the new time scale.

There's nothing stopping people from doing this in every vacation jump or jump that doesn't have mandatory conditions to be met, so you can multiply that time again by however many jumps you take and just do nothing but train your entire chain.

What perks give some good atomic/nuclear powers? I'm looking to be not Captain Atom.

Or you could get that perk from zim that makes you never get bored.

I FEEL AN UPDATE COMING ON!

Won't help. These training time spans make shounen time spans look like child's play. Even Xianxia generally won't hit several trillion years worth of training. You're basically going to be training non stop, ignoring everything outside, since you're training for the sake of training.

In Star Trek I spent my time as a dimensionally lost alien (not all that much of a lie) and basically was played the kinda helpful mad scientist archetype, and got myself a lab on DS9. So if my inventions weren't causing some sort of disaster I felt I wasn't doing my job.

Of course I didn't really regret any of those, but what I did regret was on Terok Nor when I was trying to appease the Cardassians and give medical assistance to Bajorians while insisting I never made any weapons, some of the more radical resistance fighters stoled some high energy physics equipment in my lab and used it as a weapon, killing dozens of Cardassians and their families.

I basically had to hid my lab in a pocket dimension and was labeled an enemy of the Cardassians. After the occupation I was welcomed by the Bajorans for all of my medical work, but I made sure those fighters were punished.

I still remember that little cardassian boy, dead in front of me.

Infernal Sun from Touhou

You can't have any sentient things inside for that to work. It's for growing plants quickly

You can just take a few hours (or days of training) every day and exit the room when you feel tired or bored.

Ah okay then! I was wondering what you were talking about. That's okay but the time stop effect time directly, so you get seven days outside of absolute time, is what I was saying. Whilst still useful, giving more days to safely multiply in the Jumper Training Chamber, it isn't a part of the multipliers to see how much time we can squeeze out of a subjective 24 hour day.

It's 1k years per day and it seems to work only on plants. Just my reading of it though.

The montage perk I was remembering allows you to fast forward is thus:
The Weight of the Years (Master of Magic)
You might be here for a long time. Could get dull at times. What this ability allows you to do is to put yourself on autopilot. Your autopilot self won’t be quite as capable as you are, but can handle routine with no problem at all. You can set conditions, or a length of time, at which the autopilot will end. e.g. “Until I finish mastering this spell, or someone attacks my empire, or a year has passed.” You will not be consciously aware of the time passing during this period, but can access knowledge gained during the time (subject to the normal decay of memory; the ability does not inherently grant perfect recall unless you have that from elsewhere). If you do not explicitly set a different time limit condition, your autopilot will not last more than one year before bringing you back to reality; it will also always end if you are (personally) attacked.

Symbiote Boredom Immunity is also good.

What would you say is the best Star Trek jump?

Renegade Jump # 31 In Nomine
Starting location: Los Angelos
Background: Divine (100)
Race: Angel (100)
Species: Seraph

Perks:
*Servitor of Revelations (0)
*Rite of Revelations (0)
*Sense of Significance (150, Discount)
*Smite (300)
*Servitor of Judgement (50, Discount)
*Distinction Revelations X 3 (300,Discount)

Equipment
*Vassal (0)
*Attractive Vassal (50, Discount)
*Holy Grail (150, Discount)

Drawback:
*Fallible (+200)

(I have never played the game so I really don’t know what’s going on)

Journal Entry # 739553

I have come to a realization about certain things. Many of my jumps went so badly because I lacked information. Information could have made my time in Elfen Lied much easier and prevented the tragedy I unknowingly took part in.

Information might just make some of these nonsensical worlds, make some sort of sense. So I have become an angel of the truth. A revealer of secrets. I don’t really care that much about the job but intend to do the best I can. This cold war seems to be by design on both sides so hopefully no one feels like pressing the issue and I can just go around helping reporters and detectives find the truth they are looking for.

Journal Entry # 739555

So it turns out knowing the truth may not always be the best thing. I found out several things I wish I hadn’t. I found out several things about my bosses that I wish weren’t the case and I am not saying I am regretting this but I have found concrete proof that sometimes the truth is ugly. I think I am going to spend more time with mortals, they have more mundane lies to uncover.

In a related note… I am sorry to write that I have had to place Kotomine in the warehouse for the foreseeable future. He was only here to watch me suffer and was responsible for Fuyuki city.
I don’t know if I can forgive that. I was so stupid to trust him. Ami is pleased with my actions and is trying to tell me not to be hard on myself. She is a good friend.

>seven days outside of absolute time
Actually, you get seven days inside. It can't possibly be outside because only things inside can experience time. Strictly speaking, it's effectively a multiplier of a week, divided by however long the ability takes to activate.

It wasn't "it won't work" as in the perks won't work. It's "it won't work" as in the problem isn't fatigue or boredom. By the time you can train nonstop for 336000 years, there's no problems as far as physical and mental fatigue goes. You're likely to be at least an age based immortal with no physical needs, with very select physical desires. The problem becomes, why stop at 336000 years? Once you build up momentum there's very little reason to stop.

Without perfect recollection, 336000 years is a great time to easily forget all about your origins, your family, and whatnot. With perfect recollection, you're now weighing 336000 years against however much time you've spent with your companions/loved ones/other people in general.

By the time the first 336000 years is over, there's not that much reason why you'd want to come out at all. If 336000 years makes you "good", why shouldn't 672000 years make you "better"? You could repeat this infinitely, at least until your time in the jump is up. But then at the start of the next jump the tried and true routine will still be the most prominent thing in your mind.

You can try to fix this by deleting that information so that it's weight isn't as significant, but does that mean you lose the information gained during training?

Made Men has a perk for this I think.

The Enterprise time period one.

>does that mean you lose the information gained during training?
No. You can easily just delete the experienced time without deleting the knowledge.

Depending on how the ten year limit is measured relative to the setting (and only working if the setting is contained to one planet)...

Simply accelerating the planet to ultra-near lightspeed and then training in space will allow you to spend as long as you like doing other things before you put it back into orbit and decelerate it, with virtually no time passing for the target planet.

...you're gonna need to be more specific. Which Enterprise?

I don't think you really need a perk for it at all. The problem framed is almost a meta one, and for people who don't use companions much, don't care about the world in the jump, and are strictly after logging training hours, there's realistically no problem.

With the montage perk mentioned here all you'd need to do is go inside the fortified training environment, set the timer to "when the jump ends in real time", then train nonstop. The autopilot would mean that your jump would instantly end, and as far as writing goes all you'd really have is "I woke up and the jump was done, but I felt stronger".

This is pretty stupid in its own way of course, but you can probably see how this isn't a problem but rather appealing to select groups of individuals.

It's if you actually care about the world that it becomes a problem, because to some extent you're fighting a power addiction, which was presumably what led to needing 336000 years of training in a day to begin with. And there's basically no limit as to how much power you can get, since you can delude yourself endlessly as far as that goes.

>You're basically going to be training non stop, ignoring everything outside, since you're training for the sake of training.
That is dumb. If you have arbitrary amounts of time, that is not all nonstop training, that is arbitrary amounts of training, inter-spaced with arbitrary amounts of downtime. Sleep (even if you don't strictly have to, for the dreams), videogames, sex, etc.

>that is arbitrary amounts of training, inter-spaced with arbitrary amounts of downtime
>downtime
>implying people didn't take perks that give infinite stamina with no need to eat, drink, or sleep
>implying they aren't deluding themselves into thinking they can focus purely on training and mindlessly grind for all those millennia
>implying their waifus and harems aren't just a cheerleader squad they expect to wait for glorious jumper dick
You have not seen the mentality of some people, user.

The Jump that covers the Enterprise TV series with Scott Bacula.

Which does not actually exist at this time. And yet I stand by my answer that it is better than the existing Star Trek jumps.

The problem is we're trying to optimize here, increasing the time frame up to a maximum and maximizing the return off of that. If this wasn't a matter of optimization, there isn't any need for training at all in the vast majority of cases. Optimization here is a matter of mindset, where one's life is solely dedicated to training and improvement with absolutely nothing else.

As a result of this motivation, downtime doesn't factor into this at all, because its very simple to rework your body physiology so that it's not only unnecessary, but also not beneficial to have downtime. You'd be in a constant and fixed state of hyperfocus, and all the end of it all, you'd have no memories of the time spent.

This is basically a munchkin issue that's being discussed here, taking something beyond its logical conclusion to extremities. If it seems dumb to you, it's probably because you're not in the right mindset to consider it.

Ah, the Enterprise series. Could be fun. Is anyone working on that currently?

So, I've been having some trouble coming up with a "Power" section for B:TAS, because there's surprisingly few people with actual superpowers in Batman's Rogues Gallery (at least in the animated series).

So far I have Animal Hybrid based off of Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Tygrus, and Romulus, "Face of Clay" based off of Clayface, Florakinesis for Poison Ivy, Vertigo for Count Vertigo, and "Yellow-Skinned Wacky-Man" for the Creeper. There's also Etrigan, Zattana, and Solomon Grundy (who lived in Gotham), but I'm not offering their powers because they wouldn't mesh with the lower power of the rest of the Jump.

So, what I was thinking of doing is that instead of having a section solely for superpowers, there would be a "Powers and Gimmicks" section, where I would offer things like Bane's venom injecting mask, or Mr. Freeze's suit, in addition to superpowers. I feel like this would help make the section feel less sparse, as well as helping to free up space in the item section that might've looked bloated in comparison with the abundance of technology based villains.

Any thoughts on a shared Power/Gimmick section?

I'm pretty sure the folks who would do the nonstop power grind are the same ones who don't have companions, or routinely eat their companions for power as another form of farming. It's already supreme delusion, made possible by /jc/.

It's Mad Men and That Never Happened might work.

I'm just trying to make an awesome training place where I can get such things done 'faster'. How it's used is up to Jumpers individually.
Personally as I stated up here, this is Subjective Training Time so Jump-Chan don't gotta watch montages all the time. Basically the idea is that you, on autopilot, get the training you need and then get out because this shits boring as fuck but needs to be done.

Go for it, make some gimmicks discounted for specific origins.

Oh no. You get some of those same people who collect waifus like trophy pieces and casually expect them to wait around on hand and foot.

It's actually a major part of some xianxia stories. Some of those women had to be raped into submission, but then they suddenly love glorious MC.

>It's if you actually care about the world that it becomes a problem, because to some extent you're fighting a power addiction, which was presumably what led to needing 336000 years of training in a day to begin with.
Not really. For me, the whole point of time dilation is /precisely/ so that I can actually experience the real world without it passing by me when I'm doing boring things such as training.

I agree with is Mad Hatter in B: TAS? Cause his tech is fucking smoll for what it does.

Joker virus thing that that turned him into the joker.