What happens if Abaddon wins?

Let's assume for a moment that Abaddon finally manages to win.

I will give you a few seconds to recover from your fit of laughter.

Now again, let us assume that Abaddon wins the Long War and takes his seat upon the Golden Throne on Terra.

What happens now? Does he exchange his terminator armor for a tailored business suit and start writing legislatures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GcjWEO0O8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The chaos gods immediately make him a spawn.

He declares himself Emperor, and gives the finger to Chaos.

Why would he stop wearing power armor? The current govenment on terra wears power armor.

>The hair is a secret reminder of all his failures.

But how does he actually conduct the whole "rule" thing as the new Emperor?

A semi-self aware spawn just to feed of of his misery

He raises the capital gains tax from 7.3% to 7.5% and cancels Thursday mail delivery.

Cypher will kill him.

Wouldn't removing the Emperor from throne cause Earth to be almost instantly consumed by chaos? Not much to rule over then.

Tyranids reach Terra at the same time as Chaos. What happens?

What happens then is abbadoo gets THREE new arms

why remove him? Just throw some blankets over and have a sit on top.

>Cypher teleports onto his vessel
>Draws weapons
>Abaddon laughs and calls his guards to slay the fool
>No one moves
>Turns around yelling orders furiously
>No one moves
>Cypher clicks his fingers
>Everyone moves over and sides with him
>Cypher reveals he's actually Alpha Legion
>All of Abaddon's Guards are Alpha Legion
>Alpha Legion actually been loyal this whole time and have actually been spending the past 10k years setting up the ultimate double cross
>Tzeentch removes another pawn on the board

>Everyone is Alpha Legion
>Eldar, Orks, Necrons, and Tau are all Alpha Legion
>Every Warband, Chapter, and Legion is Alpha Legion
>The IG, SoB, Inquisition, and Mechanicus are Alpha Legion
>Even the Tyranids are Alpha Legion
>Hell, The Emperor and the Chaos Gods are Alpha Legion.

user this Alpha Legion wanking gets super fucking old and predictable. Enough.

>What happens if Abaddon wins?

It would be extremely painful

So no one can imagine how Abby would actually rule over the Imperium? How he would sign all the paperwork? How he would design his motivational posters? How he would decorate his throneroom?

This Alpha Legion shitposting needs to be bannable

There wouldn't be an Imperium left to rule if he wins.

That one 50k fic, maybe?

He won't becuase he gets killed off by cypher

>Horus teleports Emps to his vessel and kills him
>Cypher teleports himself to Abaddon`s a d kills him.

POTTERY

>What happens if Abaddon wins?

New plastic steel legion becomes the new generic guardsmen kit.

Pottery in motion

But they cannot since he refusing Daemonhood.

AoS 41K. GW gets to make you buy all new miniatures to play in new ruleset. They also get whole new books you need to buy. They claim that it's ok, the old setting isn't going away, you can still use your miniatures to play the old game, they just are going to developing new stuff for it. People get suckered and start giving them more money since they already have done it with their fantasy miniatures. "So what is the big deal, right?"

GW laughs as it drinks in your disposable income, and perhaps even some of your food/vehicle/relationship/home budget for those with poor impulse control.

I want to see fanart of that

>tfw alpha legion haters are alpha legion too

>How he would sign all the paperwork
My sides

>AoS 41K. GW gets to make you buy all new miniatures to play in new ruleset.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GcjWEO0O8I
Sponsor: your beloved Games Workshop

Truly a Warmaster of Chaos.

He can't give the finger to Chaos. He's not a psyker so he can't power the Golden Throne. It's gonna take the favor of the gods and a whole lot more than that to keep any sort of long range interstellar travel/communication to keep the entire Imperium together.

butthurt crying pussies like you who can't simply skip over posts they don't like need to be banned. If you can't bring yourself to look past it, there's a hide post button. Now quit being a faggot.

Has he no humanity left in him?

How come you didn't take your own advice and ignore that post?

I'm Alpha Legion, you're Alpha Legion. Is there any other Alpha Legion I should know about?

>Le meme again

You need to be beaten by sticks on fire.

Don't bullshit, you dumbnass. The Golden Throne is a psychic amplifier and being a psychic just requires opening your mind to the Warp. Abaddon has planned for 10K years to screw over the gods and the gods realize the level of threat he is their plan as well how much they need him.

I mean fuck you, A blank through sorcery gained a soul and became a potent user of magic. And yet you saying the guy with the Mark of Tzeentch can't do the same? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you like this? please get out.

They would be screwed over by the Eye of Terror.

He is going to reforge the ruins of the Imperium to the Dark Imperium.

40k is just a story of various groups of alpha legion intrests that wage war on each other in order to draw in more assets under the influence of the alpha legion

Oh look, it's one of these new school faggots who likes to defend failbaddon the armless cuckold. You like the taste of GW's cock that much fagboy?

>"Abaddon is the Bane of the Imperium, brother."

It's Carnac.

>He's not a psyker so he can't power the Golden Throne.
Why should he need to power the Golden Throne? Astronomican would work without it just fine - you just need to keep tossing psykers inside the Hollow Mountain to fuel it.

>new school faggots

What? You pulling the oldfag card when you literally have no legs to stand on in old and new fluff about the whole Abaddon? Seriously, people like you deserve to die horribly from terminal diseases.

This goes double for guys who deny that Necrodermis is Living Metal like this degenerate.

I'm not pulling any cards here carnac, I'm straight up calling you a cock sucking, smegma chewing, assbitch.

>>old and new abbadon fluff
Lesee now we have: Saturday morning cartoon villain with skulls for the former, and the latter is a desperate attempt to compensate for said earlier portrayal that reeks of desperation on GW's part.

The Golden Thorne is not needed at all. In FOC it's said that the Imperial guys stuck in the Eye couldn't navigate or warp jump since they have no vision of the Light in there, while the traitor ships chasing them had no problem navigating or warp jumping in the Eye.

Considering that by the time Abaddon is victorious on Terra, all the galaxy will be covered in the Eye of Terror there would be need for the Golden Light of Terra. The new ships of the Dark Imperium would navigate the Galactic Eye by their own.

Wow all that text and not even an argument or a shred of evidence. What a complete utter waste of time. Don't bother to reply unless you have something of substance to add.

You are literally worse than the Necrodermis denier.

Abaddon's torso is only 1 1/2 heads long.

He has, in essence, the body proportions of a newborn infant, perhaps worse even.

Abaddon has a literal man-babby body locked away in that terminator armor.

It may be desperate but it's actually working. Abby DOES look competent and capavle commaner and a big game schemer in the newest fluff. Bonus points for not turning him into despicable vilain-sue with titan-grade thick plot armour like they did with Archaon.

Oh don't worry, give it time.

>It may be desperate

I am still waiting for proof by the way. You accuses GW of desperation and retconning but I see nothing.

Alson Archaon has no plot armor. He is a flawed character and in final fight, Sigmar threw him off a cliff.

BOLT

PISTOL

Oh yes lets do a formal debate over the capability of the pitiful sadsack that is fagbaddon the pissbitch. 13000 years of fucking around that did sweet fuck compared to the orks and nids but you know the armless gimp with skulls on his armor is totally worthwhile as a villain and will be totally salvaged by the mental midgets who write black library books. Such quality!

Terra becomes great again

A man can dream

You WANT him to become the next Archaon?

when will manlets learn?

Working for whom? The drooling imbeciles who buy space marine models off of mommy's credit card?

Never. Its why they die in droves for the Guard.

Remember the rumor about pylons destroying Cadia because of Trazyn? How right did that turn out?

Remember when the time comes, I will never let you live this down. Rumor mongers are literally the worse with the exception of this guy he is cancer incarnate.

lol when Cypher shoots him in noggin and he dies a loser im gonna laff @ u m8

>You accuses GW of desperation
I don't actually. I assume the possibility of it and point that it does not matter anyway as long as their efforts are successful.

>implying Guilliman isn't going to assrape the failure of a clone

Primarchs are going to take center stage, any of your past characters are going to get thrown under the rug or into the woodchipper or otherwise used as stepping stones for the Primarchs to make their big return, because that is what 40k nerds want to see more of thanks to Horus Heresy.

>>endlessly defends modern GW's writing
>>calls somebody else cancer incarnate
o i am laffin

Cry me a river, old IG player. Thank Gods 5-th ed Tankhammer is gone and dead forever.

Welcome to heroic scale.

>Bonus points for not turning him into despicable vilain-sue
People have already been complaining about that for a while.

Objectively false and again no argument can be found. Just insults and a sad attempt at trolling. He has been around for 10K years and spent them waging the long war an building up his forces. His crusades were considered the greatest threats to the Imperium to the point that the Imperium drops everything just to fight them off. With each crusade Abaddon's power grew and even back then it was hinted that his crusades has a hidden agenda behind there. So there is zero evidence of a retcon.

Archaon is a great and developed character with respectable depth. Abaddon as he is now is a cardboard character. He would benefit from receiving the same treatment as Archaon.

>>preferring space maroons to any other army in the game other then Tau.
You need to be 18 years of age or older to post on Veeky Forums dude, I'm not exactly a rules lawyer about this kinda shit but really now, try to keep the MEQ boner hidden in polite company.

Are Erebus and Kor Phaeron butthurt that Abaddon is the Gods' Champion even though he hates them?

Illiteracy isn't cool, man. Not once did I defend GW's wiring in that post. I am, bashing you for hanging on rumors like they were your mothers teats you mental invalid.

Nah, Girlyman will be forgotten like the Ynnari once the next book drops.

If Abaddon is a clone of Horus, he's going to be made huge and given Primarch stats when the Chaos Triumvirate comes out.

>Archaon is a great and developed character with respectable depth.

>'waaah god won't answer me so i'm gonna be an angst atheist about it'

Pretty much. though Lorgar likes Abaddon. To them Abaddon is faithless cretin.

>implying Ultramarines will ever be forgotten or not at the center of attention for any major Imperial comebacks and victories

Are you delusional?

>Objectively false
Nope. When you wage war for ten thousand years with the sorts of advantages that fagbaddon has you better fucking do better then the space soccer hooligans and the aliens ripoffs, and you know what? I'm pretty fucking sure that every fucking threat the imperium has ever fucking faced because the people who write for gee dubs cannot understand pacing even if pacing were to walk up to them, knee them in the balls, take their wallet, and fuck their mother, sister and dog while they are still prone on the ground.

Like i said, a flawed character that's enjoyable to read about. Sigmar and Valten calling him out on his pride and shortsightedness in the End Times was one of the best fluff to come out of the End Times.

Abaddon is not a clone of Horus. Abaddon came out of a vagina. Abaddon killed his own father as a preteen in a coming of age fight.

I'm 29, dude. I played almost every pre-7-ed rulebook spam army save IG, GK,'Nids, BT (when they were their own army) and SoBs.

>>Nope. When you wage war for ten thousand years with the sorts of advantages that fagbaddon has you better fucking do better then the space soccer hooligans and the aliens ripoffs, and you know what? I'm pretty fucking sure that every fucking threat the imperium has ever fucking faced has been called the greatest threat ever because the people who write for gee dubs cannot understand pacing even if pacing were to walk up to them, knee them in the balls, take their wallet, and fuck their mother, sister and dog while they are still prone on the ground.

Fixed.

>with the sorts of advantages

What advantages? Abaddon had to build up his forces from nothing. He leads a barley controlled rabble of manicss, lunatics, and rapists who just as soon kill him as fight for him. Not to mention that the Chaos Gods hate/love relationship with Abaddon complicates things since they help him just as much as they hinder him. Abaddon has no advantages save his own intellect and willpower.

And like it or not, Abaddon is a far greater threat than Orks and nids. Something that was stated again and again in the fluff. So eat your heart out, no-argument man.

>Abbadon is alpharius

Next book gonna be xenos probably. Then they gonna focus on the other primarchs and other plotlines.

The invasion of Baal.
Russ's return as his legion is dying.
Whatever the issue with the Dark Angels and a possible awakening of the Lion.

You won't be getting any ultramarine stuff for a while and they are gonna be another Imperial forces among many.

>When you wage war for ten thousand years with the sorts of advantages that fagbaddon has
Actually waht sorts of advantagers does he have against FUCKING GLAXY SPANNING EMPIRE with virtually limitless resources, while holding a tiny constantly feuding domain in the arse of nowhere which is full of batshit insane omnicaidal lunatics that would happily rob, murder, poison, rape and eat each other if there is no common enemy to distract them (and sometimes even if there IS)?

>He is going to reforge the ruins of the Imperium to the Dark Imperium.

How? The only thing uniting his forces is their hatred for the Imperium. With it destroyed and the Emperor dead, whatever alliances unite them and bind them to Abaddon's command with fracture and break. All the disparate warbands and legions will fall to infighting, fuck off to conquer their own regions, retreat back into the warp etc. In the end it'll just be Abaddon sitting on a partially melted gilded throne amidst the ruins of dead world, listening to the dark laughter of thirsting gods.

>they are gonna be another Imperial forces among many.
>implying there will another Imperial forces outside Guilliman GrandAlliance
TOP FUCKING KEK

>>Abaddon had to build up his forces from nothing.
that works for the first few thousand years, by now that excuse is wearing a bit thin.

>>He leads a barley controlled rabble of manicss, lunatics, and rapists who just as soon kill him as fight for him.
So do ork warbosses with the exception of having to deal with rapists and yet they manage to be more successful at taking worlds.

>>Not to mention that the Chaos Gods hate/love relationship with Abaddon complicates things since they help him just as much as they hinder him. Abaddon has no advantages save his own intellect and willpower.
So in other words he has at least the partial support of 4 incredibly powerful supernatural beings and yet he still can't do jack and shit in comparison to gargams the warboss and his pal stinky the wonder grot.

>>And like it or not, Abaddon is a far greater threat than Orks and nids.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!

>>Something that was stated again and again in the fluff.
The fluff contradicts itself and the new fluff is really shitty. Your precious villain-stu wannabe is going to get curbstomped by whatever flavor of the month character GW decides they want to sell a model of.

>>So eat your heart out, no-argument man.
suck my 36 inch long and 12 inch wide hateboner you stupid tripniggerfaggot in stealth mode.

My word there's a lot of angry people in this thread.
Not that that's a surprise heh.

You ain't fullin' anyone, Matt

The Black Legion are utterly devoted to Abaddon and his vision to the point that when the pylons separated them from the Chaos Gods they gave zero fucks. They will see Abaddon crowned as Dark Emperor. It is their purpose and duty.

As for the others, they are presented with a tough choice. Join Abaddon in his new order OR fight against him for the gods which will only end with most of them being turned into warp soup once the gods take over the galaxy. I imagine only the Word Bearers and the most fanatic of the traitors will defect from Abaddon's side.

Well since Fall of Cadia ended with him explicitly wondering to himself if the galaxy would be torn asunder by the Warp before he even reached Terra, I guess everything being consumed by the Warp is his current ambition.

So...who knows?

The imperium doesn't actually have limitless resources, carnac, you stupid slut. Nor are they immune to factionalism and infighting.

Much as I like Orks I don't see how they've exactly been more 'successful' than Abaddon. Even when all united against a weakened Imperium they lost and Ghazghkull, their current most powerful leader, has virtually never won an engagement in his life.

Abaddon at least won some battles, he's clearly been more successful than the Orks. I wish the Orks were successful at times, but it isn't true to fluff.

But they do basically still win everything always. And large blows, like the Horus Heresy, the Beast Waaagh!!! the loss of the Ultramarines entire first company, are passed over without ever having any lasting consequences of much import in terms of loss.

Most nations, after suffering things like the Beast Waaagh!!! or Horus Heresy would be set back territorially, the Imperium continued to expand.

Not to mention prominent marine forces like the Ultramarines, Dark Angels and Space Wolves have almost never lost any wars

Expanding Eye do not "consume Galaxy into the Warp" ut rether mixes it with a lot of Warp. There are still a lot of humans in the Eye, many planets spoting billion-people sized civilizations that would not be possible in the Warp proper.

Orks are a lot more successful at being a threat because they control so much territory, have practically limitless numbers and when they do unite under a decent warboss inflict absolutely terrible damage. They're the barbarians at the gates and are far more threatening then abbadabbadingdong and his pissant victories ever could be.

>that works for the first few thousand years, by now that excuse is wearing a bit thin.

Time ain't a stable thing in the Eye. And forging alliances and assembling a force that's capable of talking on the Imperium takes time. And Abaddon is successful in that he assembled a force that dwarfs anything Horus ever commanded.

>So in other words he has at least the partial support of 4 incredibly powerful supernatural beings and yet he still can't do jack and shit in comparison to gargams the warboss and his pal stinky the wonder grot.

Again objectively false. You ignored the bit about them hindering him just as much as they help him.

And once again you put forth the bullshit that he didn't do shit and wank the Orks when in the fluff it's widely agreed that the Orks are not a threat.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!

That's what in the fluff. Now act like an adult or this will be the last (you), you get. You do not provide lore or cite anything while I am prepared to.

>So do ork warbosses with the exception of having to deal with rapists and yet they manage to be more successful at taking worlds.

Nope, Orks instinctively follow the Warboss until he falls. Most Orks just want have a goo fight and that's it.

All traitors are treacherous and think about their ambitions firsts and will screw over anyone to get pleasure or get ahead in life.

>The fluff contradicts itself

Stop being a douche. The fluff is consistent about Chaos and Abaddon being the greatest fluff since 3th ED. Again, none argument and bad lies. Why do I bother with guys who PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED/

>suck my 36 inch long and 12 inch wide hateboner you stupid tripniggerfaggot in stealth mode.

Not an argument.

>>Most nations, after suffering things like the Beast Waaagh!!! or Horus Heresy would be set back territorially, the Imperium continued to expand.

Here's the problem with this: The imperium isn't expanding, they are holding firm at 1 million worlds, impressive sure enough, but that on it's own isn't good enough to argue that they always win.

>and when they do unite under a decent warboss inflict absolutely terrible damage.
Then the Waaagh! is stopped, the different factions break up, and everything goes back to normal for a while. Sounds kinda familiar.

Nope, like i said, the Orks are not a threat. Even when their WHOLE race united as one in the Beast Waaagh!, they were defeated by the Imperium.

And guess what it's said in the Beast series? It's said that the Orks are not the real threat. That the Orks will always fail at their attempts at conquering the galaxy and they shouldn't distract from the main enemy that is Chaos (and Abaddon).

The Imperium does have near limitless resources.

And when great threats arise, they generally stop infighting to take care of the threat. They are the most united of the sapient factions right after the Tau.

There's literally never been damage Orks do that doesn't vanish by the next part of the story.

Even the Beast Arises novel series we're told, in book 12, that already all the damage is undone and the Imperium is stronger than ever. So yeah, still not seeing it.

Nope, the Imperium launched several crusades that expanded its borders a lot. They are called the redemption crusades.

It's like talking about WW2 facts with a German. Equally clueless.

No. The Rulebook even stats the Imperium is larger than its ever been in th 41st millenium, meaning they've been expanding all that time. Additionally we have multiple Crusades that conquer hundreds of worlds and systems at a time.

Also the Ultramarines, Dark Angels and Space Wolves have never lost a war, pretty much, that's a fact. And the Imperium does practically always win, just look at the narrative supplements their in; Damnos, Fenris, Pandorax, Sanctus, Cryptus are all described as Imperium victories. There's also 2nd Armageddon and 1st and 2nd Armageddon war. Not to mention even in Supplements they do lose something in, the original Damocles one where they lost Agrellan, their given victories to make up for it; Voltoris.

Here's an exercise, name a war on the scale of Armageddon or the Tyrannic Wars which has been won by a non-Imperium faction against the Imperium, excluding this one latest event which I am willing to concede, the Fall of Cadia is a major loss for the Imperium.