Stat him

Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

potato mashers/20

He's literally just a very good gunman with a gun. You could use the average elite soldier stats with an extra handful of luck points, give him a deployable turret and you're done.

atleastitsnotanoverwatchstatme/10

Stat this more intersting character instead.

Ranger with a cyber familiar (Saber Mk II)

Gearbox/10

By the way, did you know that Dr. Zed doesn't have a medical license?
I mean it's not like 90% of all dialogue that mentions him in passing doesn't re-state that. Maybe I want to know he has an addiction to blueberry muffins, or that he makes his own lab coats, or he has a vivarium of lizards he's named after organs! Not that he doesn't have a fucking medical license. I KNOW.

Madness takes root even in the sanest of individuals

>muh girl power

> "All units be advised: feminism is awesome!"
An actual quote from Battleborn.

Burch was a mistake.

> Implying he's the cause and not the symptom

top tier breeding stock/10

We never did find out why there's only X number of sirens at one point and why they're always female, did we?

Stat him

No, and since Battleborn flopped, we'll never win. Also...

> tfw Telltale's spin-off is more exciting and funny than the actual Borderlands games

Fucking Eridian space magic.

>the gearbox cycle continues

Shit, I've meant "We'll never will"

Funny thing is, Lilith actually has a point with the whole "only female Sirens" being a thing. There is a literal girl power.

>tfw I know the pic you're talking about

Funny. 'cause she fucks up everything.

>anthony cuck birch tries to make a strong female character
>she fucks up
>she fucks up everything
>shes the only one that fucks up
>she gets her boyfriend killed
>nearly gets an important ally killed
>tries to kill someone important out of spite due to said boyfriend
>hates tourge cause muh jock
>still refuses to play dnd with him

She is also the reason as to why Jack outright hates the vault hunters so much since she betrayed them at Helios.

She's the reason why jack went mad in the first place.
Okay, maybe he really wanted to save the moon to be a great hero and not because of altruism, but even if he did that is not a reason enough to try to murder him and then punch an alien artifact into his mind.

fuck this cunt, jack did nothing wrong

I mean the context is important. That quote only shows up when the character kills a female character three times in a row without dying. It's more of a "Equal opportunity means I can kick your ass all I want without anyone complaining." kind of thing.

Can't we atleast stat the cutest character instead?
Note I said "cutest" not "best" or "most interesting".

Gauge was a legitimately interesting character though.

But her whole schtick--mechanically minded daddy's girl tomboy from a middle class family--felt a little out of place in an environment like Pandora. She's work great in a Firefly kind of setting but she didn't feel anywhere near ruthless or unhinged enough to really hold her own alongside people like Salvador or Axton.

Anarchy mechanic certainly would be interesting in tabletop.

She cut off her arm, so she could have a control device for a killer robot.

coalburner/10

She cut her own arm off on a whim and literally killed her rival in a science fair and felt next to no remorse about it. Girl's got problems.

I'm pretty sure her father is an Ex-Vault Hunter, considering her obsession with them, and his willingness to play terrorist and blow up parts of the city, and fight the cops, to help her escape.

Remembered that as soon as I posted. IIRC she said the original gash was "only" halfway to the bone and she performed the amputation herself.

So I guess there's definitely some broken gears in there but at the same time she doesn't strike me as a killer. At least not in the way the other characters were. She was really wigged out when her robot blew up her classmate though I guess that had more to do with her fearing prison.

I dunno. Gauge has the framework but there's just something about her which felt out of place.

It could be argued that he overreacted to the potential threat of betrayal from those scientist guys.

Plus the part where he had a perfectly nice AI lady reduced to a soulless killbot.

No. Roll for waifus

rolling

Lillith was fine

Up until the PreSequel. Roland and Lillith being on Elpis made no sense (hurrdurr we're on vacation!). Those two were shoehorned in just to give Jack a crappy reason to hate the vault hunters.

But that's what Gearbox does with Borderlands, cram as many references and cameos to past games. "TK Baha and Roland are dead. Let's cameo them in the DLCs and PreSequel."

I'm rolling because Axton is a shit and generic character

>freckle shoulders
Shit, me too

Might as well try

>better than nin x10

why not

pls

00 roll?

dammit japan, when will you learn that there are tiddy sized beyond flat and cowtit

roll

Give me R63 Johnathon Joestar!

fucking kek

rolling

i feel like these complaints are always common for any game with humor especially nowadays

roll

78 pls.

In fairness that greentext hits the nail on the head for half of the Borderlands series' dialogue. I know it sells itself with irreverent humor but sometimes it just gets really grating.

that's a little sexist

>cutest
thats not Tiny Tina...

I mean.
LOOK AT THIS ADORABLENESS

Tina's an annoying little shit.

well yes, she's 13.

still a cute child I'd take to the quarry for a fun afternoon blowing shit up.

She was literally a killing machine that was corrupted by her former captain. She was told what Jack wanted from her from the word go, and then she got cold feet. The hunters were sent for a retrieval mission, not a rescue operation.