6 Str (can't open a jar of pickles)
10 Dex
12 Con
8 Int
7 Wis
18 Cha

+5 resist to fluoride

Definitely Investigator

I see this guy everywhere. Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

Hunter/Explorer
Hot Cum for Blood

Dude runs a radio show on Info Wars, a website that is like 50/50 on reality. He is extremely good at uncovering info and forming premises with solid evidence to back them up. However, he ultimately ties it all to Martian Demons or Gay Frogs. He starts strong, but then ends up screaming about flies coming out of someone's mouth.

He's also willing to let you in on some great deals like hi-tech filters that remove the mind-control fluoride from your water and the Super Male Vitality (tm) secret medicine made from pure organic sugar to boost your manpower to the next level.

That's the part that gets me about /pol/. Some of their arguments start out strong, but they just keep going and ruin it.

He was on Joe Rogan recently, and the entire thing was an experience and a half. He started out semi-coherent, then they gave him weed. After that it was just a beautiful disaster.

has the feat that gives +3 to Heart Size for non-grinches

Be kind to my people. The most rational /pol/ browsers can't expend the energy to post regularly. We mostly just browse and try to laugh at racism. Every so often you'll find somebody on /pol/ willing to engage with you and they'll turn out to be surprisingly intelligent.

It's just that the vast majority of the time it's a series of spelling errors and poorly-thought, confused rambling that bounces in between libertarianism and resurrecting the third reich.

youtube.com/watch?v=Toi4hcoFgfM

What said. A lot of sources and insane rambling. But even he admits he gets carried away and I seen him laughing at all the memes people have made of him. Give it a go, if you wanna see a man who's stared way too long into the abyss.

this man is a real life shonen protagonist, he's also out of his goddamn mind
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

Favored Enemy: Bilderbergs

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

+90 to spouting crazy conspiracy bullshit

KEK

I might screen cap this. It's so accurate.

-10 to resist toxins
ability to change color depending on emotional state

He canĀ“t have them pickles :^)

He is right and vindicated later quite often though

citation

source: infowars

>It's just that the vast majority of the time it's a series of spelling errors and poorly-thought, confused rambling that bounces in between libertarianism and resurrecting the third reich.

This describes almost every board on Veeky Forums, it's perfect.

Psychic vampire slayer

Noise marine

Favoured Enemy: Pickle Jars

Type: /Pol/ Shit

Domain: Not fucking Veeky Forums

Class: true namer

he used to be a body builder, he could probably knock a nigga out.

All that Body building and he can't even open a jar of pickles when terminally ill hillary can.

Underrated

Lvl 3 water filter merchant

INT 0

40k stats because I can't do DnD states:
WS4 BS4 S5 T6 W2 I3 A2 Ld10 Sv6+

/pol/'s real power is it's meme energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=XuigSuKqZqI

I had my doubts until mainstream political figures started warning me about cartoon frogs.

I figure the /pol/lacks are like orks. Between all of the confused nonsense, if enough start thinking something it starts happening.
and i for one welcome our new frog overlords
>4th reich when
>praise kek

>look at mappings of alleles

>peruse crime statistics

>observe average iq of people-groups

>notice iq correlates with crime more strongly than socio-economic background

>y-yeah, I only laugh at that untrue, redneck racism, it's totally just justification for bias!

Here is a quick rundown on Him

Rothschilds bow to Alex Jones
In contact with aliens
Possess psychiclike abilities
Control france with an iron but fair fist
Own castles & banks globally
Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
Will bankroll the first cities on Mars, Jonesgrad will be the first city
Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
First designer babies will in all likelihood be Alex Jones babies
said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
You likely have Jonesbots inside you right now.
Infowars are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church.
Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command, the First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years, and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Infowars bunker in Wilkes land?
Learned fluent French in under a week
Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Him. There is no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Jones
He's about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
In reality, he is timeless, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet.

+10 Male Vitality
Damage Resistance 10/Collidal Silver
+250 Fluoride Resistance
Animal Companion: Gay Frog

Watching lolbertarians slowly slide into Physical Removal mode is my new passtime. Even Molymeme is almost in helicopter mode now.

Hunter of Network Zero, fighting against changelings.

>Anarcho-syndicalist flag
>In the authoritarian bit.

Motherfucker what?

Addiction (Moderate, Testosterone Supplements)

I've heard it described as nationalist libertarian 4channers who like joking about being fascist. I try to keep the Pinochet mode that we get into as just a joke and only kinda want to throw communists out of helicopters.

It is clearly meant to be stepping from the lower left onto the lower right, symbolic of treading on the snek.

The Joe Rogan podcast is a perfect example of this, he started off saying things that seemed ridiculous,but once Joe's google fact checked him it turned out he was right. Than he started yelling about satanic aliens or whatever.

I like Alex but the man needs to calm down. He's like a caricature of a conspiracy theorist.

Alex Jones is a Humemefication.

I'm pretty sure he focuses on Con

Almost? The McCarthyism video was full on "drain the swamp" of the Dugin kind, not Trump's kind.

Alignment: Good
i see you

Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)