You guys ready for Age of Guiliman?

You guys ready for Age of Guiliman?

I've sold my miniature on ebay. I'm ready to give 0 fucks.

We need a smug picture of Guilliman like pic related

You only had one miniature?

Yep. Do it!

He could only afford one, not being a millionaire.

Who is this guy? Every time I ask people say 40000 and call me a hot head

Needs a costanza edit

Roboute Guilliman, Primarch (genetic progenitor and ultimate leader) of Ultramarines (poster-boy Space Marines, elite genetically enhaced soldiers of Imperium of Man)

Rawbutt Girlyman.

With the coat of stars.

I'm not sure what he's even supposed to do at this point. The universe is fucked, what are the Primarchs going to do about it now that they didn't do 9000 years ago?

The Spiritual Liege

Rowboat Gorillaman

Unless your new Gue'la ethereal is willing to discuss the Greater Good, little will change.

>this shitty an attempt at baneposting

4 u

Checked

Vagina head

Done.

>ITS LIKE A SPESS MAHREEN BUT BIGGERER

>MAKE IT BIGGERER DAMMIT

>MOAR SPESS MAHREEN

>MOAR BIGGER TITAN SPESS MAHREEN

>AGE OF SPESS MAHREEN

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Perfect

11/10

>tfw i love this model and the rest of Veeky Forums seems to hate it
it looks dramatic man

Karak eight peaks

Its probably just buttblasted oldhammer fags. who would only like it if it had the proportions of a plastic troll was made of lead and was 26 years old.

I don't know man... I love the new sculps generally and have a smurf army but girlyman just looks a little cartoony for my taste . Hoping some alternative paint jobs will help.

So is his face modeled after Mark strong?

Age of Primarchs soon.
>Thousands of Primarchs/Bile Primarch clones/Primarch like entities coming soon.

Herohammer will get so bad that there will only be squads of Primarchs and Emperors and the shittiest handwaving fluff to justify it. Mark my words.

DUDE. FLAMES. LMAO.
FW's model was pretty good, they should hav rolled with that aesthetic

A leader is as competent as his appointed cabinet. First order of business should be the release of Captain "Based" Titus from Inquisitorial captivity, asap.

peace treaty pls

It just looks like it was pulled right out of a renaissance painting of a great war or something

Titus doesn't exist in canon 40K, he occupies the same time frame as Cato Sicarius and all other 9 named captains who aren't Titus.

yes I am ready for my time.

=I= redacted

you have no idea when the renaissance was

Fuck off, the Eldar already signed with us.