Sworn enemies of Ultramarines, the vanilla Space Marines

> Sworn enemies of Ultramarines, the vanilla Space Marines

> No shtick outside being 'super chaosy'

> Responsible for entire Horus Heresy - Erebus was the actual bad guy of 30k

> Still an organised legion

> Worship all four chaos gods

> Fights with cultists and Daemons

Word Bearers are the true vanilla Chaos Space Marines. If Abby gets BTFO by Cypher Daemon Lorgar should take his place as Chaos BBEG and Bird Wearers should become the new poster boys.

This can't be... the true vanilla Chaos Space Marines has to be the [spoilers]BLOOD REHVENS[/spoilers]

I can't say I'd like it, if only because the black legion is my favorite aesthetically.

>No shtick
>Dark apostles, fanaticism

Yea, we already established Wrod Bearers are the best and that BL is so shitty that HH should really be the Erebus Heresy.

Id like to see the Black Legion return to their 30k aesthetic instead of being Vanilla.

Barbarians in space, but not World Eater-style berserkers. Spiky helms, topknots and archaic armour. They could even do the Norse thing right (not Wofly), like Warriors of Chaos.

Nah, Bear Worders would get the official title, but as is tradition, Blood Ravens would steal the title.

It's also why Blood Ravens are the best marines. They didn't earn the title, they stole it.

If Abbadon dies, let them team up with Fabulous Bill to get an endless supply of Horus clones. Desperate times fall for desperate measures, and its not like they're known for their sanity.

That's the first time anyone has explained HH SoH aesthetic that has ever made sense to me.

>Bird Wearers should become the new poster boys.
Thousand Sons, then. I agree.

odds are the world bearers will take over as the new head of Chaos if the Ultramarines really do become the main force now Gulliman is back

I'm still fucking pissed that Kor Phaeron gets the sickest suit of Cataphractii and the sickest claws. Ashen Circle almost made me play WB when 30k first came out and those were like the only models shown. Glad I didn't.

?

I miss when Veeky Forums was fun

>No shtick
Literally the religious fanatic Marines. Also cause the corruption and fall of the Emperor's dream of an enlightened, secular Imperium.

No shtick APART from being extremely zealous about Chaos. Hence vanilla chaos Marines.

It was a gift.

If only they were actually depicted like that consistently

Am I the only one who likes chaos marines who are trying to use it for their own ends instead if serving it?

You are not, friend.

i'm suspicious of that because it's only a short distance from I use it for my own ends to ADB's tortured anti-hero chaosmans, who are ridiculous in a faction that literally runs on baby-eating.

>HH should really be the Erebus Heresy.
Starting the rebellion and leading the rebellion are two very different things.