Drawthread

Thread the Prior: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drapery, swords, guns, how do they work? it's a mystery and I need more time to solve it

If is still looking for armored requests, I'd like an animated set of armor sitting outside of a dungeon door waiting for an adventuring party to come. She's polishing her armor and practicing menacing poses.

requesting a drawn version of this handsome devil as an imperial guardsmen with the M-16 as a short Las rifle and the saber as... well, a power saber.

aside from that I give any of you full creative freedom to draw this however you want. add whatever background, regiment ,clothing etc you prefer.

Mind if I cut in?

I'd like to request my haunted Half-Elf Bard for a D&D game I'm in. Ideally with a worried expression and holding her fiddle close to her.

I would like the specter haunting her to be a bit wispy and intangible looking rather than a solid shape, as well as looming behind her. Thanks in advance!

Inspired by a recent 5e homebrew, requesting a halfling warlock of Kek. Draped over his diminutive form are green and blue vestments, with a green stole, embroidered with unintelligible words. A blue sash is worn over the robes, and peeking from underneath the sash is a small leatherbound tome entitled, "Uncensored Hentai". Over his head is a hood resembling a frog, with the hem at the opening of the hood a bright red, forming what looks to be the lips of a mouth. The hood is topped with two protrusions resembling eyes. With arms outstretched and a joyous grin, the halfling exclaims, "Shadilay, my brothers!" In one hand, he holds a magical black rod, topped with a jade
>

Just letting drawfriend know that i'm still tuned in, in case he's deciding on coloring it, thanks again!

Requesting a vanara monk.

There's something majorly wrong with her chest/neck area... As soon as her hair blows off she'd be an anatomical freak...

Requesting the paladin from the delivery in the middle posed in a combination of the two poses on right, with her kneeling on the ground, head leaned over and both hands on a sword lodged in her abdomen. If possible, a broken sword on the ground next to her would also be greatly appreciated. I included the original references on the left to let any artist who would like to pick this up have more room to work. I have the battlemap we used during the session there so that if the artist would decide to do a background, they have a reference for that as well.Thank you to anyone who picks this up.

Backstory on this request:
A few sessions ago, my party's paladin Cethlenn, the one requested in the image, had to "Prove her worth" by fighting with an ancient guardian in order to acquire an epic magic sword. The guardian wielded the sword in the pic and ended up beating her in combat, shattering her sword and stabbing her in the stomach, killing her. The "Sword of Judgement" (the one used to stab her) actually revived her due to the reaction of her comrades, who had been unable to assist her during the duel, but the moment of her falling to the ground was one with much emotional distress by the party and one I'd like to have immortalized in glorious drawthread art.

Here man, posted in this thread to avoid shitting up the character art thread. I'll probably finish it eventually but I'm gonna go eat now

>how far outside the frame does his sword go? a foot? three feet? a mile? forever? you decide!

Anchored for user Drawfriend.

The sword would continue another foot and a half or so.
But it's gotta be THICKER.
Ridiculously thick, approaching the Dragonslayer.
I like'em thicc, baby
Also, thank you kindly for your time.

I'm on this but also going to bed

needless to say, an male physique...just realised its a female peacekeeper

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

It's like you don't want to be fabulous.

Requesting my high-level Crusader from Dark Heresy. She's basically the girl in the middle, with knight-inspired Carapace Armor and a long, flowing cape. She wields a Storm Shield in the shape of the Inquisition symbol, and her Power Sword has the same symbol worked into it as the hilt. Ideally both the Power Sword and Storm Shield should be crackling with lightning.

Requesting my gothic lolita magical girl. Her head is that of the woman in the top-right: same face for sure, and ideally the same hairstyle as well. Her eyes are purple, and her hair is black.

Her basic outfit is similar to the one in the bottom middle: a skirt and trenchcoat (her trenchcoat should be sleeveless and worn open). However, she also wears boots and gloves like those on the bottom left, and her trenchcoat should ideally be fluttering out to look like jagged wings, again like the bottom left image. Underneath the trenchcoat, her skirt, shirt and thigh-high stockings are in stereotypical gothic lolita fashion, all lace and ribbons and ruffles like the image on the bottom right. The coat should be primarily black with silver accents, while the gothic lolita outfit beneath it should be mostly purple and white, possibly with a few silver accents again.

And finally, she wields a long staff with a large head similar to the image on top: several regularly-shaped crystals, with two pendants hanging down from them, primarily black with silver accents and purple crystals.

Anchoring for the kind fellow who was working on drawing my Kenku Rogue.

On a phone so can't post post a picture collage. Looking for 40k banter art. I'd like a picture of farseer Macha and Taldeer from dawn of war, dressed like cheer leaders, flirting with muscular large space marines from the blood ravens chapter, in an imperial frat house, while nerdy looking eldar boys stare jealously through a window. If anyone draws this it will guaranteed get picked up and be put into circulation here, thanks in advance to whoever tries this

Requesting my Interrogator for Dark Heresy.

>Mid 30s, Newt Scamander-eqsue brown hair, flecked with grey since he became a psyker.

>Dark, hooded eyes - looks like he's constantly in need of sleep

>Slim build

>Carries a bolt pistol and a large tome.

>Has a zippo lighter that is deliberately intricate as it is his psy-focus

>Due to his powers, he has a glow around his head, like an energy field

Ideally, the pose would be similar to the one referenced but honestly, it's up to you - if you think something looks better or the pose is too awkward, go with what you think is best!

Thank you for reading my phone book of a request!

Anchoring.

Could I have my warlock drawn? She's a former pirate crewman who found old one magic in a stolen trinket.

Basic pirate gear like picture related, but no epaulettes and a black coat. Definitely has the head wrap and tricorne hat, though. Her face was once beautiful, but was seriously mangled by a sea hag. She should still have a nose and lips and shapely face and such, but no one would call her beautiful anymore. Her eyeballs are unaffected though. No need to draw weapons, and I'd be happy with just a shoulder or waist up portrait.

I'd like to request a villain in my game of Rogue Trader, a Dark Eldar corsair with a particular preference for sniping the fuck out of us.

I'd like to request a redheaded human fighter with a handgonne? He should have an arming sword on his hip as well. Anything else is artists discretion.

Hoping to get an orc similar to the one from that Orc and Elf comic, hanging out on a beach in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with a disproportionately large double-headed anime axe with the handle planted in the sand, providing shade.

>I, and the original artist
>original artist

You mean of the art you used as a reference? He is in on this too? Well gee, that is scary.

Yeah, we designed the character. We're eager to see what the armor looks like, because it has been a point of contention.

>two people arguing over armor for a character
>one is the original artist
>other is (I assume) the commissioner of said character
>decide 'hey let's rope some random drawfag into our argument'

Wow now I feel like some race horse having bets placed on me. I am simultaneously intrigued and terrified

Ring a Star Wars bounty hunter styled like a German Reiter in kit. His armor is made out of the same material used in blast shields, so a metallic-y plastic texture.

For the armor itself, it's got the torso armor in [1], the arms in [2], and segmented plates like on this knight armor [3]. Finally he wears the helmet in [4], with a gorget built into his breastplate to protect his neck like in [5], and the unarmored below-the-knee legwear in [6],

For equipment, he owns a 74-Z speeder bike and uses an SE-14 blaster pistol and EE-3 carbine seen in [7].

Yeah, we've been trying to figure out what her armor would be like. In the end, we could never decide on anything concrete.

This is one he's recently done for his character, which is a farcry from her normal attire (lewd chinese dress)

I drew a smug tibalt, thought Veeky Forums might like it. best planeswalker

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.

Requesting an art done of a Hida Bushi, bulky guy, with the following armor and colors. May use liberties with the design as the artist sees fit, considering how design for Legend of the Five Rings has changed.

Would like for the tetsubo to be shouldered, and the left hand resting idly on the handle of his katana. Hida mon should be emblazoned on his chest armor.

Face description is that he looks rough, bearded, and generally "intense", considering he's a big, bulky samurai who fights demons for a living.

That's pretty cute, user

Greetings drawfriends and fellow beggars! Requesting a post Apocolyptic savage tribesman in homemade junk armor with spear holding a pre-collapse football helmet with an Indian on it and looking at it like WTF. Our savage holding the helmet looks disturbingly like the Indian on the helmet but with Post Apoc twist. Similar feather in hair and such. Thank you!

t-thanks user

I'd like to request an unusual looking sword; a strange crystalline thing used by a psychic warrior in combat.
I'd like it to have weird holes in the design of the blade. It's meant to make a noise when swung, a faint whistling sound that get's louder when it kills something. The character's culture believes that the whistling will scare the enemy's soul and drive it to the underworld instead of lingering and messing with their killer.

Large/time intensive request maybe, probably.
Requesting a relaxed man in his early thirties under a tree with his armor, weapons and other gear are just resting next to him and he's just having a smoke with his eyes resting, he has short light brown hair that is messy with a bit of a scruffy/unkempt 5 o'clock shadow, as for clothing he keeps it simple, just commoner clothes, anyways thank you to anyone who draws this, I know it's a handful but I would be eternally grateful.

If you're gonna do something like this make an image compilation ya fuck

Any color artists willing to take a crack at this?
Armor colors are your choice, just make it look badass.

I wanted to give you your THIQUE sword but I would've had to redraw his right arm and I don't really feel like doing that right now

I'll work on this tomorrow if you feel like waiting, my gf just got home and she's tired of me drawing large men for internet strangers

Looking for someone to draw my superhero character. wearing a suit like in attached picture. without the gold lightning bolt with the same sash and boots, with a cutoff short red leather jacket and leather fingerless gloves. long black hair and the same mask

Thank you, user, this is pretty much what I wanted!

Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a pair of twins, Apollo and Luna, half elves who are the second youngest children of the two pictured.

The boy is a scientist/mage type, who studies magical creatures as well as magical theory. He has short, curly gray hair and yellow eyes like his father. He wears what one might call a 'traveling mage' type of outfit, Red, with a white trim, with a satchel thrown over his shoulder with large scrolls and books sticking out.

The girl has curly gray hair as well, but it is much longer than her twins. She wears a cute black and white outfit that looks a lot like Yennefers from Witcher 3 but without the gloves. She has an acoustic guitar either slung over her shoulder or on her back. I'll leave that up to the artist. She has fairly large boobs, like her mom and a slightly more muscular build than her brother.

From as often as I've seen you request with those characters both here and on /aco/ I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that you just use them to churn out your magical realm content.

How weirded out are the other players in your party? Do they enable it?

Its not from a game. Its from a story.

on phone, sorry friend.
haha it's understandable, and sorry I don't have pictures for you.

>not from a game
You also avoided the question. So, magical realm confirmed? Is it pregnancy or big boobies? Or just your self-insert banging away on a slampig?

Oh is writing fantasy no longer Veeky Forums? The thread police change that rule so often its hard to keep track.
The /aco/ pictures are just for personal enjoyment. I like lewd art.
The pregnancy is, well, you see, as you might know when a man and woman love each other VERY much they have sex, and the woman gets pregnant!
I thought it'd be a cute picture. And it was. I've very fond of it
As for the big boobs, the female character was originally created by a friend of mine and that was just one of the traits. Never really thought any of it.
Any more questions?

Yes, how many babies has your waifubait spit out?

>Veeky Forums
>Traditional games
>hurr I didnt know that writing a fantasy novel wasnt a game

Additional question, how long until you're 18?

Half of table top gaming is writing stories. If I start rolling dice to decide out comes does that make it okay?

About 2 and half years ago.
Hows high school?

Requesting these characters being arrested for heresy and sent to waifu prison where they are savagely beaten.

It's for my interpretational rock opera. That's a game right?

Half of tabletop gaming is roleplay.
Does that mean I can request art of my oc for my monstergirl fetish roleplay group?

7! So preggerbitch is your MR.

Nice attempt but I wouldn't know as I graduated from college last year.

Is your next trick to start austically screaming about Charlotte?

Anchoring for artist

You can. You might violate blue board rules and be told to fuck off to /aco/ for magic realming, but you still can.

You sure project a lot for someone who constantly impregnates his waifutrash. I bet that despite that she's still super skilled in combat and has a perfect figure.

>2017
>Using the autism meme

breddy gud

nah no nudity man. Shes a pure as a spring flower she just happens to be a big tiddied snake.

Then go for it. Who am I to tell you no? Last thread we had a moth girl. It was very cute.

but boss... what about the the thread police?

Could I request this male elf barmaid getting hit on by a female human bard and a either a male or female human fighter/warrior also winking sugestively at the male elf barmaid.

And the male elven barmaid is blushing and is flustered.

The most they can do is waste replays on the thread. But threads come and go everyday, like clock work. Or the tides or some shit like that.

I request a group of adventurous Anons, three at least to make up the Trinity, about to embark on a journey. It doesn't need to be insanely detailed, honestly I would prefer if it was simplistic, and you may choose anything else you deem fit. Have fun with it!

Anchoring for the artist.

To the user who wanted the Enki Palug

How's this

Alright I hope this is the "right" drawthread to post in, seriously why are there two?

I'd like to request this mystery gunman, who was successful in a fight against a sororita and an IG, giving them a thumbs down.

As in the IG is lying dead ridden with bullet holes in a pool of blood and the sororita is injured and slumped to the ground still alive and holding on to her wounds.

And the gunman is about to runoff but is giving a thumbs down to the still alive SoB with the barrel of his gun still smoking.

Also the gun the gunman's holding is a fictional bullpup rifle:
>gameguides.cc/Article/UploadFiles/201512/2015122518123871.jpg

That looks great!
If there's one last thing, it would be giving him a little more hair, or at the very least making its hair a little longer.
But if it's too much of a hassle, I'll gladly accept it as it is.

My campaign just ended after a year, looking to get a pic to add a fun bit of finality to it.

Requesting the two characters on the right in the poses matched to the Conan cover on the left.

sauce top right?

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Anchoring

Color Ref

You're the thread favorite.

Fucking CHarlot fag here again

Requesting this with a Krieg soldier, but he's on horseback and the caption says "When fellow soldiers trying to ride but you're so woke you just have to drop another truth bomb."

Still waiting.

On what?

I want to know. Is her figure still great and her combat ability at the top?

yer fucked ,mate.

Posting anchor for Noronoro. Hope you're still doing it.

no problem man I prefer vague requests. any requests as far as his gear goes?

Requesting a space marine in mk8 armor holding a bow in a resting position, like the one on the bottom, but a lot less ornate, more crude and iron, but with that shape. He has a bunch of vertical black lines on his helmet, and has red fabric coming out like sleeves from under his pauldrons like on the right. Color scheme is on the right

Originally found it on DeviantArt but having problems tracking it down so have the original image instead.

I'm going to assume that by some magic faggotry has some perfect bod after 7 kids.

Why does it matter?
Why do you care?

Just admit it.

Requesting the two characters (the top one being an Eladrin ranger and bottom left being a halfling warlock) pictured standing on the banks of a river, soaking wet and looking beat up, with the Eladrin ranger looking horrified at the halfling warlock who is holding an Aboleth's eye with a crazy look on her face.

Requesting my party's half-elf and gnome dynamic duo.

The half-elf looks similair to Link but wears green plate armor and carries around a large brown backpack. He's rather playful and usually smiling. His weapon of choice is a sword and shield

The gnome is a wizard who shares more qualities with a rogue. He shorter than average clean shaven gnome, he has a crippled leg and uses his crutch as a staff cast magic. He wears dirty brown robes, and an oversized blue pointed hat. He usually finds himself sleeping or being carried around in the half-elf's backpack.

For the picture, I was hoping the the half-elf would be walking around while the wizard was using mage hand to slip some gold into the back pack or the two are in some sort of combat pose

I'm going to start this over there are things I'm not happy with about it. Is there anything that needs to be different this time?

Faggot.

Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."

Great answer.