Elegan/tg/entlemen, anyone up to make a new Space Marine Chapter?

Elegan/tg/entlemen, anyone up to make a new Space Marine Chapter?

We got Pirate Marines, Samurai Marines, Aztec Marines, Caveman Marines, 'Murica Marines.

So, how's about some Wild West Marines?

I ain't just talking cowboys, but also bandits, Mexicanos, red skinned injuns, 49ers, and others.

Marines informally calling their Chaplains padre, and Sheriff as a replacement term for Captain.

The first half of the post perked my interest, but it all spiralled down there into one of the cringiest things I've seen in a while.

.....You know what, i've been on a Marty Robbins jag lately, why not. I'll get in on this.

I propose that they be a white scar successor. Because bikes. Seeing as we can't have them on super horses.

I think one of the chapters should be called The Lone Stars. Or maybe that's too one the nose.

I do not think Sheriff as a replacement for captain works at all, but i'm up for padre.

Fortress world Aleramo

One of the Captains should be named William Bonney.

Bikes and scouts with sniper riffles everywhere.

Every marine is armed with a pair of pistols. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Except the ones who have sniper riffles of course.

They recruit only the fastest gunmen, and boys who reckon they have a fast hand try to build up enough of a reputation that they get selected to become neophytes.

One of the final rights of passage is to ride a bike that's been badly sabotaged across rough terrain. You must not fall off. You must make good time.

I was thinking law enforcement chain of command chain of command. Like Marshal, Sheriff, and Deputy.

I feel Lone Stars are on the nose as well.

Master of the Forge is a gunsmith named Colt, and his six shooters can drop a man faster than they can draw.

instead of going all out padre, just call him father instead. slightly more subtle, same aesthetic.

sheriff is indeed a terrible idea

Stellar rangers. Or just star rangers.

Space Rangers?

LAZ REVOLVER
A
Z

R
E
V
O
L
V
E
R

Plasma and grav pistols.

What would a Laz Revolver even look like? A Gun with 6 power packs per cylinder?

We're talking DAoT weapons or crusade era weapons that the marines guard jealously. They are stand-offish with the AdMech because they have stuff the AdMech want but they won't give it to them because of reasons.

What would the Chapter Master be like? A Clint Eastwood ripoff?

love me some marty robbins

Good man. We should tie In some songs to this.

Chaplains know how to play a guitarlike instrument to lift the spirits of his fellow Marines around the campfire.

Do we have a proper Native American Marines? I quite like the idea of Marines riding around on fuck huge cybernetically augmented horses and with scouts slinging bows the likes you only find in Dark Souls.

>revolving capacitors allowing you to discharge the entire reserves of a single capacitor in one powerful shot and let it charge after cocking the next one into position.

The Deathwing in older editions, I believe.

You mean the beach umbrellas the silver knights shot?

I'm aware which was weird considering how the rest of the chapter didn't fit the aesthetic set up by the Deathwing

Yes, Hawkeye Gough would have also been an acceptable answer.

The battle barge old dan.

Man with No Name is too pure and badass to be associated with the bullshit of 40k.
BEGONE

D'Jango would be a Marine with a grudge against a Dark Eldar Archon

>D'Jango
>the d is silent
try again

Nah, just make it an oversized Hand Cannon. Each one is hand-crafted by the individual Marine upon their ascension into the ranks of the Chapter, in imitation of the ubiquitous pistols that are commonplace on their home world and are a crucial part of their homeworlds culture.

The privilege of having a second Hand Cannon is reserved only for Sergeants, officers, and Veterans, and a Battle-Brother may only begin to carry their own into combat upon becoming an Tactical Marine.

Range 12" S5 AP6 Pistol, Master-Crafted, +3pts/model

Stern- and Vangard Veterans can take two of them, and gain the Gunslinger special rule

What's next? Lever action rifles for the chapter sharpshooters?

Yeah. OP is a huge faggot.

But we do, in fact, have a Lone Star chapter already.

Huh, never heard or seen them, specially will all my lurking on 1d4chan.

Awesome pic.

A genetic fusion of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, and Sam Elliot

Awful

How about so ninja turtles chapter
Their symbol can be a turtle
Each company is called a sliceof pizza
Chapter Master is called splinter and never takes part in battle. Just sits in their subterranean fortress monastery.
1st 3 captains Leo Rap, Michelangelo lead the first 3 battle companies
Donatello master of the forge
Arch rivals Insane Iron Warrior captain Shredder

>Leonardo fo the 1st slice of the Astral Turtles Chapter, wielding katanas in artificer armor.

Wait its shit.
Wew what a shock

the entire chapter would have to be hyper divergent, to the point of almost being renegade. you could have them be white scars descendent, but so far removed in thought that they might as well be an unknown founding.

the chapter wouldn't be big on large mobilizations. they would be deployed in small teams all across their space in hundreds of posses across space with an emphasis on individual skill and self reliance. they would each be their own rogue trader group, working with local forces to dispatch small threats, nothing that would ever threaten an entire sector, but large enough to warrent some special forces. a large group of orks running around on a planet, not large enough to be a waaagh or threaten the stabality of the planet, but large enough be a constant drain on resources. siding with the local governor when a chunk of the planet is in rebellion, but the entire planet isn't. once their done, they might pick up a few humans that caught their eye and move on to the next problem with their own smaller posse.

if the Guard is the hammer, and normal marines are the scalpel, than this chapter is a tip of a needle.

Fund it.