I have no idea why it keeps going up. I'll be totally fucking honest at this point

I have no idea why it keeps going up. I'll be totally fucking honest at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/14/behind-bitcoins-wild-surge-japanese-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Demand

Tether

Demand for what. Not to use it?

>Being this deluded

This is the ONLY right answer.

media shilling

new money is literally normies, normies parents and grandparents, institutional money and people already bought in that are selling all possessions and going even deeper

tl;dr this

Has to be tether. No other explanation

Because most people live in countires where their central bank makes their currency less valuable in the future on purpose

Based nips

cnbc.com/2017/12/14/behind-bitcoins-wild-surge-japanese-men.html

they would like to talk to you

Massive manipulation by some very big guys to make normies FOMO hard then after which they'll exit taking all those people's cash. I'm not sure if it's even illegal.

Shame because I like crypto but once again, Jews (and their yellow counterpart) fucking killed any potential it had.

It's the illuminati. 100% confirmed, muh dude.

>quad made of dubs, indicative of kek's truth

>Tether tether tether tether tether
Did it ever accure to you brainlets that the giant influx of people entering the crypto space has vastly increased the demand for tether, raising its price, causing them to have to increase the supply to keep tether at 1usd?

If it is BTC to replace the dollar, then
it is going to make it to million minimum

World stock market cap 64 trillion USD
Add inflation, in 2020 that is say 80 trillion
80 trillion USD
when USD is finished, that worth siphons all into crypto
that means x fucking 240
that alone would be 4,8 MILLION per BTC in 2020 dollars !!!
We are not talking about real estate, military, trillions of mex/chink/russian/US cartel money, national budgets and everything else

>normies
>fomo
>on ramp from fiat to alts

Bitcoin is shit and should die a slow death.

Just look at the facts....

Bittrex had to stop accepting new accounts. Volume has increased like crazy on the crypto market.

Tether is in heat, you think they're going to keep fucking around?

Probably because Goldman Sachs et al. are jumping in on it now.

Store of value, newfag

store of value and transfer of value.

Not every purchase in your life is a fucking coffee.

It goes up because it is boxed in and has nowhere to go at this point. It has literally fomo'ed itself to death in a terrible attempt to enslave the minds of poor anons everywhere on the planet.

All good and well, I did the same for months and gained vs USD. Then I started putting in various shit coins and many gain vs BTC, even LTC and ETH are outpacing BTC

Normies. The ones who are already in are considered early adopters in the normie world.

Everybody knows about BTC, but most people haven't actually taken the step yet.

Yet you hoard your pebbles like they're somehow special?

Kek

major power player is buying up during the dips, and taking your cash out is so slow, it is very easy to manipulate the price.

Bitcoin is being pushed up artificially.

how long do you reckon we've get if it is indeed a bubble?

my pebble have shinies in them
worth 100 rai stone after many moon pass

Bitcoin is just what 2 people agree to buy and sell it for. It's all in the mind. Also, I think markets are manipulating it to make it rise higher and higher because they can and because it makes them money. For example:

>he thinkts the rise in prices are due to supply and demand
>when its really just GDAX putting up entirely fake transactions at higher prices every week (via buying and selling company BTC back and forth to each other; fees from coinbase retards pays for any expenses from this).

This is whats happening. Based GDAX and other exchanges won't let bitcoin die. They can make bitcoin cost whatever they want it to cost. But they have to do it slowly so that this won't be so obvious.

don't you realize that we are the 1%? We are the early adopters. The normies flowing in will make this thing continue to rocket upwards, that is, as long as companies like Coinbase make it super, super simple to purchase. Also, barring anything that would cause a rift in the trust that the community holds in companies like Coinbase (i.e. hacks).

Could be months, could be years. People have been talking about the inevitable crash since BTC hit $2k

BTC is on the global markets. There's a lot more money that can flow in before we hit a wall.

i can honestly see it reaching 50-100k before popping hard

>High demand
+ Limited supply

Ironically this
GDAX could pump BTC to 50k doesnt even matter
Unleash bots to swing trade the price for one week
Biztards and normies will get JUSTd regardless

idgaf at this point, I bought in earlier this year (up 1000%) and sure has hell aint exiting now. TO THE MOON

Also consider that when BTC starts to become stagnant, normies who initially wanted to get rich quick via BTC will move into the altcoin market for quick gains.

Pyramids will be build upon other pyramids before this thing comes crashing down.

Which is why I doubt BTC will take us all down in the forseeable future.

dun dun dunnnnnnnn

care to explain?
i'm retarded