The nerve of this bitch. Check out that 100 % upvotes from white knights lmao

The nerve of this bitch. Check out that 100 % upvotes from white knights lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dunno, he sounds like a nice lady.

sounds cool. haters gon hate

>reddit

what else were you expecting

Ill take this for 100k LINK thanks mimi

you have to go back

sharpie in pooper comment was me

''mysterious''
this guy has GOT to be a Veeky Forums larper

Fucking hell the roasties are even after my stinky linkies now

>hating on a woman hustling instead of asking for gibs
>hating on people using your shitcoin for more than speculation which should increase demand
???

The people who are furious over this are the same people who have never kissed a girl.

Why do you think they hate women so much? Women want nothing to do with crying manchildren. Spoiled babies here take that personally.

>t. woman
sorry sweetie, Chads hate women too

remember this guy?
he did the same for link except he scammed the stinky linkies

i was gonna roast this cuntbitch butwhat this user said made sense
lmao way better than just saying hey guys im a woman heres my address btw. yuck it feels nasty defending whores but logic says this is okay

thank god people can be soft warm and kind to each other bc if the whole world was like Veeky Forums no amount of money could save our souls

you've been shadowbanned m8. I saw almost as soon as a comment appeared and it was missing.

That bitch might get rich in LINKs because of hungry pussy whipped betas donating for her hideous "art".. Roasties should suffer

Idk man she seems nice, not like you have to buy. I would personally not but some might want to.

You sound like a cuck. That woman is just trying to make easy money off weak men

The linktrader sub was already pretty sad, but this is just beyond that...

Linktrader is still alive brah

It’s a really sad place

you don't have to buy her art user stress less

Sounds as pathetic as the LINK stickers I'm selling

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

Even dunbass roasties want link. $100EOY 2018. All the linkies are gonna be so fucking smug on this board while I’m holding my req bags

>nerve

Mark my words. She is going to be in the team within six months as a graphic designer. Remember this post for when it happens.

cold shilled raptor father agrees.

Just found this on r/linktrader

The absolute state of linkies

And what's the problem piggie? Too threteaned by a strong woman, scared of free markets??