Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Sailors in the dance hall >Dank Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=vzbI2gfeg34

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 200% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>DIS DA WAAAGH ORGANIZA, ZOG YERSELF IF YER STILL ASKIN' ABOUT IT
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Harlequin spiked the pieeeeeee! I think I got really hiiiiiigh! I just came to look! For a book! Now I'm bleeding rainbooooooooooows.)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq5ohEpPyUY
warhammer-community.com/2017/02/08/regimental-standard-fur-the-emperor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Dark Eldar! First for Commorragh!

>Orks are a melee race
>s3
>I2

>Daily Duncan
About fucking time.

>Sailor celestine and Sailor Greyfax-Jupiter still the best girls!

How's this?

Will Celestine have a crush on Guilliman?

REEEEEE I MISSED TWO OF THE SNIPERS

List should have 20 sniper rifles, not 18. That makes it 994 points.

Abby is dead.

what's with all the shit

Whyyyyyy?

everyone will have a crush on guilliman

even the eldar girls will love Julius Caesar in Spessh

Rate my list please
I plan to add this to a SoB CAD to fill their lack of mobility and CC punch.
Melta Speeder is for tax

++ Dark Angles Ravenwing Strike Force (Dark Angels: Codex (2015) v2007) (710pts) ++

+ HQ (100pts) +

Techmarine (100pts) [Bike]
Auspex, Bolt Pistol, Digital Weapons, Power Axe, Servo Arm, Artificer Armour

+ Fast Attack (315pts) +

Ravenwing Black Knights (240pts)
[5x Black Knight, Corvus Hammer]
Huntmaster [Corvus Hammer]

Ravenwing Land Speeder (75pts)
[Multi-Melta, Multi-Melta]

+ Elites (295pts) +

Ravenwing Command Squad (295pts)
3x Black Knight Corvus Hammer,
Ravenwing Apothecary
Ravenwing Champion
Ravenwing Company Banner

Why not field almost the entire scout company?

>tfw there are only 3 FA slots
>30 bikes
>only 91 scouts in a single CAD if counting Telion
>95 if including the pilot and gunners of the two LSS
>not the full 100
Why live

Wait.

Add on 4 more LSS for the whole 100! Yes!

So what happened in Webway (except destruction of Commoragh) and Ulthwe?

It fits Chaos. Chaos Lord slips up and he's dead, getting eaten by his men, and there's crap all over the ground. May not be the case for 1K Sons as Rubrics can't eat you.

Just played a 1000 game against my store managers CSM army what are you guys up to? And yes I know a Knight in a 1000pt game but I was desperate for a game and it was actually pretty fun if you guys want a batrep.I love this picture so much.[spoiler ]

Did you win?

Why not just take a Cad, and then help fill space with that 10th company formation to get the total you need?

eldar stuff

I neeed details

It is a CAD, user. Land Speeder Storms are Dedicated Transports, which means that I could take 6 of them for 12 guys, the 60 scouts, the 30 bikers, and Telion for 103 Scouts.

Crap, I miscalculated.

Huh. It's pronounced IN - ee - add.

I don't think we have full fluff spoilers yet.

By retarded brits, yes. If you were to pronounce it like the source word it would be in-AYY-add.
lmao

as i recall the new ynead guys lead the survivors of Canad- cadia through there to safety, possibly Macragge

a son of the emperor has come back to fight; everyone in the imperium will have a boner. hell fulgrim is probably having a hard on from getting to fight him again

i'm not quite sure yet. my biel-tan army will be a bit upset over the destruction of the craftworld but idk if fluff wise i'm following this death god. i might have to throw in with the new god if it means regaining an empire and beating up chaos

the relics can be ignored, powers are meh. the new ultwe guys look interesting. i'm liking how the characters look (I wanna know how Duncan handles the visarch and the avatar) but i don't think they fit my shooting heavy army

We have user with book, yet still he refusing to post photos.

do eet

>By retarded brits, yes.
This is a brit game, so you use brit pronunciation.

>opponent calls his junior officers lieutenants instead of lieutenants

I know that tonk.

I want to get into Warhammer but all this stuff is so overwhelming and i'm afraid it'll cost me too much, am i just paranoid?

REMOVE YNNARI

FEED THEM TO THE MANDRAKES

It wishes to eat

No, you're quite correct.

1d4chan xD

warhammer is quite expensive.

a 1850pts army is like at least 400 dollars.

Start with Kill team. That will let you dip your toe in the water for a modest price and decide if it's something you like.

Ultramarines 10th Company.
Yes, the entire 10th Company.
Really, it is the entire Ultramarines 10th company and Telion!
100 Scouts and Telion.

HQ
-Sergeant Telion, 50

Troops
-2xScout Squad, 55
+5 Scouts, 55
+9 Sniper Rifles, 9
+10 Camo Cloaks, 20
+Missile Launcher, 15
+Melta Bombs, 5
Total, 159 (318)

-2xScout Squad, 55
+5 Scouts, 55
+Missile Launcher, 15
+Melta Bombs, 5
Total, 130 (260)

2xScout Squad, 55
+5 Scouts, 55
+Heavy Bolter, 8
+5 CCW, free
+Melta Bombs, 5
Total, 123 (266)

Dedicated Transport
6xLand Speeder Storm, 40
+Multi-melta, 10
Total, 50 (300)

Fast Attack
-3xScout Biker Squad, 54
+6 Scout Bikers, 108
+3 Grenade Launchers, 15
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Melta Bombs, 5
Total, 202 (606)

Total, 1850

I have no idea what I'm doing

Just cast models if you care about your wallet
>i'm afraid it'll cost me too much
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq5ohEpPyUY

On Chechens?

how optimised would squads of two crisis suits be? rather than having larger teams going around just have basic squads of two with a specific function, so one squad of two would have flamers, one squad with fusion blasters, plasma rifles etc.

doing so is relatively cheap if you just give them weapons and not worry about tonnes of signature systems or a buffmander, and they can have their shortfalls compensated for by markerlights, whether from drones or pathfinders.

also what bodyguard unit setup would be suitable for commander farsight? he benefits a lot from melee combat against vehicles so would a squad of fusion blaster suits be better? he doesnt have drone controller so drones wouldnt be as suitable.

DISREGARD OFFICIAL GW GAMES

FIND AN INQUISIMUNDA GROUP
CONVERT AND PAINT A SMALL TEAM OF OUTSTANDING AND UNIQUE MINIATURES THAT TRULY EMBODY THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FAR FUTURE

they look like shit.

Shoot, I miscalculated. It's actually only 1740 points.

Why.

I do this only for you anons. And you'll have to find out at the end of it. So didn't really do that much today so manager decided to stop building his CSM and play me in a game. So I decided to play him in a 1000pt Maelstrom game. And give me a while to type I'm trying to resize images at the same time.

is that a t-90?

I don't know.

He brought a Hellbrute,a squad of World Eaters CSM with a Chaos lord,Maulerfiend and a Knight of course. Once we deployed he immediately put his shit into cover and all I did was infiltrate some Vets and kill a Marine.

if you have a unit with outflank, and it comes in from a side being helped by a positional relay (tau suit wargear) can it come along from anywhere along that length of table? including coming in right behind or next to enemies or do they have to come in where the unit with the relay is.

Sup Veeky Forums. Today I had a game against the Dank Angles with my Casual castellans list. It turns out that Rough Riders are superb at gibbing Ravenwing with their hunting lances.

I went up against what basically amounted to a Knight, supported by three squads of Ravenwing and 3 squads of Deathwing. For my own list I had about 4 squads of scouts, 30 rough riders, 3 tactical squads all with razorbacks, two vanguard vet squads, a Deredeo, and a Deoderant Tank.

This was Valentine's first game in over 8 months, and he spent the majority of it shaving 2 hull points a turn off of the knight. While my plan was originally to outflank my deoderant tank off the side of the board and slam the knight's rear armour with 4 krak missiles. It only came on the board on turn 3, so turn 2 instead had me finishing the knight off with my Hammer-Vanguards.

This is my first attempt to make a Guard list, so advice and criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Drop missile launchers for either auto cannons or lascannons.

That knight is not needed. You could sink in more Vets in chimeras, and that 9 man infantry squad? ew.

This is also now my newest character. Khan Wladislaw of the Wings of Terra. Wladislaw's squad of Rough Riders ended up gibbing Sammael's entire RW command squad, leaving just sammael and his apothecary to roam around my backfield after they triggered H&R.

He also had another squad of Ravenwing black knights get GIBBED by hunting lances from another.

Inquisimunda is the tits, but probably not for a rookie.

Anywhere on that board edge.

How's this for 500 points of Eldar? I wanna add them onto my 1000 point Dark Eldar force. All criticisms taken into account.

Melta vets stripped 4 hullpoints off the Knight and Lasguns plus my Russes killed 7 World Eaters. Then immediately he retaliated and charged his Maulerfiend and Knight into my Vets but somehow a Sergeant with a Melta bomb ended up giving me first blood taking out the Maulerfiend before going down. Also any names for them? I think they were pretty epic Veeky Forums.

What are the chances well be able to use hornets and wraithseers in the combined eldar list eventually

low to zero chance

warhammer-community.com/2017/02/08/regimental-standard-fur-the-emperor/

>this jab at PETA

Glorious

I want custom Living Saints

I love these articles

small, but might as well email forgeworld about it

I managed to score two more tactical objectives as well during this time. He decided to charge me on his turn two or three I believe. He took the relic that gave him 3+ his movement and charge and even though he got double ones in move through cover he managed to survive my hail of overwatch and started murdering my poor Fearless Guardsmen in combat. Wasn't able to get Forewarning that game so by the end of the combat he had been able to slaughter around 15 Guardsmen before I could strike back.

I can already guess the answer, but how interested would the average /40kg/ poster be in a streamed Tabletop Simulator game?

Has anybody had any experience with the best offer option on ebay when buying 40k models? If so, how was your experience?

Did ancient Egyptians exist in 40K like they did in our world? if so did they copy their way of everything based on the Necrons? Or is it just a horrible horrible coincidence?

Honestly, can't tell if my changes made it better or worse...

Sorry for the huge image anons apparently it just wouldn't resize. But on turn 5 he finally managed to wipe out my Guardsmen squad after charging with his Knight. They died gloriously for the Emperor of course and then he started hunting down my Command Squad and my Leman Russes.

Suggestions? Unending Host lets your infantry squads 15 in number or greater come back on the board outflanking on a 2+ with an extra D6 of movement. The baneblade gets a 3+ improvable cover save when targeted through infantry squads. Going to bubblewrap it for the 12" fearless bubble.

1850 Unending Host (Vraks Renegades and Heretics)

HQ
Renegade Command Squad
Arch Demagogue, master of the horde, covenant of nurgle, 4x Disciples

Troops
Renegade Infantry Platoon
15x PCS, Demagogue, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training, krak grenades
15x Infantry Squad, x3 plasma guns, militia training

15x PCS, Demagogue, x3 plasma guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training, krak grenades

15x PCS, Demagogue, x3 melta guns, chaos sigil, vox, militia training, meltabombs
15x Infantry Squad, x3 melta guns, militia training
15x Infantry Squad, x3 melta guns, militia training

20x Plague Zombies

Heavy Support
Renegade Strike Battery: 2x Renegade Wyverns

Lords of War
Renegade Baneblade

It would be pretty hilarious if the ancient alien theory were true in the world of 40k and those "gods" that visited ancient civilizations were some short-circuiting Necrontyr.

>Water
>Air
>Earth
>TANK

how viable would an all-non-scoring kill team (the 200pts one) be?

In the arihman books, rubrics are controlled by the strongest sorcerer around, so if you fuck up around your lessers they just might steal all your golems

Unending host is mediocre, but you would be better off with
>some melta guns somewhere
>militia training on your BEHNBLEHD
>Swapping wyverns for better artillery, since your infantry can deal with enemy infantry pretty well already
>keep some infantry squads without plasmaguns or training, since sometimes its good to have an obvious sacrifice to throw at, for example, a yiff doggy-deathstar to slow them down for a turn. Or just bring more zombies.
>No need for krak grenades post-faq

It looks better.

My final picture of tonight. After killing my Russes I had enough of his shit and decided to charge him with my Techpriest just for shits and giggles. He wiffed on all of his attacks and with his dying breath my Enginseer doomed the corrupted machine spirit to the Warp and was consumed by the explosion. So I lost the game today but I felt good I went Bound against my Manager's unbound force and fought the good fight against a superheavy in a 1000pt game. Can I get a name for my Enginseer from you sexy anons? And show GGA your games and models too.

>yfw we get 40k end times and another asspull Chaos victory
>Emperor resets the galaxy
>New Age of Emperor galaxy has a bunch of shitty changes to it like Slaanesh being gone
>But the main Tyranid hivefleet was outside the galaxy, and still arriving
>Eats the new, weak, Age of Emperah galaxy just as foretold

Can I have sex with you?

As in failbaddon? Then that picture simply cannot be right as that chimp tyrant has at least one arm still attached to his body. Oh and if the pissbitch really did die I'm going to lol so hard at the people who thought he was going to march on terra or whatever the fuck.

>suggestions?

tell me about your recent battles since we've seen this list for the past week or so. idk renegades and it looks minmax enough

I don't think it can compete really, just going to have to stick to my linear list I guess

How on Earth would this benefit GW?
Why would they do this?

Has anyone come up with any fun eldar lists now that the book has been leaked? I'm hoping to use my dark eldar again after all this faq madness and now this book

I'm not even at playtesting with it
I'd like to but that's alot to proxy.

>Tyrannids stopped being relevant in 5th ed bro.

No it's a FAMAS

t./k/ memelord

When do they do things to benefit anyone?

what would people think of a replacing a squad of fire warriors in terms of role by having two crisis suits each with two burst cannons each.

the two suits would have 16 s5ap5 shots at 18", as well as all the inherent benefits of a crisis suit to give them an upper edge over fire warriors (higher toughness, better armor save, blacksun filter etc) and would cost 84 points

an equivalent fire warrior squad would be 8 models including a shas'ui, which would give 8 s5ap5 shots at 24" rapid fire, but could be made more expensive by adding a missile turret etc or markerlight on the shas'ui, though they obviously have more wounds overalll, they are much weaker, with 1 less toughness and a 4+ armor save.

Okay, but they usually do things they THINK will benefit their bottom line. Sometimes they're even right. Like with Age of Sigmar.

Purge the daemons! For the Warmaster!

We call that Farsight Enclaves, user.

Wait a second...

Which Army should I play? I was thinking about Grey Knights or SM or CSM but Im not too sure which one. It comes down to models and strength to me. I like the swordy vibe of Grey Knights but Im not sure how viable the are. Anything that is fantasy-esque I like.

Was also thinking of making a Adeptus Custodes army using the Scibor minis.

>tfw Club Penguin is dead

Grey Knights are very cheap to play and they are very killy.

But overall the army is kinda weak.