Horus Heresy Genera - /hhg/

MHHGGA must stop edition.

Won't somebody please think of the children sub-edition.

Armour autism not limited to just power armour >INFERNO STUFF LOOK!
mediafire.com/file/cxrk2978wbwkmv0/Thousand Sons.pdf
mediafire.com/file/t6y7bddxcy387yw/Space Wolves.pdf
mediafire.com/file/8ukjwhr4a8x6tet/Titan Guard.pdf
mediafire.com/file/1voouhaka9bctd9/Talons of the Emperor.pdf

>HHG
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8
Official HH 7th Edition Errata (Updated January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyC

>Updated rulebooks
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764
>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>Make your unit entries
mediafire.com/file/q315zmyjntb4j04/LA Exploitable v1.pdf

>BoP's Paint guide
imgur.com/a/aBKJE

>HH Discord
discord.gg/wYS2J6b

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/forgeworld-2-wound-gorgon-terminators-are-needed-in-30k?
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Huscarl
deadliestblogpage.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/the-anglo-saxon-huscarls/
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrar's_Dark_Wolves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reply to this post with tanks.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

>get old
>models keep shrinking with age
>all the games I liked either died or jumped the shark
Please release AT soon you faggots. I'm at that point in life where anything bigger than 15mm isn't grognard enough. I just sold multiple old game systems so I could literally buy a store's worth of that shit right now.
>hurf durf conflicting schedules
The elderly audience is neither patient nor long-lasting for obvious reasons.

I claim this thread in the name of armor autism
>Death Guard
>Mk VI

anybody have the picture of the great crusade thousand sons scheme? thinking of adding another great crusade scheme army to my collection.

My force scavenges and cannibalizes armour and weaponry components and therefore has mixed marks on the squad and individual legionary level. Fear me, you faggot gripped by an ironic faggotry that my immersion invalidates your own!

Any lore posted?

Specifically about the Ordo Sinister.

How to make a paragon blade for Tartaros armour?

Can the Priest of Fenris buy wolves? I'd love to take a pair of pic related from Reaper as sort of psychic familiars, but I can't find anything that would actually allow him to have wolves. Even though he replaces consul options, he's a separate entry instead of a centurion upgrade.

>page 6

the fire stopped rising

it didn't fly so good

Things'll get better once Angelus drops.

GIVE EVERY LEGION A THIRD SPECIAL UNIT FW
FUCKING
DOOOOO
IT

>wolves
>in 30k
Kek.

>Release a third legion specific unit for each legion with only 2
>Make it vastly better than the other two

I can see this happening at some point.

Give me Daemon Terminators. Terminator Diabolist. Diabolist Model. Make Mhara Gals not hurt friendly models. And the ability to take Pyromancy for Burning Lore.

That is all I want. Literally all I want. That's it. I don't even care for the termis, just give me Pyromancy and a Diabolist model.

>deathshoud with 3w, fnp and grave warden weapons, deathclouds and shit

change.org/p/forgeworld-2-wound-gorgon-terminators-are-needed-in-30k?

Quick, sign this.

Wonder if anyone would get mad if I put 3rd party Cataphracti style shoulder plates on tartaros.

Maybe once they give them different suits. No way is FW gonna give anything nice to units in Indomitus armour.

Now that Tartaros and Cataphractii are in plastic, they'll have make Saturnine that'll have 2+/4++, able to Sweep and 2 wounds stock.

Nah. Those look pretty dope. Just make it clear at the start of the game which pattern they're officially in as a courtesy and you should be fine.

What's with all the bitching about Custodians I'm seeing across Veeky Forums?

They can't be that OP.

They are similar to playing a full Legio Cybernetica army, stupid resilient and killy but the army is so small that you'd have to be fucking stupid to lose the objective of the mission.

Cuckstodes are game-breaking.

they can cost 75 ppm for a base model, but they've only got two blatantly broken things, valdors pretty damn good as a beatstick but also he gives every custodian deepstrike for free. Then theres a dude with a rerollable 3++ and EW with options for s10 powerfist or paragon.

hektari are broken too

/HHG/ YOU ARE NEEDED TO MAKE THIS THREAD GREAT AGAIN. CREATE ONE LEGION SPECIFIC UNIT FOR EACH LEGION THAT ALREADY HAS UNITS TO REPRESENT HOW THE LEGION HAS CHANGED AND ADAPTED TO THE HERESY.

>implying people here play with objectives

I already got Kakophoni, I'm still happy.
Maybe just give Palatine Blades more exotic weapons to represent their constant one-upping of each other and desire to master xenos shit.

Alternatively, Fabius's gene-enhanced EC squad but that's already what Blackshields do.

Give me Alpharius and a Lernean kit/XX Cataphractii armor.

You called?

>pledeian doesn't know his Roman numerals

Welp

that mkIV is so sexy it'd even look good on Iron Warriors

as long as they didn't polish it up until they could see their faces in it

Iron Hands meatwalkers, like the zombie guys that they sent to assault Xana

they're like existing Iron Hands, but also like Typhus' plague zombies, only with bolters

What are you working on /hhg? I've finally gotten off my ass and laid some colour down on my assault marines and fixed a nasty mold line on my Leviathan.

Sexy, what legion?

>What are you working on /hhg?

Stress on where to get extra HQs to fill my quotas. I got some terminator bits, so I guess I'm sticking some terminator centurions in my Slayer squads.

What about they make it mid to late heresy additions. My English isn't good so bare with me.

iron hands - cyber-undead ( like in those short stories)
Raven guard -weregild ( I know you're supposed to use blackshield rules for armies of abominations but a specific unit would be nicer)
night lords - atramentar (spelling?
Death guard - wardens with elite destroyers ( like in the short last echoes of old night)
Imperial fists - huscarls, with fur cloaks, maces. Archamus is the unit leader but optional.

found some

I fucking hate white. I hate it so much.

Anyway these guys are near done. They just need a cleanup whites too streaky, moot greens too bright and uneven), and some highlights on the black parts.

That'll be 10 legions done.

But Huscarls are the sergeants of Grey Slayer units.

> cantwakeup.png

I would do a unit that represents the Imperial Fists taking over the Solar system in order to fortify it, becoming similar to the Luna Wolves as they oppress dissidents and crush the opposition from within.

Imperial Fist Death Hussars

Average stats, BS5, 2A, Saturnine Terminator unit armed with Heavy Bolters or Assault Cannons and power fists, special ammo types (S3 AP3 template, Poisoned rounds, Smoke rounds that lower the enemy Ballistic Skill), all their shots have the Pinning special rule.

Kill Command: Unit gains rending when firing at a unit thats within 3'' of an objective

Death Guard.

I have 20 of them in mk4, fight me.

>anons don't know how to count
>tfw I don't know how to read

Fuck yiffs.

These are the real huscarls
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Huscarl

Heavy Weapon Terminator squad would be the shit actually. Just something to make them different than Tyrants and Fulmunatus. Maybe they're really defensive orientated and the suits give fnp, or absolutely shit on infantry comepared to the anti vehicles/fortifications of the UM/IWs?

Alpha Legion dudes with Stealth, Infiltrate, BS5 Stalker Pattern Boltguns, and PE: Marines. Once per game they can gain shred and rend on 5's.

Related question.

What do you guys think of various 3rd party armor? Spellcrow space knights look decent. Any thoughts?

To be fair, that army is from before FW (or GW) made any Heresy-era armor aside from single miniatures. Those are 2nd/3rd edition Terminators.

Looks good, though! Well done.

ez pz white

>celestra gray
>ulthuan gray layer
>ceramite white highlight

I can see it for some, like leading positions in artificer armor or special units like vets, but I do prefer it as a splash rather than the norm for the army.

No, user, THESE are the real Huscarls:
deadliestblogpage.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/the-anglo-saxon-huscarls/

Are you saying...that Angelus will Make /HHG/ Great Again? :^)
MHHGGA

Finished base coating. Will begin washing tomorrow.

Do you use custode termies in your list? I wanna kit bash some just for fun, the flamer seems to be pretty meh, so I think I'll just got with storm bolters.

The UM, EC, IW (surprising huh), and IF(ish) already have one, and if you count vehicles then the WB and RG have a third one too.
Unfair.
Gib Third speshul unit nao, FW

I'm sorry to be a bother, as I imagine everyone's sick of these leak questions, but does anyone have the 30k rules for the sisters of silence? Any help is appreciated.

That white scar pose is a little bit ... It just looks like he's scratching his ass.
>I thought that was something mainly SW's did :^)

>Death guard - wardens with elite destroyers ( like in the short last echoes of old night)
So, regular Chaplains attached to regular Destroyers?

got a pic of result?

So, stolen Mor Deythans :^)

It's ok :^)

Would traitor Vlka Fenryka pulling an Army of Dark Compliance be at all fluff-compliant, or should i just do SoH for the Astartes Contingent?

Why is our bread dead?

Aside from way less mobility and no other weapon options, yes.

Not like we don't already have stolen Seekers.

There are no traitor Vlka Fenryka.

That's what the awoo's want you to think.

Space Wolves as a whole might have never gone traiter, but individual squads and companies most certainly have. No suprise really, as Yiffs are technically chaos space marines to begin with.

>traitor Vlka Fenryka pulling an Army of Dark Compliance be at all fluff-compliant
>There are no traitor Vlka Fenryka.
My sweet summer woof

I was trying to find that Wolf Lord who fell to Khorne after growing tired of the Imperium's shitty management

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Skyrar's_Dark_Wolves

>Raven guard -weregild
Raptors, no Weregeld, the Weregeld is a blood debt.

Besides the raptors, I'd really like to see Deliverer terminators and the Shadow Wardens, Corax's personal bodyguard, maybe stealthy fuckers with jump packs and some sort of sneeki breeki weapon.

Svane Vulfbad?

GW is THIS bad at naming

Yeah, that one. I remember him from one of the IA books (a Land Raider that had something to do with him), but I couldn't find it.

normal jetbikes are already $100 for 3, I dont even want to imagine how much the custodes dildos will cost

Make my special units better

also my primarch

fuck it, ill just use the OP GW rules when his model comes out

Going to start work on Ahriman in a few minutes

>Make my special units better
I'm not sure I understood.
You want your 2W ML2 optional 3++ terminator squad to be better?
I wish you fucking peril.

Read the image

wait, what? what happened? Gas leak?

>turns out it's the Void Dragon, come to avenge the destruction of Cadia's pylons

>car filled with hairspray and AXE
>goes to light up bowl

>What happened?

Wait, Fulgrim is returning?! Kek, so it'd come to GW to fix Fulgrim with their Power Creep, due to FW's own Power Creep.
Oh what a time to be alive.
I think so.
Oh my

I wonder if ppl would prefer to play against 40k Magnus rather than the 30k version in HH games

>10 S6 torrent flamers
>10 D3 overwatch
>meh
Come on user, you gotta open your mind to the possibilities.

>candy cane headdress

What's the best way to source cataphractii/tartaros or just plain terminator-sized combi weapons? FW includes like 2 per special weapon set which is dumb as shit.

Sexy. What's the weapon on the praetor from?

>back banners
I would forgive him based on that fact alone.

I'm so sorry, I'm an idiot. Thank you, really

The stormlord took the D unwillingly and without grace.

It's ok, it's a sort of new-ish adition.
Enjoy them rules, user.

The position of those dickbikes ... perfect

>Target aquired.
>We're going in. Literally.

How did that many of the occupants survive?

That leviathan is more pissed off than we can comprehend.

I'm glad I had them deep strike

confusion of the rules. I'm not used to using superheavies and I forgot that they all are supposed to get hit (I think?) but the actual explosion scattered away. if anyone can help me understand the order of operations after a superheavy gets the D I'd very much appreciate it.

Have the FW Plague Marine body/head pieces disappeared from the site?

So, Thousand Sons - i dont know if i should use Pride of the Legion with Veterans or Guard of the Crimson King with Ahriman - what are your thoughts, gang?

Unless you don't have the models, using Pride for Vets is looked down upon as cheap or WAACfagging.
Guard all the way if you have at least two units of Sekhmet.