>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsnZgJjYYMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds lewd. I'm in

> Piercing HeavensAnon
L-lewd!

>Pierce the Heavens
Is this the true reason for picking up the Worm Farm?

Heavens is the one doing the piercing and only if you're a moon.

Bodacious Babes.

In Dragonball AF, the item Alien Fleet says:

>If you wish, you may change the race of said fleet to that of the one purchased for yourself, barring hybrids.

Would it be too much a fanwank to say that your unimported companions and preexisting ship crews became that race as opposed to just getting a new set of alium crew members?

That's a pretty fucking big wank user.
Like several thousand free cp of wank.

I'm about to go to bed, so I'll answer this before I go. Yes, it is too much wank. You get new generic crew only

Creating/Buying all those harem perks was bound to catch up with you eventually. Don't worry, we picked out a pretty dress for you for the occasion.

About time it was somebody else.

Don't worry, I'm sure plenty of anons will help comfort you by holding your hand.

*Ahem*

>unimported companions and preexisting ship
The perks that make your inactive companions into ship crew, or ship crew follow between jumps restrict that to certain specific ships as far as I know, which would be prior to and separate from the Alien Fleet. Unless the Alien Fleet allows an old ship that has a Inactive Companion crew to be imported into it, I do not think so, sorry.

Oh....dammit.

>What happens if a perk is discounted twice?
What normally happens is half of half is 75% off, or 25% of cost. Some jumps have twice discounted is free, but that needs to be specifically stared.

Only the most bodacious

Heavens is for piercing, you are for slow, and long loving.

Ah, it's the waifu of the day! How ya doing sweetie?

Now now, don't get jealous. I have plenty of D for you too.

I deleted the post because I didn't see the answer to my question was already answered by the jump.

Thanks though.

Never say that again

What's the best Star Wars jump?
Best 40K jump?

For what? By what criteria? Personally, my favorite are OT and Eldar, respectively.

Criteria: Best written, most faithful to the setting, best perks (either most balanced, or most powergamey).
Just looking for people's reasons for liking one over another, really.

>mfw
You are both incredibly impure.

Nothing to say about yourself of course

Bodacious Babes

Hey I didn't say I was the one to be piercing Heavens, or loving you. I'm just calling them like I see them.

Hey, in the GUNNM jump, the Type-V Mutant perk gives you power via infecting you with a virus, correct? How exactly are we supposed to deal with having a saliva-transmitted disease with a 99% fatality rate post-jump? Or I guess in-jump to an extent as well. That seems like it'd put a damper on your social life.

I have no idea what you're implying but it's all lies!

>Satan
IT ALL BUT CONFIRMS YOUR DESIRE TO
TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL

Do companions Imported into Kingdom Hearts, including those that become Heartless or Nobodies, get the freebies you normally get? The ones mentioned at the beginning of the Item Section, and then the extra one you get just for weapons?

>Worm is a succubus
I KNEW IT!

Correct

user I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

A pure buddha like me would never want to snuggle a floof while stroking their fluffy tail.

I'm being framed by demons!

>Also, I’m just giving these to you - your purchased or imported companions get one Munny Orb worth 100 if they’re a Human, Funny Animal, or Moogle.

Maybe some sort of magic to stop the disease from leaving your body?
You could do it with Inheritance magic, probably.
Elder Scrolls magic has a Cure Disease spell, IIRC. So if it's not some kinda instakill, you could just cast it after you're done doing… ya know. Whatever.

Which part?

So is there a benefit to paying 600 CP for the red stone vs finding out how to make it in setting?
I am guessing the Red Stone you buy has the CP "replaces or repairs itself in a week" guarantee making it really hard for you to use itl up faster than it repairs itself.

Is KOTOR going to revisit this? Because I notice there is a lot of Automail Items and even separate repair and mechanic items, but no Mechanic Perk to make you an expert at it, and none of the backgrounds mention it at all.

Obligated

Bodacious Babes?

To draw attention away from lewding Heavens, here's something else.

For those who bought a Lagann in TTGL or imported a mech to give it the abilities of one, what's the BIGGEST thing you've ever merged it with?

Damn Zatana has some thighs.

Do the "[Attribute] of a Hero" perks from Dota 2 effectively function as Soft-caps for their respective traits, or are you limited to the higher ends of the descriptions?

The latter.

I merged it with Cybertron, with Primus' permission, in order to fight Unicron.

You should have seen the look on his face when he got hit by our Giga Drill Breaker.

>The ones mentioned at the beginning of the Item Section, and then the extra one you get just for weapons?
From a strict reading Jumper gets two 50 munny orbs, two 100 munny orbs, and one 200 munny orb that can be used on any item.

Companions who are NOT nobodies or heartless get one 100 munny orb that can be used on any item.

Both Jumper and Companions get one 100 munny orb valid the the Training Weapon section ONLY.

Both Jumper and Companions get one 100 munny orb valid in the Weapon section ONLY.

And you cannot use more than one munny orb on the same item.

Not sure about spiting one munny orbs between two items, like using a 100 munny orb to buy two training only weapons.

Have you ever totally changed the genre of a series?

Ah, okay. Some other things:

>Certain choices may give you multiple potential Discounts/Freebies in a single Price Tier- only (1) of those of your choice will apply.

Does this mean that taking a perk in a Hero Archetype tree will lock you out of discounts/freebies for Race and Faction? Is it one discount and one freebie per price tier (e.g. if you took Strength of a Hero for free and Demon Witchcraft as a Simple Human, would the latter be discounted), or is it only one thing at all per price tier?

Do Companions receive the item stipend? Also, can the spells of Ancient Magus be learned? Does the perk provide any boost to learning new ones? Actually, it might be better to ask what type of magic can/can't be learned in general.

>>.51637397

Renegade Jump # 38 Equilibrium
Background: Sense Offender (because why not) (200)
Gun Kata:
*Awareness – Situational Awareness (0)
*Accuracy – Instinctive Kill shot (0)
*Focus – 6 on 1 (150)
Perks:
*I feel I live (400, Discount)
*There is no one to see (200, Discount)
*Forgo the Luxury (0)
Equipment
*Hideout
*Grammation Pistols (100)
*Shotgun (50)
*bullet Resistant Coat
Drawbacks:
*Drab, Lifeless, and bleak

Journal Entry # 7484400

So wow… this place really sucks. Umm I have been trying to not rush in to things since the people I try and help usually wind up trying to kill me but I can’t sit back and let this place continue. I don’t care who Father is, I don’t care if this does prevent war. The price is way too high. What life is there without joy, without sorrow. These people are corpses. They just don’t realize it because they are so drugged up.

Journal Entry # 7484401

So we overthrew the government, killed father and things have gone pretty chaotic. We are working on instituting new laws and trying to regain order but people are going crazy now being exposed to emotions they aren’t used to handling.

It’s going to be a rough time. I didn’t want to rule this place but I don’t see any alternatives. People are already saying it’s a power grab and honestly I don’t really care. I couldn’t let this place stand.

I do wish that we hadn’t killed as many regime members as we did but Alucard and Jackie kind of got carried away and anyone who takes a shot at me usually is killed by Reginald.

I keep turning things into mecha series. The look on people in more hard sci-fi universes when I make the giant robot a functional weapon of war is hilarious. "What the hell, how is something with that big a profile not getting shelled to pieces? What is wrong with our artillery?"

Biggus Dickus LoT as transformer altform

It's one discount/freebie per source. If you were a Radiant Strength Hero Human, you could get The Radiant, Tiny, and Omniknight discounted, but you'd have to pay full price to buy Lycan.

Read the Companion imports again.

Yes. No. You could also create them yourself. The freebie for Int Heroes helps with both of those things if you're worried about failing to actually learn anything new with it.

If it's purely internal/technical (such as Demonwitch and Memories of the Past), you can learn it and keep it. Some magics may be learnable (Omniknight, Acolyte of Shadows, The Mountain's Pulse, etc) but won't be usable in other settings due to drawing on outside powers. Some are partly learnable (Ember and Storm Spirit as an example) but involve some type of transformation you'll need OCP shenanigans to mimic, meaning you'll likely be unable to do everything described.

So I seem to be remembering a perk that makes nature very protective of you in a parental sense, and in future jumps makes nature spirits very protective of you/want to adopt you? Anyone know where that's from, and if it applies to all nature spirits (water, earth, fire, wind, etc. spirits) or just generic nature spirits?

That one was from the Gods are bastards IIRC.
You'd have to ask user Heart for the last part if it's not in the notes though.

As much as I love TTGL, I don't actually like super-giant mecha that much. To me, the ideal size for a mecha is forty to fifty meters. So the biggest I've ever combined it with was an emergency combination with the SRX in Super Robot Wars to help integrate its parts together into one frame along with the R-Gun and R-Knuckle as a way to get an "instant Banpreios". That topped out around 120 meters. I did that a lot in SRW, actually, using its combination abilities to enable gattai modes for the various characters. Alteisen Reise and Weissritter Rein combined into the Randaleiren Geist (poorly-translated German for "Rampage Ghost", the name of Alteisen and Weissritter's combo attack) so that Kyosuke and Excellen could fight Axel's Soulgain on equal grounds, for example.

Thanks user. Yeah, I'll make sure to ask him next time I see him on.

>It's one discount/freebie per source.
Oh, shit. That's a lot more discounts than I thought, then.

>Companion
Oops, yeah missed that. Sorry.

>magic
Alright, cool! Thanks, SMTAnon, that was quite helpful. And thanks for the jump. There's a lot of cool shit in there, and the jump itself was a fun read.

For Tiny, do we keep our enlarged form, or do we reset post-jump? Like, say I gathered enough stone to become the size of Mount Everest in one jump, would I be that same size, or the base size again?

I didn't make the FMA jump so I can't offer any rulings on it. You'd have to ask FFTA, but he hasn't been around in a while.

I remember this being asked a while ago, but i can't find it in the archive and cant remember.

How do i gain complete control over my emotions? Even shutting off certain emotions like 'pleasure'?

Eclipse Phase can get you something like that.

yee

haw

The first. While resetting would be a neat nod to how Tiny's growth works in gameplay, the perk would be incredibly impractical otherwise.

I haven't read that jump in a while, so I don't recall if it directly talks about this, but the Red Stone only exists in the 2003 anime. If you're going to the manga continuity, then you probably wouldn't actually be able to discover it in-setting.

Portal has a perk that allows you to delete emotions from yourself and add them back later.

Is Tiny an alt-form, or does it apply to all forms?

Danke, SMTAnon, that helps a lot.

Which canon companions do you prefer and why?

Is there anything that would allow you to assimilate/merge body parts? Barring something so specific, could I just remove one of my own and use either the Armsfusion Crafter or Recettear Shopkeeper to combine them?

You might be able to pull that off with Evo or Gunnm shenanigans.
Alternatively if you mean things between alt forms Blame! has a perk for that.

Does the Recoloured Outfit from the Spiderman Trilogy Jump retain the Symbiotes weakness to Fire and Heat?

Are there any perks that would make animals automatically like me?

I thought Symbiotes were weak to sound?

Machine Intellect from SupCom does that.

The perk doesn't actually mention anything about altforms, so fanwank whichever you like best.

Taking Bristle and Tusk to fight the multiverse's greatest bar room brawls sounds good, even if getting the first's grudge with Ymir to simmer down is probably gonna be a war of its own. While most of my jumpers don't have the personality to make an actual friendship work, Elder Titan is also a good one. Both so he can get OCP shit to fix the world, and because getting thrown into the metaphorical cosmic garbage bin is rough.

Also: Literally any of the female heroes. Because waifu.

??? - One Punch

One Punch : +1000 (1000)
Location (Beach) : Free
Origin (Hero) : -100 (900)
Absurdity Fluent : -200 (700)
RRRules : Free
Holding Out For A Hero : -100 (600)
Tech Savy : -200 (400)
Tank Tops : -100 (300)
C Hero : Free
B Hero : -100 (200)
A Hero : -100 (100)
S Hero : -100 (000)

Is it just me, or does this jump feel... Lopsided? Villains appear to be missing a 200 cp perk, while drop in's have two. The item section is sparse at best, and only half of them are actual items, the rest are the rank upgrades.

And there don't appear to be any actual *powers*. Tech Savy and product of SCIENCE appear to be the only actual powers, as compared to perks. Mighty Skill isn't much better.

And there's no canon companion option. This is the worst.

Thankfully, I have blue feathers.

Let me tell you, I was tempted to take the 'who is this loser' drawback, and have this jump immediately follow something like smite or supernatural. Basically, treat the green haired chick as my Genos. She KNOWS i'm basically a walking god, but literally no one will believe her.

Me being fucking lazy probably doesn't help, as i'm literally only here to flirt with Genos.

Does anyone know who made this jump?

Somefaggit, who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

And I forgot the image.

...Right.

I assume trying to do pretty much anything about the lopsidedness will result in badness and salt?

absolutely.

You should do so anyways.

Bleh.

Ah well, at least I got robo waifu.

Under which logic is doing so possibly a good idea?

Last I checked, we didn't do replacements, and I highly doubt OP has a good enough fanfic to make one of it.

Not that user, but they're actually weak to bath.
At least, in the comics. It's kind of up in the air for the trilogy, because while the one symbiote shown was killed by an grenade from the Hobgoblin, it was still a fucking grenade, and it totally vaporized the guy caught in the blast along with it.

Huh. I didn't know that.
Yeah, that uh...that tends to be rather fatal.

There will be arguments and vitriol in this thread anyways. I'd prefer if it was at least accompanied by new content, especially of a setting that I enjoy. I don't even care if it makes it into the Drive. I want to see how he would handle the Jump and how skilled he is at writing.

Thing is most jumpmakers tend to only make jumps if they'll get on the drive. There's only one jumpmaker I know that would even consider something like what you're suggesting and he's a SB-er. If you're that interested why don't you do it instead?

Two possibilities:
1) You create a crappy replacement and there's a huge amount of salt and faggotry and people calling you a faggot, which will be fun if only because it'll be slightly different than our usual brand of salt, and let me tell you, the usual is getting pretty damn stale by now.
2) You somehow create an AMAZING replacement and a majority of the thread agrees it to be far better than the original, allowing it to take the place of the old and giving us a shiny new jump. Which has been known to happen, but is quite rare.

Either way's a win for me, and it's mostly you who'll get yelled at if it's the former, so sure, that'll suck for you, but from my perspective there's almost no downside.
So go for it!

Because he's baiting. Don't think he's THE shitposter, but he IS shitposting and baiting, and deserves the same treatment.

>Which has been known to happen
No it hasn't. You're going to bring up Dresden Files and forget how Wild Card had to find a bunch of posts saying it was a WIP first.

I really don't think that somefaggit deserves that.
The jump isn't garbage, and while there is some oddness it has no need to be replaced.
Nothing good will come of trying.

It only got worse.

The Overlords attacked, and the Armored Riders were scattered and few. My allies were gone, with only Kivabat to stand with me. Ironically, the bloodthirsty bat had no desire for the Forbidden Fruit - though for the life of me, I didn't understand his reasoning for it. My new Triumphant Arms - Melon would see me through the first skirmishes, until two of them ganged up on me.

I felt vulnerable. Weak without my allies. I don't know if it was just me falling apart after nonstop combat or if my power-ups and past abilities were too weak. No, rather, I couldn't risk myself using the full extent of Kuuga's abilities without putting Zawame itself at risk.

That's when the snake, Sagara, himself appeared to me. He was curious about my development, calling me ‘the dark horse’ of the race for the Forbidden Fruit. He asked about me, where I came from, what I was doing. I apparently didn't ‘smell right’ to him, like I was a stranger. Even after this many years, that's obvious...?

I then decided to take a risk. I remembered hearing how Kouta had gotten not one but two Lockseeds from Sagara, seemingly on a whim.

[Hearing Their Call (Missing Piece) + Ranbu Escalation]

And I made a deal.

Cause I never finish any of the Jumps that I start. I've got like ten+ documents that are just lists of origins with notes on Perks or how to approach and represent different themes. I've considered doing One Punch Man before, back when the Anime was still airing, but I decided against it because I wasn't interested enough to read through the Manga, and I didn't believe that I could make a good Jump otherwise. If I took my hand to it, it wouldn't get done. It's easier to put my faith in someone else than in myself. And if the Jump he makes isn't any better than the current Jump, then it just won't make it onto the Drive, no big deal.

Not that user, but for the record, somefaggit still shows up occasionally.
He's got other jumps on his plate right now, so even when you manage to get ahold of him, it may be a while before an update.

I assume he's got a life outside /jc/, a rarity in this place.

Wait he does? Shit I thought he was done. That's some pretty good news then.

Wait, what's he working on?

Wait, really? When was the last time he showed up? Because he only posted with his name several months ago.

IRC, comes on occasionally.

So you've got the Fruit Basket of Babylon, now?

youtube.com/watch?v=JsnZgJjYYMw