Your whole party as to go through him to get to the BBEG

Your whole party as to go through him to get to the BBEG.

What happens ?

Anyone left alive to fight the BBEG ?

So, these "BBEG" threads are just another super lazy "Stat me" variant? Gay as fuck.

It's more of an excuse to talk about your party, your characters and all that.

But don't let me stop you from misreading.

This fight was kind of easy desu

The fire effects in the second phase are cool, though.

Nah. I think since it triggers a couple autists, everyone now says it more frequently, just for funsies.

I feel like the average D&D party would probably butcher the Abyss Watchers. While a great fight, it's kind of trivialised by one summoned phantom, let alone a party of four or five, although that does depend on how they're statted, of course.

Regardless, the Druids would tank it, the Clerics would back off, the Wizard would debuff it, and the Paladin would explode itm

How well will he far against a party who prefers to engage from a distance with fully automatic weaponry ?

Because that's my parties plan A

>93% winrate according to FROM official statistics
Leave adventurers to me.

>Anyone left alive to fight the BBEG ?

If a DnD party loses to this fucking chump then they deserve it. He's easy enough solo, but against a party of 4-5 people? Please.

Now the real challenge has arrived

My current character is a rock elemental, so I could probably do a good job of tanking while the party finishes the fight.

By myself however, I don't think I could do anything. He's way too fast for me to grab or throw a boulder at.

Depends, how does he feel about lasguns?

Fuck that piece of shit, and fuck the lazy copy pasted smelter demon 2 electric blue boogaloo asshole that he rode in with.

Pffft, we've got this, the Abyss Watchers are easy. I'd actually be slightly worried if it was the Nameless King or one of the other somewhat challenging bosses.

This guy stands in your party's way. How do you fare?

It's easy for certain builds. It took me tens of attempts with my first character (pyromancer) but my second (Melee Meat-Cube) beat them on the second try. Maybe I'm just more experienced, but it feels as though that boss is much tougher for classes that need to maintain a certain range from their enemy.

I'd love to see the BBEG who shows up with THAT guy as a miniboss.

Literally who?

Absolutely fucked

We're like level 6, he's gotta be at least 15

At least it was cool.
And you have the option to bring a phantom buddy so it isn't pure MULTI-BOSS bullshit like DaS 2.