youtube.com/user/StrikingScorpion82
youtube.com/user/WayOfSaimHann
youtube.com/user/theDMsCraft
youtube.com/user/clackclickbang
youtube.com/watch?v=QM73Wbf7-jI
youtube.com/user/Alanduin1
youtube.com/channel/UChS9wazLlTUHSTeKVG39hZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of them are cancer. Unless you want painting channels like Doctor Faust's painting clinic just avoid them.

All of them are

This dude is tranny
40k gaming is tranny
Arch is /pol/
Mini war gaming is Utah cultists
Spiky bit is registered sex offender
The olddude atom smasher is ok but we will find his flaw eventually

Who's Arch?

spiky bits is what?

Mini wargaming's Kris does a nice weekend stream. It's pretty cozy.

Tabletop minions is weird, his channel exploded out of no where, something is seriously up.

youtube.com/watch?v=sr8VdoDosIs

These guys are ok.

Whats next level painting flaw?

>Spiky bit is registered sex offender
Hoo boy, I have no idea if it's true but I wouldn't be surprised

He's a Juggalo. What's the positive?

Drunkens and Dragons ain't too bad.

He also robbed a shit ton of people and fled the state in Virginia. He owned a local game store took a shiiit ton of pre release money and just dipped. Also said fuck their stir credit. New guys took over and fixed all that and run a really nice shop called Battle grounds now.

Matthew Colville's channel, he talks about GMing right from the basics up and has a luscious voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=e-YZvLUXcR8

>youtube.com/watch?v=NxfRy4RE1EE

Not as good as my imagination.

what the fuck

Did she have a penis in your imagination?

youtube.com/watch?v=tU8M4epO4U0

youtube.com/watch?v=YsmZ7mzNpFU

If that's true and there's evidence of that, then I can't imagine why the police isn't acting.

Came here to post this

>/tg youtube thread
>No Bard
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A

Thrilling Intent is a pretty good fantasy campaign about three misfits thrown together by chance. Its funny, all the characters are well realized and distinct, and the whole thing is well presented. They edit to cut out the dice rolls and when characters are talking they usually get a big sprite overlaid on the game board with different expressions and poses and for important stuff that actually have animation.

>Who's Arch?

Grrrrrreetings and salutations
I'll talk about warhammer for 5 minutes
Random shit about feminism or US politics
5 more mins of warhammer

This person makes me inordinately happy. He's just enjoying his nerdiness so much!

No Counter Monkey?

:^)

That is true. In fact, there seems to be no Spoony, for that matter. Perhaps he got a better job, perhaps he just realized that making rambling go-nowhere videos for the internet wasn't for him.

IIRC he's totally unhinged and there was some internet drama surrounding him, but I neither care nor was able to find more about it after a cursory glance.

I like Counter Monkey, especially that Apocalypse Stone episode. His greasy, long hair, unfunny jokes and slightly whiny voice telling semi-interesting tales of nostalgia, all of it just hits a cord with me.

Is this a Michael Jackson cosplay?

Op, are you talking about Traditional Games channels, or Veeky Forums Veeky Forums specifically?

If it's the former, I find BlameSociety's Beer and Boardgames series to be pretty enjoyable.

youtu.be/ZKcIVkPIl3U

spoony has been off the rails for years. He dated a chick who left him and utterly destroyed him, he joined Channel awesome and got kicked out for making a rape joke after years of them making rape jokes.

Just forget Spoony ever existed.

>Mini war gaming is Utah cultists

I thought they were fucking mounties.

>making a rape joke after years of them making rape jokes.
That's what got him kicked off? Jesus.

Channel awesome is really weird SJWs. There's a shit load of internal drama and the rape joke was the excuse.

>posts an unironic slaaneshi hermaphrodite cultist

Are there prominent examples for the latter?

Nerdarchy if you're into 5e, dudes put out new content daily and they're all pretty well spoken.

Thank you for pointing this guy out

Beer and boardgames

yeah, I like their channel. I don't focus on builds and mechanics as much as they do, but I still enjoy their dialog and the points they make.

(1/2)
Guy Sclander's two channels are good. It may not be for everyone, but his opinion on roleplaying being the most important part of the game aligns with my personal opinions. He runs two parallel series; one with tips for players and the other with tips for game masters.

How to be a Great Game Master: www.youtube.com/user/Bon3zmann
How to be a Great Player: www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDcjQrzOsHZqayu4TMCJMQ

Matthew Colville, as mentioned in earlier comments, is a good source of discussion on running a game as well as what makes a good game.

Running the Game playlist: www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-YZvLUXcR8&list=PLlUk42GiU2guNzWBzxn7hs8MaV7ELLCP_

Web DM has nice comfy discussions about classes and the ideas behind games. They focus more on character efficiency than I'd like, but still a good source of information.

Web DM: www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XFmdssWgaPzGyGbKk8GaQ

Barker is a bit quirky and inconsistent with uploads, but I've gotten a lot of great tips from him, especially on creativity in the game setting:

Be A Better Game Master: www.youtube.com/user/BeABetterGameMaster

Ben Milton does some good videos on system reviews and map making. He's a fan of rules light systems, which I like, so I've picked up some good tips from him. He also has his own game system called Maze Rats, which is focused on random tables and simplistic rules.

Questing Beast: www.youtube.com/channel/UCvYwePdbWSEwUa-Pk02u3Zw

I don't watch Critical Roll, but the DM Matt Mercer has some great videos on running a game on Geek & Sundry.

Matt Mercer's GM Tips playlist: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XikjjQok5Y&list=PL7atuZxmT9570U87GhK_20NcbxM43vkom

(2/2)
ProJared mostly makes videos about video games, but his annual series of D&December is quite entertaining.

D&December playlist: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTVz5Hyw2E8&list=PLO7ChEvlE6ffgIsRG5fuvwWIu16BTa6JM

Mark Brown, also a video game commentator, has a series called Boss Keys where he dissects the design of dungeons in the Legend of Zelda series. Plenty of adaptable insight towards making ttrpg dungeons:

Boss Keys playlist: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouO1R6vFDBo&list=PLc38fcMFcV_ul4D6OChdWhsNsYY3NA5B2
If you're interested in info on the medieval side of things, here are some of my favorites:

Ian LaSpina is an interesting guy who makes some very informative videos about armor pieces and historical usage.

Knyte Errant: www.youtube.com/user/neosonic66

Matt Easton is a trader of medieval weapons and practices HEMA, so he has a lot of knowledge on weapons and their usage.

Schola Gladiatoria: www.youtube.com/user/scholagladiatoria

Shadiversity, Skallagrim, and Lindybeige are all generalists covering topics of weapons, armor, culture, and occasionally rpgs. Some are more respected than others, as Lindybeige has a bit of a bad reputation around here for wild speculations. But they all can be quite entertaining.

Shadiversity: www.youtube.com/user/shadmbrooks

Skallagrim: www.youtube.com/user/SkallagrimNilsson

Lindybeige: www.youtube.com/user/lindybeige

mainly he quit his job when his patreon got successful enough to make video making his job. his depression and anxiety made it so he couldnt actually work on any of his videos as now it wasnt a fun hobby, but a requirement for survival and just rambles about wrestling and does boring streams he counts as content now while constantly apologizing about how everytime he makes a real video hes terrified its not good enough and wont release it.

>>Shadiversity: www.youtube.com/user/shadmbrooks
please be THAT Shadman

>tfw I kinda like Kenny Boucher but I absolutely understand why people hate him

What state was he convicted in? You can search their sex offender registries with photo. I found a Robert Lee Baer in Ohio but it's some old dude. And Shawn Baer in Virginia which isn't him.

He moves around a lot.He had a fuck ton of money from selling his first bits website and opened the Midlothian VA store and then he vanished.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGLwUSjBBKU

This channel is fun. Mostly to look at the comments.

He means Mormon.

https ://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/617115.page

unfortunately not

he appeals to my sense of warhammer and dank /pol/ memes, salt cow forever

>no Brickroad
Guy's a hell of a DM. Tabletop simulator is also just worlds prettier to look at than Roll20--probably something to do with seeing 3d miniatures and actual dice bounce across the map.
youtube.com/watch?v=NYrpDnuFQKo

Wow Tabletop simulator actually does look really nice, but I probably won't be able to get my cheapskate friends to get it unless it's on sale.

Honestly not many I can think of cuz most are cringy or shit, I can think of some tangentially Veeky Forums related channels.
youtube.com/user/Pegbarians/videos
Pegbarians are animators, a lot of there animations are pretty Veeky Forums esque. They also do streams where they basically do quests, ya know the actual good kind of quest with nice drawing and only one part long unlike the 100 thread long garbage that used pollute Veeky Forums
youtube.com/user/Das24680/videos
DasTactic makes nice videos of often Veeky Forums related vidya such as Dwarf Fortress and classic style roguelikes as well as many other tangentially Veeky Forums related games. He also occasionally does some nice drawing for games he plays like drawing of his dwarves or roguelike characters.

Was gona ask why he has 4 of them, but I really don't care. That was hilarious.

Geek and Sundry.
Gone a little down, but their older videos in the series where they just played board games with famous dudes was good.

The only one I like are the unforgotten realms live guys. Legitimately funny a lot of the time, though the skeleton one's a bit annoying.

They're Mormons? Makes sense, I always knew there was something off with Matt

Too bad the fandom is filled tranny tumblrites that gay everything up. People seriously got upset when Faust said that Ashe, who's canonically always been a biological female, was in fact a girl and not trans. Really?

um yes

Guerrilla Miniatures Gamimg is a pretty great channel.

>Oh no! Mormons!

Instant subscribe.

I am frequently surprised that Vince Venturella gets so little attention.

He is a supremely accomplished painter and has made 70+ "hobby chearing" videos to show tricks he's learned step-by-step. He's done plenty of product reviews, talks a lot about game design (having made an RPG himself and contributed to quite a few others).

He's a pillar of the youtube Age of Sigmar community. I have no interest in that at all, but if it's up your alley he has weekly livestream discussions on Wednesday and makes videos on other facets of the game.

Perhaps most impressively of all, every month he and a couple of other guys review painting submissions from the community and give advice to take their painting to the next level, from contributors who put 'Eavy Metal to shame to guys who have barely started.

Link to the hobby cheating vids, probably his best content IMO:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcdsbwBroEmD2fNEJhcju6PD7qRmoo04Y

Came here to suggest this.

I was going to say nobody has heard of him because he's AoS, but then when I clicked the link I noticed he was that bald, lawyer looking guy that I already subscribe to.

I found him via his hobby cheat tips.

Wizards has their own D&D channel that runs campaigns occasionally. Hit or miss.

There's also Roll4It which started as a charity stream and is now a breadwinner for a bunch of low-level niche Let's Play Youtubers. They've done like 4 or 5 campaigns now. Their newest D&D one has a really cringey PC but the DM is good so maybe it's worth a shot.
I'd give a link but they host it on all of their individual channels so just YT search it.

He's got Bipolar II and I think a heart condition as well, so he's likely on some level of disability.

Too many D&D fags in here pretending to be Elves and sheeeit. Lets have some painting channels instead

youtube.com/channel/UCotNwY5c3SD_sDjejcFJ_7Q
Terran scapes, professional board maker, slow video release, autistic as shit but very entertaining

youtube.com/channel/UCme4s4C1tg10mrj8sBW0lCw
Greek dude who does some amazing airbrushing paint jobs, slow release schedule.

youtube.com/channel/UCbJCFAtGMXQZm6WfSMMLzvw
Doctor Faust is one of the original online miniature painters making tutorials. Never made it big in the way people do today but his content made the online painting community more than any one elses.

youtube.com/user/WarbossTae
Warboss Tae mostly known for his parody golden demon quality tutorial but hosts a couple of events a year for painters. Worth a look

youtube.com/user/neojarlaxe
Victor Ques, a Russian guy who pumps out constant high quality paint jobs. Really impressive

youtube.com/channel/UCwPg8oykKQNWDUytMKkY6Cw
New guy putting up tutorials on painting the the Doom board game. Looks promising

youtube.com/user/GamzaTheEternal/videos
Gamza runs the youtube circle jerk for small 40k content creators. Can be worth a look if you're into 40k

youtube.com/user/TheTerrainTutor/videos
Mantic's official terrain guy. Used to put out a lot of guides but now he mostly does hangouts it seems.

I've been looking for a week or so channels with some Shadowrun material. Anyone has any links?

>youtube.com/user/WarbossTae
Came here to post this, his series on all the different WFB empire colour schemes is redeeming my attempts at painting a freeguild army. Didn't know it was the same guy who posted that meme video.

Drunkens and dragons
Alpha investments
Matthew colville
Tolarian community college
Nerdarchy
Mark Brown (boss keys)
Web dm

If you mean a playthrough there's a long one with these furfags:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR5ZBfGW6e1l88jZuFIPsYDPi_fWkVAJ6

I was looking for everything but a playthrough. Honestly I have a few I found, but they are very slow and I wanna get a good feel of the setting and rules in a less static medium...
Most of what I found are hours-long videos, which some of them are good, but feel too tedious when they are just narrating rules "in character" with a monotone voice.

Yeah there sadly isn't much in the way of like "GM resource" videos or anything. SR isn't a very popular system.

You need to be a bit more specific than that. For WMH I like Way of the Swan and MrMalorian (though his artworks are a bit ... special).

There are others, but these offer a lot of analysis for their battle reports and actually help viewers improve their game.

I should hate him for his dudebro slang, absurd sideburns, and vaping but he seems like a really nice guy.

Are foreign channel ok?
m.youtube.com/channel/UCieg8PwDJ7G--4GPVm3Hg8A

These are good regarding boardgames.
m.youtube.com/channel/UC5uR9cEN3etLSUxDcm_eklg

Scholagladiatoria
Easton senpai is love, Easton senpai is life.

The guy from if the emperor had a text go speech device.
I'm pretty sure Veeky Forums is his Mainboard, had a campaign with Karl the deranged due to a gamefinder thread once. He's incredibly unfunny but otherwise seems like an alright guy.
He's probably funnier if you're drunk.

Trannies are so fucking gross, and you can always tell. Don't they know that? You can always tell, and it's fucking gross.

I recently found a channel called Complex Action:
youtube.com/channel/UCKo7Y8q3ZVpGSyl5X-Hr7Kw
Stumbled upon it when I was checking for Shadowrun vids and discovered that he has like 50 videos explaining the rules for the 5th edition so that's right up my alley at the moment.

I'm subscribed to this guy for nice 40k batreps:
youtube.com/user/StrikingScorpion82

Next is DMcraft, a guy that makes tutorial videos for RPG props for a session - stuff like dioramas to play on and so on.

The last one of the top of my head is Fritz:
youtube.com/user/WayOfSaimHann
He makes vlogs for 40k, Battletech and D&D.

Forgot to include the link to DMcraft:
youtube.com/user/theDMsCraft

Atom is fine and fun he's streams are fun and tabletop minions Facebook have some good minis

Seriously, no one going to bat for the Gentleman Gamer?
youtube.com/user/clackclickbang
His focus is mostly WoD but he's got a lot of stuff that's good for a thought or five. He took a break for a while but he's back.

The only Veeky Forums related guy I subscribe to.

I hope to became him, able to to make poignant remarks about the duality of a Queen Blade character with removable armor.

youtube.com/watch?v=QM73Wbf7-jI

yep Matthew is a nice guy with some very watchable vids, esp if you are really into or really want to get into OWoD

A friend of mine does painting tutorials, mainly 40k
youtube.com/user/Alanduin1

I feel the same way. They're fun enough to watch and I find something worthwhile in pretty much every video they put out. Never watched their live plays though.

Fistful of Dice is pretty good. I watched some of his older videos when I first started DMing and they were definitely helpful.

Things I watch

Arch- I like his lore, his accent and his politics.

MWG- It's MWG, they are what they are and their batreps are good to have on in the background. There's also a big Chaos focus because Dave is a Chaos player, so that's good for me.

Next Level Painting- I echo wvhoever said above they like him but understand why people don't. He's fucking entertaining a lot of the time and I like his painting style

Who is " arch"?

Link to channel?

Arch Warhammer is a Norwegian chap that does warhammer and 40k lore videos and some gameplay videos generally about warhammer/4k games and WW2 games.
I find him good background noise while doing something else like painting.

youtube.com/channel/UChS9wazLlTUHSTeKVG39hZw

A channel I'd give an honourable mention is apatheticfish.
His painting videos are great, they are generally time lapses with his commentary so you can see the painting process.

I like Apathetic Fish's videos, but I struggle to understand him sometimes.

>Next Level Painting- I echo wvhoever said above they like him but understand why people don't.

He's fine until he starts in on the street talk bullshit

>this list is mufuggan gangsta yo

It's a spreadsheet of your plastic army men. It's literally the furthest thing from gangsta on the Earth

Not sure if tranny or crack whore.

Is there any channel that does 40k batreps that are just a straight recording of a bunch of dudes playing a game?

No fuckton of edits, no forced 'professionalism", just casual games with friends and beer. Frontline Gaming's early stream batreps were good but then they lost the casualness.

>Scholagladatoria (Matt Easton)
historical swordfighting channel from a guy who cites his sources and usually references surviving historical texts directly.

>Dr Faust's Painting Clinic (Faust)
This guy's been doing painting tutorials since before youtube existed.

>Tabletop minions (Atom Smasher)
A cool guy who does wargaming hobby videos as a whole. Plays frostgrave and age of sigmar.

>Next Level Painting (Kenny Boucher)
Loads of painting and airbrushing tutorials and live streams. Also crazy sideburns, memes, and vape as others have pointed out. I like the guy's streams, but the memes get to me sometimes.

>Spikey Bits (rob baer)
Does unboxing and review channels as well as painting streams. Obsessed with cats. Apparently he has a pretty shady history...

>Way of Saim Hann ("Wargamer Fritz")
Veeky Forums in v-log form who discusses tactics and general hobby talk a lot, usually for space marines of both spikey and non-spikey flavors.

>Ian "Waz" Wyatt
Stunningly good ork kitbashes from a guy who, in his own words, is "thick as fuck"

>Warhammer TV
The official GW channel. They post daily videos of Living Saint Duncan Rhodes, bringing painting tutorials to the masses.

Small world. Just moved to Virginia and was just checking out their website.

It basically covers every wargame I currently have models for which is impressive.

probably both

>It's a spreadsheet of your plastic army men. It's literally the furthest thing from gangsta on the Earth
you don't like when he raw dogs that smirnoff ice all up in his ganster gumbo?

Whatever, fuck the fans. TI got Brennan Williams on, and that dude's sick.