If Lambos are a meme which car would Veeky Forums drive instead after /makingit/?

If Lambos are a meme which car would Veeky Forums drive instead after /makingit/?

Which one at six digits? Seven? Eight?

I know nothing about cars show me some sick ones

Other urls found in this thread:

icon4x4.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I drive this, but it's still the banks for another two years, or unless my eoy bucks make me better off

GT-R

I want a Tesla Roadster.

When XLM is worth $15 a coin I'll buy one

Acura NSX - Twin turbo V6 engine + electric motors. 576 Horsepower (fast)

3k civic

>knowingly spending on assets that do nothing but lose value

Almost as bad as having children.

Audi R8

Go camping and shit.

looks like it costs more than that "house" you're living in

I could already buy a couple..

These cars fucking suck. I lived with a guy that had one and his windows would fucking rattle all the time constantly when driving.

Only 300k

Air cooled 911, no one will ever guess I made it with crypto

land of the free

Probs keep my current A45, unless I really make it ($1m+)

2008 Honda accord.

Reliable, looks decent, good on gas. Pick up a used one for less than 10 grand. Fancy cars are a meme.

And my current status. Taken about a 8k dip from yesterday..will be back up by time I wake up in the morning.

Honda CG125 - The AK-47 of motorcyles.

Fiesta st

w20 MR2

First gen Nissan Stagea

Anything else is pleb tier.

yet they're increasing in value

STi swap it and go on the back roads, it will be the most fun you had in your sad pathetic life

New jeeps are fucking gay. My 5k build whomps on new wranglers. They are too wide and long.. and if you lie to urself and say ur buying it to 4x4, you need to stop being dilusional. You can build a 10 times better rig for 1/4th the cost

This car flat out sucks cock. Fucking sucks.. its like driving a computer. Zero fun at all, not even that fast

Yet again. Flat out stupid car.. its quite literally the honda of super cars. You dont wana be that guy.

Why wait ? You can buy a v8 r8 for around 45k used. Super good deals

Some kind of Porsche, could be a 944, could be a Boxster, or maybe even a cheaper 911...

Skip the sti swap.. change tranny and put in a ls3

Costs nearly the same.. but much better pefro

36k after taxes
Terrible financial by at 21, but it's almost mine
If I can go back in time I'd slap my shit away from those crooks at the dealership

I sold cars for a while. In the back we would call it ripping your head off.

>unironically buying cars

lrn2rich, faggots

whats your 5k build?

but its no longer a Subaru. but a chevaru

Fuck a car buy a plane.
Or a tank.

>Which one at six digits? Seven? Eight?
Cayman GT4, Cayman GT4, Cayman GT4.

>Almost as bad as having children

>can't carry on a lineage
>not building a legacy
>not obtaining the ultimate experience of your own children
why even exist, user

uberXL unironically.

Buying your own car is a huge, archaic waste of money and will be looked back on like a horse and carriage. You have to pay insurance, gas, maintenance, and the thing depreciates by over half the second you drive it. In 10 years most cars on the road will be self-driving ubers, you know this to be true. If I were to buy a car it would be a vintage muscle car to fix in my (ample) spare time and race on tracks. That's all. Oh maybe a dune buggy

>settling for a car

Hey guys I was wondering if this was a good idea to get a good deal on a new or used car

>go to dealership
>select car you want
>lowball the dealer hard
>when he refuses get mad as fuck
>????
>profit

Have you ever driven the new nsx? How can you make such statements?

i'm not a car guy but just looked this one up and i actually like it, plus the price really isn't that unrealistic of a goal. thanks user

Imagine being this retarded
Go back to carthrottle

I've made close to 2m and I ordered myself a new Audi RS3. I'm more interested in buying property than cars so this Audi is fine for me

Look how long the cars been sitting on the lot for you could lowball them before they send it to a auction

>You dont wana be that guy.
I would smoke your shitbox in my 3.5L Accord retard

BustOutAnotherThousand.

Hey babe..lets go to that nice restaurant downtown..let me grab the keys to the yacht.

>lives in Nevada

>buying a maserati

If you aren't an idiot, you'll put money into cars that will also appreciate in value.

Toyota 4runner

Aventador SV

>not a toyota landcruiser

dropppppped

I know, it is the damn sound of that engine..and I am a vert whore. Jag F-Type?

I currently drive a Merc Benz CLK vert. Never a prob with it. Needs me a ragtop.

BMW 540i

Pic related is my current car. Once I make it, I'm upgrading to the zl-1. Not even kidding, I love Camaro

2002 Nissan GTR R34 and a Dodge Demon.

Would pour a massive amount (100k and that’s forcing it) into the R34 to get it well beyond any Lambo, and the demon do a couple modifications.

The GTR for city driving and then the Demon for longer highway drives.

Both would be untamed animals.

Base V6?

s80 for sure

We were separated at birth.

>5165956

Former salesman here. Do not do this. Go in when they're clearing out he inventory that's been sitting for a while. Ask lots of questions, but go in with a few cars already decided upon from their website (stock numbers).

Be friendly, be professional, and only go in when you're willing to buy.

You have no idea how many douchefaggots they have to put up with on a daily basis. Act like a human who's there to do business (but make it an easy transaction) and they'll bend over backwards for you.

Recently got my mom a brand new car for nearly 10k below MSRP and 8k below the average price people paid in my area by not being a cunt.

Fuck cars. Ill buy myself a new Harley but idc what I drive for a car its just a bad weather cage

Oh, and for fuck's sake dress nicely. They see you walk in with a button down shirt, loafers, and khaki's and think money (which means you better treat that money extremely nicely because money will fucking walk if it wants to).

Yeah, for now

2019 GT500

Yukon XL Denali. Or something classic by Icon 4x4: icon4x4.com

I walk everywhere I need to go