youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY
warosu.org/tg/thread/S48421855#p48424637
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey guys guess what.

BUILDSPAM.

Jump 11: Gravity Falls
Origin: Mystery Kid [1100]
Perks:
Awesome Opening Sequence - Neat and detailed intro for jumps!
Perks:
Where is it, where is it, AHA! - Excellent at speed-reading and researching under pressure. Also immune to paper cuts.
Dipper Depths [1000] - Strength of character and inner strength when the chips are down.
Laugh All You Want, I Have A Plan! [800] - Quickly plan and take inventory of available resources, increasingly effective when under pressure.
Journalist [500] - Can take up to 2 hours to quickly document the strengths, weaknesses, supernatural powers, preferences, etc. of a person or supernatural being. Can even condense the information into a concise and simple enough catalog that a 12 year old could understand it.

Items:
Black Light

Companions:
MYSTERY TWINS! [300] - Lisa
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Trembley Before Me! [500]
MATCH MADE! [300]
Dipper Depths [200]
Widdle Ol' Jumper [0]

Drawbacks: Journal Page - Journal 2 [1200]

I just kind of appear in the Gnome Island and quickly excuse myself with ghost nonsense to be on my way, leading to some momentary confusion. I wander about a little until I come across the Mystery Shack...but before that, I'm suddenly tackle-hugged by my new twin. As in, someone who looks like a female version of me, except without the Driver or the glazed-eyes look that comes from decades and decades of fighting. I'm confused and disoriented by this, especially since I had no context for this. Still, I played along, not wanting to disappoint this person or make them sad. The swords and Kivabat are naturally chatty about this, much to my embarrassment. She's a weird mix of a bookworm and hyperactive, to boot, and I have trouble keeping up with her since I'm more of a ‘talk first, punch second’ sort of person.

So is there anything besides the KND item or powersharing that allows quick and easy aging/de-aging?

We end up getting sucked into the plot when Gideon tries (and fails) to kidnap Kivabat the 2nd thanks to his ability to change between human and bat form, and become a secondary pair of Mystery Twins alongside Dipper and Mabel. I don't break out the henshin except for big fights and Weirdmageddon. Lots of exploding demons.

Overall, even though I've been shoved into a younger body yet again, just being able to solve mysteries with very little fighting is...nice. It's a change of pace I could get behind. Even if I don't know how Ford recorded details of me before I arrived. I asked him about it before the summer was over.

He said that he just woke up one morning and found that completed page right in front of him, pen in hand.

I suppose that explains why Ford was so suspicious of me after he got back through the gate.

One conversation stuck out in my memory.

>Dipper: So you're saying...you go to different worlds, don't know why, but you get new powers and stuff to change into each time?
>user: That's the only way I can think to explain it.
>Dipper: That sounds...really cool, actually! And you can make monsters and stuff explode just by kicking it?! That's awesome!

I gave him a very stern look.

>user: No. No it isn't.

Beat.

>user: Okay, sometimes it is.

Next stop: Undertale and the longest fucking writefaggotry featuring the biggest plot derail in my personal jumpchain history.

BUILDSPAM!? BUILDSPAM!

The Polity Jump 077:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Perks:
Runcible Technician [Free]
Eclectic Bunch of Screwballs [-100]
Runcible Warfare [-200]
Prototyper [-300]
Let's be civilised [-100]
Unlikely Alternatives [-200]
Gear:
Quince's Guide, Compiled By Humans [Free]
Forged Digital History [Free]
Untraceable Funds [-100]
Imprinted Tenkian Weapon System (Chekhov's Gun) [-200]

So I'm heading into The Polity, going the Runicible Technician route. And I've just discovered a sad fact. My Cyber Warfare is kinda lacking. I've got a Cyber Elf, basically it's the Croire Prototype but I've been reconstructing her as a Cyber Elf based on data taken from both the Mother Elf and the twins in an effort to kill the Sigma and/or Maverick Virus instantly when I hit another Megaman Jump. However other than the Cyber Elf I have only Cyber Defense from Deus Ex (Both) and some minor other stuff along with Administor Access (Kid Radd). So, how boned am I?

Dragonballs.

Bodacious Babes

Looking good so far Heavens

To that user who thinks FSS is on the same tier as Gundam.
>Their engines are listed as having trillions of horsepower, but they do not perform at a level to support that.
....I hate to break it to you, but they do. The Magnatemple ended up rewriting parts of history, and may have inadvertently caused the first downfall of Old Society. I know most people can't dig into the back materials because Nagano writes novels out of them, but it's literally all there in his compendium. (He generally attaches a 40 - 50 page historic compendium detailing the last 12000 - 15000 years of history within the FSS universe)

The main problem was that it seems to be impossible to destroy MHs like the Magnatemple and the Zarathustra series. We know for a fact that the lowest tier of these "True MHs" (MH Gods) is basically the Auge and the Scarlet Empress's Advance Scouts (the ones with the Feng Ying Sabers). But we have no clue where the Magnatemple or the old AKD have decided to go off to (Because Earth is really fucking far away from the Joker Cluster, and the AKD seem to be a tradition for blowing up planets then going on cross planar journeys - hence the last drift to Joker 9999.) If the Magnatemple didn't drift (it has less reason to drift than the AKD series, it probably ended up going to sleep like the Auge and the L-Gaim Mark I) then it's likely that it's still on the planet somewhere in Joker. Which is extremely bad news. The history tying reveal at the end of the Gothicmade material basically shafted half the universe over, then Nagano sealed the deal when he released the first historic annal in...book 4 I think.

If you're looking for more specific information, g.e. hentai has most of the data books, albeit in Japanese. I think it's only missing some of the secondary notes that detail into the early years of history and the more in depth engineering specifications for the older GTMs (Tier I MHs) like the Frau Weiss, Voiceover GA, and whatnot.

If a person makes a shadow clone and then he and the shadow clone live completely different lives for years with the shadow clone and the person become separate people?

Biokinesis from you know what should be able to do it. At least I think. It can certainly eliminate the outward appearance of aging.

>Being a Jumper
>Not being at least 3 Ar (Arales) in power

Is she completely robotic or partially organic?

>Using weak gag characters

Does anyone know of a way to create doors or portals that randomly open up into your Warehouse?

>Biokinesis from you know what
Are you talking about a lewd jump? I recently had to make room, and ended up getting rid of Katawa Shojo, which was the most lewd jump in my chain.

No, I said that Mortar Headds are on par with Gundam tech, not that Five Star Stories as a whole is. Mortar Headds are weaker than the really good ancient tech they're based on. I'm sorry if I was being too specific.

Completely robotic,one guy built her.

If you don't mind those portals being connected to your forehead there's always N.O. Channel from FLCL.

No, probably Worm.

pic related

So iji scanner and the star trek replicator could work .

Also as a last addendum, I'm pretty sure the output of the Satellite Polyphonic Beam might be higher than the Buster Launchers. Not sure, because the Magnatemple uses something called the Three Stage Buster Devidia Cannons, whereas the Zarathustra Apter Bringers use the SPBs. The Apterbringers are straight up improvements on the end of line Wunderschatzes (despite coming before time chronologically) used by the Interdimensional AKD Fleet in Joker endtimes.

Oddly enough it wasn't until the "second" AKD's coming that they made something as big as the Jagd. The Magnatemple is half its size, despite having an infinitely larger output. I guess if the Magnatemple is capable of space/time folding then size doesn't really matter.

Jump 12: Undertale
Race: Monster
Perks:
Summon Annoying Dog
Justice - Can tell if someone is a good person by talking to them, and can Judge them after a long moment of scrutiny to determine their LV and Execution Points.
DETERMINATION - Proverbial 1 HP. [900]
Guessing Games - Really good at Sans-style guesses. [800]
MEGALOVANIA - BURN THE EVIL WITH MAGIC. [500]

Magic
Bullet Patterns

Companions:
Asgore [200]

Items:
Spooktunes [100]
Food Museum [0]

Part 1: pastebin.com/nEcxT5dc
Part 2: Forthcoming

This ended up a bit too bulky for me to just spam in thread. I'll be finishing this off later on.

Even though this is super retarded, I did some math and was able to get to 9.75 Ar.

I want to open a bunch of random portals all over the planet so that random people can walk into my warehousewherr I then subject them to games to leave with an item while beyting their souls.

pre-assuming she works off physics Physics and not gag comic physics which is distinctly unlikely. Yes.My advice would be to make a brain tape of Senbei since he built And designed her from the ground up

Holy shit that rapeface.

I swear I am... probably the only person who remembers/suggests this, and I'm willing to bet that it's because I'm like one of two people in all of /jc/ who actually sat down and watched it.

Inukami has temporal/aging magic. It's used for a few things, some of which is bullshit.
Youko's dad, for instance, who is basically a ninetailed kitsune, uses it to "freeze people in time", which literally just petrifies them in stone. He then starts up their time again to unfreeze them.
More notably, the final villain of the series uses magic to transform the protagonist into a baby, except that he still has his own mind, and so has to deal with the city getting turned to rubble while stuck as a baby. This is later reversed, obviously.
That same villain ALSO uses time magic against a girl getting super powerups to "turn her back to a point before she powered up", effectively debuffing her.

That seems like it's kindof a liberal interpretation of time magic, but it's what happens, so... there you go.

Maybe! But Shadow Clones are very fragile and disappear into smoke when disrupted, with all memories returning to the original.
So that'd probably be very confusing when that happened.

Doesn't matter. Those aren't Mortar Headds, those are Machine Messiahs. That user asked how strong Mortar Headds were. Stop showing your power level and accept that I was just answering a specific question instead of discussing every single piece of super-technology in the setting.

hey, that's not me that's on this guy

There's the Mushrooms of Time Spores from Ranma 1/2?

Gets you any age, as long as you manage to grow the correct size of mushroom. Doesn't keep them there though.

I'll have to look into more magical solutions.

I'll take a closer look at Ranma, thanks!

If you can make technology from any DC or Marvel jump you can make qn age ray. You could probably even make it look like a cane or something
With a bug diamond on top.

>Literally the greatest roboticist in the multiverse

arguably yes

I got tired of Marvel and DC, and now the only jump from either of those in my chain is Teen Titans.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4c-yPu1lIo

Remind that this is the origin of adults in the KND universe.

YOURE IN LUCK. A guy in tt has a cane which is supertech that can alter ages.

... I got 24 Ar by the end jump.

Jumpers, tell me about your goofiest moments, where you stopped taking things seriously and just had fun with it. Like building a doomsday weapon as a hamster, for example.

he Is also available in Handsome if you're into that sort of thing.

I take it you haven't seen Gothicmade? Because that last reveal makes this statement (>Mortar Headds are weaker than the really good ancient tech they're based on) false.

We just don't know which GTMs switched over completely (Like the Flame Empress fleet). The Apterbringers don't seem to show up, but the Gatexions were confirmed to replace most of the original AKD Mirage Frames. That's why people found it such a headache when data book 4 came out and the factions listing got updated. We know it's a problem because even if Amaterasu can exist in multiple timeframes, the rest of the AKD Lords shouldn't, yet Nagano's history notes explicitly states they're the same people, and that most of the MHs got phased out. (Well, that and Makishi/Solid State Logic are also show to operate GTM Gritters) The AKD part is basically FSS's timeframe, filling in the missing years before the Kallmity incident, and during the early years of the Colus Uprising.

The timeline now basically is Devils >>> Old Kingdom (Nein Empress) >>> Old Kingdom (Flower Maiden) >>> Old Kingdom (Cataclysm) >>> New Kingdom (AKD) >>> Joker Cluster Destruction (AKD) >>> Multiverse Slip (AKD) >>> Earth (AKD) with the Magnatemple slipped in somewhere there.

Gothicmade isn't canon to the rest of Five Star Stories, user. It's a different timeline entirely.

They aren't machine messiahs. Outside of Auge (Which may or may not exist) those don't exist in chronology anymore. I don't know how clearly I can put it, but GTMs have replaced MHs wholesale. The only MHs that still exist as GTMs are presumably the Mirage series (since B4 Mirages are the Gritters, and Speed Mirages became the Caligulas).

The idea of Machine Messiahs was written out entirely by Nagano when he revised FSS. Again, if you just read through the material he's put out, it all becomes clear how the new chronology is arranged. And yes, there IS a new FSS manga fitting in with the new timeline, it just doesn't seem to have any translations, and there's only segment chapters of it on g.e. hentai. Fatimas have also been overhauled to act both as biocomputers and high end field soldiers, working in tac op kill squads.

>Like building a doomsday weapon as a hamster, for example.
Instantly thought of this
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xREfdihtY

I like to turn into a kitten or puppy, and when someone gets close, morph into a Shoggoth. Gets them every time.
Or go Michigan J. Frog on them. That's fun too. It's a subtler form of fuckery.

Well, the jump is pretty clearly based on classic Five Star Stories, so it doesn't matter.

Red Dwarf has showers for that.

Thanks, I'll look into acquiring that.

Your power gaming is weak. 31 Ar by end jump.

Renegade Jump # 39 Superman the animated series
Starting location: Guess?
Identity: Officer
Secret Identity: Hero (sort of)

Perks:
*Crime Stopper (0)
*terribly tough (100, Discount)
*Protect and Serve (300, Discount)

Powers: (+400)
*Kryptonian Physiology (600, Discount)
*Fine Control (100) Discount
*Power Protection (200)
*Environmental Protection

Companions:
*The girl of Steel (300)

Equipment
*Radiation Proof suit (100)
*Metropolis police department Uniform (0)
*Stasis Chamber (200)

Drawbacks:
*No Good Deed goes unpunished (0)
*Brave New Metropolis (+600)

(I wanted to do a build for this jump for a while and need strong companions, a Kryptonian should do nicely)

Journal Entry # 7484901

I am kind of heartbroken to be writing this. I had just finished getting done tearing down a totalitarian state and rebuilding it from scratch and here I arrive at Metropolis; home of superman only to find it turned in to a totalitarian state by the last son of Krypton. To see someone fall so low is disturbing. Then again I have done terrible things in grief too. Maybe… maybe I can talk to him, remind him of who he was.

(to be continued)

Sims alchemy can do it as well although only works one entire lifestage at a time.

How on earth are you calculating a gag characters power. Unless that's the joke...

Journal # 7484903

Ok, mistakes were made. Mistakes were made. It had been a while so I forgot how strong and fast superman was. After it became clear he wasn’t looking to talk I hit him with magic. I think I pissed him off more than anything else. That attempt was an utter failure it was only through the resistance that I was able to escape. They noticed I had powers and that gives them hope… even though I am hopelessly out matched against superman. Apparently They used to have meta humans in the resistance… not any more.

Journal # 7484910

We… found someone who might help. A Kryptonian (like me well… sort of) We have saved her from Luthor’s brainwashing and showed her the way things really are. At the end of it we gave her the choice to leave and go back to Luthor and Superman or stay. She stayed. She seems to be a good kid, a bit naive… she reminds me so much of how I used to be it hurts.

Journal # 748912

Shit… Well Kara it turns out was a trap. Luthor got us good, not only had he implanted her with something to track her but some sort of command word that put her under his command. The smug bastard explained all of this as he instructed her to kill us. Thankfully I managed to record it… some minor consolation. Reginald, Alucard and Jackie were captured. Ami is injured. I managed to subdue and capture Kara. I have one hope now, I have had to let Kotomine out since we were low on manpower. Heaven help us all. He just smugly told me that he knew I would need his help eventually. He still makes my flesh crawl.

(to be continued)

Journal # 748913

I still don’t know how that worked out. I managed to talk to Superman, mainly informing him of his “cousin” that Luthor had kept from him. The recording helped. He arrested me but wanted to see his cousin. I took him to her and the resistance. We were done for anyway if this didn’t work.

Apparently I touched a nerve as he got furious at Luthor. Who showed up and activated Kara’s programming again turning things in to a brawl. I managed to Subdue Kara again but as Supes went after Luthor he pulled a huge rock of kryptonite out, all 3 of us at this point are pretty screwed. He gloats a bit then catches a black key in the throat and dies.

Kotomine as is his way took his time getting to that rock. I kind of sensed what he want so I promised not to lock him away again and even offered to fix him.

He tossed the rock away and told me that he didn’t need fixing he was perfectly fine, there was nothing wrong with him. Good lord what have I unleashed on the multiverse.

With Luthor dead the regime crumbled, Superman came to realize his mistakes. I sort of pity him. He seemed to honestly believe that he was doing the right thing. I wonder how someone can go so far astray.

user. That's why I kept telling the other guy to actually read Nagano's updated materials, because the actual calendar links the two together, at a difference of roughly 1600 years in the Solar Calendar.

It wasn't based on "classic" or "modern" FSS, pretty sure I should know. I just didn't bother adding in more of the higher tier things because Nagano was going to keep escalating regardless. He's still not done overhauling FSS, given that he's still working on it at his standard pace. If GTMs are the new standard, then I don't see why I wouldn't respect the author's intentions and run with it.

>Red Dwarf and Sims
More jumps to check out, I guess.

I'm running out of tiny animal pictures.

be sure to pick up the positive viruses in red dwarf, they are very handy and I seem to be the only one who got them.

Don't know about the other anons but my method would drive most into madness.

Jumpers!
Tell me about the gifts you have made for your companions!

Have a bat

I thought powers don't get discounts regardless of background. Kryptonian should be 800cp if you're dumping your 400cp budget into it.

but then where do babies come from?

I read Ar and I think Ar Tonelico, or more specifically, Ar ,ru, the body for one of the Wills who is organizing the human genocide.

I spent 600 CP on a library for my bibliophile companion.

I once carved a River Valley in mine and Monique's initials that was visible from space for a Anniversary,but Mostly I cook for people or write and perform them a song it's food so good it gives you superpowers,and impossibly beautiful music But personal handmade presents Are always best

So I asked this earlier but now there are presumely different anons online:

"Now that Toloveru darkness is ending soon would there be any interest in a jump for it?
Despite having the most obnoxious protag in the history of harem anime there is a lot of fun tech in the background."

Lemme guess. Metalocalypse, 9-5, Sports and Teen Titans.

There are no discounts on super powers.

New jumps are always good, though if you would, tell us about this series

... Well shit.

Yes please.

I want to replace that shitty protagonist and possibly punch Gid in the face.

Lewd jumps are not allowed, and To Love Ru/its sequel Darkness is really, really lewd. The author even made it a point to forcefully make his series as lewd as possibly to challenge censorship laws.

It also doesn't help that there was someone who tried to make such a jump months ago to piss everyone off.

If you're trying to ask the question repeatedly to different crowds in hopes of getting the answer you want, then you know it's got a small chance of even being accepted. Why try to game the system?

Not him but it is a harem series where the MC is a wet blanket even by the standards of harem anime. Has some fun characters but most of them are in love with a piece of cardboard for some reason.

Wow... OK I kind of goofed but the person who made this might want to remake this section because I am guessing I am not the only person who is going to make this mistake. In fact maybe dividing the powers up by hero and villain is a mistake if that is the case. Anyways thanks for pointing that out

As someone who was here when he asked before the only responses were positive.

He added in a note at the top of the powers section on the subject when some people made that mistake, you just made it again anyway. . .

Renegade Jump # 39 Superman the animated series Redux (with no discounts on super powers)
Starting location: Guess?
Identity: Officer
Secret Identity: Hero (sort of)

Perks:
*Crime Stopper (0)

Powers: (+400)
*Kryptonian Physiology (1200)
*Power Protection (200)
*Fine Control (200)

Companions:
*The girl of Steel (300)

Equipment
*Metropolis police department Uniform (0)
*Stasis Chamber (200)

Drawbacks:
*No Good Deed goes unpunished (0)
*Brave New Metropolis (+600)
*Code against Killing (+100)

That sounds boring. Which is why I'm going to have to spice it up! First thing on the agenda, adding a second moon to the sky! That'll get people talking! And screaming. And running around flailing their arms around while screaming. And pointing and gasping, too! Sounds like a riot!

To love ru is a harem manga about a guy(Yuuki Rito) who gets involved with an alien runaway princess(Lala of Deviluke). Shenanigans ensue. Then her father the King gets involved, then space assasins etc.

Dear lord I couldnt agree more about Rito being a very boring person. his passiveness is obnoxious to read about.

I am not trying to game the system. because of timezones I originally asked my question at a pretty low activity time for the thread.

Post proof please.

Harem doesn't even begin to describe it. It's like a more shitty version of Tenchi, only the MC is ridiculously more worthless and the universe seems hellbent on surrounding him with women and endless situations that force him to shove his face against their chests or crotches. That or making their clothes melt. Or turning the MC into a girl and having those situations done to him. Or if the author is feeling particularly boring, all of the above at once.

The only differences between each chapter are the women it's done to or the environment. That's it. It's arguably got as much of a shitty or lack of plot as MonMun.

Anyway, to make a long story slightly less long, I continued along the road making friends with monsters. The impact might have been lessened since almost none of them figured out my human identity, but having friends and influence (not to mention some sweet jam sessions) couldn't hurt my goals any, right? I say ‘almost’ because a run-in with a certain skeleton had me worried. What? No, not Papyrus, Papyrus is as harmless as a defanged kitten on catnip. It was his brother, Sans.

Sans was a jokester and a prankster, but he just seemed amazingly tense around me, like he could see the blood on my hands from long before I came here. Befriending him was difficult, and I just couldn't seem to reach out to him...I tried diving into his emotional state, but all I got was an endless loop of Dogsong and a gif of a skeleton with a trumpet. At least Papyrus was fun to talk to.

My quest felt surprisingly easy, at least up until I entered the Ruins. I had to phase through the door since it was otherwise sealed shut, and the Monsters inside were...not even remotely hostile. It was there I met Toriel. From the memories I viewed, I knew it was a bad idea to mention that I knew Asgore. She was friendly, if distant. I don't think I really appealed to either her maternal instincts or her sense of humor. I headed out of the ruins and towards the entrance.

There was no doubt about it. This was the place I was drawn to. I could sense a presence, faint, but bound to this place...waiting for something. It was one of the dead, and I could feel it. So, I prepared to call out to it, when...

"Howdy! Never seen you around here before!"

Poke the small child with the extremely spiky tail with a stick repeatedly until something happens, trust me it will be fun.

>Lewd jumps are not allowed
Isn't it that if the lewd is taken out and there's still enough to make a jump then it's fine?

>Spoiler
I don't remember it pissing everyone off? Some people seemed interested

>If you're trying to ask the question repeatedly to different crowds in hopes of getting the answer you want, then you know it's got a small chance of even being accepted. Why try to game the system?
Found when it was asked last thread and only Garlock and another user replied. I think they're looking for more people who'd be interested as they said english isn't their first language and they're looking for someone who'd want to make it.

>I don't remember it pissing everyone off? Some people seemed interested
Clearly you weren't here then, or have selective memory.

>He added in a note at the top of the powers section on the subject when some people made that mistake, you just made it again anyway. . .

I am guessing I probably won't be the last, unfortunately people get used to doing things a certain way and when you change them... it leads to them screwing up because of established habits. I fixed it, it's no big deal.

>Lewd jumps are not allowed
>Except this one, that one, and all of these, really, basically whatever we want because we're all huge hypocrites.

Any jump can be a lewd jump if you believe in yourself.

If you take all the lewd out, and there's still a plot to be found, it's allowed. Admittedly, I never actually read the series, only masturbating to its images occasionally, but I'm pretty sure there is an actual plot. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

What lewd jumps are allowed? I am confused.

I want a huniepop jump/gauntlet

in specific I was asking if someone else with more experience in this wanted to claim it before I try my luck at it. As said I am neither overtly creative nor a native english speaker

I'm not a fan of those lewd jumps being on the drive. But for whatever reason SoftAnon has a rabid fanbase which let him do whatever he want and shout down any possible criticism. All I can do is point this shit out, I can't control other anons demanding lewd because they can't be bothered to have any imagination.

You've seen it with DB jumps and Fate, no one wants to imagine anything. They demand constant handholding, or dickholding in this case.

Literally the only plot is "MC is a lewd magnet and he's the only reason main girl's dad isn't exploding the planet right now", and it isn't even because he has any talent. It's because if he blows up the planet and he dies, she'll cry and he hates making her cry.

That is literally the plot. Right there.

1. Lewd Jumps are allowed if taking the Lewd out still results in a world that can hold itself up.
2. Just checked the archive and the incident you spoke of had mixed positive and negative light. Some people even went on to say that there was a Rosario Vampire Jump so why not.
3. Here warosu.org/tg/thread/S48421855#p48424637 for the start of the conversation in question. Most of the questions are about in the range of ambivalent to interested with someone chiming in every now and again buttmad.

Well the thing about it, user, is that to get past the Lewd Rule all you have to do is take the Jump in quesiton throw out all the fanservice and check if any content is left. If there is enough to make a Jump then you can make the attempt.

Wasn't there stuff about aliens and some king of the universe and such? I'm pretty sure I've read something like that on /a/ sometime.

Just looking through the archives and as far as complaints all I see is one user whining about the jump being shitposting. Was that you by any chance?

Any jump can be a lewd jump if you have enough cameras and a blatant disregard for peoples' privacy!

>a post with a picture is more likely to be read
Well, you're not wrong.

Which has zero bearing on the plot. The girls are aliens, the main girl's father is king. This only serves as an excuse to have everyone try to sex him up or to have contrived lewd situations happen around him. It has absolutely zero bearing on the plot as a whole.

R+V actually has a plot and multiple characters that don't just want MC's dick. ToLoveRu is just the most shitty parts of Tenchi and MonMun thrown into a blender.

>lel lel always one person
And that's how SoftAnon got his shit on the drive, his fanbase accuses someone of being Anti-LewdAnon. He doesn't even show up anymore. But no, that wasn't me. I saw no need to add to the fire.

The king of the setting is basically Frieza if he was less evil, more of a pervert, and trapped in the body of a child. He threatens to blow up the earth if the POS MC doesn't prove himself worthy of his daughter.

Not sure why that planet is still there to be honest.

So what exactly are you supposed to use the corrupted Dragonballs from Dragonball AF for?

Anything with harem protagonist elements, and Berserk.

Pay 60 CP in the warehouse supplement to open multiple portals to your warehouse?

Corrupted dragonballs have evil dragons in them.