Tfw you know you could beat anyone on this board's ass with little to no resistance irl

>tfw you know you could beat anyone on this board's ass with little to no resistance irl
>makes it so fucking hard to participate in threads since you know you could destroy anyone in them in a fist fight

Anyone else have this problem? Too many nerds on this fucking board

No, sempai! Don't unleash your terrifying blockchain on me!

Go fuck yourself, you jock loser. Lol. While we earn millions, you are probably getting arrested, knocking up someone or getting knocked up yourself, or working some dead end job, or being addicted to drugs. Go kill yourself. At least the world needs us because we are smart.

>"world needs us"
>can't even open a pickle jar and cries after he masturbates

Have fun with your shrunken penis, Frankenhuman.

>This much autism
>This much projecting
>This much retardation
Come back when you throw 40 pound bales of hay for a living, lad.

I once really met with a person who insulted me many times on the Internet and roughed him up pretty good. He was with his friends, actually. They just stood there and watched me throw him to the ground and kick him while he didn't even attempt to stand up and hit me back. I even told them that I would fight all of them at once if they decide to help their friend. Nope, nothing. I guess in the end it's only natural that shitty people make shitty friends.

Oh, so we're doing a freeform RP thread now?

>fist fight
Side note: if you're fighting someone who you outclass significantly, and they don't escalate to their state's legal limits, they deserve to get their ass kicked.

Otherwise sage/10 bait try harder

>I beat someone up for insulting me on the internet
>haha what a shitty guy he is, right?

>Can't even do basic math
>Kisses his muscles
>Can't graduate college.

Nah man I get you.

I try and I try but I can't talk to weak people. Like here I am giving them a chance and when they open their mouths all I hear is "Please break my face."

And I'm the one not allowed near schools anymore like wtf.

>noodle-armed skinnyfag gets drunk and fantasizes on Veeky Forums

I shat in your mom's mouth. Fite me IRL.

You want to know how I know you're a fat piece of shit?

You made this thread. Our gaming /k/omrades and /fitg/amers are bros. We've got no squabble with them. The ones that come over here are complete Bros. Hell, /k/ still manages to have fun arguing most of the time, like we used to.

Have fun with your ban.

Fucking martials, I'd just shoot your ass dead if you tried and laugh.

He's a shitty guy not just for insulting me on the Internet (behind my back, mind you: I only noticed when other people told me). He's a shitty guy if only because instead of answering for his words and actually fighting me, even though he didn't have much of a chance, he was content to lie cowardly on the ground and let me beat the shit out of him. He didn't even attempt to hit me back. I feel nothing but utter disgust at such behaviour.

Heard you were talkin' shit.

Veeky Forums is really the board where most others can come and discuss things amongst equals.

Dubs speak truth, my friend.

If you have to result to violence to win an argument then your argument was shit.

damn dude you sure showed us, fucking badass

DEX>STR

This is just funny to me. This is the exact words of either bait or a 12 year old.
Dude, why even bother?

You forgot your picture of you with your bitch.

Man I miss the good old days of copypasta shitposting.

Salutations, Heretics.

I am the Emperor of Man, and I despise every single one of you.

All of you are corpulent, imbecilic, no-lifes who spend every second of their day, gazing at worthless holopicts

You are everything wrong with Terra, and everything wrong with this universe.

Be honest, have any of you ever known love? Forsooth, it is, perhaps, enjoyable making sport of people because of your own insecurities, but your behavior goes beyond the pale.

This is even worse than self-abusing yourself to widely available pictures in your libraries.

Please, make your cowardly selves known. I challenge you to strike the first blow. I AM THE EMPROR OF MAN. With one hand, I sent armies of the best soldiers into battle, and rose from a mere sailor to command Terra's seas and skies. What "accomplishments" and "accolades" have you garnered in your make-believe "wargames", besides self-abuse to disgusting fantasy illustrations of xenos? I am the pinnacle of Humanity's knowledge, and I am tended to by brides and primarchs - one of whom richly disported with me.

You are fops. Spare Terra the disgrace of you wasting the oxygen of humanity.

Pict related: it is me and a bride of the Emperor.

Daddy, why are the two meme hyperboles fighting?

The see me rolling they hating, trying to catch me a slut.

Don't forget who made you that way, darling.

So I met this reaaaally buff guy the other day in a bar. We talked a bit, and we'll explore the ruins of the old lab tomorrow. I'll bring my walking stick, laptop and some comfy robes. I look forward to this little adventure. Anyone want to join?

we RPing nao

BUT IN JUST SEVEN ROOOOOLLLLS (AND SIX LONG DICE)

I CAN MAY-HKE YOU A PLAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHARACTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HA

So you think two people can only have a conversation if it's unclear who would win in a fight, or what?

I have a friend who's paraplegic. I'm pretty sure I'd win a fight if it came down to it. But that doesn't prevent me from talking to him about shared interests. Maybe you're just a fucking idiot?

>Pic related.

HAH!

Very good. I like it.

>taking the bait this hard

you alright son?
If your feeling insecure about anything, you can always talk to me or your mother.

>tfw you're a buff jock irl, so you play scrawny twinks that are good at math as escapism

Nothing wrong with that

The category is, people who've never been in a fight but have lifted some heavy shit...

Sic the LARPers on him. Give them LARP safe weapons. It won't matter.

>kick him while he didn't even attempt to stand up and hit me back
>kicking a guy you attacked while he's down
Even assuming the guy 100% deserved to get decked, I feel nothing but utter disgust at such behaviour.

Yeah, have fun in Jail, cockbite.

No you idiot, he isn't going to get doxxed. Only the moderators can know the true identity of a poster and that only extends as far as an IP.

I can recall from my 10 years on Veeky Forums four separate instances across four different boards of people believably confessing to murdering someone. Talking about beating some guy up won't land you in jail you fuck. Just don't post personal shit (obviously)

fart

an excellent stock image

Is that guy in OPs pic even capable of touching his own nose, let alone his own dick?

How the fuck does he wipe his own ass?

Is that a skeleton violently jerking himself off?

Everytime I see threads like this I wonder what happened to the fun shitposting of nightime Veeky Forums, I wonder if it was worthy to change the whores and the non related content for autistic posts bitching about systems people don't even play, and threads like this, with stale copy posts devoid of any meaningful content. Things were friendlier back then, I miss that.

I miss it too user. Veeky Forums these days is full of absolute fucking morons that take everything way too damn seriously, which has in turn led to trolls getting away with being lazy. I remember when you had to work to get people genuinely mad, otherwise the thread would turn into something crazy and Wilde(, Oscar). We didn't argue with trolls... We bantered! They were just us in another thread. They had no vendetta, and neither did we. We just came to Veeky Forums because we liked our Shit and didn't care what anyone else thought.

Those are some pretty dinky bales, user.

Was I expected to walk away because he immediately prostrated himself on the ground like a fucking woman?

I expected more "my name is John" copypasta in this thread. Shame.

>Those are some pretty dinky bales, user.
>dinky bales
Can we name the guy in OP's pic "Dinky Bales"?
If so, can we then can we stat him and draft a suitable backstory?

Oh Dinky, what is your story?

>Was I expected to walk away because he immediately prostrated himself on the ground like a fucking woman?
No, you were expected to not physically attack someone for hurting your precious little feelings by insulting you.
Having reduced yourself to utter failure at that, you could have challenged him honorably.
But instead, you prove yourself devoid of honor by continuing to attack a defeated opponent.
Cowards that strike as a man's down? That cowards strikes as a Down's man.

Geneva Conventions, user.

your attitude to women seems a tad angry. i'm guessing you don't get laid much. or ever.

actually, i'm also guessing your mother didn't hug you much when you were a kid.

i feel sort of sorry for you, but you're still an asshole.

t. tumblr

Either you have a serious problem for not being able to thunk about anything but your muscles, or you have a sero0ious problem for not having anything better to do than post bait. Neither of them makes you cool, and in both cases, you have serious problems.

>tfw you know you could buy anyone's on this board with little to no resistence irl
>makes it so fucking hard to participate in threads since you know you could outbuy anyone in them in a bid fight

Anyone else have this problem? Too many poors on this fucking board

>tfw you know you could jew anyone's jew on this board with little to no jews irl
>makes it so fucking jew to participate in threads since you know you could outjew anyone in them in a jew fight

Anyone else have this jew? Too many jews on this fucking jews

Don't listen to the enviers. You did what every man here wishes he had the balls to do, myself included.

You have autism and are a stupid. I hope your dick falls off and dies

Sorry, buddy. I don't have malignant muscle cancer making me brain damaged.

in my defense it's a pretty good orgasm

am I not allowed to shed a tear for the passing of such beauty