>Ego: Humongous
>Steroids: Too many
>Fertility: None
>Breasts: Soon

>everyone who works out is dumb
>everyone who works out is compensating
>everyone with a good physique is on roids

t. jelly skelly

/k/ommando here, quit picking on our entertainers, Veeky Forums! We need to make sure these eggheads properly represent our arms and armor correctly with as little ambiguity as possible!

>getting stupid ass tattoos on your biceps like that isn't dumb
>neither is making an expression with your lips like a fish
>threatening other people to do something favourable isn't egotistical
>implying that most high level sportsmen don't do roids

0/10 try harder

>I don't like things so it's dumb
>people don't make hundreds of different facial expressions in the space of one sentence, any number of which would look dumb frozen in a still frame
Literally when was a threat made?
>broad based claims with little substance

You hate people who are more attractive than you and want to discredit them, it's perfectly natural.

>roids
>shitty tatoos

>implying roids

You don't know how roided people look like, that guy is just Veeky Forums.

>when was a threat made
The fucking opening sentence of the OP you illiterate.
>Hurr durr dumb things aren't dumb
Bet you think dick piercings are cool too.
>uploading the ugliest expression of yourself
Now that is pretty dumb. Pick something better you tard.

You can't handle that the image he chose was one of the most retarded looking you could get, and that even fit people can be stupid.

Nah, bra. I've been in the gym over a decade. That guy is obviously roiding. Just because he doesn't have a

Not everybody who has muscles roids. If he's roiding, he needs to get his fucking money back ASAP.

He could be a manlet. In that case, it's easier to pretend you have wide shoulders

Human, male, football player

STR 18
CON 17
DEX 12
CHA 9
INT 5
WIS 6

Throw balls +1/Lvl
Catch balls +1/Lvl
Kick balls +1/Lvl
Ram & takedown +1/Lvl
Dodge +1/Lvl
Sprint +1/Lvl
Comedy +1 every 2 Lvl

Equipment: Handegg, plastic armor (AV 2)

>white
>best rapper

choose two and only two

those tatoos are pretty tacky tho

Pathfinder
Lvl 1 Fighter (Core Only)
15pb
Errata and Unnoficial Bhulman Errata in place

my god! if he takes down enough goblins with ram. he could be a ram god

>or else
or else what, faggot? FAG

Poweful/10
J-j-just don't make me s-suck your dick again. ;_;

>ywn have a macho Chad power bottom

Feels baf, man.

>Hurr durr dumb things aren't dumb
You're only making yourself look bad.

>STR 17
>CON 17
>DEX 16
>CHA 12
>INT 14
>WIS 18

Take off that jabroni outfit and I'll show you who's boss of this gym

faggot/0

18 WIS? getting a little complimentary here

It's possible I've seen plenty of dyel guys on roids, but hardly a given.
If he had visible roid acne and overdeveloped delts, you might have a leg to stand on.

This.
If you just approached chad, he'd probably help you lift.
Most fit dudes are bros.

Yeah? How about we take off EVERYTHING, bro. Let's do this!

Also known as the Greensboro Jock. Now owns a multi million dollar business, married with 4 kids.

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86199

Greensboro Jock
> Fuck multiple Stacies, some at the same time!
> DGAF, don't study at all, still does extremely well, goes to Ivy league
> Smart enough to start and run multi-billion dollar business
> Marries sweet Christian wife, have 4 kids
> Dreams of next supercar he's going to buy

fa/tg/uy
> Picked on by jocks due to disgusting personality. Stacy wouldn't even be in the same room as him.
> Studies extremely hard, mediocre results, local college
> Incel
> Dreams of next eldar codex

>STR 20
>CON 20
>DEX 20
>CHA 20
>INT 20
>WIS 20

Eat dirt nerds!

Chad

d10 Physical
d8 Social
d6 Mental

d8 Folk Like Me
Good People - When you ask the common folk for help when doing so will attract unwanted attention, Step Up Influence for the Action.

d8 Proud Streak
Stiff Spine - Gain 1 Plot Point when your inflexible pride pushes you into a conflict that could have been avoided or causes you to over commit in a losing struggle.

d8 Handsome Ranch Hand
Don't Even Know the Word Flirt - Spend 1 Plot Point to double Influence when you are trying to charm or seduce another character.

d8 All State Letterman Jacket

d6 Craft
d8 Fight
d8 Focus
d6 Influence
d10 Labor
d8 Move
d8 Notice
d6 Treat

>gym rat tries to bully the football team.
>gym rat tries to bully the shooting team
>gym rat tries to bully the swimming team
>gym rat tries to bully the wrestling team
Our local bully had very bad luck, all the nerds were athletes, and when he picked on the weeb autists he got expelled because punching a disabled kid wasn't cool with the whole diversity safespace deal the school was trying to push.

What sort of mad bastard would try to bully an entire football team?

>You're only making yourself look bad.
You're only making yourself look bad.

Katana

I don't know but sovengarde awaits

>arguing over an imaginary chad

literally a bunch of sticks

>literally a bunch of sticks

Literally filled with excess chromosomes.

>punching a disabled kid wasn't cool with the whole diversity safespace deal the school was trying to push.
Punching a disabled kid isn't cool in any context.

What are you, a fag? I fucking dare you to start stroking my dick, you fucking faggot.

What kind of faggot strokes a dick without looking them in the eyes and buying you dinner first?

>redpillcomics.blogspot.com
>sluthate.com
are you trolling

> Picked on by jocks due to disgusting personality. Stacy wouldn't even be in the same room as him.

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT, EVERYONE IGNORED ME

This. You don't become popular by being a retard.

>Cortex Plus

no he honestly believe he's an alpha

that's why he's alone on a saturday night

Hillary supported detected. Return to Antifa den where heroin smoke and crack addiction reign supreme. Right Wing Men (the only kind of men) rule this thread.

return to /pol/ you fucking degenerate

Or what, you'll deport me? How intolerant of you you racist. Just think how I'm culturally enriching your board. All these baits you wouldn't be able to sample otherwise, I'm just a poor immigrant here to ruin your life, and it's your responsibility not just to tolerate me but to supply me with (you)s.

Bait threads are just something you have to get used when being a major board. The problem is actually that you aren't tolerant enough. You're the problem. The more you /pol/acks to leave, the more trolls you create. Thankfully we're bringing in 10,000 /pol/acks a day while your board steadily shrinks in size. So soon all of Veeky Forums will be /pol/. That's diversity! If you disagree, you're a bigot.

You're on Veeky Forums.

Everyone is fair game here. Don't know why the nerds would hate the autists, though - considering we're the same thing and all.

BONDAGE CLUB'S DOWN THE STREET, LEATHERMAN.

STR=10
INT=6
DEX=6

WS: 2
BS: 2
S: 3
T: 3
W: 1
I: 3
A:1
Ld: 4
Sv:-

Here's your stats.
You are still but a puny human.

>This. You don't become popular by being a retard.

I feel really bad for the fa/tg/uys who think everyone who is popular or plays sports in school are a bunch of retarded assholes. Because, and here's a shocker, most high school athletes don't make their entire personality about their sport or getting drunk at parties and banging chick who have a 50/50 chance of being blown out and ugly in a few years but are popular because they put out.

I played the shit out of video games, rpgs, was into drawing and painting, and I wrestled four years varsity and made it to the state tournament level. I also got drunk and banged one or two or three loose chicks. And then I went on to work in MI in the Army and hopefully this August I'll be at the Bush School of Government and Public Service getting my graduate degree.

On the other side so many fa/tg/uys, and nerds in general, make table top and PnP their entire personality and get mad at everyone else because they are boring as fuck and have no other personality and no one wants to be around them outside of game night.

Go to the fucking gym and talk to a Chad, they'll get you started lifting and exercising. Make friends with people. Find something that's interesting about yourself that isn't just being a nerd.

5e

Neutral human barbarian 1. Str, Dex, and Con 16, Int, Wis, and Cha 9. Trained in Athletics and Intimidation. Background either Guild Artisan ('cause his dad owns a dealership) or Noble ('cause his dad's just stupid rich).

Chad Brickhouse of Greensboro. I'd play it

that guy is nothing like the OP image.
>no tacky ass stupid tattoos
>pretty normal looking expression
>looking at the camera
10/10 would suck his dick

>being this much of a shit head
You're not even a good troll

-1/10

>lost a lot of weight in high school
>got really depressed and had a mental breakdown
>gained over 120lbs
>tfw massively overweight (310lbs)
>always dreamed of being a super buff guy
>joined a gym
>can barely do any exercises
>lower back hurts really bad whenever I lift
>can't even walk half a mile
>try hard to stick to a diet but always fuck it up and overeat junk food

I don't think I'm going to make it bros... I honestly cannot eat better no matter how heard I try. The cravings always get to me. Also thanks for reading my blogpost

>lower back hurts really bad whenever I lift
You should not be lifting with your back.

As someone who is in your exact situation (except I actually know how to work out - that's how I lost weight in high school), but who recently started to work out again, let me tell you that the strongfatness is real.

Sadly, even though I can now lift my 300+ lb body weight with my arms, I still haven't lost any weight.

I use to play on the football team and worked out every day. I know to keep your back straight and always lift with your legs. I think it's something unrelated to form unless my form really is atrocious and I can't tell because I'm so fucking fat. One thing I noticed is that doing all these exercises 100lbs heavier is awful. Fat shuffles around when you move a certain way and everything feels like you're wading through molasses

Also, not to bum you out, but when if we do lose all this weight we're going to have a lot of excess skin. Not looking forward to that. What kind of diet are you doing btw?

stop being a hypocrite ya cunt.

>if we do lose all this weight we're going to have a lot of excess skin.
Eh, it worked out last time (lost 60lbs in a couple of months). Besides, I can probably get it stapled for free, since I don't live in Burgerland.

I don't really give a fuck what I look like, anyway, I'd just like to live to see retirement.

>What kind of diet are you doing btw?
None. I keep promising myself I'm just gonna eat yoghurt and cabbage from now on, but I keep cheating too often. Comes from the NEET lifestyle, I figure - I have nothing better to do than eat.

>The cravings always get to me.

Cravings are bad but giving up is infinatly worse.

Keep at it, you'll overcome some cravings, then most then all.

Keep going to the gym regardless of how much you do, make a habbit out of it.