Successor Chapter Shit Posting

Shooting the shit with a friend about successor chapters that don't know who their primarch is, from this conversation comes the Blood Hounds Chapter

They claim to be a Blood Angels successor, and have a death company, but don't seem to suffer from the black rage, they put their top marines in the death company, however they're really good hunters and trackers, leading people to believe that they're actually Raven Guard, if their imperial records resurfaced it would say they're an Ultramarines successor, but their gene seed is actually World Eaters.

How feasible is this

>How feasible is this

Shit was crazy back in M31.

Also, Fabius Bile stuck his dick in a lot of thigns.

Groovy

>have a death company, but don't seem to suffer from the black rage

Chapter Master Kylo Ren

Instead of Death Company, call them Rape Company, because when you rape a butthole, it gets shit on it. And that is what your idea is, shit.

Not really, I like your idea actually. Cool name as well.

If they aren't actually from blood angels stock they probably don't understand what the death company is actually for.

Kylo Ren is too far gone, he's be another worthless Night Lord

Thanks b

>Konrad Ren

yeah works for me

but OP's garbage idea is still garbage

It's retarded but feasible, up until they're actually World Eaters.

Unless they were created using WE stock as one of the experimental foundings, there's no way there would be untainted, loyal, non-nailed WE.

To me it looks like the War Hounds were a fairly respectable legion before they met Angron and got nailed, i don't see how their gene seed could be condemned as causing insta heresy, the only issue is their increased aggression, but that's not really a big deal.

>i don't see how their gene seed could be condemned as causing insta heresy

Because all the geneseed was fucking locked up after the Heresy you fucking idiot, and we know the last survivor of the War Hounds was a Black Shield who eventually dies, not a whole fucking chapter.

It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to exist in canon, that's why it's not feasible.

>It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to exist in canon

Nigger this is 40k we're talking about here.

>geneseed is in vault somewhere
>location of vault is lost
>explorator team finds that shit
>young enterprising magos goes "oh look geneseed, I bet I can pull some shenanigans with this"

And that's how it happens.

>what are the cursed foundings?

They used traitor geneseed from time to time, they just don't tell anyone

>what are the cursed foundings?

Already mentioned is what.

>Unless they were created using WE stock as one of the experimental foundings

>>location of vault is lost

It's on fucking Terra you dipshit. This is why you don't know shit. Don't talk unless you fucking know the lore. In both your fucking posts it's obvious you don't know shit.

The problem isn't that you're wrong or that you disagree, it's that you're FUCKING IGNORANT AS SHIT AND ARE ARGUING FROM A POINT OF IGNORANCE.

So then it's not literally impossible, it's completely possible and may even have happened (re: space sharks, though I think they might officially have become RGs).

>they have a death company but no black rage, are the best hunters in the space marine corps and also loyalist world eaters
chapters using traitor gene seed is so fucking played out, man

Why not make them white scars successors who just went full savage.

Carcharodons were never WE, fuck off. It fucking said they genetic markers found only in RG geneseed since day fucking 1 in year 2011 when IA10 was printed.

Wouldn't have been able to access the geneseed on Terra anyways.

Let me clarify.

>geneseed intentionally spirited away to some other place during the Heresy, possibly as part of some heretek-ish project, Fabius fuckery or what have you
>perhaps its location was known initially to the Mechanicus but lost later

forge

the

narrative

I'm having so much fun watching the shit storm i've started

They're similar to Raven Guard. It is specifically NOT known for certain.

You know, instead of arguing over the gene seed you could post alternative ideas to build on it, like the white scars user.

You know, I think I may actually have argued with this guy before. I wonder if this sort of autism could possibly be the doing of just one user.

Either way, no one in real life gives a shit. Your dudes are your dudes.

I want to make them the best dudes that they can be, this whole idea is of course shit posting for now, my army is blood angels/flesh tearers.

what is hydra cordatus? learn the lore yourself before you capslock at people, dipshit.

It's no more impossible than the Space Sharks, who are canonically the remains of the Terran-recruited Raven Guard that Corax told to fuck off and never come back. They're even said to have potentially founded an empire of their own beyond the Imperium, and there's really no telling how many of them are left. It could be that the ones who turned up at Badab were just an expeditionary force.

Plenty of evidence they were active as Blackshields during the Heresy too, acting purely in their own interests and taking in strays from other legions.

In fact, all OP needs to argue is that their original force were World Eaters that stayed loyal and kept it together long enough to get over the excesses of their legion's character. Who knows? Maybe all that ever really separated the BA and WE was the character of their primarchs and the internal cult of their legion.

Mmm-hmm well why don't you see us in court then.

It's pretty solid based on the way they're specifically written up.

Silver skulls
Blood ravens
Red scorpions
Yeah, sounds reasonable.