X wing general

I never see these threads, star wars x wing general,

I got an idea for a ghost build it any one is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!156:-1,135,-1,-1,93,63:25:13:;160:18,-1,75:-1:-1:;67:27,-1:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron
geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!95:-1,110,-1,-1:14:-1:;29:18,72:-1:1:;44:36,-1,-1,-1:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron
geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!156:36,135,-1,-1,93,63:25:13:;162:-1,-1:26:-1:;222:27:46:29:U.75,U.207&sn=Unnamed Squadron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's part of /swg/ we collapsed all of Star Wars together, otherwise the 40k fans might get uppity about Armada and X-wing encroaching on their territory.

I swear that community is cancer.

Well, that's mostly a joke. The real reason is that if we have too many generals threads with a single IP on them that isn't different MTG formats or 40k the rest of the board starts getting bitchy. Veeky Forums was made in part so 40k could be kicked out of /m/, so they have seniority, and MTG actually needs the different generals for their respective formats.

ah, I posted the build in the swg

>Well, that's mostly a joke
>implying Warhammer fans, including their CEO weren't buttblasted about FFG and X-wing

Dude believe it's still better than trying to visit GW Store.

like at my card shop they are the loudest and most argumenative about rules while the x wing comunity " flies casually"

Does anyone have any good YT2400 lists they like to play?

I'm running into list issues where I don't have the points left over to make a 3 ship list that feels satisfactory, but a 2 ship build build also doesn't fill enough points.

to user that put my list on this site, thank you, what do you guys think? I now want to remove the z 95 and put sabines tie, with asoka and veteran instincts and captured tie

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!156:-1,135,-1,-1,93,63:25:13:;160:18,-1,75:-1:-1:;67:27,-1:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron

>and most argumenative about rules while the x wing comunity " flies casually"
Nah, it's not because xwingers are casuals, just GW rules are total garbage.

mmm, I never played are the rules that retarded ?

What? Every fucking time I try to play X-Wing I get talked at about how fucking epic Luke's 2,525th padawan was totally fucking awesome. Like really! Just watch rebels! But only certain episodes! Or read the books! Admiral Tarkin is awesome! Fuck all that masterbatory card name dropping.

*Royal Tie mic drop*

So what?

Here's one I tried a while back:
geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!95:-1,110,-1,-1:14:-1:;29:18,72:-1:1:;44:36,-1,-1,-1:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron
Lightweight Dash doesn't hit quite as hard without HLC, but you eliminate his R1-blind spot. PTL Tycho is always a treat to fly. The fire controll-B-wing is filler, but the dangerous kind of filler that your enemy can't afford to ignore.

>otherwise the 40k fans might get uppity about Armada and X-wing encroaching on their territory.
We are working on it.

>Well, that's mostly a joke.

Can we all agree that X Wing is a good casual game, but Armada is clearly the better tournament game? The mission system, less dice dependency and maneuvers actually meaning something...

I really like Armada. I would never want to play it in a tournament of more than 4 people. It takes too much space and too much time, and there are so many components to it. One game at a time is honestly enough for me.

Yeah there's only 100 40k threads at any given moment. Can't clog up Veeky Forums with a second topic that's related to star wars.

Unless you're playing Kill Team, yes. 40k is outright mostly a hobby of buying, painting, and displaying models since 7th edition dropped. 8th might change that, but most doubt it.

More like 10. Honestly most 40k threads' real purpose isn't 40k. The universe is so open and all about "Your Guys" that it acts as the glue between the cracks of every other Veeky Forums community.

this is better

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Rebel Alliance&d=v4!s!156:36,135,-1,-1,93,63:25:13:;162:-1,-1:26:-1:;222:27:46:29:U.75,U.207&sn=Unnamed Squadron

>8th might change that,
>implying rules AoSofication will change it
>40k
>universe is so open and all about "Your Guys"

Ok, that was poorly explained.

40k is filled with good ideas. 40k itself is not a good idea. However, we all like the different ideas inherent to it that we pick it apart and put it back together the way we want. Imperium Asunder, Hector Heresy, Nobledark, and every other AU we've made is some attempt at expressing "Our 40k." Same with every fanfic, meme, artwork, etc. We get attached to ideas and autism them into something we think is great.

Better game IMHO. But too bad the Rebel ships all look like bloated, ugly goldfish,

Some time ago, i bought the Starter set and the Imperial Aces.What should i buy to make a decent 100 pts list? I have been thinking of the decimator,is that a good idea?