What is the best published traditional game based on ancient egypt (either historical or mythological)...

What is the best published traditional game based on ancient egypt (either historical or mythological)? Pic most likely not related.

I want to sink my teeth into a settingl like that but I don't want to homebrew it from scratch

Dat Neith

>Pathfinder roleplaying game

It's not a coincidence that they chose two of Egypt's animal gods to depict, is it?

>implying Ancient Egyptian women would ever dress that conservatively

Most of them dressed pretty much like any other bronze age culture.

They dresed in transparent gowns and showed bewbs.

>egyptian gods
>wearing shoes

>What is the best published traditional game based on ancient egypt (either historical or mythological)?
Mh. This board cover a lot of different kinds of games.
If you are asking about RPGs I can't help you out, if you are asking about wargames Wargods of Eagyptus comes to mind.
Also any ancients wargames with a list for egypt. I don't know which rulesets there are, but I know there are miniatures for it.

Are there even any TTRPG settings styled after Egypt other than PF?

Gotta keep your feet ready to crush your enemies; be kinda hard to do that with burns

>inb4 GURPS

Bronze age cultures weren't exactly heavy handed on clothes. Even in scandinavian burials the clothes reconstituted seem incredibly skimpy compared to what came later.

AD&D, using HR6 Age of Heroes with a more egyptian focus.

Pretty sure as a god your feet are immune

And they're the most skimpily dressed too.

This is the point where you come with a citation that proves your point, of course.

>Minoan inscriptions
>Egyptian inscriptions
>The Egtved girl

Who's the best Egyptian deity?

Bes is pretty cool, in a down-to-earth sort of way.

well Set is the god of foreigners so if you're not from Egypt then he's basically your god

He has a huge dick too

Warlords of Aegyptus

i'd do the cat

>two of egypts animal gods
Every god bar Osiris had an animal form.