So if rumors of the Lion returning turn out to be true, what is he going to think of what has become of the Dark Angels?

So if rumors of the Lion returning turn out to be true, what is he going to think of what has become of the Dark Angels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNsEvSyUd74
youtube.com/watch?v=niumQLDL_k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

" Why are you loyalists"

I have seen this pic a lot recently, where is the source?

"Shit, nigger, why are they on the wrong side?"

Richard Simmons is the Lion, the audience are his Dark Angels.
youtube.com/watch?v=cNsEvSyUd74

Why haven't you killed the false Emperor?

Imperium has Roboute now, no need for a at best 3rd tier primarch

>what is he going to think of what has become of the Dark Angels?
Nothing since DA are going to replace Thousand Sons as Tzeench marines

So the thousand sons are going loyalist again, right? In fracture of beil tan they left the opening for their redemption arc, yrvainne can fully restore rubric marines to their uncorrupted loyalist form

>So the thousand sons are going loyalist again, right?
Yep the question is who will suck Guilliman's cock for undoing the rubric, Ahriman or Magnus?
It's kind of pathetic how they ended the whole TS plot in one paragraph

Does it matter? My Thousand Sons are returning!! At least they damn well better be.

>My Thousand Sons are returning!!
kys

I am utterly unrepentant.

Fpbp

>wanting meme primarchs to return

bump

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Should... should we be doing something to stop him fr-"
"Let him do it, Azrael, let him get it out of his system."
"But he's trying to make all of our recruits do his gay little danc-"
"I said let him do it, Azrael. It will pass.
... It has to."

Wait what?! TS cured by eldar magic?

>It's kind of pathetic how they ended the whole TS plot in one paragraph

>yrvainne can fully restore rubric marines to their uncorrupted loyalist form
Lol.

1) When did the TSons turn to Tzeentch?
2) When did the Rubric happen?
3) Were the TSons on Terra?

When you read the lore and can answer these questions, you'll understand how retarded you sound. Until that point it would be best if you stopped sprouting nonsense.

He's going to be very upset, and probably develop a Perturabo-like hatred for his own sons and their weakness of spirit.

They will fight as long as they can and as loyally as they can, but they will never please their father.

I haven't been keeping up with fluff (apart from Cadia because I play crons) why does the Lion hate the emp?

It's an injoke because the Dark Angels are so borderline heretical.

>The Planet of Sorcerers is now on Real space

>Magnus is now rogue, since Wrath of Magnus, he hates Tzeentch with his guts but he doesn't have any choice but serve him because of the rubric, though he made his vendetta against the Space wolves and showed to the imperium who much of beasts they were, though most of the mess against the Renamon Lovers were done by the Dark Angels who were following orders by a Demon of Tzeentch, unbeknownst for magnus and his TSONS who were occupied with the ritual.

>Most of the TSONS lore changed for good during the latest HH books and now suplements

>Ahriman doesn't want to become a god, he really wants to heal his brothers and free them from Tzeentch.

>Ynnead healed the rubric and showed that Tzeentch has no shit on them.

The only question is, who will bite the bullet to redeem the Legion, Magnus or Ahriman has enough power to empower the healing. if ynnead decides to help them.

But then people say shit like where they're working for a daemon

Y..you didnt answer any of my questions? Are you an idiot? Please try again.

>n-new fluff doesn't count, it doesn't fit my headcanon!
It literally happens in FoBT, and no one gives a shit how retarded you think it is. Yrvainne turned the tsons fully back to normal, minds and all, and they were confused as fuck as to why they were even fighting eldar in the first place.

Lol. I didnt think it would be this easy to show how little people know of TSons fluff.

>thousand sons
>redeem
rubric or not, they ain't going back

>Muh headcanon

just ignore the autistic fuck, he probably reads 1d4chan and visits bolter and shitter

Please answer the three questions. They will hopefully give you insight into the 'loyalty' of the TSons marines.

Pretty sure that Alpha Legion has a third head and that this third character is somehow related to the Dark Angels, given the first and last bullshit, the nature of the Fallen, and three-headed Hydra.

Also, Omegon is many times depicted in black armor, to his Brother's blue/green.

Not that the Lion is the Alpha Legion's third head, but that something's fucky. Also new pictures show Cypher the Fallen fighting alongside Guilliman and the Ultramarines, so fuck if I know how it all relates to each other. Fuck you, fuck everything.

>The Planet of Sorcerers is now on Real space
Causing untold destruction in Imperial Space with warp storms rippling out from the Prospero sector. This happened because they siphoned of the life force of billions of imperial citizens that they helped kill. So loyal.

>Magnus is now rogue
Lol. The Daemon Prince of Tzeentch is rogue is he? Interdasting. How much do you know about Daemon Princes and their free will?

>but he doesn't have any choice but serve him because of the rubric
The Rubric happens AFTER Magnus has dedicated himself to Tzeentch. This is some backwards ass thinking on your behalf. Go read the Blades of Magnus page in WoM, might help you out.

>Most of the TSONS lore changed for good during the latest HH books and now suplements
TSons being sympathetic does not mean they are loyal. I seriously dont understand the logic here? Because they wanted to be loyal(Whilst ignoring the Emperor's edict), they will always be loyal despite everything that happened to them? Error, error.

>Ahriman doesn't want to become a god
A recent retcon, but a good one IMO. Others might disagree, but the God thing was a bit cliche. Important to mention though because...

>>Ynnead healed the rubric and showed that Tzeentch has no shit on them.
Tzeentch has done this too. You'd know that if you read the books that Ahriman's retcons came from. Tzeentch allowed 1 marine to be cured by Ahriman to give him hope so that he would continue his journey. Meaning that the gods of the setting could and should be able to cure the rubric. Now Ahriman has anther avenue to follow and continue his quest. Perhaps this was, dare I say it, JUSTASPLANNED.

The only question is, why are you so desperate to force this incorrect narrative? Is it for (You)'s? Is it just what you hope? Or do you simply not know any of the TSons fluff?

Lion'el was becoming more paranoic and insane, Curze Taunting him about his "true fate" he killing nemiel out of fury because of nikea, Magnus talking about "the seeds of his own destruction", and the list goes on, most of his HH bokes were the daemons taunting him about his past childhood on the warp tainted forests of caliban.

but we still need the new novel to confirm the last suspects of it, HH novels are pushing hard the idea that the fallen were right, and that he was going mad and losing his internal battle against his own daemons, as the time went on.

user we know that you love your chaos forever headcanon, now get the fuck off back to /v/ were talking about the owner of the blue oyster Gay bar of caliban

>youtube.com/watch?v=niumQLDL_k0

Probably the Changeling, and he's tricked a lot of folks. Accidentally listening to a daemon does not a renegade make, let alone a Tzeentch worshiper.

>novels are pushing hard the idea that the fallen were right, and that he was going mad and losing his internal battle against his own daemons, as the time went on.

What novel is that user?

>now get the fuck off back to /v/

read the latest HH novels about the lion, He was losing his shit faster than angron during the HH, and later he almost killed Russ in pure spite because he wasn't there to protect the emperor

The destruction of caliban was the last straw of it, as he finally went insane and faced luther without even thinking of the consequences of the DA's attack on the planet.

Yeah I've already read that when it came out. What does that have to do with what I said? How does that make them loyal? How does that answer any of my questions? How does this prove you know anything about the TSons?

>The destruction of caliban was the last straw of it, as he finally went insane and faced luther without even thinking of the consequences of the DA's attack on the planet.

Yeah, this is not the face of some one who is completely sane....

I'm not . I posted this because you replied to
>It literally happens in FoBT, and no one gives a shit how retarded you think it is. Yrvainne turned the tsons fully back to normal, minds and all, and they were confused as fuck as to why they were even fighting eldar in the first place.
with
>Lol. I didnt think it would be this easy to show how little people know of TSons fluff.

-implying you didn't know about this leak.

You know nothing user.

>-implying you didn't know about this leak.
I was implying that he couldnt answer my questions, because you know, he couldnt.

Sure thing Brah.

>>Don't ask, don't tell has been repealed? GREAT!

>I was implying that he couldnt answer my questions, because you know, he couldnt.

... Yep, I'm autistic.

>...rallying around Ahriman before taking up the defensive stances of the EMPERORS legiones astartes
Interesting they worded it like that, it doesn't fully confirm anything but there's enough to make it seem that's what they're implying

>where are the athaeneans?
Hmm, more pre-chaos legion organization terminology

Nothing about that statement says Yrvainne stopped turning the cycle back right at the moment the rubric happened, It actually makes more sense to have turned them back to loyalists to prove a point.
Which also means that faggot demanding everyone answer his questions can go suck wolf cock because it literally doesn't matter if the tsons fought for chaos before the rubric. The whole point is that it's implied ynnead can turn the cycle of their existence to any point in their lives, including when they still fought for the emperor. And yeah, they aren't loyal now and they weren't loyal between prospero and the rubric, but that doesn't mean there isn't a window for them to at least break away from chaos. Ahriman has just seen a new way to restore his brothers that doesn't rely on tzeentch. For the rest of his story he's going to be desperately trying to get ynnead to save his legion

>Hmm, more pre-chaos legion organization terminology
The TSons still use their cult terminology in 40k.

>It actually makes more sense to have turned them back to loyalists to prove a point.
Reaching this hard lmao.

>The whole point is that it's implied ynnead can turn the cycle of their existence to any point in their lives
If youre the same guy that was saying headcanon at me then lol.

>Ahriman has just seen a new way to restore his brothers that doesn't rely on tzeentch.
Ahriman doesnt even see himself as an agent of Tzeentch, and believes he's out for himself only. Are you implying that he only believes Tzeentch can give him the knowledge to fix the rubric?

>For the rest of his story he's going to be desperately trying to get ynnead to save his legion
If you believe this to be true why do you think he will do it nicely? After what happened do you think he'll trust them? Or them trust him?

Because that's never happened before.

He will destroy the council system and reunite the Legion under his unquestioned authority. This will eventually cause a rift between loyalists to the Emperor and loyalists to Lionel, who is pursuing his own schemes. It will probably culminate in a massive break between the Fallen Angels (Fallen + True Loyalists under original Legion colors) and the independent Dark Angels.

>What the hell did you do to Fenris?
>You sacrificed what to hunt your brothers?
>You killed and condemned who to hide the truth about them?
>By Caliban's fetid asshole!
>You're all a bunch of dorks.

>3rd tier

buttblasted spaceyiff fanboy detected

Sometimes I feel like all of 40k is being written by someone with daddy issues. Everyone either hates their dad for sucking or was never able to impress them and hates their dad.

They said one loyalist primarch will turn traitor and one traitor primarch will turn loyalist.

So I guess that means lion confirmed to be the loyal going to traitor

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

Maybe ADB's dad stormed into his room on foul night, piss drunk, and broke all of his 40k stuff while ranting about his son "playing with army men at his age"
Would that explain it?

"Supreme Grand Master? Somebody thinks highly of themselves."

>people shitposting noncanon shit or being generally ignorant of the First Legion Best Legion

How am I not surprised.

Ask me your questions on the First and I shall answer.

What does cock taste like?

On a scale of traitor to traitor, how traitor are the Dark Faggots?

Depends. The original First Legion elements that stayed with the Lion were loyal as fuck. The newfags however can really push the envelope at times like the FF incident with the Black Templars over some possible Fallen. Simply put they're single minded and utterly blinded beyond the point of mere obsession by the Fallen with their zealous shame and hatred (which is self hatred too).

Basically the newfags all walk around with binoculars strapped to their eyes, but the wrong way so everything looks tiny and they can only see what's directly in front of them. There's exceptions to the norm obviously, those who aren't a member of the 1st or 2nd Companies don't even know about the Fallen and some of the leadership is far more liberal than the norm (to the point of stressing relationship with their peers and risking their own death). Compared to past SGM's, Azrael is pretty chill. Sapphon is pretty chill too. Asmodai is fucking batshit and Belial is zealous enough to back his stupidity.

Honestly though if Asmodai succeeds Sapphon or Azrael, Chapter's fucked.

Which are the loyal and which are the traiter?

>Dark Angels
or
>Fallen

The
>FALLEN WUZ RIGHT
Shit is an annoying meme largely spawned by ambiguous old fluff that conflicted with other stuff and was further cemented into popular opinion by Gav Thorpe's book Angels of Darkness, which had a seemingly open ending.

That loose end has been tied now with his recent(ish) trilogy sequel, basically all fluff otherwise made before, during, and now in the codices, and the Horus Heresy. The Lion is autismo-solidly loyal (literally cares about nothing beyond service to the Emperor, not even if people think he's actually loyal), and his sons of M41 are definitely loyalist, even if they frag the occasional Imperial citizen along the way for seeing too much. The Fallen are definitely Chaos for the most part, with a fair bit of their number being involved with Nurgle and the Death Guard.

Oh but as for Cypher? He was confirmed loyalist before this campaign. The last Dark Angels dropped a big fucking knowledge bomb with the Dark Angels having captured Cypher on multiple occasions throughout their history. Azrael, Supreme Grand Master, wasn't even aware of the fact that Cypher had never escaped all those times like claimed. The Dark Angels had released him willingly so he could save the entire Chapter from great threat. However in this case after this knowledge bomb was dropped, Cypher stepped through a portal ten thousand years into the past to the destruction of Caliban.

This means that Cypher is now 20,000 fucking years old. Making him the second oldest human in 40k. Guy has been kicking ass longer than Kharn. 99% certain he's Zahariel in my own opinion.

Did... not know that last part. So all the fluff about Fallen avoiding civilian areas, leading Dark Angels to places that need reinforcement, and trying not to injure Imperials has been retconned?

Partially. There's definitely some like that considering Cypher has been seen in pics leading a bunch of fallen marines in original Legion colors. So there's some loyalists left.

Oh and in addition, the DA community along with myself largely hates Gav Thorpe's fucking guts for fucking with the canon so much, so we kinda just ignore that whole trilogy of his. Well maybe just the first book was OK, but it was still kinda fucking retarded (like everything he writes).

>Ravenwing using their fucking bikes on a pirate's space station in crampt hallways.

And that's just the first of it.

Who the fuck is Sapphon? And before you ask, no i haven't paid too much attention to the fluff since 6th

>attack bikes
>cramped hallways

I already harbor disdain for this man, and I know not who he is.

Also as a Dark Angels fag how does this pic make you feel?

He's a lesser known character. He's actually the head honcho of the Chaplains of the Dark Angels, Asmodai ain't. He first appeared in the 2nd Edition joint BA/DA codex, then vanished until Thorpe brought him back from the closet.

Oh Thorpe gets fucking stupid as the books go on. Like the end battle where Cypher ends up in the past?

Yeah that's because a portal is opened by the Death Guard and Dark Angels by two devices they have (that are actually one) ripping open a portal to the battle of Caliban- all orchestrated by the Fallen. The plan is to change history and save the Fallen. But then in a WHAT A TWEEEEST moment, it was the CHAPTER that destroyed Caliban, firing a cyclonic torpedo back in time to blow it up.

God Emperor my fucking head hurts just typing that.

Oh and there's minor retarded shit. Like a Company Master, who can only get the job by joining the Deathwing, not knowing about the Fallen. Or that apparently you can join the Deathwing by just bumping into a Fallen on the field of battle despite being a greenhorn scrub.

And that makes me REEE far harder than that pic ever will.

I... no. No, I refuse, and I don't even like the Dark Angels.

I'm so sorry.

In the first book, one of the main characters only gets into the Ravenwing because he literally just asked a question.

>How did the Lion die

Apparently earns an instant promotion. Thorpe hasn't even read the codex, part of which I believe he originally fucking wrote. He's fucked our Elvish friends as well. Man is a tumor of an author.

Third head is the legion itself

>All this discussion of Black Library novels as if they're canon
?

Pretty sure that's a rhino, not a land raider

Being into sci-fi and wanting to be a writer is not something most parents understand so a lot of the authors have issues
Add in the fact they had to work for Darth Kirby for ages and more recently gou'lding

Not zahariel
No indication he is a psyker and there's his signature weapons
He is the ex wolf knight - seeing as how BL had him as a major character helping garro etc and there was no body (rescued by the watchers)
If zahariel is still alive he might be that GK on Pythos

Head chaplain - as opposed to head interrogator chaplain
One of less cuntish dark angels

>Don't worry, loyal citizen, we're here to protect you from the incoming Ork horde.
>That titan-sized red dude with wings back there blasting everything with his giant eye?
>Why, that's one of the Emperor's favoured sons!
>Emperor protect you too, citizen!

This is gonna be great.

I shall remind you all that Luther and the fallen are loyalists that decided to carry the blame and that the Lion is on stasis because he turned to chaos and the Inner Circle doesnt want him to awaken.

And that's also why they hunt the fallen

Oh please yes let this be so

I know I'll be disappointed but that's what headcanon is for.

Of course the Thousand Sons will be redeemed. It's the ultimate change to switch from Loyalist to Chaos, then from Chaos to Loyalist.

Just. As. Planned.

>mfw Eldar necromancer bitch reverses the Rubricae but cancels it for lulz

>MFW I heard the Thousand Sons are loyal again
Dont worry I can fix that.

Nope, Wolf Knight got killed and Zahariel took his job. As of current HH, Zahariel is the 30k Cypher. Question is if he dies and somebody -else- takes his place.

Sapphon is one of the less cuntish of all the space marines. He saw a woman looting the grave of a Dark Angel of some Chapter Relics. His brothers were about to shoot her dead but he told them to hold fire, as the dead have no need of trinkets what will feed the living.

Somewhere between
and
"Fuck, guys, just let it go already. It's been ten thousand fucking years."

No. Stop that.

Even GW has contradicted itself on those three points though.

>The Fallen are definitely Chaos for the most part
The ones that appeared in the Legacy of Caliban trilogy were, anyway. I don't recall it saying what percentage of the Fallen were involved in Astelan, Typhus and co.'s little scheme, just that there were a fair few.

This, but it's always been varied like this. Some Fallen are loyal to the Emperor and/or Imperium, some went Chaos (one even became a Daemon Prince), and others just said "fuck it" and rejected both paths. Even Asmodai acknowledges it, and he's as over-zealous to the point where even other DA leaders consider him a bit of a problem.

>They said one loyalist primarch will turn traitor and one traitor primarch will turn loyalist.

Please let it be Omegon revealing himself and showing a large offshoot of the Alpha Legion is actually working to aid the Emperor (though not the horrendous skullfuckery which is the Imperium of Man).

Unlikely, but a man can dream.

Oh user, Omegon is most likely evil. Alpharius has been dead for most of the time in the Horus Heresy. Omegon has been playing his brother, literally, with nobody the wiser (except Dorn who is probably confused as all fuck).

Who said this? When?

>omegon becoming a loyalist
Christ nigger, he was never anything else

That is highly unlikely considering the Lion does not care about anything besides the Emperor, and Chaos had nothing they could offer him to sway him, as they already tried.

>That is highly unlikely
Ward hates DA
Thorpe loves idea of traitor Lion
It's fucking obvious

Except Thorpe was one of the people who confirmed super loyal Lion. His stint with a heretical lion was little more than open ended memery.

>Except Thorpe was one of the people who confirmed super loyal Lion.
It was Dan in HH books

The only place I've seen this said has been on Veeky Forums, I wanna see a source or I will assume it's just TSfags memeing.

Angels of Caliban nukes that however, as does the Legacy of Caliban Trilogy.

>Angels of Caliban nukes that however, as does the Legacy of Caliban Trilogy.
Yeah because of Unremembered Empire.
Yet still Thorpe are GW writter (not BL) so there is no reasons for him to continue his "lol Lion and DA always were traitors"
Especially when head-designer of ongoing event dislikes Dark Angels