So, I've got two rather hardcore feminists in my group (well, they only lately have seemed to become that way...

So, I've got two rather hardcore feminists in my group (well, they only lately have seemed to become that way, I have a feeling its to impress somebody, but whatever), and the group recently freed a slave labor camp.. But these two actually want to keep a male drow slave and..

Well, they elaborated what they wanted to do in an e-mail for tomorrow nights game, something called a penectomy to him and keep him as a sort of pet.. I did some googling and ran across this link: gynarchy.org/gynarchistforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45

I.. Christ, what the fuck do I do, Veeky Forums? This is just so beyond fucked up that for the first time in my DMing 'career', I'm at a complete loss as to how the fuck I should respond to something. I mean, typically, they're good players, but... Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

gynarchy.org/gynarchistforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I refuse to believe this is true unless you provide screenshotted proof of the emails. Until then OP is, as always, a huge cockgobling faggot

Tell them outright that it's kinda fucked up.

are they evil? if so, sure. otherwise no. slavery is evil. forcibly mutilating people is evil.

your players sound like annoying shits regardless. i don't think their feminism is the problem.

>replying to bait

What are they doing with the other slaves? What do they think of the PCs keeping one back?

Is it D&D? Tell them it's an Evil act and something something alignment.

This. Pics or gtfo

Is this really that different from what males face in typical drow society?

Forum page is kill, can you summarise?

Tell them good luck convincing the party

Clearly somebody needs to calculate how many spiders he can spray at them.

this

Let them do it but have it incurr an alignment penalty. It's pretty evil to do genital mutilation (mutilation in general, really) and slavery. The fact he's a drow and therefore "evil" doesn't change this.

Otherwise, let them have their dark fantasy. At least they're not keeping it as a rapeslave like most guys would do to a pretty female drow slave.

I laughed.
Clearly, "sploosh" isn't the right term here.
What term is appropriate?
And why is it German?

>At least they're not keeping it as a rapeslave like most guys would do to a pretty female drow slave.
Cue next session and their purchasing of an Immovable Rod.

>gynarchy.org/gynarchistforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45
Nothing there. Which just adds onto the already existing feeling that you're totally full of shit.

Please, /pol/, just fucking kill yourself.

Yeah, I can see a couple of feminazis turning a drow into a dickless cockslave that can't feel any of the sex they force him to perform.

This has gone full magical realm but it's not an awful idea if you're playing a particularly gritty/realistic setting.

>feminist detected

Would you let one of your male players' character have a lobotomized busty sex slave? No? Then I don't see why you should allow this in your game.

If you do allow the sex slave for males, then fair's fair. Let them have theirs. And if that's the case, then kill yourself for getting into magical realm with your players.

This, honestly.

If they want to do these things and don't think they're evil for doing them, they're more than welcome to argue the good side of that.

Just make sure you take notes and share with the class.

Friendly reminder that we can always respond to ridiculous and unbelievable posts with our own nonsense instead of anger, derision, and hatred.

first post tru post

Let them do it, but the subject dies from the procedure because I'm presuming neither of their characters are surgeons and you can't just go chopping bits off of people and expecting them to survive.

If they try to use healing magic to keep him alive through it, it heals his bits back together too.

Even 'simple' castration can kill you if the person doing it doesn't know what they are doing. This is significantly worse and more specific.

Yep, OP is full of shit.

>instead of anger, derision, and hatred.
>where do you think we are.jpg

Have him turn into a giant spider. Or a bunch of little spiders. Or a bunch of giant spiders. Whatever. Do something with spiders.

This, and also an alignment shift. Let them know about the alignment shift beforehand, but don't tell them about the risk of death until afterwards.

I guess the players are ok with getting as
Fucked in return if they are captured.