I hope you guys sold your BTC cause this is just the beginning. 10k coming in hot

I hope you guys sold your BTC cause this is just the beginning. 10k coming in hot.

sold a few weeks ago. thought i fucked up.... thank god.

Tethered at 19k.
Feeling comfy.

SHIT NEEDS TO CRASH FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT WEAK HANDS GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tether
>comfy

are you guys this stupid?

its sunday night morons, and the dip was corrected

whats going on now is good, a slow rise is what we need so we can keep making our gainz on the alts

a lot of you guys are just fucking stupid

this. October and the first half of november was horrible for alts because of BItcoin

XLM still stable AF
How?

Dont have any btc lad
All in eth and ltc. Will be mooning when were done

This is called profit taking guys. Its what good investors do when they double their money so they can spend it on hookers and blow.... and maybe a few Christmas presents.

because its aliteral rocket

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

nice tradjectory stellar snake

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

Because its not a shitcoin?
Do you fucking research?

Bitcoin falls, everything falls. It was a good run guys.

Missing "WTF WHY CANT I CASH OUT??" panel user

fucks sake why didn't it dip more it's recovering too fast

Guess who doesn't give a shit if BTC circles the bowl?

Pajeets should be banned from using bitcoin. ffs everybody know there is a fucking correction. Why the market drops every time ?

FALSE! people realize the potential of cryptocurrencies. If Bitcoin falls, people will transfer to LITECOIN and other alts. The result being that alts are no longer tied to bitcoin.

wall street kikes can short bitcoin. They want bitcoin to crash so they make money. Can't short Litecoin, can't short ethereum

you will have a nice rest of the year

My Nigga!
You ready to rock that shit?

>can't short litecoin
>can't short ethereum

yet

>You give too much credit to people, they are fucking clueless.

Thank you user, I already lost litecoin but I went back in today. Took a 30% hit but I think in terms of USD value (which I know crypto-traders are not fond of thinking about, it's all about BTC value to them) I am still profiting. Hopefully this continues, I have very good feelings about Litecoin long term.

Not yet, and they may introduce futures for Litecoin and Ethereum if they get popular enough. But if that happens and they short those markets then we just rinse and repeat. Cat and mouse, and we mice will win cause wall street is a bunch of fat cats that can't chase shit.

6 months or a year ago I would have agreed with you. People realize the value of cryptocurrencies now. It's not longer just a niche nerd thing. Normies might be scared of bitcoin but will still want to make money, thus they will buy litecoin and ethereum

Bitcoin would pop if it wasn't for altcoins. Bitcoin is one pyramid, but altcoins allows us to build pyramid upon pyramid to avoid collapsing.

>Global market, so near infinite potential cashflow
>Normies who own BTC now are considered early adopters in the normie world
>Slow and steady flow of normies enter BTC
>Many normies not liking the 3% gains, transfers their funds to altcoins for heavier gains, while fresh normies enter BTC to keep price somewhat stable
>Every altcoin becomes a pyramid on its own, built on top of BTC

This shit will last for years before it pops for real. So I'll hold on to my altcoins.

>tfw I'm up 6000 VeChain after shaking the hands of weaklings during the dip

Too short they will have to buy in first. But then we will be rich and just cash out.

10k? I was hoping for at least 12k to buy more, 10k would be a miracle!

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

Its not going to 10k for a some time, so much money coming into the market right now it will only drop in relation to its relevance(which might be sooner than expected).

This is were the Normies jump the sinking ship , less weight on the ship the slower it will sink

nice trajectory stellar snake

Same with WaBi. LMAO It's easy to watch noodle fingers fold.