What system allows the greatest amount of Slav in both fluff and mechanics?

What system allows the greatest amount of Slav in both fluff and mechanics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk
youtu.be/7bgCo7RVML0
tryukraine.com/society/1988-1993.shtml.
cfr.org/weapons-of-mass-destruction/loose-nukes/p9549).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Witcher RPG.
And, though I really shouldn't, /thread.

Warhammer 40k 2e.

I bump with character concepts.

Why is there so much shit-flinging about slavs on the internet? Why are they a joke?
Why, yes the rock I live under is comfy, thank you for asking.

If you live in Europe, eastern slavs are often arriving in your country looking for work, and behaving strangely. Slav Squat is very much an Ukrainian and Russian thing, though you can see traces of it in other countries. It's mostly a result of alcohol generally being cheap and plentiful. People squat before the bar and drink because they cannot stand well. If you're in a serious shithole, they're wear tracksuits and other casual wear because they're lazy shits and there is no society to appeal to.

t. Czech

As a teen I've came up with game like that about gopniks who got cool thematic powers from deep enlightenment by patsan lifestyle. It had stats and systems based on the puns on gopnik slang though. But whatever, it's been like ten year, our culture is on the brink of extinction now. All we can do is wait for the prophesied saviors of the movement.

I'd say the squatting things comes from lack of places urban youth could hang out in nineties and the shortage of benches and shit to sit on.
t. Russian

I'm burger trash, mind explaining something for me?
Why do so many Slavs have their heels up while they squat? Isn't doing that supposed to be awful for your legs?

I don't know, user. I doubt people put much thought in the way they squat. Anyway I'm not initiated into deeper gopnik mysteries. It's like everyone here wears track suits and squats. It's just a youth subculture that's been dying out for the last twenty years. I'm pretty sure most people in those pictures do it ironically. It's like an ironic duckface for men.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk

unknown armies

Where i'm from we call that the Kimchii squat. It's not just a slav thing.

And we do it better too.

Enlightening.

To be fair gopnik culture is pretty silly but it's primitive and boring. If you want something interesting, read up on "thieves in law" which is like a prison based monastic crime sect with it's own spiritual traditions that has dominated russian organised crime for most of post-war period. I've used them as one of the fractions in my Mage: the Ascension game.

>Where i'm from we call that the Kimchii squat. It's not just a slav thing.

That's cholo squat in Texas.

My bad. Copied embed code.
youtu.be/7bgCo7RVML0

Song of Swords

>тпк I'm wearing Adidas pants right now
Okay, serious answer: mix GURPS Action and Illuminati. Set your campaign in the late 1980s-early 1990s Ukraine or Russia. Read this to get a feel for the setting: tryukraine.com/society/1988-1993.shtml. Have your characters be low-ranking but bright mobsters (their parents were Soviet professionals who fell on hard times) in a booze/cig/gun/drug/whatever smuggling operation set against a background of something really shady going (e.g, cfr.org/weapons-of-mass-destruction/loose-nukes/p9549).

Nothing set in the 40k 'verse due to lack of squats.

>bright
Well, just bright enough to get in way over their heads, that is.

GURPS

>Anyway I'm not initiated into deeper gopnik mysteries.

It's like I'm talking to a Pathologic NPC.

>Where can I find milk?

In wargames, would a squatting general gain a bonus or a penalty? What about half-squats (pic related)?

People need to hate some ethnic group to feel better about themselves, but they can't hate shitskins anymore because of political correctness. Slavs are white, and therefore perfectly okay to hate.

Can't /thread your own post

no idea, but I heard that putting heels down is "dis is my territory bietch" move

Gopnik "culture" is mostly russian rednecks copying prisoner rituals, yea

How can his tracksuit be both Adidas and Nike ?

Okay, I groaned. You can put that in your resume.

chinaman fakes

The track suite thing comes from a time in soviet russia where american brand clothing was considered prestigious and expensive and adidas clothing was easier to get for some reason.
What was considered prestigious evolved into also being considered good looking so even fake adidas and nike clothing was seen as good clothes even if lesser than the original.

Source: my slav parents told me, they showed me an old photo of my father wearing a full track suite along my baby brother wearing a fake one.

Just start building your slav and we'll tell you how you're going later

The tracksuit isn't Nike, the little bag is.

Make Them a WoD Hunter Union group.

>but they can't hate shitskins anymore because of political correctness
>but they can't hate shitskins
>shitskins
I bet you're Irish.

there's a nike fanny pack of holding across his chest if ya stare real hard

Half of those are western spies, comrade.

dude all slavs i know would get the ring of sobriety just to get ultra drunk taking it of

you must've missed the memo

trump won, political correctness was blown the fuck out, niggers and shitskins are no longer protected species

Doing the Hopak should give bonuses to things

>t. Czech
Just to let you know, I love your guns.
t. america

>Slavs are white

I am not trolling here or something, I really don't understand your post.
How are slavs not white?
Or are you not talking about skin colour?

>The English term "slave" eventually derives from the ethnonym Slav. In medieval wars many Slavs were captured and enslaved, which led to the word "slav" becoming synonym to "enslaved person"

Due to repeated, horrible enslavement, more or less genocide, and general bad times, they don't really count as the same kind of 'white' as someone from England or France.

It's not really about the skin-color per se.

Anyhow, that shit don't matter, most people making jokes about adidas and semechki and all that shit aren't really pissing on Slavs. There are a lot worse things that could be said about a people with that kind of history.

Ethnic Cleansing the RPG