Do you guys buy premium playing cards?

Do you guys buy premium playing cards?

You mean marked cards?

No, I just mean more expensive cards with better artwork that last a little longer.

Better artwork on the face or the back?

Often both. They're also a bit more durable.

>not starting each game night with a new deck

do you just mean not cheapo cheap cards?

no, cards is cards man
if they get fucked up or lost, ill just buy more, theyre like a buck maybe

Whoah! Slow down there Vegas anti-cheating standards!

Some of us would rather share a six-pack than open up fresh, premium pack every week.

Now, if you grab a 3-pack of some bicycle cards, then why not both?

I just bought this deck of cards because I like the art style. Probably won't play any games with them because they're way stiffer than regular cards, and I'd probably look like a dork pulling them out.

Here's the back.

I get a cheap deck from the corner shop whenever we start a new Savage Worlds campaign, or if we'll need them for some other reason. As long as they're not outright ugly, there's no real need for anything more.

Minimalist style.

I like the face cards.

Yeah, I dig these.

They look neat!

What's kind of cool too is that each suit family has it's own look to it. This jack makes me smile.

Forgot pic.

I'm a card magician so I have roughly 300 decks lying around, most of them I buy because I like the art and I buy a lot of multiples, usually one to save and another to use.

But usually I just use classic Bicycle decks because they handle nicely and are dirt cheap so I don't care if I ruin a deck with destructive tricks.

I'm sort of an amateur magician myself. Mostly tricks I learn from YouTube. My brother brought me this from his trip to Las Vegas. He got it signed by Penn and Teller.

No, because inevitably some fuckhead will use them against my wishes and bend them to hell.

I use copag's plastic cards as they last longer.

Pics or you're not a card magician.

Alternatively, you can prove it by guessing what elephant I'm thinking of.

That's nice :)

No, why would I? You're supposed to receive them as gifts.

Yes, i'm in the process of foiling my Mono-Hearts Queen combo deck, i've just ordered a playset of 7s but i'm still missing J and 8s, man those things are expensive as hell, i hope they get a reprint soon.