What are some low market coins that are bound to moon soon?

What are some low market coins that are bound to moon soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/
byteball.org/openapp.html#textcoin?arctic-mad-solid-gown-off-crucial-retreat-upon-bubble-number-solar-smart
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ADex

Bitcoin

BAT

Confido

EXPANSE. load it.

CHIPS
>KMD's secret poker project. no ico, no premine, below 5 mln market cap

ASIAN MOMMY

GIVE MILKIES

>What are some low market coins that are bound to moon soon?

I am the number one hound for this.

I spotted Ripple, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Vericoin.

Blackcoin is a solid low Satoshi coin waiting for break out.

no

$DNA

ingredients to be trapped:

>buy crypto
>stay one sided
>fomo for life
>never study source code

FUN, REQ, CND

FOMO

XVG and ITNS. Especially the latter, if it wins the vote on Bit-Z.

>bitmain
DROPPED

WISH on Etherdelta, consolidating right now before take off. around 3.5 market cap.

BAT.

It is already mooning silently.

Raiblocks

And what coin did you recommend????

COSS

Exchange based like BNB, but pays dividends of coins based on volume, so whether BTC or some random altcoin moons, you get paid.

Its seriously a huge deal, I'm extremely bullish on it. UI update coming before Christmas, it starts to pump every friday to saturday as dividends are distributed sundays.

Plus, theres incentive to hold because of the dividends, so when it pumps, it will moon hard as fuck.

Byteball

bounty0x is dirt cheap on ED rn. DYOR and you'll know this will easily 2x as it gets listed in a few days.

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

>under ICO price already?

wew

ICO price was 25 its at 65 rn, stop baiting.

ICO was 1.5MM marketcap. This can easily sit around 10-15M

>Bitcoin at $450
>Dash at $2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRING ME BACK TO THOSE TIMES I WANNA GO BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUN, SKY, and NAV have yet to moon and have real potential. I'm still accumulating slowly with profits from other more well-known coins but i really expect these to take off. all 3 of these coins bring something special to the table that other shitcoins don't

Raiblocks already mooned sry :/

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/

The most common low mc coin to moon is one that no one expects. I'll give u a hint r_c

Where do I buy?

ive seen a lot of things on byteball. Whats the appeal

FUN will blow the fuck up early to mid 2018
i urge you to read the whitepaper. if they manage to pull it off, it might be the best way to the moon

wabi

I’ll give 20 XRP or 30 TRX to the first 5 people who sign up on Binance with my Ref. 12638706 message the first and last letter of your email (ex: a*****[email protected]) and your TRX or XRP address one your account it created. 1st message gets an extra 0.005 BTC

EMC2

Seriously this shit went up 20% today
Already bought 45 of them

BNTY
COSS
KCS
CAG

Byteball is basically the smoothest user experience, and it's DAG based so it is very scaleable. super undervalued. after transactions are confirmed once in 2-10 minutes they are irreversible, double spending impossible. plus simple smart contracts. try it out. Here is your link to receive 0.01 GB: byteball.org/openapp.html#textcoin?arctic-mad-solid-gown-off-crucial-retreat-upon-bubble-number-solar-smart