HAHAHAAHAHAHA

Has GW hit rock bottom???

I thought Robbie and co. would be going up for order

What a disappointment THAT was

>rules for these look really fun
>not only do I have no interest in the actual models, but they're horribly priced even by GW standards
>feel like if I don't buy them then GW will think people don't like them and won't make more things with fun rules like them
feels bad man

where were you when gw was kil?

Don't support these models. Just write them a nice letter.

Sounds about equally lame.

there is some kind of civil war going on inside GW

one faction is making stuff like the Lake-Town Houses

another faction made this Deathworld Forest bullshit

the latter faction also made the bloodthrone/Skull Cannon and SW Wulfen ...

I really like these models and actually think the price is ok. The trees are pretty big and for the same money you'd get 4 normal forests.

You know, I wouldn't mind these "forests" if they actually looked like some plants.

>Skull Cannon
What is wrong with it? I love it. We need more models like it.

go home mr kirby you're drunk

>for the same money you'd get 4 normal forests.

did you mean this to be in favor of the deathworld forest?

>yfw you knew manufacter who will make larger version of this just for 2k rubles

Related question guys.
Where can I buy good 40k appropriate terrain?
Both natural terrain and cityscape stuff.

Yes. It will cover the same, if not more space. I also love putting terrain on CDs as bases.

pegasus hobbiesl for plastic building ruins

who cares how much surface area these aquarium ornament rejects will covet

Alright cool. Any other suggestions?

impudent mortal industrial (mdf stuff)

Paint jobs are shit - make it spooky with glowing edges.

Back in my days nobody would buy terrain, we made it ourselves.

you could make the deathworld forest from a bag of twizzlers

I don't know man, half their releases are cool and good (Genestealers, boxed sets that actually save money, plastic 30k) and the other half are garbage (Sigmarines, Girlyman, this giant turd you just posted). I've been on the fence for selling my last armies for a while, gonna wait and see how bad 8th is before I bite the bullet.

Oh dear, that's a really poor showing from GW. They really ought to have just made a pack of overgrown Eldar ruins.

Spartan Scenics

>they can't afford terrain for 130$

Lol poorfags. 40k is a premium wargame, deal with it.

GW's 40k city based stuff is mostly good. All the building kits are compatible with each other and aren't too badly priced.

No idea what happened with the stuff in the OP. It looks like garbage. They were going for alien, but it just looks spindly and insubstantial. They should have made a dense nest of the stuff, not just a line, and it's heinously overpriced.

How much you wanna bet OP was a faggot who manually set the prices to NZ or AU?

It's the US price. It's £80 in the UK. Same as a Knight.

For £70 you get an Imperial Sector, which is a substantially larger kit.

Nope, that's $130 USD

Expensive isn't the same as premium.

Don't take bait, mate.

hahaohwow who's the faggot now faggot

(it's you)

It's the literally the same.

High price means premium product. Now go back to your Warmacuck or Scatfinity thread.

You're just enabling them to pull this shit pricing with your money

I apologize senpai, I have brought shame to my board.

It is the most horrendous shit ever

This, they actually read their mail since so many neckbeards insist on informing them of their opinions.

>$130 for a squiggly piece of plastic

if the eldar ruins weren't there they could have made specific rules as tyranid fortifications and it would sell like hotcakes

God i'm so fucking angry right now.

IT'S NOT MEANT FOR YOU, it's for people who want and can afford PREMIUM PRODUCT.

Your trying too hard, m8

How am I baiting? It's simple as fuck: you can't afford it - don't buy it. Threads like this just piss me off.

it's meant for blind retards

Blind retards don't have 130$ to spend on a hobby.

I can afford it, and I don't want to buy it because it sucks.

how do you know?

Are you making fun of the price or the models?

If it's about the price, seems fair, it's a lot of plastic, those pieces are pretty big each one.

If it's about the models, it's your opinion.

I won't buy that shit anyway.

Why does it suck? Go on, tell me.

Because it's premium.

>squiggly piece of plastic shit
>why does it suck i like to eat crayons
Lay off the paint chips.

I actually like how they look but that price seems higher then it should be for a Gw product

Because other than the eldar thing it looks like fake aquarium coral I could buy at Walmart for far less than $130?

It looks lame in general.
When I imagine these things on a tabletop, they just stick out awkwardly and look stupid.
Needs more vegetation, and to be less spindly looking.
They need something that looks more like dense and menacing overgrowth, instead of weird stalks that anyone in their right mind would just walk around.
The colors they chose were also really bad.
It makes me wonder if they put it against a white backdrop to avoid showing how bad it looks on a table.
Also, I'm guessing many of them would have problems staying upright.

sure they do, until recently GW made most of its falling revenue from blind retards

ITT: Feeding the troll.

You are legitimately autistic.

What are some good sources of forest-like terrain? I would prefer jungle-style but will settle for more generic looking forest.

Then don't buy it god are you sure I'm the one who's autictic here?

Yes, we are all quite sure.

Aquarium plants and similiar products.

yes positive

I remember when they had tutorials in the white dwarf on how to make better scenery than that yourself for 10$.

What happened ?

Tom Kirby happened.

Yes

What ARE the rules for them like? I haven't see them.

>every now and then someone would turn up to the WH club with a car load full of Styrofoam, spraypaint, knives, old bits and bobs and all kindsa stuff and everyone would make enough scenery to last ages
>we made enough deathworld foliage for a whole table once
I mean, the codex: catachan man eating plant rules rarely got used, but they made for good scenery. Man, I miss the old club. On topic, it always baffled me that people pay so much for scenery.

You could literally go to a pet store and buy aquarium decorations that'd look better and cost less than this.

well it determines how many kit's you would need. Covering more table for the same price is a point in its favour.

by the looks of it putting these on your typical terrain bases with some rocks and you've basically got a tables worth of cool alien flora.

Cawl or a Regular Dominus for a War Convocation at 1500?

At first I honestly thought it was fish tank decorations photoshopped as a GW product listing.

playing bolt action

>yet still people calling FFG jewish company

Alright to be fair, that image makes the terrain look absolutely shit. Every other image looks alright, if uninteresting.

My nigga

Well FFG would put some rules into this box of eldar terrain, that you'd need for your space marines to stay competitive.

Just checked the Australian prices.

$220.

105 € in Europe

I'm gonna buy it. It's a nice, fresh idea and finally something different than castles and ruins. The price is okay for the amount of models you get.

Why not just make your own version? These look ridiculously easy to make with just some armatures and putty.

I can afford premium product; for the same price as this one kit, I can afford enough model supplies to give me a room full of these things.

who the fuck plays in the dark with a single little spotlight on their table?

where would you buy them/the materials? Not troll, actually interested

>High price means premium product

If I decided to sell my bodily waste for £100 a glass would you buy it because it's a premium product?

ofc he's a GW loyal customer

Christ those are awful. GW is better than this at terrain. What the fuck were they thinking?

So you know what alien death world plants look like then?

>awful
I don't know man. I think they do look really alien. Which is what the forest is supposed to look like, isn't it?

>really alien.
Lolwut? Half of these trees are generic swamp trees and the other is just XCOM rip-off.

You're a month early. Come back in March

Lets see you have a go at making them then

Where were you when the new meme of "PREMIUM PRODUCT" was born?

GW may make a fair few mistakes, but it always makes me smile when I remember how much they bully Australians

>"PREMIUM PRODUCT"
>new meme
pick one

>Get some cheap wire
>Twist it into spidery mangrove shapes
>Get some cheap air-dry clay
>Cover the fire and sculpt some rough knotwork into it
>Glue spare Tyranid bits to the top

Done and done.

>Glue spare Tyranid bits to the top
Brought a smile to my face. Thanks bro

reading yotsubato just to recover from berserk