The stress is fucking killing me. 5 hours of sleep then I throw myself out of bed to check on my coins...

The stress is fucking killing me. 5 hours of sleep then I throw myself out of bed to check on my coins. Constantly having dreams of coins crashing to nothing or mooning my net worth into the millions. I wake up sweaty and uncomfortable and have to splash water on my face. I keep forgetting to brush my teeth, to eat, to take care of myself. I cannot stop touching my phone whenever I'm at work or buying groceries to see how my coins are doing.

How the fuck do you guys manage the stress and anxiety? One day I felt like I was gonna have a nervous fucking breakdown. Should my doctor prescribe me xanax? Right now as we speak my entire body is shaking from a caffeine high and being awake for 31 hours and counting, everything feels hazy.

Because I know you'll want to know, I currently got 6.15 BTC total spread across:
>50% BTC
>35% LTC
>10% ETH
>10% LINK (just kidding)
>5% DOGE

what are you guys /HODL/ing

Stop being a greedy Jew?

same :(

i think once this futures bs goes away and we see that we're either mooning or stable, it'll be a lot more manageable.

right now i sit there as my gf falls asleep next to me every night with my laptop open preparing to cash out in event of any movement :(

same at work, have like 500 chrome tabs open cycling between exchanges to keep up to date on prices

Learn how to not have weak hands. If everyone was like you, no crypto would have mooned nearly as hard as they have. Please realize this. Hodling is a discipline and way of life. Only think ab cashing out after at least a x2 on ur investment. Don't settle for anything less. If you do, you belong in the stock market or bond market... Much more safe for those kind of gains... Don't mean to come off as condescending here. I just speak from experience as someone with former weak hands

nigga

im 50% link 50% kmd and im as cool as a cucumber

how the fuck are you stressing out with 95% in btc, eth and ltc

>being this weak of mind
you may be never going to make it user, think about your target of 10 million, then you will see your 100k is nothing, help you relax.

Unless you're day trading, why are you fucking so concerned? Did you put in money that you can't afford to lose? If you did, you're an idiot

You literally just defined what slavery is.

How does it feel to be under their spell?

Pretty shitty right?

Kek when im all in on a coin i set alarms at 1.5 hour intervals

You gotta stay relaxed. Do you jerk off? I myself, I jerk off at least twice a day.

>what are you guys /HODL/ing
like 97% ETH
sleeping soundly each evening

I just bought link and forgot about it, knowing I'll be rich in 2018 no matter how many dips or P&Ds happen in the meantime

my fucking sides are aching!!! LMAOOOO
Threads like these kill me hahaha.

1. get a life 2. make good entries. 3. smoke a ton of weed 4.??? 5.profit

You've gotta learn to /comfyhold/

I edge and ankh for about 4 hours a day, sometimes more, sex magick is much better for hodling and gains

you're severely addicted.
every time you see those green arrows your brain is flooded with dopamine and it doesn't like when that stops.
you need rehab.

you are taking it too serious. Here's a lesson i learned: just dont give a fuck, go all in on shit and wait and dont even think about it.
Of course i still dont follow this lesson and live in constant state of fear

Not as balls deep in ETH as you my friend but I share a similar sentiment at like 80% of my portfolio... imo OP should sell a bit more of his Btc for alts ...

The reason for those weak hands and shit. Is because we are too emotionally attached to money. Thats why those godamn autists are good at this, they see it as a game.

I'd liquidate and play with with a single BTC a month, cash out the gains, rinse repeat.
Is that 6.15 worth of crypto your entire life savings?

Yeah, good goy, take you xanax, that'll compensate for your weak upbringing and genetics.

How'd you sleep 1 month after June 20th

i'm pretty new to the game so my avg buy in is quite high but I'm still sitting at about 60% up at the moment.

i check the price a few times a day and go "that's nice" and then continue about my work or leisure

held ltc for a few weeks and when it tripled I hit the exit. it's a memecoin.

i have solid confidence in eth so I'll just sit on it.

Buy safe coins with good fundamentals that are used daily and you will be able to relax.

I'm 90% into BCH, I'm calm as fuck. Of course you're gonna worry with ponzicoins like BTC and shitcoins like Litecoin. ETH is good though. Link is a gamble but its fine to gamble with 10%.

Cash out your investment and let it ride :-)

long before my time.

coins are just one string in the bow and not the major allocation of my funds.

>shitcoins like Litecoin
i can transfer litecoin in 10 mins nigger fuck off

I sold. I made money, yeah, I could have made more if I waited but it just wasn't worth it for me, I hit my risk tolerance and made profit, I can't complain. Still though, once that shit crashes I'm jumping back in again.

>BCH

who?

I was like that. I cashed out 50k. So now whatever happens if this all crashes tomorrow I got a good chunk of change out. Yes I’m regretting that I could have had more if I fucking holded for 2 more weeks while BTC mooned but oh well.

Maybe you should take a little off the table? Know you’re good IRL?

That's a more stable portfolio than I usually see posted here, why the fuck would you stress over it? lol.

lsd

Sounds like a shit quality of life. Health is more important than gains imo as that stress causes cancer.. just hold and not be an addict

Same. only slept 4 hours last night. Very sick (I suspect the stress contributed to me getting sick in the first place) but still checking 4 websites on phone and laptop almost every minute.

I'm not a loser is how. Get a fucking life.

You ain't gonna survive in this jungle if you can't keep your cool.

I mean fuck, I lost like almost 10K today just from the btc dip but I don't give a fuck, I just made that 10K yesterday and I'll get it back.

If you think of your money physically slipping away that's a bad strategy. Just think of your coins as eggs in an incubator. Be patient.

Yea, lately Crypto has been taking over my life, but it's the best thing that could possibly fill my obsessional needs. I'm focusing on making money all day instead of obsessing over /pol/ shit (which is good to know, but not to ruminate over until you're depressed.)

I check Poloniex about every 10 seconds if I'm not just leaving the chart up. I wake up two or three times before I actually get up to check the price, but it's usually good and it feels like christmas waking up.

Just ride the wave. It's like a plane having turbulence. You kinda think you're gonna die, but then you realize everyone else is calm and you're gonna make it.

>50% link 50% kmd
Pink wojack starter pack

no reason to worry, if it all crashes you won't have time to react. best way to stop caring is to do something with your time, walk your dog, play vidya or go to movies.

> "I wake up sweaty"

> moms spaghetti

Are you me?
/pol/ Veeky Forums and /r9k/ were my life for thr past year, literally checked those three every hour. But since i found out about crypto its like ive been channeling my autism into shitposting and semi sucessful poorfag investing. Its on my mind 24/7.

I'm 75% MONA, 25% DOGE.

Planning to do some simple DOGE/MONA swings with shapeshift over the vacation — Mona has long flat periods, Doge is up and down, so some big opportunities for trades

Yeah man, i dont buy or sell if I'm not baked. So far, I've only made gains.

>/r9k/
Ew know way, I haven't set foot in that cesspool since '08.

>Veeky Forums
Yea, go to Veeky Forums too, that's also a great board. If you have the perfect ratio of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums you'll make it.

>/pol/
Was there way too much for my own good, so I'm so glad Veeky Forums got me off of it. I couldn't take the Thot threads any more. Yea women fucking suck but I don't care to hear about it more than once a day. Really just dragged me down over all.

I love you Veeky Forumsbro's. Thanks for gettin' me thinkin' about the future and good things to come.

experience, talent, market knowledge. more edge means no stress.

many people are completely new to any kind of trading when they enter crypto trading

Selling fake internet money is tougher than it sounds

>sleeping

bought mostly LTC and a little bit in BTC and I'm just gonna forget about it. I feel safe about LTC and I don't want to cash out early on BTC so I'm just going to wait and if I end up losing out on that one oh well. Worst case scenario I continue being a wageslave but with a fake coinpurse of funny money

Stop loss order you stupid niggers.

I remember being 95% into BCH. I HAD PROBLEMS SLEEPING. This was during the November 12 flippening event is when I held 95% BCH, and I kept hodling that amount for a long time.

I can transfer dogecoin in less than 1 minute, and for less than a penny fee. What now?