Here is my one and only tip for the day... Huge btc wall has just been bought in one big swoop

Here is my one and only tip for the day... Huge btc wall has just been bought in one big swoop.

We are setting sail join us now or regret missing another rocket ride like ripple.

pls be real

I am being real xlm is going to rise hard tonight, it has been sat next to a wall for days... someone has just bought the entire stack

Goin all in, OP. I hope you're telling the truth!

bought 50k

Here's the story of Stellar as of late: moon, steadily rise, moon, steadily rise, moon, and now steadily rise

I hope so. I missed the LTC ripple and Ada moon. Let’s fucking do this

OP better not be a fag

What makes you think itll skyrocket after a near 40% increase within 24hrs?
You are deluded if you think it is going to moon tonight.

I hate to tell you, but that was the moon

this guy is new to crypto

I want to make money, I am just pessimistic right now. I have less than $200 in my bank account and $500 in FUN. I just want a moon but i cant imagine getting out of this rut without killing myself.

All these recent cup and handle formations. IT'S KILLING ME user, WHERE'S THE PUMP?!!!

I could see maybe 20% 25% but nothing above. Or im wrong and these bulls are about to stampede

im confused

Im fucking poor. I want XLM to moon. But since it has already gained 40% in the past 2 days or less i feel it wont budge.

Crypto is not a game of emotions. You will lose out with weak hands if you get nervous- just hodl until you see a dip in profit. The worst thing that could happen is you sell for BTC and then BTC rises another 10% in less than a week..

That's what the people who didn't believe XRP could triple in days thought.

Lets see if it goes up tomorrow.

All shitcoins are skyrocketing 100%/day now, it seems to be the new standard. See Ada, trx, dgb, verge, etc.

once the BTC wall at 1600 is eaten, it will pump

I'm feeling positive vibes with XLM

And they dropped like a rock afterwards
See: Iota, Monacoin, Electroneum etc.

Buying into the fun meme

Hahahaah

WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY
WAKEY SNAKEY

w-why is it dumping

Do you know what a dump is, retard? Hint: this isnt one

WAKEY WAKEY MR SNAKEY GIVE ME MY GAINY WANEY!

thanks OP just dropped 50 sats

Yeah keep dropping and i'll accumulate even more. This shit is worth keeping! Steady growth, rise, steady growth, rinse & repeat. Enjoy the snake ride!

WAKEY SNAKEY

WHERE MY SNAKE BROS AT?

WAKEY SNAKEY GOOD BYE BTC HAWK IT'S TIME FOR SOME WATER

are you new?

i-is is he falling out of the tree?

our asian bros are waking up now we should get this thing rolling very soon

Only when BTC stops fucking with the market

>bought at 1480
>dumped to 1380 already

welp time to panic sell

WAKE THE FUCK UP MR SNAKEY ITS TIME TO MOON.

How far will it fall so I can set my limit and go to sleep

not much lower while btc gains traction expect the combination of our asian bros and no walls for it to moon very soon

All in. It's XLM's day finally

same time last night when it started taking off we should expect it soon without having to deal with the 1.5 million sell wall

REMINDER