CYOAG

New cyoag thread. Last thread past bump limit.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last Thread:

Too late, was first

That's a throg, not a thread.

>there are now three cyoa threads

we are so getting banned for this.

There's _two_ CYOA threads, and the older one is past bump limit.

There's also a CYOA throg, but that guy can go get banned for all I care.

The guy making a third thread when the old one is still at 50 posts, maybe.

You might get us all banned for all you care if some silly mispelling pissed you off enough to go and act so childishly.

Why are you defending your intentionally bad thread making? If it bothers you that people don't like it, then make them properly.

I didn't make that thread, but I'm certain the mods really don't give a shit either way and would happily jump on the opportunity to ban us either way since we're already on thin ice. We don't need to give them a reason. The other thread is also shitty since it was made too early, but that wasn't a reason to go and make a new thread that is almost as shitty.

Who the fuck gives a shit about the word throg, did you really get triggered for that? At least have the decency to get triggered over /pol/ shitposting or something that is actually harmful to the thread, not that.

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

Wait, is Suika the Ravenous the Saiyan girl or the watermelon? Because "suika" is Japanese for watermelon.

Pretty sure it's the saiyan girl. The rest of image was of the girl that got selected.

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

I wonder, what would a thicc, flat, lolita body type look like?

Fat.

I thought that was curvy.

Presumably like flat-thicc-average, 'cept with more childish proportions.

Reposting
>2 new spirit gifts
>new patron
>wish item
>few new Quest

More to come

Body type: skinny
Breast size:big
Hips,butts and thighs:thicc
type of yandere : obsessive - harmless (-2) , depedant (+1), worshipping (+1)
personality: innocent, short, classical romantic, pessimistic. insecure
Gifts: self controlled (-6), videogames (-1) together (-7) perfect hair (-1) youthful (-3) motherly (-2)
"quirks": her's forever (+5)
Origin: abuse
dream: a family

Why does /cyoag/ have such shit taste?

> kinda OC
I need pictures for this. Fantasy. Sci-fi. Digital. Animesque. Or anything that anybody could work with. Character art. Backgrounds. Weapons. Powers. Items. Anything. I'll figure something out.
I'm not done with this. This is an experiment. Feedback is appreciated.

World: comfybright
inherited power: born leader
birthright: marked hero
armor:furtive hood
weapons: kriscarn, chosgarach
mentor: fara antor
companions: tatrenua, wanderer
mount: hawk griffin
starting location: castle hall

savior, indomitable

>starting a new thread when the old one hasn't died yet and another exists
You're a special kind of retard you know that right?
You truly are retarded
>LALALA IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I DO YOU'RE WROOOOONG
FUCK why does this thread attract so fucking many fucking autists? Why does every fucking irrelevant fucking thing trigger you?

For someone complaining about people getting triggered, you seem pretty triggered yourself, just saying.

You got triggered over an insignificant detail that literally made no difference in anyone's life.

He got triggered because your shitposting could get us banned from this board if a mod decides to take action.

Just saying, he's justified in his rage and you're autistic.

I agree with the others. As long as CYOA is in the thread name or text, it's a valid thread. Making duplicates after we already have one is a much bigger mistake, and could in fact have negative consequences.

There's a /d/ CYOA thread currently up.

Exactly what says. Your fucking autism is making everything worse for every other person here. Now we have two live threads and one still not dead, because you're a fucking autist.

...I'm not even the OP. I just said what I thought as I was passing by.

>making a duplicate thread hours after the other one was made
Kill yourself you blind idiot

>lewd dune

Seems like good taste to me.

I hope the guy also makes magical parasite girl. THere is clearly a demand as well (because tg).

>I hope the guy also makes magical parasite girl.
IIRC, EDG shelved Lewd Dune (for now) in order to do that one first (and also made it into a collab with TokHaar Gol).

Boo!

Still looking forward to the Fairy King.

Filename is in anticipation of future pages.

Ascendant; level ups, skill gaining, and stat increases, but start basic. Can't believe you didn't put something like that in yet.

I sure hope so.

>someone reposted my OC

thank you user

Gotta say, they're not striking me the same way the vampire brides did.

You're right, the art is much better.

Dunno if you're the one who made the CYOA, but whomever it was, they really should have taken a moment to select the centaur's mouth and dlip it vertically if they were going to list among the characteristics "Why won't she ever stop smiling"(no question mark).
With that said, I don't really see any real downsides to having a cute, cheery, centaur girl obediently doting on me, so I'd pick that option.

Ok, here goes:

>Skinny
>Big
>Thicc
Not the most balanced or realistic combination, but that's my ideal.

>Harmless
>Worshipping
>Delusional
The instructions could be worded better. At first I thought I was supposed to pick one from each row (Obsessive, Violent, Possessive) and that then I was free to pick more if I dared to. Took me a while to realize that I was to take only three however I like. Don't see much of a point in dividing them in subsection really.
Let's say mine is also
>Dependant
But I don't take points from that.

>Insecure
>Optimist
>Tomboy
>Submissive
>Wealthy
>Relaxed
>Innocent
>Neet
>Short
>Foreign
10 is a lot. And wealthy really seems like something that should cost points. But hey, it's ironically free, so I'll take it.

>Great Cook
>Fetish
>Youthful
>Videogames
>Beautiful
>Forever
I actually am not really a fan of reincarnation, especially if you get your memories back. But if in the CYOA's setting reincarnation is a thing, regardless of whether I pick this option or not, then I'd definitely like to meet my soul mate again ever time.
If reincarnation doesn't happen unless I pick that option, then I'd switch to Together. And I guess I'd spend one of the extra points on Perfect Hair.

>Closer
>Decorator

>Miracle

>To Please

A comfy, very lite, yandere I guess.

*flip

Nice going me, making a typo in the same line in which you point out a punctuation error.

>Up to 10
Uh.
Nevermind, I missed the "up".

>Dunno if you're the one who made the CYOA
Nah.
>With that said, I don't really see any real downsides to having a cute, cheery, centaur girl obediently doting on me, so I'd pick that option.
Same here.

>I actually am not really a fan of reincarnation, especially if you get your memories back. But if in the CYOA's setting reincarnation is a thing, regardless of whether I pick this option or not, then I'd definitely like to meet my soul mate again ever time.

Author here, I'll develop on this in the patched version I'm working on. Until now, just decide for yourself, I guess.

>Don't see much of a point of dividing them into subsections
Left over from the previous point system, user.

>patched version I'm working on.
Nice. Can you include an option about "she wants to (steal and) smell your used clothes" ?

Yeah, I like that

as a general note, tge main emphasis of the new version is to reduce points

i noticed in builds people literally had like 40 points left over and didn't need to take many quirks, so I'm halving starting points, reducing points quirks give you and increasing gifts.

>Yeah, I like that
Nice. I love it. Stealing used underwear and... you know. It's cute, it's romantic, it's a turn on so, you know, happy you add that.
>less points
Eh, I had like 20 leftover.
I thought about making a new build that's slightly more murder-y/dangerous yandere since you were unhappy most went with relatively "un-dangerous" builds

Can I pick more than three yandere subtypes without invoking John Paul Sartre on your cyoa?

>since you were unhappy most went with relatively "un-dangerous" builds

It's less that I dislike this build, I just wanna encourage greater variation, y'know?

>Can I pick more than three yandere subtypes without invoking John Paul Sartre on your cyoa?
I'm thinking of putting in a tier system, or making it cost points to unlock additional slots. Honestly though if you wanna pick more go ahead, i've seen 4 other anons ignore it, I don't really mind.

I see, that makes sense.

I meant to give more feedback than that, but then I got lost in my ponderings over reincarnation and forgot to.
Basically, my main concerns are the circumstances and returning memories. Reincarnation is a big gamble: your next life may not be too different from this one, or you may find yourself a starving child in Gambia (I'm assuming coming back as some random animal is out since, say, grasshoppers probably don't establish significant romantic relationships).
But even if one was to always be reborn as part of the 1%, with memories of past lives inexorably coming back, the ennui of having tried out everything would start to be felt (especially in a relationship, I fear). I mean sure, technology would give us new toys, but that can only help out so much. And that's assuming civilization doesn't end (nuclear war, giant asteroid, whatever) and you have to live in worse conditions with vivid memories of better times.
Yeah, all things considered, getting the memories back is too much, I'll go with the Together option instead.

Anyway, feedback on the CYOA in general. It was very nice. I like especially that it allows us to create yanderes like my own, that are not dangerous to themselves and others or even just oppressive, just sweet in their out of the ordinary obsession with their lover.

Next version could use more lewd though. You could perhaps remove the all-encompassing Fetish option and have a whole section dedicated to deciding what fetishes she's into.

Ever see Mitsudomoe?

No.

>I'm thinking of putting in a tier system,
Dangit don't steal my ideas for my inevitable (bigger) yandere cyoa!
Nah it's cool it's like at least 6 months before I'll start working on it.
>variation
Well I'm more into the devotion and self-harm aspect of being a yandere - placing my sempai on a throne, dedicating my life to them. That kind of thing. It doesn't mesh so well with the whole murder-suicide of some yandere types, or spreading vile rumors. You wouldn't want people to hate your God, would you?
Unless you want your God all to yourself of course but that just seems wrong.

Ah, crap.
I only had a few spare points.

Oh well, we'll see.

Well there you go, the main character is a thicc/chubby loli.

>Next version could use more lewd though.
Yes. Please. Filthy hit me so wonderfully but it felt a little short.
You don't have to of course but yeah, I would not hate it.

Question. A lot of CYOAs have tiered abilities (Strength 1/2/3, Engineering 1/2/3, etc...) and many starting options have "Take X ability for free". If you get, say, the T1 ability for free but want to buy the T3 ability, is it kosher to take the T3 instead and just give yourself a discount equal to the T1?

So if Intelligence 3 costs 20 and Intelligence 1 costs 5, is it appropriate to get Int 3 for 15 points in this scenario?

>You could perhaps remove the all-encompassing Fetish option and have a whole section dedicated to deciding what fetishes she's into.
I'd love to user, but then it's just a straight rip off of the GFD CYOA

>Question. A lot of CYOAs have tiered abilities (Strength 1/2/3, Engineering 1/2/3, etc...) and many starting options have "Take X ability for free". If you get, say, the T1 ability for free but want to buy the T3 ability, is it kosher to take the T3 instead and just give yourself a discount equal to the T1?
If the cost of T3 includes the costs of T2 and T1, then yes. Otherwise, you just purchase T2 and T3 normally (and don't purchase T1 because you got it for free).

>Well I'm more into the devotion and self-harm aspect of being a yandere - placing my sempai on a throne, dedicating my life to them. That kind of thing. It doesn't mesh so well with the whole murder-suicide of some yandere types, or spreading vile rumors. You wouldn't want people to hate your God, would you?

I like that, you've come up with something that sounds yandere

I just wish there weren't so many builds in which people take 0 quirks and 5 gifts, so that's my other motivation for the point thing.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Dem wasted points--since often T1 is just a worse T3 and doesn't stack. Oh well, thanks!

>Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Dem wasted points--since often T1 is just a worse T3 and doesn't stack. Oh well, thanks!
Your response makes it seem like I gave you an unfavorable answer, which I don't think I did. The latter scenario I outlined (one in which the cost of T3 does not include T2 and T1) also assumes that you need to purchase T1 and T2 before you can purchase T3. Getting T1 for free still reduces the amount of points you'd need to pay to get that T3 you so desire.

>I like that, you've come up with something that sounds yandere
Oh don't worry it would be way worse. Way more yandere than I wrote. See comments about stealing my sempai's used clothes to, you know... do that with.
>take 0 quirks and 5 gifts
I mean I took everything. I think I did end up with like 20 extra points, but I cheated and took more yandere subtypes than allowed.

I suppose that's true, yes.
But you make it sound like that'd be bad.

I was thinking more specifically of the "only one tier of a skill must be purchased" CYOAs like that initial one I was referring to--my apologies, probably should've clarified that. These days, I honestly think that's the more common format I run into, though I remember a lot more of the other type back in the day.

In these systems, if you get say T2 Engineering (25 Points) and want T3 (35 Points), that's 25 wasted points.

>Lolita
>Ridiculous
>Thicc
>Worshipping, Stalking, Delusional-24
>Tomboy, Submissive, Wealthy, Relaxed, NEET, Filthy, Short
>Fetish-22
>Youthful-20
>Perfect Hair-19
>Great Cook-17
>Videogames-16
>Motherly-14
>Forever-5
>Protective-0
Now for drawbacks
>House Husband-4
>Her's forever-9
>Connections-12
>Closer-14
Now add in
>Together-7
>Self Controlled-1
>Simply Insane
>Your attention
Honestly all of these are good

>I was thinking more specifically of the "only one tier of a skill must be purchased" CYOAs like that initial one I was referring to
That would be the first scenario I mentioned (in which cost of T3 includes the costs of lower tiers, and as such it sounds reasonable that you could subtract the free tier's cost from whichever higher tier you wish to purchase), then.

Ah, that's what you'd meant by included. Don't know where my brain was, thankee kindly for the responses!

Best CYOA coming through

John Wick CYOA when?

"Not Really Yandere"
Yandere CYOA
\Body: Lolita
|Breasts: Flat
|Hips, Butt, Thighs: Average
|Obsessive: Worshipping +1
|Violent: Stalking +4
|Possessive: Delusional +4
|Personality Traits: Insecure, Pessimist, Submissive, Wealthy, Gifted, Relaxed, Filthy, NEET, Delinquent, Scarred
|Gifts: Youthful -3, Videogzames -1, Motherly -2, Forever -3
|'Quirks': Closer +2, Connections +3. TEch Savvy +4, Her's Forever +5,
|Origin:Abuse
\Dream:To Please You

>Body: Average, Ridiculous, Thicc
>Yandere: Harmless (-2), Worshipping (+1), Stalking (+4)
>"Personality": Optimist, Girly Girl, Submissive, Wealthy, Relaxed, Gifted, Foreign*
>Gifts: Fetish (-2), Youthful (-3), Monstergirl** (-4), Videogames (-1), Protective (-5), Together (-7), Forever (-9)
>Quirks: Religious*** (+2), Decorator (+2), Genetic (+3), True Friends (+3), Connections (+3)

(*) Japanese, and let's have her be fluent in both English and my native language. First so I can have a private tutor, second is basically a necessity for the vidya hobby, and last to better facilitate communication with others.
(**) One of the following:
Slimegirl, of the sort that can not only keep themselves in a perfectly cohesive and non-messy human form, but can also clean by just rolling around the place, and even temporarily immerse themselves in a human (plus enact changes in the host's body that remain even after the slimegirl leaves).
Doppelganger, more-or-less as described by that one "choose a monstergirl" CYOA (i.e. can shapeshift into practically any human form and can switch forms with you if both consent).
Succubus, of the sort that feeds on "spirit energy", and is capable of siphoning masculinity from the rest of their victim's bodies into the victim's genitalia (the latter becoming larger and more productive while the former becomes more feminine and attractive, so not only does the succubus have a more plentiful source of sustenance, said source also becomes nicer to look at).
(***) If I can't convince her to keep keep just arts&crafts and such (basically something she'd get me to make for her to enshrine, or some old stuff I might have lying around) in there, I guess I'd swap this out for "Closer".

Crap, forgot two sections.
>Origin: Miracle
It was either that or Simply Insane, since Abuse doesn't really make sense what with the Genetic quirk, and I don't feel like rewriting my personal history by picking Childhood Friend.
>Dream: A Family
The whole "needs you to think for her" didn't seem right, and the other two felt like they'd require a bit more obsessiveness on my part than I might be able to provide.

My concept is she's rich enough to make a custom home, wants lots of babbies (She can pay for) and generally is worshipful instead of 'murderous'. Liking vuideogames is a plus, but with wealth comes time away from the children. (And even if she spends lots of time, there will be more childrten than both of us could handle. Remember to get unattractive or elderly women as maids and elderly gentlemen as butlers.

But yes, generally she's going to have a long life. And pregnancy will cause white women's tits to expand like melons. Lots of babbies will cause get to get huger tits.

Which is a bonus for her.

So lots of sex, lots of money to pay for our lifestyle, immortality option, videogames, and she's worshipful to the main character's cock. Let's hope it works and he's a big'un.

when you make it.

>Physical
>Mental
>Expedition
Need to be tip top to be an austronaut

>Raine Edsol
>MCN Starpiercer+The Dragonstone
>Stay

THE DRAGON TAG TEAM CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP. FUCK YOUR ENCHANTMENTS, I GOT BULLETS.

Like an Elin without the animal features.

outdated version famalam