Alignment Shift

Should it be the player's or the GM's decision?

GM's

if a chaotic neutral person tortures a innocent child and the chaotic good doesnt do anything about it their alingment is going to shift wheter they want it or not

I can see how CG doing nothing about it is problem, but CN is still in alignment unless he starts doing it on regular (eg. becomes a teacher).

If you've got a game with a lot of story and RP involvement, then it should only happen when both DM and player agree. If it's more of a dungeon crawl game about fights and stats, then DM should decide.

Alignment doesn't exist

Both, the two should talk it over and decide what works best.

How would you even eat that thing?

Like, what's the point in making a fucking sandwich if you have to disassemble it first?

Just gimme a ham steak on rice with gravy and onions the way the hawaiian gods intended, don't try to bullshit me with this impossible burger dream!

>How would you even eat that thing?
Put it in a blender, pour it in a 64oz cup with beer, and drink it.

Be a man.

Either.

Open mouth. Put mouth opening around a piece of the food item. Close mouth to detach a piece of the food item. Chew and swallow as usual. Repeat until food item is fully consumed or until hunger is satisfied.

It's a thing that retarded Americans like to buy to show off their manliness despite the fact that they're so fat, they cannot even see their own penis.

>T. Memeing european
Only autist or people heavily addicted to food actually eat that shit

>around a piece of food item

Found your problem, smart alec. At that point you're stuffing your head at mushy mess and not the other way around.

DM just declared the Europe's alignment has shifted to Chaotic Salty.

Well, the other user said Americans, I don't think you need to rephrase.

>only europeans meme about americans
C'mon. Even americans meme about americans.

Find an edge and bite.

It's pretty round for that. Sure you could nibble the patty and bun, but at some point it loses it structure and the whole thing comes apart. Proper big burgers are wide, not tall.

>the only continent that exists is Europe

American public education has already taken a retroactive hit into the past since that fundamentalist christian jewcuck DeVos got her power I see.

Suppressed gag reflex.

It should be a description of the state of a person and their actions. Not some mystical switch flip.

mfw I accidentally engaged with someone who isn't even European

Your daily reminder to stop playing games with alignment, or if you must then ignore alignment within those games, and questions like this wouldn't be an issue.

What's wrong with questions like this? I enjoy alignment mechanics. There is objective good and evil, sides get picked, and your good or evilness can have a direct impact on the rules.

It's fun.

>It's a thing that retarded Americans like to buy to show off their manliness despite the fact that they're so fat, they cannot even see their own penis.
I bought pic related in London last year. Face in limey, your country is full of fatasses too.

Burger in pic was shared between two people btw.

Forgot actual pic