Why are we all trading on centralized exchanges with decentralized currencies????

Why are we all trading on centralized exchanges with decentralized currencies????
WAVES seems like the way we should be doing things. Why aren't we jumping on that like flys on shit???

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsutra.com/waves-cryptocurrency/
wavesdrop.com/
wavesgo.com/faucet.html
wavesnode.tokyo/jumpstart.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its gay

because they don't like niggers

is it just full of shills? lemme in on the secret

How do you even get wave outside of centralized exchanges?

From what I heard, one wave may be all it takes to create your own cryptocurrency on some network.

You don't understand how useful this coin is do you? Do you understand the level of power one can garner with just one of this coin?

coinsutra.com/waves-cryptocurrency/

wavesdrop.com/

heres one way

Thanks. Have a sexually stimulating photo.

Some of us are on Etherdelta thank you very much

wavesgo.com/faucet.html
here's another

>not normie friendly

Waves is easier to use. 1 wave to create your own token no pajeet needed. Fiat gateways, burger king, deloitte....ahh fuck it biz doesnt like good coins....keep buying your shitscamtokens on etherdelta

>i'll make a piece of shit coin on your platform that no one will use/buy
great idea m8

furthermore if you have the waves wallet you understand how easy it is for normies to hop on board this. Again someone tell me the insider truth why isn't this hyped?

Bridgecoin

If waves were to take a private coin, like verge. Would it suddenly have more appeal?

wavesnode.tokyo/jumpstart.php

to get you started. You need .003 waves to do some transactions

Waves will be massive next year

I still have 10 million Clowncoins and have no idea what to do with it on WavesWallet...
Seems useless.

honk

Yes, please move on and don't bring up the price. I need to buy at least 50 more before the bump in this week.

Can you sell for waves??

I like waves

waves is pretty gay