Yvraine

Is she a mary-sue?
>Literally fucking everything an Eldar can be but better.

I'm not familiar with this character. Does she make everyone and everything center around her just by her presence? Because that's what really makes a Mary Sue, the unwarranted importance. Someone can be incredibly skilled and powerful and still be a compelling character, it's when everyone acts like they're super important when they have no reason to that it crosses the line.

>Does she make everyone and everything center around her just by her presence?

Yes. She can even absorb the souls of those who die around her to supercharge herself.

Her hat is stupid

>I don't know what the definition of a mary sue is

If that were the case, every messianic character would essentially be a sue

>Dem hips
Looks like Curvy Banshee has a challenger.

No; In reality, she is kind of a fuck up in a lot of different ways, and the only reason she has any importance is because Ynnead basically picked her to be his prophet, simply because she has lived almost every Eldar way of life at some point or another. In a way:
>Born on a craftworld, and tries to join the Dire Avengers shrine. However, quits soon afterwards because it's too hard, but the Exarch of the shrine gets the hots for her, and goes looking
>Tries to become a Corsair, and does get a ship and crew, but quickly has a mutiny and narrowly escapes
>Gets to Commorragh, and gets involved with the wyche cult. Eventually gets to become a Succubi, and goes into the arena
>Gets killed immediately, but happens to be the best candidate for the Shard of Ynnead chucked into space, and gets revived.

Now she has hot lesbian space elf sex with Lelith, and has threesomes with that Exarch who followed her around. She also cuck's Vect, doesn't actually destroy Biel-Tan, saves the Imperials, Cures the Rubric of Ahriman, uses Ynnead to revive Gulliman, and plans to ally with Guilliman as a way to control the Imperium and over throw the Golden Throne.

In truth, she gets most of this done just by being Ynnead's favorite.

Wait, she cured the Rubric of Ahriman?

She can. She only cured the team of Rubric Marines that she confronted personally, but it establishes she has the power to do so, if she wishes. It gives her bargaining power with Ahriman, but hasn't fundamentally changed the nature of the Thousands Sons, at least not yet.

>everything an Eldar can be but better

Except better sculpted

Partially; Since Rubric marines are essentially Spirit's trapped within power armor, Ynnead basically returned their body to them, since Ynnead is the god of Death.

The reason why she did this was as a way to break Ahriman's concentration, as he was currently keeping them in a pocket dimension of the Webway while his troops attacked her forces. She undid the rubric, which shocked Ahriman, making him drop them from his spell as the Legionnaires confusedly tried to grasp the situation. However, before Ahriman could do much else, Yvraine ordered a Wraithknight to tear open a hole in the webway, carrying the the Legionnaires away. Ahriman, in a panic, flew in after them, leaving the rest of his forces to be defeated.

Is The Emperor a mary-sue then?

it's just the dress

He was always the biggest mary sue

It's an ugly outfit.

sure it is

Yep, that's what happenning when instead of writters, game-designers allowed to write the story.

Ahriman didn't break the hold because he was shocked, he broke the hold because she pretended she was going to help him cure the rest of the TS.

I don't think you understand what a mary sue is. Mary sues aren't challenged and disagreed with throughout the entire story. Other characters always love them inexplicably. Yvraine spends the whole book being told to fuck off by other Eldar.

>since Ynnead is the god of Death.
He supposed to be Eldar's god of Death, not Nagash

i like it, the hairpiece is a bit overboard tho

Well they also made Slannesh and Slannesh sure as crap isn't tied to just the Eldar.

>Yvraine spends the whole book being told to fuck off by other Eldar.
Yeah, that's why she leading the only relevant and largest faction of eldars.

He lacks agency. He is more of a plot point.

Because Slaanes was also the Chaos god, who always existed in warp.

The corset bodice with a bustle over a skin-suit is more Imperial fashion than eldar.

And Evidently the new god is bigger than just the Eldar too. Most likely because there isn't really a god of death yet.

>he was going to help him cure the rest of the TS.
Ahriman don't care about rubric, he is totally pro-Tzeench in current lore.

the eldar god of war -khaine has been shown to be able to induce the same bloodrage in other races- gods are gods, they have fairly universal application of their powers

>And Evidently the new god is bigger than just the Eldar too.
But why if he was created by Eldars (while Slaanesh was only aweked by Eldars).
I fucking swear, Ynnead is just deus ex machina to build Eldars-Ultramarines-Necron alliance.

it seems like a fairly standard "regal/aristocratic" dress with some slight eldarish vibe and imperial stuff would have far more frills and skulls and whatnot

>khaine has been shown to be able to induce the same bloodrage in other races-
Where?

Because they are a god, not just a carnival performer.

Or have you missed the bit with St Celestine pulling off some pretty crazy shit as an avatar of the emperor's power.

when an abandoned avatars call for war attracted orks who venerated it and it spurned them on a waagh

>not just a carnival performer.
Irony, but they looks more like it.
>Or have you missed the bit with St Celestine pulling off some pretty crazy shit as an avatar of the emperor's power.
I don't get it what you trying to illustrate?

Eldar made Slaanesh. Is Slaanesh the "Eldar" god of excess, or just the God of Excess?

>Eldar made Slaanesh
They didn't "made", Slaanesh always existed in warp.

No, Slannesh existed before it's creation but it was created by the Eldar.

See: Warp time fuckery.

>but it was created by the Eldar.
It was awaken by Eldars, since they stopped to worship their own gods

this makes no sense, elder would never ally with necrons

>this makes no sense
If Ynnead can undo rubric, pretty sure he will easily gives necrons new bodies.
>elder would never ally with necrons
Ynnari totally okay with humans and idea of primarch ressurection.

Humans aren't the ancient enemies of the Eldar though.
Necrons are.

>Humans aren't the ancient enemies of the Eldar though.
Yeah like primarchs weren't demigods created to clean up galaxy for mankinds only.
>Necrons are.
For eldars, not for Ynnari

>before ahriman could do much else

ahriman rejected her offer. now that i'm thinking about it while she did reverse the rubric the marines would probably still be cursed by the fleshchange

Wrong.
Eldar Codex explicitly states that it was the excess of the Eldar that birthed Slaanesh. Nothing about any "awakening".
Eye of Terror was borne out of Slaanesh's BIRTH SCREAMS, and there is a reason why it is located at the former heart of the Eldar empire, and that is because the ELDAR CREATED SHE WHO THIRSTS.

This is basic lore 101.
Get up the speed, you fucking faggot.

life beings at conception not birth

But the egg and sperm are already living cells.

THE CATHOLICS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

Not really. She's certainly protagonist tier which almost always carries a whiff of sueishness. But if you want to see what a real 40k-sue looks like it's Draigo.

I thought Slaanesh was mostly created by the hubris and indulgences of the Eldar building up during their domination of the universe? Wasnt it their discourse with the Dark Eldar that awoke Slaanesh? I mean she/he even named him/herself as a play of their own language

They are living you retard. It's scientific, it's not pro-life Catholic shit or anything weeb.

Or Ultramarines, or the entirety of the Grey Knights. Their creators have about as much depth and creativity as a sock

Fuckoff.

I was being facetious, user, hence the shocked anime girl reaction image.

Dude...
The Eldar considered alliance with motherfucking TYRANIDS against Chaos. They didn't even consider the Necrons. This should tell you a thing or two about the level of hate that exists between the two races.

dem hips

>actually believing this

>The Eldar considered alliance with motherfucking TYRANIDS against Chaos.
explain this

More like a Chairy Stu

how are those plastic aspects going?

They don't lie.

I kind of like Yvraine. Does she meet Punished Roboute?

>hips
>with these thin legs
It's the dress.

She's the one who wakes him up.

Read the book.
They tau, orks and tyranids, but ultimately chose humans as allies.

Eh, at least she has a nice pedicure.

>when Veeky Forums doesn't get framed dresses.

>Largest faction

Did you actually read the book? Ynnari don't even outnumber a single craftworld with only a few thousand in their ranks.

At best Yvraine's a highly polarising figure and is constantly treated with scepticism. Homunculi and Vect despise her. Biel-tan refused to listen to her until Jain Zar vouched for her and even then she only developed a rogue splinter faction. Ulthwe didn't even want her near the craftworld and Iyanden threw her in jail. Of course Imperials told her to fuck off until the Biel-tan Autarch rolled a nat 20 on his diplomacy check.

Wonder what they'll say to Rowboat to get him on board

>would you like the opportunity to write a sequel?

>Ynnari totally okay with humans and idea of primarch ressurection.
eldar and humans have fought together since forever. Against each other sure, but often together aswell
Eldar and crons? Never

>For eldars, not for Ynnari

armies of the imperium are allies of convienience to both CWE and ynnari
necrons are come the apocalypse to both CWE and Ynnari

>I like your marbles
>Woah for a moment I thought you were the Emperor from your profile
>Tell me more about this codex Astartes you wrote, it sounds super interesting
>Man, I hate Slaneesh so much, didn't this Fulgrim dude work for him/her/xir/xer/zhir?

>Ynnead
>Yvraine

WTF. Are the Eldar, oops, I mean Aeldari fucking Welsh now?

Clearly not, they're still using vowels.

Something on the lines of 'Would you like to come bitchslap Fulgrim with us?'

"We're gunna go dick punch Fulgrim, hop in loser."

she reversed time but they got killed, so those dead Thousand sons went to become rubrics again - their souls going back to the planet of sorcerers to be reforged a new.

>eldar and humans have fought together since forever.
Yeah especially during the Great Crusade.
>necrons are come the apocalypse to both CWE and Ynnari
It's just a rules

The reactions of 'thick' to that model made me painfully aware of how retarded and underage warhams kiddos are.

>At best Yvraine's a highly polarising figure and is constantly treated with scepticism. Homunculi and Vect despise her. Biel-tan refused to listen to her until Jain Zar vouched for her and even then she only developed a rogue splinter faction. Ulthwe didn't even want her near the craftworld and Iyanden threw her in jail.
Yet still now she supported by Ulthwe, Biel-Tan, Ianden (after she saved Yrel, by curing Nurgle spores in one spell), most of lesser CW, commorite's refugees, harlequins and all Phoenix-lords

"You've been in a coma for... quite some time. Yes, yes, I know. You would like to know how long. I'm afraid it's been... ten thousand years years. Unless we stop Abaddon, he'll go down in history a conquering victor. We can't let that happen!"

more like she just tossed their souls back in time a bit, the marines had no memories of in between.

Fuck off nuhammer

They've always had some vaguely Welsh/Irish names floating around.

Nuaddu, all the Craftworld names, etc. Even Yriel sort of.

Cry more bitch nigga. You're gonna sequester yourself away from everything new, and suffer the fate of watching your gaming group dwindle and die, until you have hundreds of models and no games because your "feelings" didn't keep up with the times.

>If Ynnead can undo rubric, pretty sure he will easily gives necrons new bodies.

The Necrons deserve their fate though. They fucked up the entire galaxy, and the Eldar hate them for it.

Mankind and Eldar have fucked things up, but Necrons were the first to fuck things up so completely that things could never be un-fucked. They destroyed the Old Ones, their war destabilized the Warp, the release all the bad vibe Warp entities the Old Ones had trapped, etc etc.

>Eldar hate them for it.
Alaitoc didn't join to Ynnari (and most likely will be destroyed as Vect)

Eldar are based on ancient pagan civilizations, primarily focused around Western Civilization types (Celts, Greeks, Vikings,Egyptians). See chart if you're in need of info.

>You're gonna sequester yourself away from everything new
>Won't be able to fit in with fat neckbeard rejects at local gw
>Won't be compelled to buy crappy new models
Oh the horror.

Why are you so pained by the idea of people not liking the things you like?

Seem Dark Eldar enough to me.

Death technically falls under Nurgle's umbrella.

>If Ynnead can undo rubric, pretty sure he will easily gives necrons new bodies.

I don't see any justification for this. The thing with the TS only worked because Rubric Marines are spirits trapped in armor, Ynnead seemingly only fixed their souls. Even doing something similar for the Necrons would likely be impossible since there transfer was likely completely technological and not warp based in any way.

>Ynnari totally okay with humans and idea of primarch ressurection.

They only do so after admitting that they can't stop Chaos on their own and that the Tau, Orks, and Tyranids won't work as allies.

WHO HERE IS GONNA MODEL YVRAINE WITHOUT HER DRESS?

>Yvraine spends the whole book being told to fuck off by other Eldar.
I hope the first thing Roboute says when he wakes up is "fuck off xenos fucking shits"

>every messianic character would essentially be a sue
They are, but it's intentional

>Mary sues aren't challenged and disagreed with throughout the entire story.
Oh they are. by the bad guys who represent everyone the author doesn't like

and also new romantics

Shell grind her ass in his groin
>you must a massive amount to unload after ten thousand years

but then she has to strap him into the SEX MACHINE becuase he can no longer move his body that is paralized except fopr his penis and use the sex machine to pound her with his paralyzed body that cannot move at amazing fuck-force into powerful thrusting motions of sex at 5 gs per second until they come into buckets

I'm just here for the thicc

it's all fake