Excuse me, Xirassar, but if social justice isn't infesting our hobbies, then why the fuck is this sort of shit canon?

Excuse me, Xirassar, but if social justice isn't infesting our hobbies, then why the fuck is this sort of shit canon?

Because it's the only way we can truly beat the SJWs

What is this so I can never play it?

Mage: the Awakening, (((2nd Edition)))

Man, they turned a good game into shit. What a bunch of assholes.

As a fan oWoD I am all in favor of encouraging people to play leatherdaddy mages and anyone against it is on the wrong board.

>CofD

Why do you care about a dead gameline?

If it bothers you that much, stop playing or play an earlier edition where the writing and rules are to your liking.

God, what a hassle THAT problem was!
Good thing I was here to help you fix it.

This is how you should deal with SJWs, courtesy of the same company.

B-b-but muh degeneracy! Think of the children!
Game devs need to stop triggering me!!!11

>injecting your politics into a game about casting spells and shit
>everybody who mocks you for this is triggered

Projecting, much?

>The Village Mages

If they had proper wizard hats and beards, it'd be perfect.

WoD has always pandered to the current left leaning subculture.

And while this is clear pandering, people who manipulate reality regularly being weirdos fits.

That's pretty hot.

Is that Book of the Wyrm?

That actually makes a lot of sense.

If you're a fucking WoD wizard, why would you be bound by gender roles imposed by society?

You basically play with reality itself and reshape it to your liking, you realize everything's made up and nothing we know is true; so why would your gender identity be an exception?

Obviously.

>injecting your politics into a game about casting spells and shit
yeah haha how ridiculous this never happened before in mage or any other wod line

This just in, when you can change reality on a whim, including your own body and very identity, things like gender and sexuality become less of a big deal.

My main beef with this is that it's above a picture of them taking part in a fucking pride parade which sort of implies they really care about sexual reaction and society's views

*sexual orientation

I always liked the Tzimisce approach better: do what thou wilt and fuck what the cattle think

Thing is, wouldn't that also mean you realize that obsessing about your "gender identity" in some social justice sense is about as stupid as the "socially imposed gender binary" itself? A truly woke-ass person, which is what a Mage is definitionally, wouldn't give a flying fuck either way. They wouldn't need to "reflect" on their gender shit.

The thing with CofD Mage is that it's all about symbolism and there is inherently sybolism in things like sexuality and gender. So for the purpose of learning or perhaps for more personal reasons an individual mage would care about sex or gender but mages as a whole don't give a flying fuck either way.

oh the picture's atrocious. I get what they were going for but it comes on way too strong.

oh no the sjw boogieman is coming to steal my rpg books so i can't play anymore

grow up

because money. Plus, sjws tend to fuck off the moment they get what they want, WoD has done this allredy, make something full sjw, sjws fuck off, they retcon it