How would he fare in the Grim Darkness of the Future?

How would he fare in the Grim Darkness of the Future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bICFZ28pXAw#t=1m30s
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Be'lakor
youtu.be/_rJ8OhLSrD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad

The dark future that is Aku!? Pretty damn good.

Considering there is ONE FUCKING THING IN THE UNIVERSE that can kill him, I imagine that he would do pretty well.

>Near ominpotent.
>Harmable only by only sacred weapon.
>Timeportals.
>Able to spacefare with speed of light without warp.
>Magic.
>Shapeshifting.
>Necromancy.
>Dreaming about future, sometimes.

He would do pretty great.

First post dumbest post.

This guy knows what's up. Aku IS the darkness of the future.

Nope

Not one thing

He could probablybecome a local threat, enslave over a few star systems.

Doubt he could become a major player though, there are just too many magical entities.

>Daemons
>Eldar
>Human Psykers

first poster here

At least a bumped the thread....

FOOLISH EMPEROR

Heresy

What would happen if Aku got eaten by a Tyranid?

Not gonna lie I'd shit bricks

Aku is small time; how would The Black Mass fare?

Depends. Are there any purely righteous people in 40k who also wield a weapon forged from literal righteousness? Would faith in the Emprah count?

Because if not, he'd be invincible. He'd probably end up becoming a greater daemon and enslaving a few dozen planets.

This guy got it.

Tyranid burst opens 2 seconds later.

Akunids

Tyranids with GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS! is what would happen.

>of the Future?
He's already there.

Poor Tyranid

I seem to recall that the way most of Aku's robots work is that he pours a little bit of himself into them.

Pretty sure that if Aku got eaten by a Tyrannid, then the Tyrannids start being absorbed/corrupted by Aku.

>Long ago on a distant planet, I, Aku, the shape shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish librarian wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.

>Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in the warp, and flung him into the grim darkness of the far future where my heresy is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.

There you go, fixed it.

He's also a toenail clipping from the Ultimate Evil, which was able to corrupt actual gods unless there was another god around to lop the tentacle off in time

youtube.com/watch?v=bICFZ28pXAw#t=1m30s

Now I really want to see a 40k story with Akunids and Jack as a Lost Primarch in the 'Nids home Galaxy. Shit would be epic.

Too bad we don't do that anymore.

Long ago in a distant land, I, M'kar, the shape-shifting Master of Chaos, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Grey Knight warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in space and flung him into the Warp, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to real-space, and undo the evil that is Chaos!

From 5th Element?

Aku is a sliver of what he used to be after his space battle with the three gods. As such, while normal mortals can't stand up to him, anything remotely divine seems to curb stomp him. Pic related are just GUARDIANS made by a Goddess, and they've been holding back Aku for centuries.

Considering half of 40K seems to be under the influence of one dark god or another, I think Aku would have a pretty hard time

Wouldn't the Chaos gods LOVE Aku? Well as far as they can "love"

If the other Chaos Gods can't corrupt the Nids I don't see why Aku would be able to.

Technically he's the offshot dumbed down spawn of what can be seen as a fucking Elder Evil/Great Old one that took like what? 4 greater deities to kill? I'd say he's be up there with whatever the fuck the Tyranids are fervently making the way for.

Tzeentch like the fanboy he is, modelled a human to computer intelligence into a Nyralathotep rip-off, so it's probable he'd take up Aku.

If I recall Aku did that thing where he drained a planet of it's resources effotlessly, then there's his bizzare tree indestructible things he makes

Khorn probably wouldn't like him. Too much magic, too much getting beaten over and over by a dude in a diaper.

For the others it's a toss-up. They might see him as a threat to his power base, but he's got enough charisma that he might be able to turn them around.

Not very well i'm afraid.

The Emperor Protects.

seems like he's on the same level as your average Demon Prince, but with independence from control of a chaos god, so moderately well, I guess.

I would probably say high end greater daemon.
He is immune to all non-magical damage.

I think most of it is because Aku is actually a really shitty fighter. He relies on the fact that he's basically unkillable and has a bunch of esoteric powers, but in a fight he's just not very good at using them because he rarely needs to. So against mortals that can do nothing to him, he's incredibly formidable from sheer power alone, but anything capable of leveling the playing field trips him up massively.

This was exemplified against Earth, Wind, and Fire. He was still too powerful for them to actually kill, but they had the ability to affect him and being decently skilled fighters were able to wreck him repeatedly. Meanwhile Jack was able to defeat them with skill alone.

Somebody with Aku's powerset would have the potential to do very well in 40k just because the dude has so many weird powers. It's just that Aku himself has very little actual fighting skill with which to use them.

>If the other Chaos Gods can't corrupt the Nids I don't see why Aku would be able to.

Chaos Gods use warp-shenanigans and psychic bullshit.

Aku uses his own primordial "ooze" of evil, saturated with his primal will, in order to corrupt and control his minions.

While I doubt Aku would have enough "mass" in him to control *all* the Tyranids in such a manner, he'd still be a huge problem for them: they can't harm or kill him, because they aren't righteous, and they can't eat him and absorb his strengths because he's freakin' Aku.

If they kill the "infested" bugs, Aku's fragments simply return to him. If they *don't* kill the infested bugs, they'll wreak havoc on the Tyranid armies. The only viable option? Run away.

Aku is one of the few things that would make the Tyranids go "welp, time to write *that* Hive Fleet off as a lost cause".

What if he manage to corrupt and take over the Emperha

would he be the undoing off humanity or its most glorious savior

>Able to be killed by one guy with a sword if it's a holy sword.

>Against 40k where fucking everything is holy, sacred, or blessed.

He ded tho.

Khorne doesn't care who WINS.

>WIELDING A FLAMING SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW, I TURNED HIS SON TO DARKNESS AWAKENING HIM IN THE FUTURE WHERE MY CHAOS IS LAW!
>NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS CHAOS!

>Just any holy sword

Man, you think there was nothing else holy in Jack's universe? Three powerful gods were only able to Aku back. If they could just bless something and hit him with it, they would have done it.
It's only that sword.

Any thread asking about 40k crossovers is a dumb idea, OP. Veeky Forums's 40k Fanboys will quickly denounce the abilities of said characters to the point where any God from another work is apparently killable by a guardsman with a knife.

In theory though, I know Saitama could wreck all of the 40k-verse, and it's a fair comparison because Warhammer 40k is a lame joke that's lasted too long

Three powerful gods utterly obliterated the Ultimate Evil, Aku is just a fragment they missed while they were hacking the rest of it to nothingness.

Jack's sword was just a regular old blessed sword until he had it infused with a soul later in the show.

Nigga, those weren't gods.
Those were creations of a god.

Aku is a wimp, he can't fight, his only method of combat is to take it while he thinks of a suitable spell, and it works because so little in the universe can hurt him.

However how many fucking weapons are infused with the power of the emperor, or one of the chaos gods?
The answer is a lot, and all of them should be able to hurt him, and unlike the Jack-Verse one of the Chaos gods may just fucking step in and murder him just for stepping on their fucking turf, and the nanosecond he goes up against Khorne is the moment his "Standing there taking all the hits while he thinks of a cool spell to cast" shtick stops working.

Oh wait, unless you meant the things that stopped the ultimate evil.
Yeah, that wasnt Aku they were fighting.

would probably do really fucking well, until GW got bored and sicced fucking rowboat on his ass proclaiming lolprimarchsarerighteous
if Aku was smart, which is debatable cause jack keeps handing him his ass on a silver platter and jacks main forte isn't necessarily his brains, he would fuck off to the edges of the galaxy and go inwards since the center of the galaxy is a hilariously massive clusterfuck.
or he could fuck off into the eye of terror, highjack all the chaos gods and proceed to fuck literally everybody over, really depends.

A lot of incompetent mercenaries get hired only to die shortly after.

Well to be fair, Khorne hates everything.

You guys misunderstand the sword. Yes it was forged by the gods but it isn't blessed the same way other objects are "blessed".

Jacks sword is made of goodness. Nothing figurative about that, the spirit of a righteous man was literally ripped out of him and was forged into the sword. That's way it can harm Aku, because he's a being of literal pure evil and the only thing that beats it is good. That's why the only thing that can physically harm him the sword.

I'm pretty sure some chaos gods blessing would just kinda rub of on him. Not saying they probably couldn't beat Aku but it's not as straight forward as that.

Reminder: Aku's true form was an entity that took the combined effort of all the gods in the universe to defeat.

That's not Aku though.
Aku only came into being when Jack's dad tried to poison the fragment of Ultimate Evil, he was a brainless toenail clipping until then.

>Implying Khorne isn't Aku is disguise.

Okay, so,what is Aku?

Aku is primordial evil. He's a stain from the original, pre-human evil that infected the very beginnings of the universe. He's not some pussy evil created by sapience like the Chaos Gods - Aku is the real fucking deal. He predates time and life as we know it and he was only stopped from consuming the universe upon his birth by the intervention of four creator gods. Again, not astral parasites pretending to be gods like 40K's deities, actual, functionally omnipotent deities.

But most importantly, only the power of true righteousness and good can hurt him. Which means that absolutely nothing in 40K has the ability to cause him harm.

So yeah Aku would fucking dominate.

>living saints

I still hold Girlyman would end being Fiated as good enough to slap his shit, then bullshit would go down.

The deities of 40K are mostly evil or dark grey

Might be good enough to do it, but remember the Imperium are not the good guys of the setting. (protip: there really aren't any "good guys")

>Living Saints
>Blessed by some schizo asshole corpse on a golden port-a-potty
>Either comparable to literal, omnipotent creators or their creations
>Either actually embodying good and righteousness

Honestly, St Celestine is doing a pretty good job of embodying it. To a degree where she's feeling a bit out of place in 40k with how friendly and reasonable and kind she's being. She helped a psyker who said she should be executed for being a witch when they needed it and has seemed pretty constantly compassionate to non-chaos people.

>Implying they represent Good in any sort of fashion.

Calling one self saintly or righteous, while doing exactly not anything saintly or righteous, doesn't magically make one saintly or righteous.

That may very well be true but she doesn't carry a weapon that is literally made of good and righteousness.

That might actually be Aku. When Jack's dad fired the arrow into the pit, he said he had been "freed", not born or something similar.

that assumes he can't gain "mass" through corruption. which is entirely possible, we've just never had a chance to see it happen. Often times with this kind of thing once it's corrupted it just becomes more of the same thing, like in 2E's Birthright Campaign, Azrai's bloodline corrupts all other divine bloodlines into being more of Azrai's bloodline. which at the end of the campaign (in a bad end) is supposed to be all drawn back into the reforming Azrai. making him more powerful than he ever was before.

I said the power of true righteousness and good. Not the power of a genocidal warlord psyker focused through a bloodthirsty zealot.

If GW wrote it, sure.

He ruled the galaxy for thousands of years and never once thought to eat his way back to full Ultimate Evil size?

Pretty sure he's stuck as-is.

Yeah. Her weapon is the emperor's wrath made incarnate. Might be righteous but I'd not call it good.

The girl does a better job of being a good person than her boss ever did.

He grew from a speck to an all encompassing evil that will cover the world. It's a matter of timescales, I suppose.

I'm pretty sure its implied he's stupidly fucking powerful. A couple of times it's said he has consumed the resources of entire worlds. Also consider how stupendously massive his robot armies must be to take over the galaxy and then consider there's a fragment of him in every single one. He just seems weak because he's always fighting Jack, the only person who can kill him.

He's a speck relative to the Ultimate Evil, he still hit the Earth hard enough to kill the dinosaurs and left a towering pillar of Evil in the crater.

I don't think most of the righteous Imperial people would be able to harm him, because it seems to require a more traditional view of morally 'good' for it to work, rather than 'the ends justify the means' kind of moral pragmatism the Imperium normally employs.

Yeah, the sort of people who'd have a chance imo:

>Lamentors
>Salamanders
>Order of the Argent Shroud (Considering the notable traits for them are 'Altruism' and 'Selfless heroism')
>St Celestine
>Some Ogruns

It's a rather short list.

Don't forget they also need the FOOLISH SAMURAI'S MAGIC SWORD, which is literally forged from the good and righteousness of a good and righteous man

>some Ogruns

I'm just imagining one of those big dumbasses just sitting on Aku's back while grinding his face into the dirt like a schoolyard bully.

>>Some Ogruns
Specifically Gav Smith

Aku seems more like Tnzeetch.

Oh yeah. I was just talking about moral calibre, not 'Has the sword'.

I honestly think not even they come close to having a chance. All those guys are more paragons of xenophobia and ignorance than good. The nicest Lamenter is still 100% ready and willing to wipe out billions of harmless primitive xenos simply because they're not human.

You know who comes the closest to actually being 'good' in 40K? Ciaphas Cain. That one surprisingly chill Eldar chick from Path of the Seer. Prince Yriel. Kal Jericho. Ephrael Stern MAYBE. Kyganil.

The pool is Aku, but the great black shit in the sky is not. Aku is a very very small portion, a tentacle-tip, of the great evil in the void.

The tiny shard that fell to earth was freed from its primordial state, and manifested itself in a form Jack's father could understand.

Yes, Aku runs the planet, but aside from a few travels (the lion-men, et al), seems to pretty much stay on his planet. He's pure evil, yes, but he's not big-time.

He's taken over multiple planets.

I'm assuming the only thing stopping his universal dominance in SJ is the rate at which his armies can expand.

>All those guys are more paragons of xenophobia

St Celestine is basically the entire reason the Imperium is considering allying with the Xenos, as she's willing to team up with them.

She still considers them unclean and fit for purging, though.

She's just not an idiot and is willing to make an alliance of convenience. Just like the Imperium has done during other Black Crusades.

>He's taken over multiple planets.
[citation needed]

He'd be that wimpy minor Chaos God that the others bully constantly but can't bear to depart with because he's useful as a being of pure evil to corrupt others.

You can see proof of it in the alantis episode, those sapient space anemones were asking to live in earth's ocean because Aku destroyed theirs. So Aku said sure, as long as they get Jack for him

There's a shit-tonne of aliens on Earth and they had to come from somewhere.
The lion people and the Star Wars fairies have canon homeworlds, though I forget if it was Aku invading the latter or someone else

I'm SO glad this is relevant again. I was talking to Veeky Forums about an ending to samurai jack 5 years back believing it was a pipe dream. God i'm glad i was wrong.

Literally stated in the second episode, when the Future Dogs explain that, unsatisfied with pilfering Earth's riches, Aku sent his legions into space to take over new worlds.

This is why Earth is a travel/business hub for a mishmash of different alien races. It's the center of Aku's empire.

Does jack ever end up on different planets, or is the world just bigger with weirder shit like fart dragons?

Series ended inconclusively because reasons. Never got the proper ending, though recent happenings have fucking HAPPENINGED, so we're getting one against all odds.

He got into space once but never left orbit

That gonna be fun. Because it may be one of the few things that can spurn Hive Mind to full action mode. Because Chaos Gods and all other things in the galaxy don't seem to appear even as blips on its radar.

More like,

>Long ago on a distant world, I- M'Kar -shapeshifting Daemon of Tzeentch, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.
>But, a foolish Grey Knight warrior, wielding the Titan Sword, stepped forth to oppose me.
>Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in the warp and flung him into the Immaterium, where my evil is Law.
>Now the fool seeks to return the materium, and undo the Evil that is CHAOS.

This is a good question, but I have another.
How would the 40k races do in bloodbowl?

I think tyranids would do well as they all start with claws.

Not bad, user. Not bad at all.

Aku is pretty much equal with this guy; stronger than everything but the chaos gods but something they aren't able/willing to kill.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Be'lakor

He could do whatever he wants to, the shogun of sorrow isn't tied to the warp and doesn't have any of the weaknesses that daemon hunters rely on while being much much stronger than any greater daemon. Can't banish him back there and sorcery does jack shit.

He can raise armies of undead, grow to mountain size and eyebeam entire cities to ash, control the weather, control the earth, travel at light speed through space, etc. He has more powers than superman.

youtu.be/_rJ8OhLSrD0

So he stole the oceans off of a planet in another galaxy 'cause they had some nice stuff in them. Man, what a dick!