>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many jumps are required to hassle the Hoff and survive?

I am so down.

Jumpers!
In what setting were you the happiest? What about the jump that made you miserable?

>Hoff In Space
The name of the movie is Star Crash, and it came out the year after Star Wars.

Let the brawl continue freinds

So that happened.

Anyways, Contract and Advent Deck section is done. If any are missing, they're being reserved for the 'Survive' section in Act 2. How they work post-jump will be in errata later on. Though I think it might be easier if I just put them in the descriptions here. What do yall think?

All of them.

Hoff is the True Final Boss of Jump-Chain.

I was the most happy in Undertale, and the most miserable in SMT.

No, fuck the last thread.

Lets just pretend none of it happened.

Looks good to me, Heavens.

Posting to get a bit more feedback.

Hello. It is me, the shitposter. Please direct all complaints, concerns, or opinions related to thread quality here.

I will not be addressing any of them, because I am a shitposter.

Do you personally know someone who knows of jumpchain irl ?

Most miserable Heisei part 1, Most happy bride stories

It was funny though

Otoyomegatari. Happy times.
SCP. Less happy. Much less.

Huh, yes. We require more of the Hoff.

Do we have a jump where we could meet him yet?

I agree with this sentiment.

...but still cannot resist mentioning pic related.

I like this.

>Star Crash
Less Hoff in this one, but just as much camp.

Pretty stylish and cool. The simplicity of the ability fits Gilgamesh.

I told my buddy about it. I figured it would get him to do some writing.

I may have made a mistake. Like having autism.

So we have something to talk about, here's a small teaser for that April Fools Jump I've mentioned a few times.

Kung Fury has a car with an A.I. of him i think.

>False equivalence, mairo doesn't get rewarded with gifts to shove up a furry waifus ass. Mario isn't entirely about saving furry waifus to fuck them.
I mean honestly, I assuming anyone who goes through what Mario does to rescue the Princess is expecting to get laid, or they would have went "Screw you guys, I'm going home." Ditto every fairy tail with rescued princesses ever. If they can be G rated, so can a Towers Girls Jump.
Just, you know, don't include dildos for CP, or some weird blatantly sicko perk.
That is what I meant by not assuming mandatory lewdness.

>hurr durr BEES CANT FLY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two jumpmakers dropped their claims, that isn't fun.

I was looking forward to both Justice League and Teenage Robot. Sob.

Bodacious Babes

Looks great Bro.

The thrilling aftermath of the previous scene.

Oh my, now I just have to say that's an amazingly bodacious one.

Even compared to your usual exquisite taste.

Then make it yourself user, Ascend where the weak name fags failed.

Is that Phyrra? Looks like her.

If S:TAS user is here I would like to point out that DCAU Kryptonians don't have frost breath. They do have super breath though, which is the same thing without the ice.

I dont understand, did he write something autistic or did he thought you were autistic?

My sister. She wants to do a shared chain but our styles are too different. We keep arguing and postponing and haven't gotten past Pokémon yet.

Hey now, not like those jumps are gone forever. Dropping the claim can only be a good thing if it was never going to be done otherwise anyway. Sometimes people lose interest or realize they have no idea how to approach it. Admitting they probably won't get it done and passing on the torch is preferable to the alternative.

You could just do a "minimal contact" shared chain, where you each do a chain standalone and then show each other what you've got to see if there are overlaps.

>he thought you were autistic
That. Granted, it's not the first time. And it won't be the last, so whatever

One of the might not. Assuming what happens.

So I guess this means we can actually get decent jumps for Valkyrie Profile and FFVI now. Last thread was a net gain, admittedly.

Right, so I've gained some motivation and inspiration recently, and I'm going to try and work on DDS part 2 and get as much done as possible before I burn out again. So, you all will probably be seeing some WIPs fairly soon.

Before I do that, however, I've got something I'd like some advice on. The Drop-In 400cp perk is supposed to be based on how you can gain powers from certain characters in the final dungeon of DDS part 2 if you've met the requirements for them. Specifically, you gain one ability they had while alive. Now I'm trying to figure out how to balance this, given the rather unique circumstances here. One was an ally that was driven berserk and then mercy killed, another was an enemy that the heroes fought and later killed, and another was yet another enemy, who was killed by the previous enemy. All of them ended up supporting the heroes in the final level, though, which is why they gave the protagonists their powers. So, first of all, circumstances are important here, and then there's also what abilities they can give, because they only gave one really good though not game breaking or necessary to win ability. I think something like gaining a single power from a dead ally/enemy turned ally would work, with certain limits of course, but do any of you guys have any ideas?

Here's a tip: Do a dual-chain, each making a build, then flip a coin and the winner picks the next jump. Then alternate off jump choices, no veto. Keeps things moving along.

Considering the eye color and clothes are different, she's got hoop earrings, and even the hair style is a little different... Probably not?

user, I think he's asking if the other pic is Phyrra. His pic is Salem.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Maybe you can work on Bayonetta too, since you seem so eager to take a crack at those jumps. Go on now, you can do it. You're such a good volunteer.

I have a potato chain with my younger brother. It hasn't gotten all that far at this point.

Alright, guys. So here's the blacklist. All of these people are at least partially responsible for allowing the events that drove off two jumpmakers:

>Towergirlanon
>KonataAnon
>Valeria
>Worm_user
>NikaMoth
>BodaciousBabes user
>some IRCfags

And probably a few more. We need to take a stand and demonstrate that lewd jumps are not acceptable by ousting them from the thread.

...Yes, I was talking about the other pic too. It was quite obvious the second pic's Salem.

yay
happiest might have been Teen Titans although I'm usually pretty happy anyway
most miserable was... maybe Geneforge

Hey brother, I've got my elbow all revved up but no heels to drop it on. What do I do?

This... this is some next level stupid right here. 6/10, forced me to respond.

muh airplane aviation

Awesome! I love your jumps.

...Unfortunately, I know next to nothing of DDS.

Bodacious Babes

Huh. For some reason, the other pic looked like Phyrra, so I was a little confused by what you were saying. My bad.

Nobody is forcing you to click and type, that was your decision. That being said, it's some pretty sub par bait. I'd rate it more like a 2/10

>Towergirlanon
Needs to shut up

>KonataAnon
>Valeria
>Worm_user
>NikaMoth
>BodaciousBabes user
Hell no these guys are fun, especially best Worm.

>some IRCfags
That is a meaningless designation.

I know it is bait but I did respond, so good bait user.

He's obviously a shitposter, but he does kinda have a point when you were going all in to support it.

>Needs to shut up
desu he reminds of of SJ chan, who wouldn't shut up even after people yelled at her a lot. It's the whole "I will persist in being stupid no matter what anyone says or what anyone does to try and help me."

Bodacious Babes

Thing is one of the furthest things from Bodacious Babes

>He's obviously a shitposter, but he does kinda have a point when you were going all in to support it.

And he isn't me

I wish him the best and hope that he wasn't all talk, and that he eventually delivers a quality Jump, even though it will likely receive very little appreciation.

>People are stealing your gimmick
Shit, weird.

I wish he'd go and do that on QQ instead of insisting on butting heads with people here. most of the people who would jump it are already over there regardless.

>The Bee Movie jump but every time they say "bee" you have to do another jump

I wish we had a lewd alternative that wasn't a forum.

I think this may have been because somebody tried to pull a bancho and flex /jc/ muscles over in Towergirl's thread, which is a pretty stupid idea considering /jc/ is known as the trash bin of Veeky Forums. If /jc/ showed up in 40k threads and started throwing their weight around they'd probably get some people willing to fuck around with them and act obstinate too.

Start another thread in Veeky Forums or /d/.

Bodacious Babes

But I did support the gauntlet he was making I left that part out of my post

Bodacious Babes

Others were doing it for a while I don't usually care except when they post Un-Bodacious Babes and try to pass them off as Bodacious Babes

Catastrophe stands out as a really comfy fun jump for me.
The Gamer was a rather miserable time. Productive, but miserable.

Yay!

I'm looking at their thread, and it looks like the jumpmaker went over there to talk it up, someone went over there to complain at him. So he started it.

But now it's beyond that, because they're actually bragging about raiding us in the bottom of the towergirls thread.

A thread on Veeky Forums would get deleted in a heartbeat.

>/jc/ is known as the trash bin of Veeky Forums.
Because it is. This entire thread needs to be purged, and SoAnon should have asked Brutus to just wipe the whole fucking drive.

>I did support it
Then you being a problem persists.

>We need to take a stand and demonstrate that lewd jumps are not acceptable by ousting them from the thread.
1. Spyro did not say why he dropped his claims, and in fact said it was a bad time to say it. So it is unrelated thread happenings.
2. The Towergirls Generic Rescue The Princess WIP posded last thread was kept at strictly G levels of Lewdness.
3. The only one responsible for SoAnon trying to "Take back all my balls and go home with them" is SoAnon.
4. Your solution is to drive off all the jumpmakers, including Worm_user. Really?

Can you guys just stay in your containment thread and not bring your drama in other peoples threads?
Thanks.

Stop trying to start an interthread war

1. You're responding to bait.

2. Your argument still ignores that it's the SETTING not your jump, that decides if it breaks the rules.

The more you post these pictures the more I'm reminded of how that setting's jump is complete shit.

>Catastrophe stands out as a really comfy fun jump for me.
We need more comfy.

>The Gamer was a rather miserable time. Productive, but miserable.
Did you get the Gamer power and turn yourself into grind bot?

I'm not. I'm pointing out how one already happened.

No.

I do too user, I really liked the way it was turning out. Hope he doesn't take last thread to heart, because then me and you and the others who showed support can show our appreciation.

There's a dedicated guy who regularly shitposts in this general to drive off content creators and ruin any reasonable discussion. He attempted to start interthread drama between /jc/ and /cyoag/ a couple months ago, but fucked up because he didn't consider that they have much thicker skin than /jc/ and they pretty much just laughed in his face about it. The original person shitposting in your general was probably him.

>Hope he doesn't take last thread to heart
So you're hoping he ignores how many people he pissed off and how much damage he caused?

This is probably bait though.

The red head is Bellows who can be found in the Gargantia jump which has other ladies as well.

Reminder that it was the jumpmaker who first brought up the jump in the towergirls thread.

What setting?

>The Towergirls Generic Rescue The Princess WIP posded last thread was kept at strictly G levels of Lewdness
Doesn't
matter
at all what don't you fucking understand retard.

He's intentionally ignoring it. He's autistic.

If the jumpmaker went over there soliciting resources, it's up to the anons over in Towergirls to determine whether they want to accept him, and knowing them, they probably had no issues with it at all. The problem wasn't that Towergirls user was making the jump, it was that Towergirls user was trying to get the jump on the main drive. If all he does is make the jump and give it to /twgg/, no one gives a fuck because that's interboard politics, and /jc/ doesn't own the jump template. Fact of the matter is, the argument was already had here, and instead of letting anyone move on, the guy hounded Towergirls user to somewhere that /jc/ has no authority. In some ways this is worse than classic bancho at parliament.

The guy that chased him over there was just spewing out vitriol, which I suppose is the norm for /jc/, but going to somebody's back yard to take a shit in their face generally isn't going to endear you to anyone, especially when half of his arguments blatantly ignore /twgg/'s requests for him to fuck off back to /jc/. Suddenly he became the annoying bancho who refuses to go away because everybody needs to know about /jc/'s rules. Heck if they actually went through with the raid, I'd consider it getting off lucky. This is tame compared to what other boards like Veeky Forums or /pol/ would try to do if you go around starting shit.

Hey, guys. I know that was some pretty great bait he posted, but can you please not start last thread's argument in this one? Thanks.

Alright, but the issue is that he WAS, despite being told of all the alternatives.

>Then you being a problem persists.

Bodacious Babes

Eh

>The more you post these pictures the more I'm reminded of how that setting's jump is complete shit.

Bodacious Babes

No u

>What setting?

Bodacious Babes

Binbonogami

Binbougami Ga. That guy is shitposting because it's a Jump Red made, so it must be bad.

Nah. I mean, yeah, I was a grindbot for a while, but that wasn't why.

Can you just leave Dirge? Fuck off already.

>two jumpmakers
Those two jumpmakers where dramawhores in the making. So fuck off. Taking some shitty overinflated CYOA chain too fucking seriously.
I'm more worried about the fact that it's SO EASY to drive them out. Like really easy. And how they where so quick to just turn on everyone in a bout of impotent nerd rage. When in reality their opinions should have very little weight on anything. Especially on a community driven endeavor where people donate their time to create a collective whole.

Perhaps it's just me but when I make a jump I consider it a donation of my time. The work I make once uploaded to the drive isn't so much "mine" anymore as more of a personal investment to the public. While I have control of my work to a degree. Ultimately it should be up to the thread/community to decide its ultimate fate.

I feel that guy last thread overstepped his place. He is but an user with a temporary name. Not an investor of some huge major corporation with all the legal tape that it involves.

I can't help but feel that this will set up to something really nasty in the future should this butthurt jumpmaker got his wish.

There is literally nothing you can say about this, if a person chooses to make a cyoa for another general, that's up to him, and up to him to dedicate resources, time, and energy into the venture. If I wanted to, I could go and make a jump for Velocity: the Wind in Your Hair, the only thing that might even be mildly offensive would be that I use the term jump instead of cyoa. The argument had better grounds when it was held here in /jc/ and not there in /twgg/, because here at least you're arguing over why it should or shouldn't be accepted to the drive.

Ah, see I thought it was Durara and was wondering why someone was trashing a jump we don't even have.

I like your jumps. That is all.

Right, here's the first WIP. Advice and ideas are appreciated.

Nobody cares about your opinion, Timmy.