Juj me fags. I'm ultrapoor and I know I wont get any good advice

Juj me fags. I'm ultrapoor and I know I wont get any good advice

>MANA

>diversifying $200

What's the point in diversifying $200?

you need to do your own research and not literally buy meme coins

This is what I mean I feel like I'm talking with a woman. I'm poor and only investing what I can. How do I do better?

Should I put it all in? Figured diversifying was safer. Also have 200 in blue chips

Go all in a low market cap coin with a good project and wait a while.

If you want to be safe, invest in something else than crypto. Might as well all in with 200. May I suggest a couple ChainLink

Might aswell go all in chainlink and pray to moneybelly

bump for op. Poorfag here.

bump too. is pumping in to ltc and req a good choice for a poorfag?

Honestly what's the deal with link. Half the people here are shilling it and the other half is against it.
Who's the jews

The people shilling it are the exact same who shit on it too. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

just ltc is a safe bet, put it in one coin, but one thats in the top 5 one, preferably while its in a negative so its more likely to go up right away, like ltc is.

>Welcome to Veeky Forums.
zoom in retard

They're trying to take your only bit of cash, it might do something one day, but wait until you have more then put some in and forget about it.

>REQ
>ADA

It's a good start. You've got solid growth coins here. You just need more capital in play to make a difference.

>50$ in Bitcoin

Put all in Req

with only $200, ill just go all in req

Think you can you out poor me faggot?

Is it wrong to take pride in being the poorest?

If you’re investing that’s different from trading. Read some of the coins white papers and find one that you like and you think would do good. Basically research it. Then just put money in one and don’t touch it. If it’s investment you should buy in when it’s low, but a couple cents won’t matter as long as you don’t buy at ATH. I invested 400 into req and it made me 1000 dollars so far By not touching it

1. Buy a coin way ahead of the game that's cheap. (If it's on the news, it's too late)
2. Create a coin, and shill it till it makes it
3.Use faucets
4.Buy and Sell Ethereum/other constantly increasing coin a bunch of times for minuscule gains
5. Go all in on the coin dropping the most or at rock bottom and wait for a major rise or correction
6. Drop money into 1 of every coin and walk away for X amount of years assuming the markets increases exponentially a ton.

>do your own research and not literally buy meme coins

>Not paying attention to the coins that are the most successful and examining their patterns to judge which coin will follow suit in rising next

How well did your plan work out?

Buy xdn and hold
Norman's will pump it when they see how cheap it is.
Project is undervalued with a lot of potential

Holy fuck you're poor. I use more than your portfolio daily on just transactions fees.

I started out with similar six months ago now im up to about 4k. wish you the breast op.. just hodl.

The catch there is I never actually spent any fiat money on any of this. I just used faucets and am trying to work my way up. Probably why I'm still at the bottom, but the technical unregulated gains without any sort of identification verification are neat.

reminds me of when i was an underage poker player and hustled freerolls (free entry tournaments with tiny prices) to spin up like $100.

How well did it work out for you in the long run?

Dude I pay ten times that a day in margin funding costs.

Go all in on something like ETN. No sense in diversifying. You need to all or nothing