1st line on the 1st page of the Codex Astartes

>1st line on the 1st page of the Codex Astartes
>"Always wear your helmet."
>wears his helmet

Is Roboute the smartest Primarch?

>All that gold and that fucking sword
ya blew it

Say what you want but I actually like the Armor Design, it's more fitting for a demigod monster human than just upscaled Marine Armor.

well, he IS the Emperors Heir apparent.

people may not like it, in fact I don't like it, but I could see them actually killing off the Emp and making Roboute the new Emperor.

his armour is kind of dissapointment after radicalous shit they came with

like you know, powerarmour armoured in terminator armour inside super powered armour with a coat of more power armour.

I could see them killing off Emps and leaving him in the role of 'God' rather than 'God Emperor'.

If the Emperor meant Astartes to wear helmets he wouldn't have given them the ability to spit acid.

yeah but those are basically just slabs of metal and pistons on top of pistons and slabs of metal.

this new thing is practically artificer high end mechanicus stuff. As in it allows a Primarch to make use of his inherent superior speed and strenght.

Better?

Smartest Primarch?
No but close.
Smartest Primarch Alpharius/Omegon
Two heads are better than one!

>just as planned

>grafting a man to a manlet
You go too far, Fabius.

Now it only sorta kinda looks like a 1K Son instead of straight up being one.

make the fire sword blue hot desu

oh shit nigga

No way, fag. That's the Burning Blade, literally the Emperor's own, and that paint scheme is directly inspired by the most famous image of the heresy, the one is cropped from. That sword scheme is perfect and iconic for what it is.

It will be better when he puts down that faggy witch blade and picks up a fucking gladius.

>The Emperor's own sword
>a faggy witch blade
I don't have a reaction that captures my response for THIS AMOUNT OF FUCKING HERESY I'M SEEING RIGHT HERE

He wrote the damn book, of course HE follows it, that's not "smart", it's just consistent.

sp00ked

>Faggy witch Blade
>Literally tge Emperor's Sword
user, are you aware that you're a heretic?

>baitstika

so much gold makes him look like he's part of the second company

hes the fucking primarch, he can wear as much gold as he pleases.

Differentiating it from standard Marine armour a bit is all well and good, but I'd imagine a Primarch's armour showing a little more restraint than the filigree clusterfuck that the plastic model turned out to be. The kit's a fine example of just cramming in detail after detail without regard to the overall composition, whereas I'd think a Primarch's armour should look more like a (good) piece of art.

GW likes to throw so much gold on their UM heroes that they often look Second Company anyway, even when they're not. The 6th company Captain build from the old How to Paint Space Marines book was like that.

A Primarch's skull is probably stronger than any helmet desu.

Not to mention the most common fallback for helmetless marines, the Iron Halo.

In 'Unremembered Empire', some Alpha Legion infiltrators dressed as Ultramarine veterans riddle an unarmored, robe-wearing Guilliman with bolter rounds. He naturally kills them all, but was said to be extremely fortunate to not have been hit in the head. Else he'd be dead.

Which means... WEAR YOUR DAMN HELMET, PRIMARCHS. A bolter can still kill with a head shot. Guess he learned.

he also wears the scar of void exposure on his cheek.

At this point, he should have just grabbed a dead guy's helmet to slap on his head. Since he stayed out in space, for like two hours without a helmet.

BECAUSE MAGIC.

they won't fit on his head.

>Is Roboute the smartest Primarch?
I hope, because if so, then I feel sorry for him when he realizes that his beloved Ultramar following the book of Lorgar.

And? Primarchs do ludicrous things even without chaos.

I was wondering about that lil nozzle on his bolter arm. Isn't that pilot light for flamers?

Does he preheat bolter shots?

What will be his reaction when finds out the empire religion is based on Lorgar old book? I can't see him being ok with that since he hates Lorgar.
Speaking of l, which of the chaos Primarchs that remain post HH does he hates the most?
Is it Lorgar for what he did during the HH or Fulgrim for being the reason he was in stasis for thousands on years?

looks like a grip to me, perhaps for precision shots?

You wouldn't hold it like that.

If someone has an arm cannon, they are gonna grab their forearm nearer to the elbow like Megaman does.

He saw Sicarus and wanted to imitate him

seeing how Lorgar fucked up his legion the most, and how he went on to fuck Ultramar, I would say it isn't not him he hates the most. Angron did it just kinda for whatever, but Lorgar did it out of pure malice.

Would actually be kinda nice to see Roboute going after Lorgar .

cypher's plasma pistol has a similar detail

it could mean any number of things, potentially it's got a better AP, like calgar's fistguns

>but Lorgar did it out of pure malice.
Lolwut? Actually Lorgar totally forgives Guilliman during the HH and have no pleasure to fight against him, he just doing it for military needs, while Rob acting like crybaby (like beta crybaby since he didn't even dared to fight with Night Haunter afte he tortured and killed his mother).

>which of the chaos Primarchs that remain post HH does he hates the most?
He's not the sort of guy to get obsessed with personal vendettas. That was pretty much the difference between him and Dorn.

This. For Dorn, the autism was all personal

For Guilliman, it's all about the state. He's a Roman republic era style stoic.

reading comprehension? Lorgar destroyed Ultramar to cause destruction for his new Chaos Overlords and talked about the symphony of pain during the entire Ultramar Arc right up until he caused the ruinstorm, meanwhile Roboute still had hopes to make peace with the traitors.

Angron on the other hand was just a straight up retard so Roboute had no hard feelings for him doing what Lorgar told him to.

>Lorgar destroyed Ultramar to cause destruction for his new Chaos Overlords
Wrong, after begginning he lost all his hate to Roboute, he even starts sending most crazy anti-smurfs Bearers in suicidal missions on Calth.

>Angron did it just kinda for whateve
That book was such a cash grab and contradictory.
Angron was supposed to be with abaddon whilst Lorgar went to ultramar to delay Robute Gulliman.

All they did was just empower rowboat moar, I mean three, three fucking primarchs went up against his legion and the all got BTFO...

fucking ADB fucked things up, edgy bitch.

So what is Marneus Calgar gonna do now? chill?

Be number two like all chapter masters did during legion time.

>Chapter master
>Legion times

user...

You forgot who Marius Gage was.

This, when did Girlyman turn to Tzeentch? That is some straight up Thousand Sons shit.

This is heresy

They had Chapter Masters then, they were just different things.

Normal space marines can withstand temporary void exposure, It's not a stretch that primarchs have better protection, or can simply tough it out.

Remember the only reason humans can't survive vaccum is because we've spent our entire development in 1 g and 1 atm; It's rather easy if you have magic-level gene engineering and implantation tech to correct an 1 atm pressure gradient.

It's retarded that Russ doesn't come with his helmet, when we know he had one and even have a model for it, as worn by Ulrik the Slayer.

At /hhg/ some user used the IW Contemptor helmet to give Perturabo a helmet. Looked nice.

I'd go for a very dark blue, could make a nice contrast

>suicidal missions on Calth

Calth only became a "suicide mission" after Lorgar pulled a "I was intending to lose half my legion on Calth without getting rid of the Ultramarines" bullshit.

Correction, it's the Death Guard contemptor helmet.

It's worth noting that the armour Guilliman is wearing isn't his original armour. It's something Belisarius Cawl gave him to keep him alive. Not sure exactly where it's from.

be the happiest chapter master in the galaxy
>Primarch returning during your reign
what a time to be alive

>Not sure exactly where it's from.
it's the thing cawl is dragging around with him, presumably what he's spent the past 9k years designing

Will Corax come back?

Give love to BirdChapter

Does that mean that at some point Humanity will have evolved/been modified enough to survive vacuum unprotected?

>Will Corax come back?
nevermore

Is GW planning on putting out any more non-demonic primarchs?
I'm totally cool with Guilliman coming back, but any other primarch would be overkill.

Russ is likely gonna make a return.

>dreadnought sized wulfen
>yay...?

disagree. feel like there's room for maybe a few other primarchs. like 3 at most. only because the setting has like, what, 4 daemon primarchs runnign around?

(i mean, they are probably doing fuck all, but if they add more loyalists, daemon primarchs might start doing shit)

though i think it'd be cooler if other factions started getting a new HQ unit or big guy unit of sorts in an attempt to counter/deter the loyalist primarchs

They do sorta need to give other factions something on the sort of scale of a Primarch.

Seems very likely. He will probably beat up Magnus, take back the hokus pokus of Fenris and restore the planet to its former glory.

Fulrgim may or may not have been seen on a planet destroyed by EC with Sonic titans, led by Lucius, in Fracture of Biel Tan. So maybe Demonic Fulgrim soon?

I guess the biggest concern when surviving in a vacuum would be the lack of oxygen and the fact that all exposed fluids will start to evaporate (like the moisture in your eyes and mouth). I think the space marines got that covered with that one geneseed implant that modifies their sweat. As far as the oxygen is concerened I could imagine an implanted "organic oxygen tank" of some sort (which could just be a big bladder filled with hemoglobin where blood can flow through to pick up the stored oxygen).

Primarch bowl get hype.

>Hating the Emperors sword

What are you? Some sort of nerd?

He'll show up whenever GW decide to do a big cross-game slaanesh release, like they recently did with tzeentch.

Nurgle or khorne is more likely, though, since they need considerably less to be complete lines.

Why does he have a small hand ?

legions had chapter masters, they were just lead by the legion

I want to see magnus be forgiven by his still living brothers
I want him and russ to hug it out
I want magnus,rowboat, and russ to go on a grand crusade to slslaught fulgrim

Yeah that's what I think. I think it'd be cool if we got some half-savage ork warboss that's mutated and gotten fuck hueg (i know they have some sort of "never stops growing until they die" thing in their race, but they never seem to show it that well - an ogryn sized warboss would be cool actually i'm gonna think of some anti-primarch units for other races rn.)

I'm a stickler for Ultramarine company colors, but wouldn't Bobby's armor correspond to Legion Ultramarines being gold?

>when people open their mouths without knowing what they're talking about

Orks
>warboss born on high gravity planet and is huge cause of it (similar to ogryns)
Tau
>shooting and melee focused tau battlesuit?
>tau r tfw2intlljunt and make an AI battlesuit designed of rfighting primarchs and taking no casualties if they lose???
>bigger riptide????
Necrons
>a C'tan/stargod or whatever they are called
AdMech
>fancier looking castellax type of thing
Tyranids
>a more evolved tyranid, sized between hive-tyrant and broodlord. heavy emphasis on it being more evolved and having lots of carapace on it
GK (not rly needed but lol)
>A HQ dreadknight unit, a grand master librarian in a dreadknight or something absolutely ridiculous
Imperial guard/militarum tempestus
>bring back Sly Marbo

>>bring back Sly Marbo
IG OP, pls nerf

>daemon primarch police officer tries to shave Sly Marbo's face
>goes apeshit, kills 20 or so chaos warriors in full power armour while bare handed
>runs into the warp the madman
>daemon primarch police follows, brings his legion with him
>Sly Marbo destroys an entire chaos legion almost single handedly

HUMANITY FUCK YEAH

>Orks
>>warboss born on high gravity planet and is huge cause of it (similar to ogryns

Nah, any warboss older than a few centuries fits the bill nicely.

> ARD ONES GET BIGGA INNIT

I wonder what Bobby would do to certain deathwatch killteam that tried to prevent his resurrection.

Because the other one is a power fist. It's the right size actually, but the posing and perspective puts it wayyyyy back.

It's not like the knew that it would serve this purpose.
Hell, the eldars didn't either.

>a Primarch's armour should look more like a (good) piece of art.
There's a style of art called Rococo. You might want to learn what that is.

size wouldn't be the best solution, when Orks get too large they tend to be awkward and just a target for bigger guns.

A high gravity planet could actually be a good idea since it would mean that the ork has much higher muscle density at mediocre size gains.

Similar to Grimgor in the Fantasy Universe, who isn't the biggest Boss, but so wild, fast and strong that he's basically the most dangerous Orc of all time.

why is there a turd on the ground in front of him?

Perturabo is kind of a shit?

>Rococute Guilliman

and then we'd get Empcarne, Avatar of the Emperor

yeah, isbaitsika

>expecting random Veeky Forums shitters to actually educate themselves

He is the kind of person who says certain models he likes are okay, because they "fit the 'gothic' theme of 40k" yet doesn't know what gothic actually means.

his name is Perturdbado so

And now he's dead.

he lives on in our hearts.

AdMech just got Cawl. So probably nothing for them on that front. A transport or two would be nice though. If only Forgeworld would put out Fires of Cyraxus...