Kreia

Why did she hate the force?

To her the force was like a railroading DM

She foresaw the normalization and glorification even of midichlorian rape and wanted to save the future women of the galaxy from having to raise faggy chosen one rape babies as single mothers

She thought the force basically made a cartoon character out of you the more you delved into it, either being master emotionless benevolent monk or kill mcevildeath, lord of rape and pestilence.

She might have been right, given that in the end, she was just a bitter old witch.

When you're born into something, you tend to hate it. If you have a lot of Force, you hate the force. If you have a lot of sand, you hate sand. God, how you grow to hate sand. It's... Coarse, and rough. It's irritating! And it gets everywhere.

Because ultimately, the Force can be a bit of a dick if you don't want to do something it wants you to do.

Because Both the Jedi and Sith were the Same in terms of Destruction and Corruption. The Jedi were just more Subtle ab out it.

She hated that only the bad guys could shoot lightning.

She was gifted enough to see the flow of the force and its influence on life. Instead of accepting it with serenity or fighting it tooth and nail, she despaired. Her whole plot was the space magic equivalent of an escape bag.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

The midichlorians are everywhere, they're IN YOUR BRAINS!

Because the force was intruding where it shouldn't, messing with free will. In her view, the force was evil in general.

From an outsider's point of view, Kreia was 100% in the right. However, in universe, her motives were based on the Jedi rejecting her. Everything after was sour grapes. And when she got betrayed by the Sith, she came to the conclusion that both sides of the force sucked ass and by extension, the force was shit.

Fpbp

I thought her Motive was to Vindicate her Teachings Via The Jedi Exile?

Because she's fedora af

Le ebin fedora meme XD

UPBOATED XD

You know, I can totally accept the fact that the Jedi are full of shit but I can't stand the high ground Grey's try to hold as if they are above the pettiness that plagues both sides of the force.

Chris Avellone is a huge fedora.

This is stupid because there is no Light, that's just something made up. There's trying to live in harmony with the Force (Jedi teachings) and there's using the force as a tool for your own ends (Sith teachings). The Jedi order as an organization didn't always live up to its creed, but that pic is straight up regular Jedi shit.

You can't have a Dark Side without having a Light Side.

get your Christian overtones out of my zen Buddhism

>REEEEE WHY CAN'T I HAVE "TRUE" FREE WILL
>NO MAGIC UNIVERSAL FORCE IS GONNA TELL *ME* WHAT TO DO IN AN INEFFABLE AND GENERALLY UNDETECTABLE WAY

It all makes sense now. This adds a whole new layer of context to KOTOR2.

Let's be honest here, there is nothing wrong with killing the Force.