Character Art Thread

Been playing Eldritch Knight in 5e and could use some inspiration for his appearance. Post art that has inspired your characters, or just anything you find cool my dudes. I'll be posting some myself.

I like this. Reminds me of the Tetsucabara armor from Monster Hunter.

Take this.

Anyone got males using metal clubs or the like?

I *think* this is a male, and I *think* this is a club.

This will be a stretch, but does anyone have a male gnome barbarian, or something similar?

I know it's probably a dwarf, but with a few tweaks...

This one is close enough, I guess.

Alright this one's odd.

Male spellcaster with unnatural stuff about him. Nothing major but stuff like weird eyes, teeth and strange skin are all good.

It's for a Yuan-Ti Pureblood BBEG.

I need evil/neutral druids.

He doesn't have to be all snaky?

Snaky's good but anything unnatural will work. I'm not picky.

Right on.

Hey they're better than what I have (nothing). Thanks for the help guys.

...and that's the most unnatural looking guy I have to top it off.

You're welcome.

I actually really love that one.

Is what I'll use for him I think but after this they're meeting Mr.Cuthulu somewhere.

Glad to be of help. If you need more mutated guys or stuff like that, I have plenty, mostly for my post-apoc sessions, but you can tweak em to fit in fantasy, I guess.

I can't help but think these three are part of or make up some kind of secret cabal. They seem like they'd be a good group of BBEGs for a spooky Bloodborne style game.

Yeah, same feel here. I wanted to use them as the founders of this secret religious-political organization that pulls all the strings in known world from behind the curtain.

This pic actually gives me the creeps. I've always seen her as a this secretive sage living in a recluse in deep forest. She's unwelcoming and harsh towards outsiders. She may or may not have some fey blood in her.

If I were to use them I'd probably add a Chinese guy or something though, so you'd have one for each of the cardinal directions.

That's actually brilliant.

So, any particular requests, people?

Anyone have any sage/merchant types that will fit into 40k? I'm finding it surprisingly difficult to to find people not actually engaged in combat.

Ouch right in the bestiality fetish.

Some casual futuristic clothing...

H-hey this is a blue board~!

...and some fancy, too.

Do people in suits fit in 40k?

thanks man, its so much easier for me to run an npc when i can just grab a picture

Exactly. When I plan an adventure I always sift through my artwork collection to find some suitable NPCs to populate the region with.

Anyone here?

Oh yes. Just lurking atm since I'm at work.

I like the look of this one.

More of that pic senpai

requesting halflings

You mean animalfolk characters or what?

Isn't this handsome devil based on a digimon? Shinegreymon or something?

I love stuff like this, where the character's inventory is drawn out and displayed.
Anyone got more like it?

1/3

2/3

*3/3

i'm in love with these, who made it?

Wish I knew.

my eldritch knight was level 3 and a paragon of good in the party. the paladin and other supposedly "good" characters watched him dive into a chasm to save a party member, defended that party member after he was knocked out, then got his brain melted by a mindflayer, all while the rest of the party just stood at the top of the chasm then decided to leave. he had 19 intelligence and i wrote several pages of him speaking, and countless hours thinking about his actions between encounters

Anybody needs anything in particular?

I need well dressed monster.
Setting mdoern, my ccharacter turns into a human eating monster at night. But after a magical ritual reetains his humanity. He has since then sewn up clothes for him. Since it's basically how he lives half the time.

Sweet Jesus I can't type.
I need a well dressed monster.
Setting modern, my character turns into a human eating monster at night. But after a magical ritual retains his humanity. He has since then sewn up clothes for him. Since it's basically how he lives half the time.

Fantasy creatures in suits.