Drawthread

Previous bread: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Requesting a klutz wizard.

Girl from the right (Include glasses) in fancy wizard robes and a relatively large hat, carrying grimoires and falling over. Some minor bruises and bandages for added effect. Image can be in any state of this, really, as long as the character is recognizable.

Background entirely optional, but a classic wizard library is naturally what I'm going for.

Requesting Slaanesh in a conservative Victorian dress.

Could try this one but she most likely would end up way more thicc than she is meant to be.

Her Dexterity is absolutely abysmal, cuz it's 5 in D&D. She can't even exercise, the Dex is so bad.

And she was supposed to be chubby anyway.

Requesting a Indigo Regular muscle girl, basically.

An Indonesian woman (lower right) of roughly Zarya's figure (upper right), wielding a heavy shotgun (roughly like the lower left) and wearing the gear of the uniform of the Acontecimento Regulars (upper left).

If it's done in the style of the Infinity dossiers (again, upper left), that'd be a bonus, but I'm open for anything, really.

Requesting a paladin angrily drinking milk

Requesting three Drow/Dark Elf activists; one male and two females, who're spreading the word of Eilistraee in public.

One male Drow would be wearing the same clothes of the picture of the guy in the bottom left, and the two female Drow are wearing the clothes seen in the bottom middle and right pics. The three Drow would be holding up signs relating about how Eilistraee is better than Lolth or how living in the surface is better than the underdark.

Also the pic at the most top is a symbol of Eilistraee and one of the three Drow would be bearing that symbol in a wooden sign.

Already done a long time ago.

Drawing done by the Peerless Lewdanon and colored by an user.

but that doesnt look anything like the request

Its the closest thing you'll ever see Slaanesh wearing some thing "conservative."

TO make Slaanesh wear a VERY conservative Victorian era dress just seems... Sacrilegious.

What did he mean by that?

Then you quoted the wrong post, user

Are.. are you having a stroke, user?

The hell y'all ganging up on me for? Just giving my honest answer to this dude?

>demon girl
>girl
Uh-huh.

>post requests a klutzy sorceress in elaborate robes
>here, have some Slaanesh in a school uniform
Same thing, really.

Doesn't change the fact that your post quoted something about a chubby Wizard girl with 5 Dex.

stop being retarded and look who you quoted

their request was a chubby nerd wizard girl with grimoires and robes, and you post a slaanesh in a schoolgirl uniform

I wonder if this is some advanced meta-troll or you are just dumb.

Fair enough. Bible Black is a conservative wholesome anime.

Requesting this space cowboy in whatever pose y'all feel like drawing today.
Template's being used for some other people's characters, so if it looks familiar that's why

Requesting the two top characters posed like the bottom two. The extra face hovering to the left of the girls reference is to show the facial scars she has.

Please and thank you!

Would it be possible for someone to draw simple head-and-shoulders sketches of my current party?

- An android whose face is a screen that projects an animated image of a cartoon face
- A nerdy looking scientist with crazy hair and glasses
- A middle aged woman with her hair tied in a bun who looks utterly fucking done with this shit
- A full on Motorhead style rockstar
- A Japanese delinquent kid with a pompadour.

>Its the closest thing you'll ever see Slaanesh wearing some thing "conservative."

But that's wrong, user.

Aright, that's a daemonette. I stand defeated and will shortly commit sudoku.

Requesting the woman on the right wearing either one of the two outfits on the left.

The only visible weapon would be a shortbow worn around her chest along with a quiver of arrows.

Who's the guy on the left?

Going to try my hand at this one. Usually I dont tell if I'm working on something, but I just want to give a warning as it could take a bit to be ready and I dont want the requester to give up yet.

Requesting evil Chaos Space Buddha.
Black Iron Skin. Skeleton head. Bald. Has an unholy Halo. the Anti-Emperor. Should show an air of enlightment.
Warhammer 40k
Daemon King Urdhanvana the Wise. Minor Chaos God. Was once a human. World Teacher of the Akaran Resurgence. 16.777.216 souls are sacrificed to honor his teachings, collected in the Mahapwohl. Rules from his world Akaran.
Background: Temple

Nice, thanks!

Also, if you happen to make anything, thanks!

inb4 was actually the same user

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Looking to get a picture of a piglike orc as in pic dressed in denim shorts and a flowered Hawaiian shirt in a sort of beach-bum fashion, with a hatchet in a holster on one of his hips.

Requesting my Dark Heresy Psyker well on the way to becoming an Inquisitor.

She's relatively young, in her mid-twenties, and has the facial structure and hairstyle on the top-left, except platinum blonde instead of dark red. She wears a suit of Carapace Armor like that on the top-middle image (except colored gunmetal silver instead of the dull tan). On top of the carapace armor, she wears a dark brown longcoat like the one worn by inquisitor Adrastia on the top-right.

Around her neck, she has an Aquila pendant (far left), with a fingerbone relic embedded in the center of it, and her burned-out eye sockets are covered with a black blindfold bearing an embroidered symbol of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica (bottom-right).

Changelog because I'm still kinda pissed off: a Daemon possessed the Condemnor bolter she had, and the bolter then got destroyed when she attempted to exorcise the Daemon from it. The nondescript longcoat, carapace armor and lack of Inquisition symbol on the blindfold are because the only reason a Daemon was summoned was because the cultists freaked out about an Inquisitor on their trail, paranoid bastards.

Thank you in advance!

I'd like to request a party member of mine from our Dark Heresy campaign. She's a hive-worlder Imperial Guard chirurgeon, in a suit of Militarum carapace armor, with a standard-issue lasgun and chainsword. She has a scrawny build and mousy black hair, and her face is fairly asian-looking (like the image on the top, but paler). Thanks!

Requesting my friends Adeptus Arbites Desperado. Her face is similar to Jyn Erso's (top-right), except with darker hair, tanned skin and green eyes. She's wearing a suit of bog-standard Arbites carapace armor (top-left) and dual-wields shotguns (bottom).

>PsykerRef.png 04:22
>GuardMedicRed.png 05:27
>ArbitesRef.png 06:32

Nice waifu party m8

Demure female half elf bard of Glamour.

Long, wavy, ashen colored hair wearing a flower wreath, and little daisies littered on her locks. She has rosy freckled cheeks and emerald eyes curtained by long lashes. She wears a long, white, silk gown enough to see her naked, nubile form underneath, but not enough to see anything in detail. Ancient Fey Runes run along her soft skin, proff of her contract to inscrutible powers. Her gown bears her blushing freckled shoulders, and the wrist length sleeves are pulled back, revealing her arms so that she can play her harp with her delicate fingers as she sings. She is seated on a rock in the middle of a glade. The hem of her gown moved aside to reveal her slender thighs, and legs. Her knees and feet slightly dirtied from frolicking barefoot all day. Surrounding her is an unworldly aura of the Fey. Pixies and Sprites listen to her enchanting songs, and the Gentry, her Fey benefactors lurk closely to observe the maiden.

Thanks. I'm not gonna insult your intelligence by trying to lie and saying that I didn't post all of the requests, but I figured it would be more polite/likely to get delivered if I requested my character and my two friends' characters separately.

Also it's GuardMedicRef not Red.

Yo isn't it kind of rude to have three active requests simultaneously? Like, make your party members post their requests themselves. Or take them one at a time and have patience.

An unfinished first write of the Akaran Resurgence.

Do you really think it makes any difference who posts a request on an anonymous imageboard? Hell, if it makes you feel better, I can rename my friend's references and post them at irregular times so you'll think that it's three separate people. Won't change anything.

Yes it will. It changes the likelihood of people actually drawing them.

I personally ignored the request because I saw you post three in a row and thought "This guy's a fag".

Just how most people work, I think. You might want to check your autizzy.

I’d like to request a spooky changeling lady I’m in the process of developing for a game.
Right with the mask she’s a tall woman of Haitian decent, and somewhat chubby. She’s fairly normal looking aside from her height - she’s got a womanly figure, soft features, bright amber eyes, extremely curly hair that’s shoulder length, coffee au latte skin tone…
Beneath the Mask she’s far more monstrous, taking on a more woods-y demonic form. Her skin tone is a dark forest green –almost black– with standard monster features. You know things like claws, fangs, spooky all white eyes and so on. Wrapping around her at various points are plant like features; twigs and leaves roughly shaped like clothing and armor. Her hair as well has been replaced by plant matter, resembling a bunch of gnarled up old tree branches with very few leaves.

She wears a lot of nice looking clothing, so whatever you draw her in I’d like it if it looked expensive, or at the very least really nice.
Might be a bit complicated but if you could include a bunch of shadow-y looking thorny vines wrapping around her would be very nice. It’s part of her Kith but her design might be a bit complicated if you include them and the leaves?

Alright, fair enough.

Requesting a picture of a white GrapLeomon with blue armor, to look a little bit like Spadamon.

>teehee look how passive aggressive I am

About what I expected from the kind of faggot who'd play an all-waifu party

Anchoring for artist

He already buckled like the beta he is, let the conversation die instead of continuing to clog the thread.

anchor

Requesting a kobold "merchant" wearing dingy clothes and using a frying pan as a shield. AlsoI would like the rest of his clothing to look like garbage or stuff found lying around, I'm thinking a hat made from scrap fabric like in pic related, a scarf made from a cut up potato sack, a rope belt and if there's anything else you can think of feel free to add it.
Thanks you in advance!

Shit I forgot the image

Requesting my Matsu Berserker.
He looks about 19 years old, clean shaven and fresh faced, with his long black hair tied up into a messy bun like top right. He's muscular and about 6'2" tall.

His eyes are green, but his right eye's pupil is smeared out into a vague star shape. Noticeable but nothing too overt.

He wears heavy armor, see top left, which is painted in the Lion clan's colors of brown and tan. It's majorly dark brown with tan detailing except for the left arm, which is white with tan detailing.
He also has a katana and wakizashi sheathed on his left, though that's not as important.

Is it too much to ask for him smiling like a goof?
Thanks in advance!

I would love if someone could draw this character for me. She's kind of like Alia from Dune with all the weird visions of the future and psychic powers and as they manifest they give her brief insights that let her do things like shoot enemies blindly through a wall with her sniper rifle. So I would love if a draw friend could draw pic related, but in a better way. I watched a bunch of CS GO pro matches at one point and liked the idea of her powers making her like a CS god, with "wallhacks" and "aimhacks" except a little less so. Or a pic of her dual-wielding tec9s would be cool too.

Also I know some drawfriend did fulfill this request at one point but he didn't post the finished drawing so I only have the incomplete version.

>51707850
another pic of her

I get wanting to get group pics but you anons could at least get each player to make their own post.

Hi, I need a redraw done

Essentially what I want is to make the fur of the cat white, the right eye to have a big greenish blue Scar (Being covered by a star eyepatch) and a red Scarf on his neck(As you see on the picture to the right)

Everything else can be drawn the same (Or simpler if you want)

Background can be the same as the one in the right picture so you don't have to draw that much regarding scenery

I'm not in a group with any of those posts, is my character in a 5e game with nothing to do with that other user.

forgot pic

I was hoping someone here could help me.

A while ago I got this drawn and I didn't get a chance to thank the guy that did it.

Reverse image searching comes up with nothing and there's no signature that I can see.

Does anyone recognise the artist and could point me towards a place where I could find more of their work?

Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request a pair of twins, Apollo and Luna, half elves who are the second youngest children of the two pictured.

The boy is a scientist/mage type, who studies magical creatures as well as magical theory. He has short, curly gray hair and yellow eyes like his father. He wears what one might call a 'traveling mage' type of outfit, Red, with a white trim, with a satchel thrown over his shoulder with large scrolls and books sticking out.

The girl has curly gray hair as well, but it is much longer than her twins. She wears a cute black and white outfit that looks a lot like Yennefers from Witcher 3 but without the gloves. She has an acoustic guitar either slung over her shoulder or on her back. I'll leave that up to the artist, and a slightly more muscular build than her brother.

Not detailed enough. Gonna need you to describe her boobs for me.

WIP sketch until I get to my tablet, where did you want the runes along her son, and what kind? (Futhark, or some other ref?). Also what other creatures did you want near her (what's a Gentry?)

going to need references for the other 43 siblings to get a sense of their features

This

Please advise,

Tatts should be on her shoulder, hand and wrists, legs

Getry are high ranking Fey beings. They are mysterious.

Thanks!

Creatures are sprites fairies gnomes, goblins satyrs. All creatures of Feywild

Pretty sure that's Rotaken, you can just google the name.

>goblins
>fey

U WOT M8?

It's not in his DeviantArt section of tg stuff.

thank you for the suggestion though.

Taking simple silly/cute requests to pass time. Be aware, the results will look terrible.

Ther is a kind of Fey goblin that is like a tiny man with pointy ears who lives in tiny burrows

A wizard discovering a conjure puppy spell.

Basically a full body art of this.

Polynesian Island Girl Mage. 20 years old

She wears a similar shoulder exposed shirt as the one in the picture. Instead of a tanktop underneat it is a hand woven breast wrap. She wears worn, dark grey denim short shorts that are fitted not tight hugging kind.

She wears tribal a seashell/bone necklace, anklet and bracelet.

Without the shirt, tribal tattoos are seen on her midriff, shoulders, and back.

Goes mostly barefoot on her island home but wears hand made sandals when walking dirty city streets

Forgot image

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

I wonder where is the OR of this image

They're letting their NWOD bleed into d&d. In Changeling: The Lost, Gentry is the term for any true Fae/fae noble. They are horrifically powerful, alien, inscrutable, and usually malevolent

Re-requesting a cog. One mast, small forecastle, moderate aftcastle. 65 feet long (20 meters). The reference images I posted are close to what I'd like, but blended. The image on the left has great detail but has three masts instead of one and is too small. An edit of that image would be fine, but I couldn't see a way to do it easily. Please draw a simple human figure, even a stick figure would work, showing the height of an average man so that my players have reference for the ship's size.

Thanks kindly! My players are going to spend a lot of time on this ship, so it'll be a major part of our campaign.

Original request here:

>re re re re re re

WRYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh, unsettling-user, I didn't thank you for the artwork for the Protean last time. Do I have your permission to use it for an illustration for the document. I have the class available (for free, though) in the DM's Guild, so I feel I should ask permission of the artist to use their art.

Requesting the BBEG of a campaign I'm running.

of course user, go Ahead. Good luck in your future sessions

>teehee look how passive aggressive I am

Not that guy but it sounds to me like you're just normal aggressive and trying to find any reason to feel slighted.

Eyyyy thanks friendo.

I'm not much of an artist and the proportions are kind of messed up (mast looks weird), but I do love nautical stuff so I wanted to help.

Requesting pic related giant sized poking his head above a chasm

Requesting guy on left giving a painful looking but well meaning bear hug to guy on right. The face on the top right of the knight picture is the character without his helm which is how I want him to look. I want him to have a big goofy smile. I want guy on right to look surprised by the hug. The one on left is 3 inches taller so make him look just a little bigger and the little girl holding on to his calf hiding under the cape. Add a crack sound too to the hug. Thank you in advance.

Here's me again, giving this an another spin!

Could I get the corpse of an orc with roguish armour and build (like in pic) that has a vine-blight growing in/around them.

first player death of a campaign had the guy get turned into a puppet of a giant tree at the heart of a place called the witch-wood.

i always forget the pic. sorry

posting this here in case drawfriend didnt see it before last thread closed.

you did great, dude. dont see any problem with face, and the sword and armor look great. thanks for filling out my request, i like it a lot!

Could I get an artist to draw this alien girl up as a retro sci-fi space ranger complete with a "pew, pew" ray gun.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male, Lorne has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Let's try again. Superhero game, guy has a bunch of wizard-level spells but he has to abide by magician trick rules to use them. Complex request is explained in the image itself.

Thank's man. That looks great

Requesting the guy shown at top-left wearing the outfit on the right, though with a scarf like the one at the bottom-left.