So how did it turn out?

A good deal if you wanted reavers. An even better deal if you wanted second hand hellions.

Second hand? So all the hellions in the box are pre-owned?

I played a demo. I love it. It's a fast paced short skirmish game. I like the matchups being random, I think it adds a narrative level of excitement. I'm saving some money to buy the box myself.

I think he meant that people sold on the hellions in droves after purchasing multiple boxes

Pretty good game and quite cheap for what you get.
Hoping for a Commorragh Battle mat and plastic/resin spires. Also some more units would be cool.

well they are releasing harlequins right?

They get rules in the new White Dwarf as far as I know. It's a good start and seeing how succesful this game was (sold out everywhere in my country and the vicinity before release and is still hard to get) I expect some updates. The GW crew also run a leagueso we might see some more in that aspect.

I remain hopeful for the future because this game is really cool if you have 3 other friends to run a campaign/league with.

>They get rules in the new White Dwarf as far as I know.
Really? You're talking about the next one, right? The one with Guilliman? Because I'm looking right at the lastest WD, with the Yncarne on the cover, and I'm not seeing any rules for GoC

I would also like to see rules for Scourges too. They make their homes among the spires of Commoragh.

Well probably good for models, as for rules, well it's another GW board game.

>narrative level of excitement.
>board game
Are u a gay?

If enjoying narrative wargaming using random encounters is gay, then I am a openly proud blatant homosexual who can't stop trying to turn every straight man I meet.

Yes, that's what he's talking about.

>Harlequins in Gangs of Commoragh
fuck

yes

I'm all for giving GW shit being the bitter grognard I am but I think they've really hit it out of the park.

I've played 4 games over the weekend and the game is really fun, fast, and thematic as fuck.

And it' sooo cheap, not just cheap "for workshop" but legitimately cheap.

My biggest issue is of the 4 games I've played using the intro rules the Reavers haven't won once. I'm not 100% certain that it's because they're not as good as Hellions but it could be an issue. The bikes may just be harder to use, I'm not sure.

It's a bit moot since you can mix Reavers and Hellions in the same gang so that's probabley the way to go.

I wanted Necromunda: Commoragh edition desu.

That would be really cool. Wych cults vs Kabalites vs Covens vs the Incubi. So much gaming and story potential in Commoragh.

And all the slaves in their battle arenas

Plus deamons, Tyranids, Mandrakes and minor alien mercenaries duking it out, given the mess Commoragh is in right now.

Gangs of Commorragh has potential to be a hilarious way for GW to release a model for Jaghatai Khan

Oh fuck that would be sick

I was happy with what I got, but I really wanted that. I might honestly just make kill teams and house rule something like that at some point.

I tried to play it with a friend at the store and it was a load of garbage. BaC and BoP are way better

I think when GW gets around to the Necromunda reboot, you are going to possibly see it and some more fan efforts toward it.

>£95
>no campaign or progression rules
>oh look more space marines

Bored.

>oh look more space marines
This has been my reaction toward 30k since its inception.

>narrative wargaming
Frost fire?

Same here.

Do people actually play Space Drow?

Nice bait. Mezanbronazandignawhatever wishes it was Commoragh.

This.

The Drow look at the Dark Eldar and go "Damn! That shit's fucked up!"

No, and the few that do obviously aren't using Hellions or Reavers.

If they did GoC wouldn't exist.

>narrative level of excitement
shill detected