Inquisitorial Penal Regiment Veeky Forums

My lords, I've intercepted an astropathic message. You need to hear this.
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_Veeky Forums

Steam steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment .

FAQ:
>Why don't you guys move to quest?
We're not a quest that's why. Quests are directed by a single GM giving choices to the players, this is completely freeform.

>Then what the fuck is this?
Somewhat of a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay set in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Bvddm
youtube.com/watch?v=-h-W1qLcTSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is Lord-Admiral Caffran Sternbridge to any imperial forces in the sector. My ship is falling out of the orbit of the remote world of Kostov IV and I am in need of immediate assistance. I am pursued by the enemies of man and it will not be long before they catch up with me. I carry materiel that must not fall into their hands.
>Sternbridge’s voice is momentarily drowned out by raucous laughter, followed by distant screaming
>his next sentence is hurried
I repeat: it is imperative that I be relieved as soon as possible. Sternbridge out.

By the way, for any new players to PR, please feel free to join us over in Discord, via the following link.
discord.gg/Bvddm

>he stand at the bridge near the captain and listens to the distress call
>his uniform is cleaned as well as he can manage and carrying standard issue equipment

>his mechanical legs and jaw hiss every now and then as the pistons move
>he awaits further orders as his gloved hand taps on the pistol hip holster

That's what the message says, inquisitor.

>Decks is in his bunk, lying on his bed, legs crossed and looking at the ceiling, humming and twirling the pearl between his index finger and his thumb
"Wonder what madness awaits us next"
>Alexei strolls silently through the ship, looking for Isabelle, hands behind back
>Rita explores the ship with glee in her eyes

>Arnel would cross his arms over his chest.

This can't be right Captain Helmont. The reports I've read proved the good Admiral to be dead. Killed by traitor's hands... There is no way he's still alive.

>The old Ordo Xenos Inquisitor would scratch his chin, deep in thought about something.
>When he finally speaks, it is with the authority that only an Inquisitor can muster.

Captain Helmont! Send a message to the rest of the ship's of battlegroup Theta Gamma! Tell them to divert course towards the location of the message. Then prep the ship for combat, alert level secundus!

>A head pops into Deckard's room and the green eyes shine up from the ashen gold metal face

Greetings fleshbag, it is I!
Akunosh the Creative, and i see you have an item of interest between your fingers!

I must know what it is so i may craft it's kind into mighty creative wearable decorations!

>Isabelle would currently be seated on a bench in the Judgement's chapel. Her eyes closed as she silently gives praise to the God-Emperor of Mankind.

Affirmative.

not again...

"Do not even try, you Trazyn-looking metal man! S-she wouldn't like that!"
>he holds the pearl in a tightly bundled fist
>He sits next to her, the weight making the bench press downwards a little
>He recites some prayers in silence as we

>Despite the gentle smile on the old man's lips, the look in his dull blue eyes would be rather serious.

On top of that, I want all available information on the planet, as well as it's star system. Population, military strengths, and anything else of even minor importance; And I wanted it five minutes ago Captain!

She you say!?
>he clanks into the room and leans down his 3 metre frame over him

Such a dastardly mistery! Giving gender to random shiny objects, you must suffer from some kind of mental short circut or.. you house in your hands something terribly more terrific than it may appear to the accusing eyes..

>his metal hand closes Deckard's fist around the pearl

It is a succulent secret i wish not to spoil for my self, but i can say that it's bursting with power and potential, you must only unlock it's desire and it shall dechain itself from this object form

Do not ask me how i know this, know only that you wont know more of me than you already do, you know?

>he skips out of the room giggling

RIIIIIITTAAAAAaaaaa~

>his mechanic voice echoes into silence

>Once she had finished with her prayers, she would look over to the man, and flash him and polite, gentle looking smile.

It is a pleasure as always, to see you Alexei.

>Keilan would groan as he hears the voice of his supposed "squadmate".
>Oh what he would give to be able to simply airlock both the Necron and Rita. Then perhaps things might go well for him.

>"God-Emperor, how I hate that mechanical abomination's voice..."

>Deckard stares in silence for a few moments before shaking his head, trying to figure out what the hell happened
"Uhh...hey, Pearl girl? Is it me or is he insane?"
>A wild bottle of milk flies at Akintosh, growling dangerously
"What now, bucket head!?"
>The man smiles an honest, kind smile
"It truly is, Lady Ordenius"
>he turns to the image of the Emperor
"Inspiring, is he not?"

The bosses want all of you out there now. Strange things have been happening out there and theyve been meaning to send someone to investigate. As for me, I really do want to be on this one, but the bosses have a job for me elsewhere. Yall be real careful though, and I mean it. I do not like how this one smells. Emperor-speed you all.

>loads gear on a black thunderhawk, boards, takes off

>She would nod her head, before glancing towards the paned glass depiction of the God-Emperor of Mankind.

It truly is Alexei. That such a benevolent man not only exists, but continues to watch over each and every one of us, continues to astound me even to this day. His very image fills me with a great hope for tomorrow.

>He catches the bottle'o'milk and breaks it on his face, letting the sweet sweet milk splash all over his metal frame
AaaaAaaaahhh~
>he sighs in comfort
Well done, well.. done..

>a giggle comes from the pearl
Rest easy dear.. soon, soon..

>Melissa would find herself sitting in her room, with nothing to do.
>Ever since it was discovered she was pregnant, she was under strict orders to stay aboard the Judgement.
>This meant she wouldn't be able to pull Ragaa out of the fire if something happened during missions.

>"This sucks... They won't even let me into the kitchen so I can deal with all these weird food cravings... I don't even LIKE Algengian peanut butter! But all I want to do is cover a big slice of roast Beef with it!"

>he nods, eyelids lowered and eyes peering at the ground
"In the darkest times...he brings me consolation... And inner peace. Him and my little Vanya. Say, how is Vanya doing?"
"You like milk too much...you weird ectoplasm...metal buttface"
>he ehhs and shrugs
"Guess you're right"

>She would cast a smile towards him.

Very well actually! She's getting bigger all the time! The other members of my regiment love having her around!

>metal gasp
DO NOT DISS MY FACE!
>He leaps at her with a vicious yodel of agression

Well.. i guess it is time..
Deckard darling, if you realy, truly want me in my true form you must do just this one little final thing..

>looks at message
Well guess no one will mind if I skip going to deck 15 with this on

>he nods
"I shall visit her sometimes...such an innocent little thing...when the time is appropriate, I am afraid I shall have to take her to be trained."
>she hisses and jumps back
"Your face is dissing your face!"
"Oh? Okay, bloody hell, Slaanesh likes steps"

>Zachariah stands among the valks and vendettas as the techpriests try and salvage anything from the hulls
>he talks on a small data pad, held to his ear
No, Sir. We haven't revealed ourselves yet. I know, Sir. They've given me command of 10 deathstrike missiles... .... ... I know. They'll be "misplaced" in transit... I'll see what else we can procure. I'll need addtional units to man them along with replacement pilots... Thank you, Sir. I'll do my best to get to the data core....... oh yeah, The Catachan lives.
>he hangs up and starts walking into the halls
>he turns a small device in his hands
All I need in the palm of my hand...
>he starts humming a common schola marching tune as he walks

>Walks in, looking around nervously
>Pulls a mess kit from his pocket and hands it to her
>Inside, there is a portion of food reserved for officers
I managed 'ta get yer some better food. Here. Traded it from the kitchen.

>he slams his staff into the ground and teleports behind her
>unseathes his thumb and index finger

Psh, nothing personell.. cat

>he pinches her butt

It is simple.. take me over to the showers and set me down on the ground, then chant an offering to slaanesh to break my bond and lash at your own back with a belt..
..it will hurt.. but the pleasure.. will be soo much better..

>she yelps and jumps
"Stop it, you...milk-lover! Anything is better than yucky milk!"
"Pfft! That's rather simple! Hell, they did that to me on Neo Orleand all the time!"
>he takes off his shirt, back riddled in scars, lays the pearl down on the shower floor, some quiet corner
"Now let's see if I remember this correctly"
>he whips himself
"OoOOoh daddy-no wait...that's not the chant of Slaanesh... How does it go again?"

>Her eyes would light up at the sight of the food tray. And she'd be quick to chow down on everything he had brought. Devouring the food like a lion would devour its prey.
>With her pregnancy cravings saited for the moment, she would smile at Ragaa.

Thanks Darling! I really can't handle all these strange food cravings... And I fear it's gonna make me fat...

>Zachariah stopped at the door to engineering and pressed the call button
This is Drop Commander Zachariah to Engineering and Bridge. I need access to Engineering, can someone clear me through?

Your violent reactions to getting your meat orbs abused never fail to amuse me,
also milk is the finest organic in the galaxy,
do try it sometime, it is.. delicious upon the necrodermis

>The Room shines pink with the powers of slaanesh summoned,
>the pearl floats and cracks before breaking and shattering, the space starts to solidfy as a living creature takes shape
>the deamon takes form and her eyes open, looking at Deckard

H-how do i look?

>Keilan would cast a strange look at the two. The look in his eyes seem to be saying "How did my life end up like this? I was top of my class during basic... I could have been a commissioned officer by now..."

What in the hell is wrong with you two? Can't there be one day where I don't have to deal with your lunacies?

What for, Commander?

Most important is yer wellbeing. Yer can work yer figure back when yer have delivered the baby.

>Zachariah pressed the button again to speak
Need to get in touch with a few techpriests about special parts for the downed birds. We need them to do our standard operations

Roger that. I'm clearing you for entry.

>The Inquistor's eyes would narrow slightly.

I'd like to know this as well...

"STOP SPEAKING RANDOM STUPID BUTTFACE LANGUAGE AND START SPEAKING GOTHIC"
>she flaps her hands at his face
"Nyeeeeeeeeeegh"
>he giggles
"Aww, you're adorable! Kinda pink, but it's cute!"
>he boops her nose
"I like your horns"

Thank you. Have a good day
> he waits for the doors to open then walks into the room, looking around before his helmet visor goes into combat mode, blacking out his face.
>he starts walking towards the data storage section.

Does anyone have any tech priest robes mine are kind of torn no no one well
>sigh
To deck 15 I go

>he squats down and looks at her in eye level

milky is good.

>she looks at him and grabs his face with both arms
>she presses her face on his and assaults his mouth with her unnaturaly long tounge
>after it starts to get hard to breathe she pulls back and wipes her mouth

I'm bad at introductions so.. hi..

>The look upon her face would go from one of happiness, to rather extreme anger and sadness.

So you do think I'm fat!

>Oh god, she's yelling! Why is she yelling! It's never good when pregnant women yell! It usually means the man did something wrong!

I'm trying to cut down on what I eat, but I'm eatting for two now!

>She seems rather furious!
>Out of anger, she would chuck the food tray at Ragaa's head!

What did you think would happen when you got me pregnant! That I'd be slim and proper all the time! This is ALL YOUR FAULT RAGAA! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!

>Realising what she had just done. The expression on her face would change from one of anger, to one of shock and sadness.

I-I'm sorry Ragaa! I-I just got really angry all of a sudden, a-and I...

>Tears are streaming down her cheeks now.

I-I *sniffle* d-d-didn't m-mean it! I-I swear...

"Your mom is...not milky"
>she oooooh's and runs down the hallway ooooohing
"I...uhmm..."
>he looks like he got shellshocked, eyes blinking non-stop
"I'd say that was pretty good. Hi!"
>he smiles and hugs her

>dives between them and slaps the flying tray at the ground

KOBE!

'tis quite fine... I'm the one who should apologize. I'm not too good with words, an' said something rude to yer.
>picks up the tray along with the food still on it and hands it to Melissa, smiling
I think yer are as beautiful as ever.

>she hugs him back and purrs at the touch of real
Perrrfect.. its good to be back

>In response to the utter stupidity happening throughout the Judgement's Teeth. Malak would be seated in one of the ship's hanger bays, upon a of large metal container. Reading through a small book.
>Despite the fact that it was a hanger bay, it was actually rather quiet today. And there had been no reports of brawls between any of his scions, and the guard regiments. Which he found was always a plus.

"You're oddly sensitive... Is that a Slaaneshi thing?"
>he tilts his head to the side

>as he walks he removes his rank patch, replacing it with a Colonel's
>he pulls of his unit patch and replaces it with an =][=
>he walks fast and silently through engineering, flashing a cog medallion to anyone who tries to stop him

>she tilts her head too
You would be sensitive too if you were just reborn
>she smiles
It makes everything so much sweeter
>her smile reveals sharp shark teeth

"Oh wow those are sharp"
>he fixes his shades
"Whyyy do Slaaneshi have sharp teeth?"

>she smirks and pinches his cheek
So that when we bite it hurts..

>she drags him off to his bunk by his cheek
I wanted to do this for a loooong time now..

>he is pulled by his reddening cheek
"Ooh-ow-agh-unh-hey I kinda like this-agh-eek-ow"

>she throws him on the bed and slams closed the door
>a wicked grin forms on her face as she approaches, unzipping

I am going to tear your ass apart and leave you begging for more..

>Fade to Slaanesh

>since no one stops him he simply walks all the way to the ships data core and smirks
Beautiful...

Kinky

>a middle-aged man sits alone in a dark room. A wooden chair creaks as he rocks back and forth; boredom clearly making the man impatient. Stroking his unkempt black beard, the man wonders aloud
I wonder when they serve drinks...?

> You get stopped
excuse me sir...erm colonel but is this deck 15? I'm new and Commissar Eisen told me to go to deck 15

Huh? No, this Engineering. deck 15 is out the main doors then the lift outside will have it clearly marked. If the lift is out theirs a stairwell about a hundred feet beyond that. give or take a few feet.

>a door opens in front of the man, blinding him for a moment with bright white light. Covering his eyes, the man waits for what comes next.
>high heels click as a woman in almost BDSM-like clothing enters. In her hand is... An Inquisitorial rosette? The man squints, and says
To what do I owe the pleasure of entertaining the company of an Inquisitor?
>THUMP
>the woman brings her fist down on top of the man's head, and angrily hisses
You know damn well why I'm here. Charges of heresy, theft of Administorum property, murder of no less than 7 Inquisitors of various Ordos, and to top it all of...
>the woman smiles
You never called me back, Ron.

Thanks but why are you in engineering then? And why is there no data core are you here to repair it? Can I help?

>he walks up to the man and leans down to his face
You look like the leader of this band of flashy meatbags
>he coughs into malak's face
Tell me, what do you use to polish your mutated gold birds on your insignias, the ones with two heads

The data core is fine. I've been asked be a friend to count out input cables incase we need to expand the current core size

>lies in bed, covered in a thick layer of sweat, breathing heavily
>he lights an lho and stares at the ceiling, smoking said lho
"Well...that was...new"
"One more thing off the bucket list"

Oh really?
Doesn't the imperium have a standard data core/ size graph also why are you doing it and not a serveitor or a tech priest?

>Thankfully, Necrons don't exactly need air to continue existing. So Malak has nothing to wipe off his face from the Necron's "cough".
>Though he responds to the Necron, it is without looking towards him.

You mean the Aquila?

>Malak doesn't even seem fazed by the Necron's appearance before him. Probably something to do with knowing this sort of thing was going to happen at any moment.

I think it's called "Grovina polishing gel"? Although I could be wrong though.

>He'd flip to the next page of his book.

Why do you want to know?

>Inquisitor Ronaud Gerard Laroque of the Ordo Chronos smirks at the Lord Inquisitor standing before him
Look, I don't call a lot of people back. Who are you again?
>the lady-Inquisitor looks disgusted, and strikes Ron again. Unholstering her bolt-pistol, she syas
If you wish to beg the Emperor for forgiveness Laroque, now's the time.
>Suddenly, the light goes out. For a beat, nothing happens. Then, the woman hears Ron's voice from the darkness
Rescue party's here.
>Outside the interrogation cell, several shots are heard by the stormtrooper guard. Seconds later, the door opens, and Ron walks out grinning
All right, let's go Daniels. I'm 20 years or so late for a party I swore I wouldn't miss.
>the trooper salutes, and then the two take off down a long, bloody hallway.

Well there's imporant things that can't be disconected so I'm counting free ones. I'm stuck doing it because, and I qoute "you need to see how it feels to be on the bottom of the totem pole". Little does he know I've come all the way from private.

>screaming and gunfire

>he coughs at his face again

I want to smear myself in it and gawk at my figure in the mirror,
surely it will be wasted more effectively than on your...flesh coverings

And good to see manners among your primitive kind,
finaly one who keeps his gaze away from my mighty form

Well good luck with menial labour I'll be going for deck 15 now
>he walks off

>Is on his quarters... listening to music as he reads the numerous casualty, engagement and objective reports.
youtube.com/watch?v=-h-W1qLcTSA

>she gets off him and rolls on her back next to him
You mortals are tighter than i remember

>she takes the moment to relax

I will not have fun with it... Good luck with getting to deck 15.
>After Utitur leaves he switches his rank patch to Major and walks around the data core looing for a port hidden almost at the center of it all.
>he gently plugs it in then turns to head out of engineering as a bar appears on his HUD, filling up till it says synced

Hello? Anyone? I was never told what deck 15 was only to go there what do you do?

"I'll take that as a compliment. Also, turnabout's a fair play, so don't expect me to end up bent over every time"
>he takes a puff of his lho
"Hmmm..."
>he pulls his modified vox closer

>In a different Segmentum...in the very same Galaxy....Alice is in a bit of a predicament.
And....Exile, how exactly do would we kill it? We know not it's true name.

>He'd flip another page of the book, before closing it, and tucking it away and looking up at him.

First of all, that's not gonna happen.
Second of all, I'm used to working alongside Xeno's. Comes with the job these days.
And finally. The only reason I wasn't looking at you, is because I found the book more interesting.

>Standing up, he'd quickly gather his things from off the crate, before jumping down to the floor below.
>Once he'd landed, he'd turn his head back to the Necron, and calling out to him.

But if you want a bottle of the polishing gel, I can see about getting you one. But you'll owe me Skeleton.

>With that he would pull out a Dataslate, before makeing his way out of the hanger.
>He'd begin going through a list of names. All of them recognizable as being members of the Theta Gamma. Occasionally taking a moment to check through the details of names as he goes.
>Once such name would stop at, would belong to a former farmer, turned Guardsman's, by the name of "Hank".
>He'd stare at it as he walks.the hallways.

>"Might as well try him as well... Supposedly he's been here since about the time the Regiment came into the hands of the Inquisition."
>He'd mark the name, before continuing down the list.

Then, I will loose control of this body soon and everyone will be doomed.

My previous energy source, the sorcerer was alive during your kin's archbetrayal. There is a chance he knows the real name of the Daemon.

>In the same segmentum, a different Kane lies in a different bed, not having been buttfucked by a daemon
"Agh, fuck me."
>he twirls a knife in his hand

Well if you want to...
>She says it kiddingly.
Think the inquisitor is doing important bussiness in that cell with the necron...thing...?

>he chuckles to himself and leaves
Your recovery is as flawed as is your fashion sense

>he wanders the ship in search of polishing gel

>he stands by her side, eviscerator in hand
>his eyes glance around for a certain Dark Eldar friend of his

>He stands at the inquisitor ready for 4/5 of all possible things that can happen

>Is looking from outside the door, eldar not being allowed in for safety due to past, ancient Necron-Eldar conflicts.
>The door is soundproof but with the gestures she's doing, it's a safe bet to assume she's cheering "team Alice" into kicking that metal ass, either that or she's punching the air above her whilst jumping

>he smirks and raises an eyebrow
"Such a dirty mind behind such a sweet, little thing"
>he looks at the ceiling
"Yes, the...exile thing. What a fun individual"

>he grins and thumbs up before putting on his cool face and returning to the situation at hand

>Alice grimaces.
Is this how my brothers in arms of the Malleus damn themselves? Damning themselves to save others.....wait here...
>Alice stalks off to her office to fetch the Relic.

Exile. Why does he use that name? Isn't he actually just a machine built in necron shape? Shouldn't he have an AI name?

You know like IZ-443 or Drone unit 25

>he stays put and keeps an eye on the...thing

"Nah, he's...different. Don't really know his story. Not sure that I want to."
>he sighs and looks at the ceiling

>Gets in the way as she's exitting.
Wait where are you going? I thought you were going to kick that metal ass the daemon's trying to posses?
Oh wait is this a proof of valor for Peepers? Is he going to kill it alone?!

I can try!

>he yells from across the corridor

Something... wrong...?
>She moves her hand over his...

>Runs frantically around the base half-naked, with glasses and pants on, looking for a techpriest

There's a 0,0001% chance of you coming out victor on a fight against me, and that chance is only possible if we're in space with no gravity or air being proppelled towards a planet, entering the atmosphere and you somehow surviving the landing as we crash.

I like those odds!

So Do I, they're 99,999% on my favour.

>he chuckles
Oh, well, it's nice to get a reminder that my eternal soul belongs to a malevolent, sadistic God and that my body is slowly deteriorating, reaching his...her...its grasp closer and closer

But... that's not true, you've changed, you're free...

I'm...not...know, I need to go talk to a Spirit in a Relic...and I'm not sure 'how' I talk to him.