Should kite fighting be banned?

Should kite fighting be banned?

there's nothing wrong with fighting a kike

for what reason?

I don't see the point of fighting a kite. How does the kite fight back?

*kite

Glass shards can hurt someone?

that is just a statement about glass shards without any context.

>In recent years, though, some have taken kite-fighting to a dangerous extreme. Shops that sell kites began importing glass-laced kite strings from China to make it easier to cut others' strings. On Monday, three people's throats were unintentionally slit by that kind of string, which is colloquially known as a "Chinese manjha."

This is more a /sp/ topic desu.
In many nations coating kite strings with glass shards and 'fighting' other people by attempting to cut each others strings.
This occasionally results in people getting their throats cut.

>Play Magic the Gathering
>Worst case scenario: someone steals your deck

>Play kite fight
>Worst case scenario: Get gruesomely decapitated

Do you have any idea how expensive a good deck can get? Just to have it stolen?
Sign me up for the kite fight, I have rent to pay.

strangulation or suicidal sky-drops

My GCSE English exam about 7 years ago was about how Afghanistan was such a tyrannical shithole they'd even banned kite flying.

The exam made no mention of the fact the kite flyers literally decapitate each other on the regular.

user, they are Arab nation. Decapitating each other is integral part of their culture.

Best flag coming through

The right to fly kites to fight shall not be infringed!

They probably didn't ban it for the dangers, and also probably didn't ban it in practice, just on paper. Tafheet is illegal too, and you don't see them actually stopping anyone from doing it.

>kike

Do you hate fun, you fun hating cuck

There's your star for trying.

>kikes
>fighting
You'd better have a nice briefcase and a law degree if you wanna win that one m8

Yes, because it inevitably leads to vicious sodomy, and that's morally unacceptable