How long does it take to proceed with a transfer of this shitcoin...

how long does it take to proceed with a transfer of this shitcoin? My exchange only requires 2 confirmations but I'm waiting like 20 minutes already and nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf
coingecko.com/buzz/peter-todd-explains-how-he-double-spent-coinbase?locale=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nvm it's here

20 fucking minutes, let that sink in

I went all in on this coin yesterday when it was at 1790 or so, since then it's done basically nothing except a break-even pump and dump

Not feeling so comfy here bros...

payments are instant and that's what matters

It does feel strangely calm, it used to pump/dump hard on the weekends

I've read a lot that it's the next big pump, that this is the 'calm before the storm' and I have a hunch it's going to be on Coinbase next which is a bullish signal to me, but man
something's just not right yet

50 BCH here, totally comfy.

You need to be patient. Don't stare at the charts 24/7. It might take a week or month before there's any action.

Retards think Coinbase will add the ability to buy and sell Btrash. WRONG. They're only allowing users to withdraw bcash as long as you held the real bitcoin on the exchange on aug 1st.

The fact of the matter is money needs to be liquid and bch solves that just by being bitcoin and scaling up the blocksize. btc will top soon.

wait for tomorrow when BTC fees start spiking again.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but its just not true lol

Point me anywhere where it says they're adding btrash to their exchange. ONLY WITHDRAW RETARD, they state this clearly

If I'm going all-in for a long long, I'd almost rather put it in ETH because I believe in it more as a product.
Such indecision is wise to ignore for at least a week or so, BCH seems to be holding a stable, constantly increasing support for the last three weeks so I think a total crash is unlikely.

There are so many bullish signals, Bitpay support, SBI group announcement, debit card coming, shilled on CNBC, BTC difficulty increasing today, high fees on BTC and mempool clogging up, yet here it is not moving..

Maybe they're waiting on TD Ameritrade opening bitcoin futures today before making a move, if it still doesn't move by tomorrow then I don't know, maybe one day it will randomly start pumping like crazy

bch price action is a tease. every now and then you get a pnd.

And you want to know what's going to happen on the Jan 1st? All the coinbase users realize they have free money! and what are they going to do with this free money? send it to another exchange and exchange it for the real bitcoin. Expect a massive dump.

t. brainwashed core cuck

The same thing was said before August 1st. Instead of a massive dump, there was a massive pump.

They'll notice the fees and transfer times are significantly better. Bull run on Bitcoin Cash begins this Christmas.

It makes sense from a financial standpoint, BCash has enough of a following that, no matter what ideological differences lie between the Coinbase and BCash, it'd still make Coinbase a lot of money if they added it.
It's true, this is undeniable. I think patient is wise with it for the time being.
I also think that if Bitcoin itself slips so much as 15 to 20% that BCH will be the strongest in the downfall due to the polarity of their supporters, whereas ETH and LTC are still largely dependent on BTC's price.
What? I'm not sure this makes sense on any level. Coinbase users tend to be primitive and inflexible, only a very small percentage of them use multiple exchanges in the first place.
I also don't see why they'd get free money - they can withdraw in BCash for now if they had the real BTC before the halvening, but after they did so the BCash loyal stopped using Coinbase for the most part for obvious reasons. It's not like those same users from the Aug 1st halvening are still relevant to Coinbase today, unless of course BCash is integrated to the exchange's trading platform.

Salty cashcuck that is stuck holding his shit coin at 10 cents to the dollar meanwhile I got out above .2 . You will never see this shit coin about .2 again

screencapped

With the extreme surge in BTC's popularity, these factors are more relevant than ever. The practicality of both technologies 5 years from now remains noticeably flawed but normies don't care about that - they want money to be theirs and they want their transactions to happen as quickly as possible. BCash for now undeniably has this advantage and as such, will attract a good deal of the normie influx flocking to BTC right now.

Of course it's relevant you dunce, they're the only ones receiving bcash. Fork not halving btw

This has been said about how many other exchanges dumping their BCH? And the price has held steady so far.

Confirmation time is on average 10 minutes per block. You were waiting for two confirmations. It took 20 minutes. So everything went perfectly.

It was invented to be a pump and dump

Nobody gives a fuck about that

>core cuck
Do you really wanna be on the team shittalking Bitcoin?

That was the Ver Hedge fund, it was invented to be a pump and dump after all

nobody gives a fuck, seriously

Bcash is NOT bitcoin, it has NOTHING to do with bitcoin besides being forked from it, I can fork bitcoin, YOU can fork bitcoin, lets all fork bitcoin and name our shitcoin bitcoin cash and all the plebs will buy into it and we will pump and dump the fuck out of it and go back to the real bitcoin which will be skyhigh by the time they return.

Artificial, done by hedge fund bots like Roger Ver's

Bcash is Stratton Oakmont's wet dream, gotta pump it b4 u dump it

blog.coinbase.com/update-on-bitcoin-cash-8a67a7e8dbdf

Scroll to the end.

"Once supported, customers will be able to withdraw bitcoin cash. We’ll make a determination at a later date about adding trading support. In the meantime, customer bitcoin cash will remain safely stored on Coinbase."

They are considering it, and remember the CEO is a lifelong friend of Roger Ver.

dude you just sound salty
did you believe core-lets when they told you to sell your "free" BCH at 350?

why are all bcore champions total and utter brainlets?

none of you can give a single good argument, its always literal sub-60 iq pajeet-tier bullshit

Most of us BCH holders are hoping for that. It means cheap coins.

Never go all in on anything.

20s with dogecoin, desu

They probably went all in so they have to defend it vigorously.

Coinbase lost a lot of BCash users at the fork, though, and the fork was before BTC went next-level insane. My point is that the users on Coinbase right now haven't directly interfaced with BCash as an option, it's not like the BCash community stayed on Coinbase and kept using the trading platform even when it wasn't relevant to their primary node of interest.
People give a fuck about 25 dollar transaction fees lol. If you think otherwise, you're wrong.

the vibe I get from BCH is that its a low risk, long term hold

Go to page 2 of the whitepaper.

"We define an electronic coin as a chain of digital signatures. "

So according to the whitepaper Segwit (which removes the signatures) is not an electronic coin. So Bitcoin Segwit is not a crypto-currency, it is something else.

so your best bet is speculation and yet every cash cuck thinks it's guaranteed

Basically. Whichever of BTC/BCH win out, who knows it's up in the air at the moment.

But BCH has the POTENTIAL to highjack the mindshare/network effect of BTC. Especially if BTC fails to solve this awful congestion issue

>muh LN
no

>core could fork bitcoin and call it bitcoin. You can't explain that!

You're a brainlet, my boy. Scaling on the chain is staying true to the protocol. Implementing Segwit is a hostile takeover change of protocol and limiting blocksizes for (((sidechains))).

feel
It's good advice for those with significantly larger portfolios than mine, perhaps.
The one good thing spaghetti-hands are good for is limiting the damage on all-in losing trades.

Whether or not Coinbase supports it Bitcoin Segwit cannot scale whatsoever. With 1MB blocks it literally would take about 700 years to get everyone in the world on Lightning. So everyone here will be dead for centuries before their Lightning will actually work. So Bitcoin Segwit is at max capacity and Bitcoin Cash is not. This means Segwit cannot grow long term. The only people buying Bitcoin right now are uninformed normies.

Reminder that the EDA gave 2.3 years worth of coin reward to the miner. That's a quarter of a billion dollars right now.

How do you know they lost a bunch of users before the fork? do you realize how many retards keep their coins on a exchange and don't even know bitcoin cash happened?

>The only people buying Bitcoin right now are uninformed normies.
This is 100% true. If people don't think Bitcoin is overvalued by at least 50% right now, then they're flat-out delusional. I don't think it's reasonable to say that the big 'pop' will occur anytime soon, nor do I think it'll drive right through the ground, but it is a logical inevitability within the next two years.

Can you even do math? Blocks are every 10 minutes and Bitcoin Cash is like 10,000 blocks ahead of Bitcoin meaning it is about two months ahead.

>DA gave 2.3 years worth of coin
fucking this. The fact that people still trust this shit coin after a huge fuck up like this baffles me. Oh well, at least the Chinese miners are happy

Obviously those users are irrelevant to the BCash loyal, silly. Those are the users that would utilize BCash if Coinbase implemented it in their trading platform, which would in turn make Coinbase a lot of money.
It's the BCash loyal that converted exchanges, uninformed normies don't know how to do that - and that's why BCash implementation makes sense from a business standpoint for Coinbase.

If you cannot do basic math, why do you think your crypto analysis is worth any value. Go check the block explorer's and figure out for yourself how retarded you are for quote you just believed.

oh yah you're right
I calculated it per coin whoops

you dense mother fucker, EDA automatically dropped bcash diffictuly by 20%. If the difficulty becomes easier, blocks are mined and rewards are given at a much faster rate.

To be fair I did fuck up the math.

However it's still a premine shitcoin

math may have been off but you're still correct. It's a inflated piece of shit. The fact they did this on purpose to make even more money off retards is just pure evil. I could never support a project like this

Bitcoin had these problems in their earlier stages of development, too, though.
Those who look for a direct comparison between Bitcoin and BCash in terms of functionality won't find accurate information, one user correctly stated earlier that BCash is NOT bitcoin and as such it's got a lot of growing left to do.
There are certain advantages and bullsigns, both fundamental and technical, that seem to make it a strong investment in the short-to-medium term.

Every cryptocurrency is a Ponzi scheme, dude. It's all a zero-sum game. Bitcoin has no moral high ground.

seconding this

Some heavy bcore trolling on this fake post, heads up

Holy fucking shit this op hahahah

Bitcoin is a failed experiment, they are the proof.

>intend to use for fast day to day transactions
>takes 20 minutes to transfer

LMFAO, Shitcoincash holders are basement dwellers who think people will stand at a register for 20 minutes to transfer their crypto. LOL

>he doesn't know about 0-conf
>he doesn't know about subchains

HAHAHAHAH
>people this uneducated actually exist

>premine
>open to all miners

HURR DURR I make investment decisions in crypto without knowing what 0conf even means

Lol like I said, I'm glad I got out of this coin at .2 guess im very dumb for selling at double the rate now. sold 20 so you do the math =)

muh satoshis original vision.

don't forget craig wright, the original creator bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto

Why do people post this like it means anything whatsoever? Disregarding the outrageously over exaggerated statements.

My dad works for bitcoin too.

>Agricultural grade explosives
>?????
First time reading this shit after seeing people post it for a while and it's a fucking meme lmao

This is the real one btw

>Ver is building Outer Haven

Boomer retard.

Payments are instant.

Commie scum.

Says the dumbass who thinks 10,000 blocks equals 2.3 years.

Is there any future in BCH? I don't understand what's so special about it that could make people buy/mine more BCH than BTC.

You realize that the exchange requires two confirmations and confirmations take 10 minutes on average. 2 x 10 = 20. Which is exactly how long it took. Literally everything went as it was designed and you corecucks are still too stupid to understand this.

Its the same bitcoin without segwit and scaled up on chain as intended. Forked off from before Segwit in August.

Imagine you took bitcoin but then scaled it so it didn't have 30 dollar transaction fees, then you got rid of blockstream. That's BCH.

I heard they're also going to allocate Satoshi's BTC to the BCH devs to pay them. So much for the "immutable decentralized ledger", it was about money all along

You realize that double spends are possible on Bitcoin Segwit and I've done them multiple times so Segwit is not immutable. I know the rest of your post is LARP'ing so I shouldn't respond, but just letting you know Segwit is mutable by definition.

nigga it's always about money
look at this board, no one came here for decentralization, they came here for the gains, bruh
never think it's not about the money

You're the fucking communist with your marxist theorem of value you dumb btc piece of shit niggerscum

Fuck you, nigger. You think Bitcoin is special and different than other coins. The fact is EVERYONE is in on it to make money. The only communist here is YOU.

>I've done them multiple times
lies, how?

Send a Bitcoin transaction with a low fee. Then there are two options. RBF which sends a new transaction with a higher fee. Or simply remove all unconfirmed transactions and then send the Bitcoin again. The Bitcoin will have already shown up in someone else's wallet as unconfirmed, but when the block is confirmed they disappear. Read this article to see how a Bitcoin developer Peter Todd literally told Coinbase he wasn't going to do a double spend and their systems still didn't catch it.

coingecko.com/buzz/peter-todd-explains-how-he-double-spent-coinbase?locale=en

Technically speaking you cannot steal from someone if you use the RBF method but you can steal from people if you use the other method which is what Peter Todd did to Coinbase.

SHUT UP THATS NOT TRUE

hang yourself communist whore

Go burn yourself alive, you fucking parasite.

Holy fucking shit! Why was that ever implemented? No wonder Cash removed it.