Hc Svnt Dracones

Came across this listening to a podcast of some people playing this and recognized pic related having been posted some time ago.

So yeah, Eclipse Phase taken to maximum furry levels.

Has anyone actually played it? The only thing I've gleamed so far from the podcast is that it has 20 stats that you add up for different skill checks.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/HcSvntDracones
mega.nz/#!IwYjzTxS!VXPfU_2PWgtql5rWEHFEJ4WPXykdqoRbGHjIyIUlVWQ
projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/purplexvi/hc-svnt-dracones/
mediafire.com/file/m8jbjxi3zeabgkz/Hc_Svnt_Dracones.pdf
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/index.html?post=566
youtube.com/watch?v=7erl9k01C2M
4shared.com/office/fACOjY8Kba/HC_SVNT_DRACONES_Core_Rulebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this furry shadowrun?

That's what it seems to be although it seems the focus is on being corporate types.

Shadowrun has had a furry angle for years. Shapeshifters and Changelings are a furfag's first choices.

Minotaurs don't count, of course. Minotaur stronk.

but minotaurs are literally anthro bulls

Tell me more...

Nah. Shadowrun and other cyberpunk settings are generally at least slightly anti-corporate (or at least anti-mega-corporation). In HSD, the megacorporations are all GOOD AND JUST led by magnanimous captains of industry and everything is good for everyone and everyone buys into the corporate lifestyle pretty much unquestioningly. That's before getting into the low-quality furshit.

That sounds plain awful.

is... that a fucking Chakat?

Is that a Chakat?
Mother of God...

It has some interesting ideas but the system is a mess. The idea of economic stats is kinda cool? But how they work is unintuitive and boring compared to the rest of the system.

Some of the creepy/conspiracy writing in the background is actually decent through.

SPLICERS NO SPLICING

>That dumb bitch from high school who only spliced her eyes so she could be considered edgy enough.

What's her name Veeky Forums?

I gotta admit, post humans going furry.... let's face it lots of people would if they could, a sadly realistic outcome

Eh, I wouldn't call it sad as such. Personal freedoms are a fundamental part of a free society. People will want to do that to varying degrees, and even if I might personally find it distasteful it's not my place to say they can't or shouldn't as long as it's not harmful to others.

Until your grandmother comes home one day with a wolf body and a knot claiming that, "THIS IS HOW I REALLY AM, JONATHAN."

well in theory if the changes can be reversed just as easily, you wouldn't need to have people getting the sunk costs fallacy, they try it, realize its NOT really them, then fix it

technically speaking, no, it's not. It doesn't have the weird handpaws and it's a female through and through

reading what I can it seems they were more invested in world building then game design, while it's very clearly intended for furry appeal the concepts involved are kinda interesting, but probably not enough to justify the system, anyone wanting to play in this setting would probably want to transfer it to a different rule set

So... My desire to research has me wanting to see a PDF, anyone got?

I'd like to know as well. The various weapon schematics, how sizes and species affects a LOT of things all seem very interesting. Not to mention the various body horror elements I've read. But I don't know how it's played.

on top I can reskin the animal families into different nonhuman inspirations for the post humans, maybe take some cues from All Tomorrows or even just basic fantasy races

Trying to organize a game with some friends. New work schedule makes meeting up a real pain though, so it's on indefinite backburner while I try and wrap my head around the rules and and decide how much of the setting to ignore. Most of the culture and conspiracy stuff is good, but the actual history is hot garbage.

The main book seems to be written with propaganda in mind. There's a few nods to how the player characters just do not give two fucks about really looking into their history so they just kind of have a narrative fitted out (which is trash, but I guess it exists) and roll with it.

There are plenty of rumors in the book about various corps doing terrible shit, but they're all just rumors for the DM to run with at their discretion.

Rumors include
>Company A is actually run by a secret organization of humans and controls everything

>Company B invented the existential 'alien' (in quotes because it actually comes from Earth, they just don't know what it is) threat and are using everyone else as their testbed

>Company C, who invented sapient robots, never actually invented sapient robots and they're actually an automated surveillance force and sleeper army.

Some of these aren't even that far outside the realm of possibility.

It's a cat person with the Taurism trait. If you're reptillian it turns you into a naga and if you're avian it gives you wings. For other races it basically turns them into small artillery platforms at the expense of being the size of a small car.

>Shadowrun and other cyberpunk settings are generally at least slightly anti-corporate
Right, but why do you make it sound like that's a bad thing? The whole "DOWN WITH DA MAN" is all well and good if you want to play a cliched, derivative cyberpunk setting, but it's so overdone and even borderline hypocritical. Shadowrun's entire premise revolves around scrounging money from sticking it to the fatcats so you can turn around and buy shiny new toys from the same people you just hit. It was all well and good back in the 90s when the grunge and anarchism stuff was big in media, but these days your Pink Mohawk whines about those mean old megacorps while he wirelessly shitposts on the Matrix with his top-of-the-line cyberdeck while shopping for Essence-free gender reassignment (which is a legit thing in 5e; a boob job costs Essence but getting a full sex change is perfectly safe, thanks Catalyst).

A system like HSD could work well if you actually tried going gun-ho into the decadent, pro-industry angle. Most city-dwelling beings in Shadowrun know they live in dystopian times ruled by money-grubbing corporations, but what if your neighbor in an HSD world is so ecstatic with literally becoming his fursona that he unequivocally believes corporations have his best interests in mind? What if he's so zealous he gets the entire block to try and force YOU into accepting such a lifestyle? Shadowrun's megacorps fucking WISH they had that kind of unyielding consumer support.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/HcSvntDracones

until PDF this is the most info I could find

well most of the "Vectors" are actually descendants of sentient designer life, rather than transhumans, but they megacorps DID save the life that exists now from nuclear fire in a war the earth governments started, so thats a lot of browny points for a civilization short on history

>but they megacorps DID save the life that exists now from nuclear fire in a war the earth governments started
To be fair, the nuclear fire was actually not caused by the Earth Governments. All the nukes on Earth fired themselves simultaneously and glassed the planet for some unknown reason. In the book is attributed to a super-computer virus but I don't think anyone really knows.

can you give examples of what you know you're tossing out for sure and what you'll replace it with?

HSD megacorps do have that. They're called wageslaves. The ones that spend their entire lives in office complexes, never seeing the real sky as they move from hab block, to education block, to cubicle, and back to hab block.

Most of what I'm throwing out will just be background fluff. I'll be rearranging how the old Earth societies fell apart and making corporate propaganda more prevalent.

For example, the rise of corporate dominance can be summed up as:
>Corps. are meritocratic and the gov just can't compete. So the govs. lost and all the rich people fucked off to Mars.

Which is a hilariously shallow and inept way to go about things. I'm going to get rid of the author's nutty bias when it comes to the corporate progression. He's done this weird thing where the governments and corps. are just totally separate entities with little or no oversight of one another, except the corps. hold all the cards pretty much all the time. There's no proliferation of tech to the old govs, no one who actually works with them, it's just two monolithic entities except one has all the fancy toys.

The author has an shallow idea of how economics and politics interact with one another and it fucked over his ability to write a story which is, by it's nature, wrapped up in the interaction between political and economic interests.

I'm really not sure how to go about re-tooling it. It's not something any of my players would ever think about, really, so I'm not sure if it's even worth investing energy into. It just bothers the fuck out of me.

I think one way to go about it would be to have the megacorps pull a Trump and ride anti-establishment populism into power but rather than try to take over the existing infrastructure you invite people to come live in your place and then hitting them with the education and propoganda to ensure they know that Megacorps are a better government then the actualy government used to be.

maybe play with how the harsh division between corp and gov became a thing over a period of time and maybe even why fold it into how the destruction of the old world is an example of why forcing them into separate entities like that was a bad idea, give the government in history more presence with its own toys, while the corps were making animal people, maybe the gov was making mechs and Banes and cyborgs, examples of tech that the post war society would later integrate, maybe have a movement that wants to bring back a non corporate government , for better or worse. I don't know, I'm just spitballing ideas

how homebrew friendly is the system? I'm thinking of tossing out most of the animal races and working with more general flavors of posthuman [at the risk of just turning into basic fantasy races admittedly]

found it
mega.nz/#!IwYjzTxS!VXPfU_2PWgtql5rWEHFEJ4WPXykdqoRbGHjIyIUlVWQ

This is actually exactly what they do, and also one of the better parts of the fluff.

The problem comes down to execution, mostly. One of the first mega corps. invents what is, in it's essence, a mobile 3D printer except it has the capability to harvest it's own materials while doubling as a factory.

And the Earth governments just never get any. There's a complete and total lack of tech proliferation at all points in the history (at least for everything that matters) and the companies just give the governments the finger and the actual governments don't ever do anything about it ever, until Mars Co. has already fucked off and started making designer pets and people.

In real life political and economic interests are so entwined that I just can't understand this level of lethargy from the political establishment of Earth. It just doesn't jive with how things have worked through human history.

>examples of tech that the post war society would later integrate, maybe have a movement that wants to bring back a non corporate government
Tech from places other than the corporate vault is step one. Really all I need to do to get things rolling is give the Earth Gov. one of the gigaprinters and map out how that affects the current timeline. Just doing that flips the entire narrative on its head. I'd also decentralize the corp. cultures a bit; corps. work in their best interest and some of the largest are even government owned, there's no reason for them to work as separately as they are.

A lot of character stats revolve around the 'Furry' nature of the game. Example, there's a perk which lets you give your character an edgy fur pattern (like you have a massive Punisher skull on your chest). You get a bonus to charisma checks with gangers but if you're talking to some corporate official they're going to assume you're some schmuck with a shitty tattoo and you take a penalty.

You'd have a lot of refluffing to do, is what I'm saying.

well they'd probably get the printer via espionage if the corps didn't want to play ball, escalating things rapidly as Gov and Corp try to one up the services they can provide to the people, with covert actions against one another to attempt to weaken the other, Gov ultimately just wants Corp to cooperate, hell maybe some do, but most laymen fear any flavor of monopoly, corp or gov regardless, and Collusion even more so, the ultimate disasters may not be dominoed out of war or gov calling for a furry purge, but from pure anarchy caused by people fearing the growing power of the political and economic factions

What is this, Batman Beyond? It has that Bruce Timm look.

it is, Splicing is a trend in the city, likened to modern body modding, but I think it was never properly legalized as it was prone to abuse

It also caused behavioral issues like increased aggression, which I think may have been on purpose.

...Um...the same...as the filename?

I like this review of it:

projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/purplexvi/hc-svnt-dracones/

Amber. Her name was Amber.

Yes we fucked a few times, don't judge me.

I was skimming the download and, gotta admit, this guy is making me think long about just deleting it now

God Emperor fearing furfag here, I got the chance to play this with my other furfag friends recently so I can tell you about it.

THE GAME:

It's ok. The game system mostly exists so you can play as whatever strange or crazy furry you want. Mostly it's like if Ironclaw was made by a team of people on Furaffinity. Sparkledogs, taurs, nagas, hybrids, ferals, micros (vore fetish?), you name it.

The biggest problem I ran into while playing this was my group not knowing how to use their ability scores, no matter how many times I explained it they always kept asking me the same questions.

The problem came with them doing something based on a skill, but instead of trying to say "I use my mind acuity to look for a pattern in the blueprints" they say "I study the blueprints, what do I roll for that?"

This seemed like a problem for me because the stats were a kind of dump in the bucket method. Instead of having some universal stats that determined many different skills; you have multiple stats the determine a few skills (at least, skills that you actually choose). Maybe I didn't use the system right? But the flow stopped short a lot, way more than it would in D&D.

THE STORY:

Now I might be a furry, but I'm not a degenerate. I like my stories where humans are the good guys, or everyone is a dick, and I find stories like "furries are good and humans are just dumb and or evil" to be terrible and lazy writing.

Basically, 'furries fixed all modern problems cause humans were shit' story, so yeah.

The corporations thing bothered me too, because in this universe the corporate government looks out for the interest of the every day common man. Which, unless MarsCo was suddenly run by Vladimir Lenin, I really don't buy into it.

Overall; it's really a furry game for furries. With the morphism system, you really couldn't re-tool it for anything non-furry related.

I could see tooling it as a means of creating alien species instead, so few games have options for alternate builds.

all said, it seems like the best thing to do would be to Nick the Morphism system, and then start one's own setting and game system, with blackjack and hookers

No, it's furry Eclipse Phase.

Here's the core. You'll have to find the other books yourself.
mediafire.com/file/m8jbjxi3zeabgkz/Hc_Svnt_Dracones.pdf

Degenerate here, just adding there's plenty of blatant fetish bait, a lot more between the lines if you know how to actually recognize it.

Case in point: the very first thing you see in the enemies section.

So this assumes also that cultural norms for nudity have changed?

In that case, as long as grandma digs herself out of her grave on her own, what she does is up to her.

It's another racist* furry RPG. I kinda feel bad for the creator staking as much of their livelihood on this as they did; they've even formatted their old furry art gallery to dedicate it to this.

*Racist - I'm calling it that for 2 reasons: One, the 'furreh fine, humans horrify' thing, and the way species drastically affects a characters' abilities. For example: If you get a choice for an investigator to hire, go for the crow, unless the other mongrel has a long, well-established history of successful investigations.

Here's another, from sup/tg/:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/index.html?post=566

tealdeer version:They hated it.

The whisper on page 242 or the 'vitae demon' on page 248? Because the lower under iceberg 34 you go, the more you can identify.

Was talking about Ms "impending vore" on 242

But really just fucking all of it

Ah, yes, patient zero for a 'whisper event'. You know the artist is degenerate when the hemotechnological horror has breasts... and, according to the fluff, makes a giant Bad Dragon homage or modern art sculpture when everyone nearby is dead.

Standard sci-fi utopia stuff from the furry fandom.

That's ignorant. Splicing is how I express myself as an individual - just like all my friends!

>Analyst shows that purchases of squirt guns and newspapers making resurgence among people aged 30-45
>"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" live-action reboot 3dya under development by Disney-Paramount Studios

I just wish people would just make a setting with shitlike this instead of making some utopia/dystopia stance on it, it is what it is good and bad alike, the narrative stances and lack of understanding on how things work just... pisses it all away, really owls go bad once and nobody tries them again?

Personally instead of pages of backstory, I'd keep it vague and encourage the GM to fill the blanks with their own ideas

There are claims that the 'history' section is supposed to be lies and propoganda... and claims that it's just so half-baked that you'd get salmonella from reading it.

How would you strip the '_topia' stance from it?

One of the developers' adventures - Echoes - covers attempts to make an Owl... and clues in where Transcendant Implants came from. Trust me when I say that "don't try to remake owls" is probably shared by the research heads.

I... I DMed this system for more than a year. Don't judge me. I owed a lot to a friend of mine who was in the furry fandom, so I arranged a playgroup and a campaign for this setting and system. It was 3 players: two guys and one girl. The girl became fan of the furry art style and the last player, althought he dislike furries, is actively enjoying the game. Care to say I am not what you call a furry and just paying an important life debt but, well, I could explain my opinions and changes in the setting and game if you want to read.

Because, yes, I had to change a lot of broken and fucked up things like author's agenda, fetishist shit and broken combat rules.

honestly I'm totally ok with fetish stuff. its like, the door is open, I don't have to enter it, but if you made it work, cool

Details on your homebrew edits? Possibly a pastebin?

Congrats on being more mature than at least 70% of the people here. (Nice devil's neighbor neardubs, by the way.) Sincerely!

System is garbage. Mechanically, garbage.

Literally the only good idea was that Armor is an HP soak which degrades in protection, on top of the regular bodily damage system, IIRC.

Yes, but we like them, therefore they can't be furry.

Got any good stories, or just a list of houserules?

that seems like a very arbitrary way of catagorizing

Shadowrun Minotaurs are more anthro than bull, since they're a troll metavariant and thus fundamentally human.

Your point is?

>Being okay with degenerate fap material is a sign of maturity

What the fuck kind of place has Veeky Forums become?

Being ok with degenerate fap material is a sign of apathy.

Reading degenerate fap material is a sign of /d/

Reading your degenerate fap material but wailing on someone else's? That's Veeky Forums.

>user does not become offended that a thing exists, no matter how ignorable it is
>he must be a degenerate

I played it for a while with a few friends. I enjoyed the way the game lays out stats and found it pretty intuitive. Playing an economic character probably isn't everyone's cup of tea, but with how prevalent the megacorps are you actually can still be really useful.

Combat didn't seem that great. I disliked that a successful hit always does the same amount of damage. Sniper rifles suck ass.

I'm pretty sure most folks would try to keep as close to human in appearance as they could, the exceptions being attention whores, fetishists, insane rich folk and the like. I'd probably splice in a few traits myself if I could so long as I didn't change too badly. Some painted dog DNA would do wonders for cardio related workouts, maybe a touch of Hercules or rhinoceros beetle DNA so I can make sick gains by lifting fucking trucks.

If possible I'd probably give going female a "trial run" of sorts

If you don't want it in your game, don't let it in. Kick out players who insist on it.

Bam. Maturity. Have a nice day.

Veeky Forums has always had fetishists. Because people just dump all the porn in one place usually, fetishists become apathetic to other forms of porn. Every so often, they even get slightly worse as the lack of disgust keeps them from slowly broadening their tastes in degeneracy. Such is.

If tomorrow I have time after job, I could write a list of the homebrews but, to sum up, the system has these failures:

-Undeveloped Combat: It is a mess. It is not lethal as they announce and, to throw salt in the wound, all convoluted tacticool rules can be avoided with 'I get first in turn, move behind enemy cover and hit them for a thousands of damage'

-Moral System is a joke: Using them RAW, armored enemies fight to their death because >armor. Your allied can be obliterated by a ultra laser with one shot, rules states you don't care because you have armor and you are safe... Even when you friend was wearing the same armor as you. Ditch out the moral system and roleplay enemy moral. Try to talk about your players to roleplay their moral too. Not the best solution, but we are here to roleplay, right? Not playing XCom.

- Economy is a dump stat as RAW (even the manual suggest to ignore it). It only affects a little extra money in your salary and a little startung wealth, which pales in front of what a murderhobo can get easier. It had to be completely reworked.

- Community is unintutive even for the DM and, anyways, you can dip a d10 and the points which would be to economy there. So the real question is about if you want a body or mind character

-To use guns effectively, you must be an intelligent guy, not having high eye-hand coordination or acute senses. I didn't changed it but it irked me a lot

-Selecting the proper corp is meaningless. Just go MarsCo+Other and you won't even need to remember which corp gives what

-Enjoy being a MarsCo vector and being a scrub with no feats and no master proficiency forever. It is a huge trap option even when it is logical in world. I just let pure MarsCo players have a free feat without needing master proficiency. The other players will be swimming in two or three anyways. Let's them feel at least special for MarsCo standars. He is a player character after all.

- Gear and items are in their barebones

>try to view the positive health impacts gene splicing with animals would have
>user immediately jumps to gender swapping
Goddamn it Veeky Forums

its Veeky Forums what do you expect?

Well, I stated what the system is lacking here Anyways, about stories, I have two adventures which Im very fond of: 'Goodbye, Moonman', which had the (homebrewed) society as the focal point. And 'P.D.: Please, Stay'. It was supposed to be mild spooky space mission, but ended in feels and one of the players crying in the table.

>'I dropped him, Zobaira! He was the only person I had and I dropped him. I could have held him but I dropped him! I couldn't stay with and I failed him...'

Appart pf this, I suggest to not to avoid the 'Corps are Cool', but give it a new spin.

Imagine Cyberpunk, but corps won. Individuality is a total taboo and the world is coprs sheeps.They born, learn, live, work and consume for the corporation.

There is no money. You are worth as you are worth for the corporation. The more you worth for the Corporation, the more things you can own, consume. You are an inversion. Stock value. A piece of meat with a price tag. But you like it, right? Everything is so convenient. They know what you love to eat, to wear, what car you want to drive, what do you need to stimulate your life...And everything free, just because you worth it! Without even getting your ass from your confortable sofa.So convenient, so easy than you need more. You strive to live more and more, trying to gain more, and more.To consume more.Because you must be worthy.They told you so!

In the end, you fund yourself in your desk. There is no more sofa, You need... They say you need to get that new car. Only people worthy like you has the right to have it. Because you are worthy, right? Even when you don't even drive to work anymore. Because you now live in your job. Driving there was a waste of time. And you worth it. You worth it more

Toss the players,who comes from a >muh freedom and individuality, into this kind of world. Make it convenient.Conveniently wrong.Things looks right,people thinks are right,but I know they are wrong. Am I crazy or the bad guy?

It is a little difficult to balance this but it can be done with little slice of life things. Make shops offer instantly what they need or care, and make those adds suggest more things they would need, for example. They will love it! Points if you roleplay fantastic... Until they wonder how they knew their more inner and private desires...

Players surely would rise up from such society, worthing less and less as they fight the system they hate. Looking for underground ways to sustain themselves. There is no money and no concept from it, afterall.

... or play along the system, using their own rules. Showing the loyalty, resourcefulness or zealous worhshipping those corps crave so much in order to reach their personal objectives.

Yeah, worshipping. I found the lack of religion in the setting worthy some fedoras. Which I find funny because religion was an ancestral way to control masses. The choosen corp was TTI, whose technology and HQs (Venus and Europa) make them feel natural as a religion to go far beyond mind and body.

I could continue but, more or less, it is all almost homebrewed because planets and societies are one generic paragraph each in the manual.

reading what i have of it, the book wasted precious space fellatiating its own history instead of fleshing out it's present, so good work I say

It's like Eclipse Phase except instead of multiple angry Skynets and AMs, humanity was ruined by AIDS and global warming, and instead of becoming cool upgraded humans who might be soulless automatons animated by the memories of their predecessors they became furries.

But there's no /epg/ to shit up right now, so I'm here.

Who wants my Fur Emperor of Mankind timeline for the setting, where the Catholic Wolves of Jupiter reclaim Earth from the corps in the name of America?

replace it with Dinosaurs and I'll be interested

You can be a scaly if you want, sure.

Something resembling a constructive and intelligent conversation. Fuck me, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=7erl9k01C2M

>Who wants my Fur Emperor of Mankind timeline for the setting, where the Catholic Wolves of Jupiter reclaim Earth from the corps in the name of America?

Whoever says that they don't is lying.

To me, this games cardinal sin is that you can't do StarFox without some homebrew.

*cough*YOINK*cough*

Well, there is a wannabe TITAN known as 'Hydra' in the background; it pulled off what Skynet couldn't in its opening strike, apparently.

...proving that Star Wolf is on the devteam!

do it

That begs the question, what would be a good system for a Star Fox game?

Breakdown from the book;

>This is a game about humanity.

>I know, it’s a curious thing to see in a book with a bunch of animal people wandering around and no apparent humans to speak of, but at its core, humanity is what HSD is really about. As you go through the lore for this environment, you’ll learn about the last days of humanity and things that led them to it, and how the Vector race (one of whom you will play as!) came to be. HSD presents a unique situation in cultural evolution: a reset switch.

>It proposes that at a point in history 700 years before the current day in the narrative, human-kind effectively stopped and “started over”. Through war and strife their bodies were destroyed, changed, and born as something new on another world. Their old planet was leveled, as was the vast majority of its cultural history and heritage, and all the previous biases associated with slavery, racism, classism, sexism, and so many others that all grew out of thousands of years of human cultural growth and change were effectively wiped out as the old race died and the new race took its place.

Are such biases gone forever? Of course not.

>But the history, the social momentum, the inexorable force of thousands of years of slighting each other; that was all halted in a brief, fiery moment. When humanity died and the race called Vector was born fresh and clean on Mars, they were presented with the greatest gift and most terrifying punishment any sentient species could receive: a completely blank slate.

(con't)

>Vectors are, at their core, more human than animal. In their original design they were crafted from blank human fetuses and given animal traits and appearances, not the other way around. They possess no history before their creation, no exploration before their society, no natural evolution outside of a test tube, and every member of their gene pool is separated by no more than 50 years. They have always known the entirety of each other, grown together from the first day, and they have all heard the story of what befell the race that created them. For 700 yrs, this new life form has had to learn to live with each other without the lessons and atrocities of humanity to point back to, for better or worse. They are human inside, but the lack human form, human context, human history and human tradition. All they have left is the husk that is Earth hanging overhead and the single, clear
>“These people did it this way, and it destroyed them.” HSD is not about ‘getting in touch with your animal side’, as so many anthropomorphic systems encourage. You’re welcome to, if that’s the way you’d like to play it, but the setting is intended to allow you to get in touch with your human side instead. Not the culture you were raised in, or the history you’ve experienced; not whether you’re black, white, red, yellow, or polychromatic; not your geographical history or the wars your species has been in; your humanity. Just that. Devoid of the centuries of cultural momentum that currently governs our thinking and thrust into a brand new world with its own unique challenges.

>How do we define ourselves when lose everything we were, and become only what we are?

Does anyone have Core:Extended?

>Someone looked at this art and said "yeah, put that in the final book."

Good news: Yes.
Bad news: It's >30 megs, and I don't yet have an user mail for sending stuff like this (so I can't ping the anonymizers on A Certain Thread with a copy safely.)

Was there anything specific you wanted from it?

I'm gonna be completely honest; I'm just interesting in the art, mostly for the new Families.

Also, you could try uploading it to Sendspace?

I gotchu fammer

4shared.com/office/fACOjY8Kba/HC_SVNT_DRACONES_Core_Rulebook.html

If you can use 4shared, gotchu, fammer.

Thanks a bunch.

I gotta say, as a furry who loves Eclipse Phase, this game is pretty fucking lame.

Still better than all of the spaceships. Is there any good art in the book? I'm looking but can't find any.

>Catholic Wolves of Jupiter reclaim Earth from the corps in the name of America?
Is this even a question?