An advertisement by Palm Beach Research Group, a self-styled “financial advisory...

>An advertisement by Palm Beach Research Group, a self-styled “financial advisory,” describes a seemingly incredible opportunity: Instead of investing in Bitcoin, which is currently worth approximately 16 times its value at the beginning of the year, it recommends that would-be speculators buy “penny cryptos” — the unknown Bitcoin competitors which, though they’re presently worth next to nothing, could shoot up in value, according to the ad.”

>“Every week hundreds of these penny cryptos are doubling in value, and many of them are shooting up 1,000% or more,” it reads. “But they are hard to find, and not always easy to trade. That’s why Teeka Tiwari, widely regarded as one of the world’s preeminent crypto trading experts, is making his next 4 ‘penny crypto’ targets available to the public.”

>The ad encourages prospective investors to hand over their email address in order to subscribe to the Palm Beach Daily newsletter and get access to the hottest new cryptocurrency investment opportunities — recommendations ostensibly informed by research into bold new blockchain concepts, but that could just as easily fall into the graveyard of failed Bitcoin knockoffs known as altcoins.

>Another dubious claim pushed by penny crypto promoters is that Bitcoin, which is hovering around $16,000 apiece, has become too expensive for small-time buyers. In reality, most exchanges let you buy tiny fractions of a Bitcoin.

>To the financially savvy, there are warning signs everywhere.

>failed Bitcoin knockoffs
Tell that to fucking ibm you stupid babyboomer fucks

What's the latest pick?

POWR

He's the ultimate pajeet shiller.

Now his investing strategy is to bet on shitcoins with 0 volume, hoping to explode, nice.

>The ad encourages prospective investors to hand over their email address in order to subscribe to the Palm Beach Daily newsletter and get access to the hottest new cryptocurrency investment opportunities
this is exactly like the "journalists" who publish shit from /pol/

link

I can't say his latest pick, but I'll give you some clues:

- its not on Bittrex
- ticker symbol is 4 letters long
- currently trading < 50 cents
- recommendation will be to buy up to $3

Yeah, its LINK.

>Teeka Tiwari, widely regarded as one of the world’s preeminent crypto trading experts
Holy fuck my sides.

lies I am a subscriber he hasnt said anything aside from a sell order on XLM

He's almost always right though, unlike Veeky Forums pajeets

I can't wait to see which one of you shady cunts out do the wolf of Wall Street scamming normies

You're pretty retarded.

RCN

screencap this

he's only right because he says he's right retard. coins pump because he names them as the PnD of the month.

BLUE

>coins pump because he names them as the PnD of the month
You must be new. Its only recently that pajeets have been using "palm beach rumors" to shill their $10,000 24h volume shitcoins.
He called ANS/NEO at 13c, not sure what price he called Monero at but he called it last year. Recently GAS at under $10. OMG up to $6. All his picks are long term. Its your fault if you got burned fomoing pnd's.

So? Buy them then.

Pretty much this.

>- its not on Bittrex
>- ticker symbol is 4 letters long
>- currently trading < 50 cents
>- recommendation will be to buy up to $3

Its AST

top kek Veeky Forums told me about all his picks months before he did

thanks antshares fags