/anrg/ - Android Netrunner General: Spoiler Ken Edition Now with Art From Spoilers

>Question of the day
Favourite Janky/Theme Combos? Think Titan Transnational closing your accounts.
Thoughts on using theme combos to draw new players and help new deckbuilders?

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y

>Official FFG News & Spoilers site:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/
boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/95/7a/957a59a2-5fe6-4961-96fa-47560f337346/adn_faq_v31.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>NAPD Most Wanted List
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/19/87/19876f7f-581c-4d74-a4b4-4db7301e4c5c/adn_tournament_regulations_v20_text_version.pdf

>Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk
acoo.net

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net

>Breaker Cost Comparisons
ice.emergencyshutdown.net/

>Articles and Blogs:
stimhack.com/
self-modifyingcode.com/
runawaynode.wordpress.com/
sneakdoor.wordpress.com/
netreadyeyes.wordpress.com

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace spaces with dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

Play Netrunner online (replace spaces with dots):
Jinteki net

>Sealed Format Generator
anrsealed.com/

AutocardAnywhere is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari extension to get quick access to cards while browsing a site.

Check out the WIP 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner

Other urls found in this thread:

boardgamegeek.com/thread/1724963/damon-stone-steps-down-lead-designer/page/2
fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/tag/android-netrunner-the-card-game/?addl_tag=android-netrunner-terminal-directive
fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/2/14/blood-and-water/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost forgot, old thread: I'm a fan of Stimhack in Professor. Just what could push a man who loves learning and research so far as to drive him to purposely give himself incurable brain damage? Was it to prevent the corp from merging with his university? Is he trying to keep his kids from getting carted off by the cleaners? It chills my spine.

Still willing to pay 50 bucks for a TD playtesting file and my mail is still [email protected] send me proof and paypal adress.

Also feel free to ask me anything.

So which of the 2 corps will players be picking first for their 42 corp campaign?

Obviously Skorpio. Make Weyland Great Again. 40 cards, 15 infl, good ability that counters the ability on the Crim ID. Probably that.

Or just the HB one because it's HB and you can play good cards, but depends on what deckbuilding rules your friends want to abide by.

HB would be good in the campaign because of biotics and all the 3/2 agendas. Probably not as fun as Skorpios unless it has ways to drain clicks from the runner.

Both sides are really going to miss JHow though.

Would be funny if it was actually him responsible for that Bioroid going all killbot in 42. I think the Shaper introduced there made some reference to him or somesuch.

Not using pic related

Theme combos - Harmony Medtech using San San, because they were the first major corp in Biotech Valley that Jinteki absorbed when they moved there. And making the last Medical Breakthrough a 1/2 agenda is sweet.

Also Argus with Prisec, DRT, and probably soon Mr Stone, is always nice

Possibly, she's a researcher and her insert mentions her Professor getting whacked by the law - if so we've got the Prof's surname:

>Ayla "Bios" Rahim
After her midday prayer, Ayla Rahim did not feel calmer than before. Her emotional state was, if she was being honest to herself, still chaotic. Like since weeks ago, since the arrest of Professor Atoc. She made her prayer mat furl itself, put it into her purse and at the same time blocked out the Professor and his problems with the law, his slashed funding and her unstable academical future. She breathed in deeply. "You're doing it right, and all will be well, Inshallah."

She climbed down the water tower. Strictly speaking, she did not have to be up there to make her prayers, but she felt closer to God if she was surrounded by a bit of empty space. Somehow she was glad about being forced to relocate her laboratory. The campus for agricultual genome research was one of the few places in the city that still had empty land, and in this phase of her project, her needs were rather modest. And she had always loved plants.

"Not that they're actually plants", she said, even though there was nobody to listen. She opened the door to the unneeded hut that had become her lab. Her "creations" (she presumed that was the most fitting term) sat on workbenches and dusty shelves and glowed while growing. "Quite exactly like plants, as it seems. After all, I talk to them as well."

cont.

They looked at least a bit like plants that were growing in their pots, growing new branches and leaves over time while they were evolving and drawing data from the network instead of sunlight. But they were fantastically complex constructs based on quantum computers, their intelligence growing through endless iterations and forming new processes and subroutines. Sometimes she had to remove a damaging offshoot. Sometimes she even had to break open the pot of network protocols and blockades that prevented her "plants" from learning.

Each of her constructs came from a different seed, a question or task, and grew according to a different pattern. This one analysed the NASX and grew sprawling, with thick, beautiful leaves. Another one calculated interplanetary travels and had long, swaying branches for each of the worlds. But the last one was her favourite. She had instructed it simply to learn how to think. She bowed down to it, cleaned the sensor field and invited it to bloom and show its innermost.

It bloomed and bloomed and filled the room with a cloud of data she had never seen before.

An endless grid of vines and leaves, growing to an impossible thicket. All from a single branch. "Well" she said. "This is interesting." Ayla opened a drawer and grabbed her console. Either her experiment failed or she had just discovered something very crucial. It was time to find out which of those had happened.

Strange how SMCs won't be appearing in her campaign decklists despite their virtually explicit appearances here.

Come to think of it, one has to wonder what *fun* things Shapers are going to have in what is essentially their second big box.

>one has to wonder what *fun* things
Well quite likely Cygnet/Egret, which is Tinkering that hosts like Parasite:

>Egret
>2 Credits 1 MU
>Install Egret only on a rezzed piece of ice.
>Host ice gains Sentry, Code Gate and Barrier.

And yeah, shaper usually gets fun toys like that.
The most troll think I can think of right now is to drop it on a lone Mother Goddess, but I'm sure it'll be useful - if nothing else it powers up "until the end of the run" breakers

Seeing as SMC is most closely linked to the Prof (and every shaper ever uses it) I think it's okay that she won't have it for the campaign - as a former HB researcher, with that kind of record, it's not surprising he's been called in for questioning

Huh, this is a fun* choice for the runner against Skorpios - choose between the corp definitely removing a program, or possibly removing one of two cards.

And it's above Mimic strength, which is nice

While str 4 is nice, i daresay if the runner is using mimic, he would most certainly be using sucker tokens if able. So the corp better have some way of making said tokens hard to come by.

Speaking of Mimic, will you guys be enforcing the MWL for your TD campaigns? Sure you don't need to since it's not competitive, but Parasucker and Yog still ain't fun.

It would probably be a good idea to have the full card list first, since if there cheap strong ice in abundance, parasite and yog probably won't be as strong anyway.

And you only got a single SSCG in a single core, so...

Hard to say - if crim get a console then it might be necessary, for example.

>non-bioroid cards that trigger Seidr

There's Weir in upcoming cards now that I think of it.

>Favourite Janky/Theme Combos?

Don't know about favorite, but first that comes to mind is Reality Threedee rezzed during a run on a Chilo Server with a Broadcast Square on the table. Bonus point if the runner is MaxX and the corp TWIY.

>Thoughts on using theme combos to draw new players and help new deckbuilders?

Personally very much in favor. In reality depends on the player profile. Some people don't really care about theme, it's just background flavor to their number crunching. To others, it *makes* the game. We have people that make silly theme "roleplay" decks and while those are rarely going to hit big in the competitive meta, they certainly have a huge positive impact in cool/fun factor for the local community.

(Hence why Geist is never not going to have a fake german accent, why we all know Whizzard's signature card is Muresh bodysuit, why Kit is a Reina fangirl, or why we have a custom made Anarch Kakemono with the three rules of running hanging by the club door)

It's funny how, with Hortium, Collossus, Bloodletter, Skorpios... the Weyland side of TD offers so many cool options against the one runner faction that isn't in the box.

Not that their toys aren't going to get abused.

Why would that be the case? It would be a bit hard to see either runner to not have their own console seeing how there is only one Desp/Toolbox in a single core to begin with.

Yeah, guess you guys are right. Plus Skorpios can probably remove the problem cards (Parasite especially) from game alongside Hunter-Seeker, and HB has always been solid for glacier play. No idea if Seidr is worth choosing over EtF though.

Come to think of it, would Seidr fire if Enigma lose a click sub fires with no clicks left?

Maybe I misunderstood, but I don't think you'll get to chose EtF in the legacy set up.

Nope, you can only lose a click if able, since you aren't able, you don't lose it. That's one way to deal with the otherwise oppressive Bellamy Heinlein Combo: run last click.

boardgamegeek.com/thread/1724963/damon-stone-steps-down-lead-designer/page/2

Mr Stone posted in the thread, several interesting things to read, but I'll highlight what my obsessed, feverish mind picked first:

>Alternatively, after you've learned the game with the Core buy Terminal Directive (should be out in a month or so)

What is this campaign stuff I keep hearing about?

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/tag/android-netrunner-the-card-game/?addl_tag=android-netrunner-terminal-directive

Upcoming big box trying to adapt the legacy format to ANR. Basically a mini-campaign scenario for Netrunner made to be played with one Core and one Terminal Directive box.

Don't know if egret is going to be that useful, but it would be a nice one-off surprise in the early game.

Also, it's rather surprising ze Prof hasn't had his head exploded yet considering what secrets he has in said head.

Interdasting.
And interesting seeing what he's saying about the new guy - who's still never actually been called "lead" designer

Thinking the other day about what you'd need when making an Android RPG, one of the things would likely be weapons - Skorpios being Weyland's big weapons manufacturer reminded me of this.

There's 4 big categories of weapon in the Android Universe: Slugthrowers, Energy Weapons, Mass Drivers and Less-Lethal Weaponry, as well as ordnance and cyberware (though the latter tend to be support systems over direct combat gear)

Other than Skorpios (and their literal parent company Argus - Skorpios was spun off and given as a wedding gift to Argus CEO Magnus Swan's daughter and her partner), can you guess (or recall) which corp ID is the other big player in armaments?

He deleted and scrambled all his work, maybe HB want to take him down to the black-level basement?

Also, if he is Alya's prof, then he's also mentioned in Monster Slayer's extra bits - one Professor Atoc Amador is mentioned as one of the leaders of the CEL, a group calling for the handover of New Angeles (which is leased kinda like Hong Kong's New Territories were, but Ecuador's no China) to happen earlier.
And it's been said before that the Prof is Ecuadorian, so this seems pretty plausible to me

>Other than Skorpios can you guess (or recall) which corp ID is the other big player in armaments?

Don't have WoA on hands right now, but doesn't GlobalSec produce hardware too on top of the mercenary core that is their turf?

IIRC, the other main rival in the arms industry is actually NEXT, known for their lazers and railguns (among other thing involving fine German engineering). Nothing actually mentioned about the S-Labs though, although they could be involved in the Killbot development on Mars for all we know.

Possibly a little, as well as having the second biggest database of personal information outside of NBN, but that's not the main one - the one I'm thinking of are a playable corp ID

That's th eon. Was pretty sure HB has something, but couldn't remember which branch.

Yup, for workable laser guns, as with functional Androids, Haas got there first.

Shame we don't get to see it, though it's mentioned they do network defences in peacetime instead of things like laser sats

Also "Networked Emergent and eXperimental Technology" Design is kind of a dumb acronym that I had to look up

Don't think it was mentioned where they actually get all their stuff from, although its probably sourced out-house (most likely excepting Argus/Scorpios naturally).

It is kinda surprising to see that NEXT already exists as an ID, although not a terribly good one alas, with reduced Inf no less! Not to mention non-rotating.

Criminal ID concept.

1 Link

At the end of your action phase draw cards up to your maximum hand size and gain a tag
This tag cannot be prevented

Getting stats on all the dakka would no doubt be nice, but i doubt any runner team would be packing that much heat unless it's a full pink mohawk campaign or somesuch.

Double scorch by turn two is a harsh possibility.

Overpowered unless countered, in which case auto-loss. Such binary outcomes are bad design.

This ID will be discouraged from resources

Easy Closed accounts/ASI/EoI would also be a kick to the balls.

Nah. It will be encouraged to use Citadel Sanctuary and DLR.

No more DLR though

After half a year, yes.

Waith I though that took effect last month?

Rotation is due in the first pack in the cycle AFTER Mars. So yeah it's 8 months minimum assuming no delays.

Best Defence is still a thing.

I can't think of a setup that doesn't use Citadel Sanctuary, and narrow build options is kinda eh (though I guess Geist + Tech Traders is a thing). Making the draw and tag optional or a different downside after the draw might be good, something like "The corp then chooses to deal either 1 net damage or 1 meat damage (unpreventable)."

>unless it's a full pink mohawk campaign or somesuch.
I mean the first line of the article introducing the second Red Sands pack is
>I’ve always wanted to pull a mag-lev heist.”

So it's not totally out there, and corp and prisec tend to be well armed.

News overload!

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/2/14/blood-and-water/

I'm digging the new lady.

Also digging the design on those mercenaries.

5/3, but some evil potential right there.

She's great, and the whole tag me with resources concept seems amazing with lots of potential. Tempting the Corp to trash your cards every turn. I see the wireless net pavilion with a place there. Also a comeback of Freelancer if she makes it big.

What's a better name for a rebalanced Netrunner fan project?
>Netrunner++
>Nyetrunner
>#runner
>any other ideas?

NetCorp.

Took me a bit, but I get it. Even funnier when you consider FFG is a corp and I'm just 1 guy. Probably won't use it, though.

Cyberrunner
Androidpunk
Netroid
The Network
Forkrunner
Clonerunner
Rigrunner
The World Reina Roja Died For

Webjogger

>The Network
>Forkrunner
Netfork, Netforker lol
This is nice.

This cycle looks like it's been designed specifically for me, Anarch side.

Return of the "scorched earth" (no, no the card) builds, dedicated link faction tools...

I can't say how fucking enthused I am about it all.

Surprised Alice isn't a g-mod, given her Martian heritage. Another Anarch ID that forces the corp to protect Archives... pretty powerful effect, highly disruptive. Thank god it's not random.

Really hopeful for that cycle as a whole... those NBN agendas are interesting. (that being said: Mass-driver... *another* decoder? Was it that necessary at that point in time?)

After seeing the anarch runner I get the feeling that Los is a bit underwhelming. I like the builds it encourages, but getting credits seems so dry and uninteresting. Think if he gets a free access on HQ instead.

I like Los, but he's in a pretty uncomfortable place right now: he's going to be pretty dependent on support card for derrezing, and even if he gets them, the current woes of ICE play might just mean he'll be considered barely worth the hassle of building§playing, as too little ICE gets played to deride good value out of his ability.

Wait and se.

While I think about it, we have a local player that built something for Los using Collective Consciousness of all cards, and while I haven't played against it yet, echoes I got from others makes me really impatient to do so.

Is Android-Netrunner newbie friendly?
The aesthetics just captivate me and im thinking about gettieng a friend who is into cyberpunk a beginner deck for his birthday.

First: you can download the rules/ from FFG's site, browse the cards from one of the various fan site allowing so 'see OP), and play online on Jinteki.net to get a feel of the game before taking the plunge. So, don't take my word for it, just give it a go.

Then, let's be perfectly honest here:

- lot of jargon, but that can prove part of the charm if you like the theme.
- relatively complex (though not overly so, a lot of the issues people have with the rules lie more at the feet of complications than complexity) game with asymmetric rules making you learn twice the stuff.
- need for a decent knowledge of the card pool - even if you don't own it - to play the game at the competitive level. I cannot stress this one enough if competitive is where the game is at for you. This is a game with a significant bluffing element, but bluffing only ever really works as a game mechanic, only ever means something, if both players know and understand what can be at stake.
If you're not a competitive player, I find this matters less, I can often see some casual players just enjoying being faced with new cards they haven't even heard about yet.

Conversely, going into the game blind with (an)other player(s) willing to get into the game? One of the best ways to start if you ask me. You're not alone in discovering the game. You make mistakes together.

All that being said, I think the game is good and worth the investment, and I think the Core set is pretty much newbie friendly. And though I can't vouch for the community everywhere, my experience with it as mostly been positive. With a real desire to help new players asking for help - ok, I heard some horror stories from Jinteki, but I don't play there myself.

What said, plus in a month or so Terminal Directive (a 2 player campaign legacy style expansion) will be out, so if you like the game, that should be your first purchase after core.

Thanks a lot, i will take a look after exam period ends

Still liking this in the Howard Replacement toolbox. Way better balanced.

You're welcome, hope you have a great time with the game.

>Way better balanced.
Unusable, you mean. At least until Jackson rotates. It's much too expensive and niche use.

>Unusable, you mean.

Not ridiculously overpowered and single-handedly warping the game in a way that invalidates part of its base design, I mean.

And I definitely think it's playable. And more fairly costed.

Anyone else wondering why they thought it necessary to make her 50 min instead of reduced inf as a penalty for how disruptive the effect can be?

Do we have to take it as a sign that more effects firing from Archives are coming? Or just the designers future-proofing a bit that side of design?

I have two issues with this - first, the trash cost is only 3 - I know that a post-Jackson environment is also a post-Whizzard environment, but it's still low
The second is much less forgivable -2 influence means splashing it will be a really big commitment

A few reasons I think - limiting influence vs increasing deck size is really asking the question 'would you rather have less cool stuff more often or more cool stuff less reliably?', and a bigger deck encourages playing cards that wouldn't fit in a smaller tightly optimized deck

There's also the fact that Anarchs are well equipped to deal with a big deck.

On more directly influence-focused lines there's the issue of a (comparatively) large portion of Anarch's card pool being on the MWL. And that there's nothing about this ID that screams 'run 3 Siphon and a Levy'

>The second is much less forgivable -2 influence means splashing it will be a really big commitment

Which I think is fair: you have the more cumbersome/risky cards (Alexa Belsky, Preemptive Action, Disposable HQ, Sensie Actor Union, Allele Repression, Shannon Claire, Daily Business Show, Special Report...) that deal with the issue, but if you want the get out of jail free card, (you can basically get rid of two agendas - one on your turn, one on the runner's at paid ability window speed, which I think is a lot more controlled and secured than similarly priced options), well you pay the price.

Two influence might be a bit much, but then when you think GFI - which *is* in a way part of the Jackson removal package, by dealing with Agenda density issues - is one...

I wish they'd stop spamming them in yellow though. Rework was in purple.

Fair enough I guess...

Oh ouch. I could deal with the low trash cost, but Neutral 2 Influence for this is a bit of a deal breaker

Yeah, that was my thought - sure, it's a bit of bugger to use, it's not free and it's as trashable as Jackson - all that, that's fine. Jackson is bullshit. Incredibly useful, but he flies so high he's never even heard of the power curve.

But 2 influence? Nah. No way.

Interesting that it's a "corporation" though, that's cool, if it means something

>built something for Los using Collective Consciousness of all cards
Intriguing!
That thing is a bitch with Faust

Was thinking... Honeycomb makes a lot more sense in the core + TD context...

With a Bellamy (his trash cost is going to be sensitive I think for TD campaign) on R&D, you can recur it on top of R&D, preventing access and taxing the run even more.

SNARE! would be more definitive, but given how tight econ can be in Core (and you don't have EtF to power through your expensive bioroid suite), that's not something you'll want to use repeatedly...

The question then is how many 'pots to put in the deck? It's annoying yes (denying a 'new' card to a makers eye for one), but there is a good chance it won't be too helpful most of the time.

About the only resource that is immune to corp town iirc. Thematically appropriate.

Jackson is also a great way to help prevent lol random losses due to flooding. That should be a feature, not a bug.

You'd think so - I'm hoping an anti-flood card will be in TD as a way to get a permanent mini-Jackson, because everyone needs a way to deal with that.

NBN is fine, even without Jackson, they control draw like a motherfucker

Weyland, I guess they (and Jinteki?) deal with it by punishment, but you still need to find punishment first, and there's quite a few workarounds

HB has limited capacity for it with a few archives and R&D things, but not really. Though they're probably the best faction at scoring

Huh, so it is.

Actually makes me wonder (as does Fall Guy) about All-seeing I: that's "trash everything", but can you decide the order so it trashes the cards that would prevent trashings first - i.e. "start" with Fall Guy/every resource that's not Jaroginew

For today's TIL, Jaroginew is Polish, or at least Polish-derived: Jarogniew is old masculine name, jar = hot, fresh, but also angry, severe or stern; gniew = anger, wrath. So someone whose anger is very, angry, or "hot wrath".

Huh. So Throw a Rock is back, but now in Agenda Form.

Pretty much, but in a less extreme form.

The most hilarious way to use it would be: get another agenda stolen on the runner's turn -> Midseasons for 5 -> install Meteor -> Psychographics

Yes, and he's way too good at it making a whole side of the game basically irrelevant.

So it's good that we have his function now on several cards that are better balanced.

"Biotics > install Rock > install Rock > Psycho > Psycho > throw two rocks" is a thing I want to do now. Doable too with Blue Sun and/or Stinson.

Which side is that by the way

If you are talking about non-interactive milling, then good riddance to that bullcrap so long as JHow is here to save the day.

At 2 Agenda Points, it'd also work pretty well with my Argus + Board deck I've had hilarious success with.
Which is also getting a buff in Terminal Directives thanks to this guy.

>Argus + Board deck I've had hilarious success with.
>desire to know more intensifies

Manipulation of the corp clock by the runner. That's supposed to be a core Crim strategy. Jackson has killed it dead in the water for the longest time.

To quote an old thread:

>I would say having ways to deal with agenda flood in ways that still leave windows for the runner runner to capitalize on is good for the game. That means that strategies that force agenda flood (whether Fisk or the old Criminal agenda snipping threat + HQ pressure that has been neutered for so long) at least have a decent window to act.

>Complaining about agenda flood when a neutral card like Preemptive Action in the pool, is like complaining that dying to that early scorch kill was a matter of chance, when it was a matter of skill most of the time (how often do you hear new players complaining about "agenda flood" when really their draw was perfectly within margins, but they didn't want to have to take the early game risks?). Only less aggravating because losing a few point is not losing the game.

>Agenda flooding being inherently, from a core mechanical standpoint, part of the clock of the corp, and of the tools of the runner trade, makes it so that mitigating it is a tough balancing act. The flood shouldn't by any stretch be "easily" mitigated. And finding that right spot where corp players don't feel (and I do believe the perception of it is probably more important than the reality) like their games too often end up being a matter of chance, but the runners can still use that part of the design space reliably enough (let's face it, Fisk is a laughing stock, and him being the *specialized* runner for that very strategy tells you all you have to know about the state of it for other runners*), is very hard indeed.

I haven't played in a while, lemme dig it up.

Blunt Force Trauma

Argus Security: Protection Guaranteed

Agenda (16)
2x Global Food Initiative ●●
3x Hostile Takeover
3x NAPD Contract
2x Private Security Force
3x Veterans Program
3x Vulcan Coverup

Asset (9)
2x Dedicated Response Team
3x PAD Campaign
2x Space Camp
2x The Board

Operation (10)
3x Hedge Fund
2x Scorched Earth
2x SEA Source ●●●●
3x Shipment from Kaguya

Barrier (9)
3x Eli 1.0 ●●●
3x Ice Wall
3x Spiderweb

Code Gate (6)
3x Enigma
3x Quandary

Sentry (6)
3x Fenris ●●●●● ●
3x Shadow

15 influence spent (max 15, available 0)
25 agenda points (between 24 and 25)
56 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

This has been a while back though. Man though, I think that I've got it set up that if you have the Board in play the Runner literally can't win through Agenda points.

To go at it the other way around: Howard is so good he single-handedly allows the corp to self-flood by over-drawing then get rid of the agendas for a later date at no penalty whatsoever, basically warping the whole clock of the corp.

That has had a profound effect on the game.

If Rumor Mill was there for a reason it's probably more him than Caprice or Ash, which are just collateral.

>56 cards
wut. not even going to 59, if you're above 55?

Also hilariously non-MWL.

And what's to stop the runner just trashing the Board?

>no MWL
>56 cards
Just.

ICE and lots of it.

Like I said, this is an old deck from ages ago.

>ICE and lots of it.

ICE-wise, 21/56 (37.5%) isn't that far from the old 18/49 (36.73%) deck. Granted, those are the exception nowadays.

So when are Genesis and Spin going to be removed?

In half a year or so.

Around September, assuming all other monthly releases are on time and no breaks whatsoever (Mars 1 this month, then TD/42 in March, Mars 2-6 from April-August, then the first pack of next cycle).

When dies it officialy start? When the new cycle starts?